The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhh... What are the sacks for?" Lazarus asks, poking the suit with a hint of disgust and wondering just how he was supposed to fight properly in something so heavy. Not to mention ugly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Those are inflation bladders," replied Kybor. If you find yourself under water, just punch one and it'll fill with air in a jiffy."

"It feels wet in here," groaned Elizabeth, as she pulled hers on for size.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The suit fit about as well as could be hoped. Which was to say: poorly. Aside from the gloves and boots, the entire thing hung off of Lazarus' body like a curtain made of rubber. Still it allowed him to fit all of his tails into the main body of the suit, but fighting in something so ill-fitting was going to be difficult.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... This... Sucks. And that's an understatement..." Lazarus grumbles, shifting uncomfortably in the suit, trying to adjust it to fit better around his body, to no avail. "Well... Thanks, I guess, Kybor?" He turns to Eleanor. "Lead the way, rapebait." He says in a snarky tone.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Okay, but I should warn you it's a bit of a walk. You sure you want to wear that thing the whole way," Eleanor said, craning an eyebrow.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Obviously not! I thought the place was nearby!" Lazarus grunts, quickly stripping out of the swamp gear and just carrying it with him till they reach the swamp.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With their gear stowed, the trio set off on the last leg of their journey. True to Eleanor's words, the trip was considerably longer than Lazarus had expected. After three days of steady marching, the dry plains gave way to a thin stretch of lush grassland that was soon transformed into wet sucking fens and bayous, all shrouded in thick banks of mist that limited visibility to a few hundred feet, at best.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Woah. You're up early!]

"Ugh. About Fucking time. I was starting to get bored of seeing all that grass. Though this is hardly better..." Lazarus grumbles before putting the swamp suit on. "Okay rapebait. Lead the way. And do remember we can't fly, so try to avoid places where we can possibly drown!" Lazarus says, slapping Eleanor's butt.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Yep, was up at the crack of noon. Work schedule's been weird this week.]

With a surprised squeal, Eleanor took to the air and began leading them through the swamp. The going proved slow, as Lazarus and Elizabeth wee confined to the winding paths of solid ground that looped through the marsh. By the time the sun began to set, Lazarus was in an area that look practically identical to the one he had started in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Yikes!]

"Uhhh... Eleanor... You sure you aren't just leading us in circles?" Lazarus asks, stopping and turning in a circle to look around the campsite.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[On the plus side, I'm actually on something resembling a normal sleep schedule again.]

"Yes, I'm sure," replied Eleanor, setting a small block of wood on the only piece of solid ground nearby. As she stepped back, the block began to grow and shift until the small cottage was standing in front of them once again. Lazarus was suddenly much more grateful for this little toy that Eleanor kept with her, as camping in the marsh would have been a nightmare. "I used to work as a guide through this swamp, I know it like the back of my hand."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Lmao you work a late night job or something?]

"I see..." He murmurs, walking into the cottage. "A guide, eh? For how long?" He asks, stripping before flopping onto the bed like a fish.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ack! Get off the bed, you sweaty mongrel, and go wash up," cried Eleanor, as she grabbed one of Lazarus tails and flapped her wings, pulling him off the bed. Meanwhile, Elizabeth made her way over to the wash basin and began cleaning up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeow! Ow ow ow! Don't pull my fucking tail!" He yelps in pain as his tails are pulled, then glares at her before walking to the sink, gingerly rubbing the base of his tails and grumbling and washing up before turning to Eleanor. "And for pulling my tails... Now I'm going to fuck your butt!" He yells before leaping at her with a laugh.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[I don't usually get off work until ten or later, and I'm not one of those people who can just go right to sleep immediately afterwards. So I don't usually end up crawling into bed until three in the morning or later.]

"Oh, you really want to do it before I've had a chance to dainty up," Eleanor asked from under him, as the smell of her unwashed body, and swamp gas, assaulted his nose.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Well... I just don't sleep. Period. :p]

Lazarus freezes a few inches away, then groans and punches her shoulder. "Ugh! You had no right to call me a dirty mongrel, you stinky slut!" He says, blowing a raspberry at her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I didn't just flop onto the bed before bathing," she replied, as she walked over to the wash basin and grabbed the soap. As she lathered herself up, she wiggled her ass as the suds flowed over it and were absorber into the earthen floor. "In answer to your question, in my younger days I worked this swamp as a guide. It wasn't a bad gig, meeting interesting people, leading them through the swamp, fucking them, and getting paid to do it. But then 'The Imp King' showed up with a swarm of the little buggers in tow, and then nobody needed me any more."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sooo... You're secretly hoping I take this guy down so you can piss on his grave, is that it?" Lazarus asks, moving over before taking the soap from her and turning her to face him before he starts rubbing the soap over her body.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"My, aren't we a gentleman? Yes that is basically what I'm hoping for," she replied, folding her arms behind her head, and thrusting her chest out.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well thanks for the vote of confidence..." Lazarus mutters as he soaps up her breasts, making sure to get it some good gropes while he's at it. "But how can you be so sure I'll take this guy down? What happens if I'm killed or enslaved?" He murmurs, tilting her head up so she has to look at him when she answers.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, then I look around for another guy who's too big for his breeches, and lead them to him. I thought for sure that Akbal would be the next one I managed to persuade, but then you came along with you're 'noble' quest to save the girl, and here we are," she explained, casually.

[Gotta head to work. Be back later tonight.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus drops her chin, but doesn't say anything until he's finished cleaning her off. "So I'm just another pawn, is that it?" He asks, walking back to the bed and sitting down, his eyes riveted on her with a hint of hostility in them.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Welcome to being a demon, honey. With the possible exception of the Demon Lord himself, everyone is being used by someone; it's the nature of things here in Mareth." Standing in the dim light of the fire, her body slick with moisture and cast in shadow, Eleanor's purple eyes began to smolder like coals, and for the first time, Lazarus realized that this was no normal woman he was speaking to; she was a demon, a creature without any sense of loyalty, honor, or decency.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He forces down the sudden urge to reach out and throttle her, and instead just rolls over into the bed without another word.
He was certainly going to be sleeping with a figurative knife under his pillow from now on...

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A sudden jostling of the bed told Lazarus that Eleanor had sat down on the edge of the mattress. "If it's any consolation, you do seem to be the most capable one I've lead to him, so far."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eleanor laid beside him, resting a hand on his shoulder. "Oh, come now, don't be like that. I though you of all people would be accustomed to this sort of arrangement. You who seems so eager to force his will on others," she whispered.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls over so he's looking her in the eyes. "I force my will on others when there's something important to be gained. Not when I want to use them for petty squabbles like you do." He growls.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Something to be gained?" Eleanor repeated, placing her hands on his shoulders and pushing him down until she hovered over him. Her breasts swayed mere inches from his face, however, for once, his eyes were kept from lingering on them by her eyes. "Do you know what happens when someone submits to corruption, and becomes a demon?" She spoke slowly, her voice dripping with lust and anticipation.