CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Whether or not PC is lactating?

I always love it when scenes take that into account. Doesn't have to be much just a little blip.

Metalax

Nov 21, 2015
A few off the top of my head suggestions to at least consider a line to mention in a scene.

Oversize/Undersize equipment compared to orifices.

Multiple cocks/tentacles.

Related, multiple cocks, single hole and multiple cocks, multiple holes.

Knots. - Player having a knot seems to rarely, if ever, actually get mentioned.

Prehensile/semi-prehensile tails.

Wings/Horns/Antennae. - Don't recall seeing these on the player mentioned in scenes.

Magic use. - I haven't seen any scenes that I recall actually having the player use any of the magic they have picked up.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Size difference.

The only times that I've seen it on game is on the Vala scenes, and one time, with Benoit. That time was kind of cute, as he carries you inside his bedroom. If you're small he easily carries you without problems, but if you are too tall, the poor thing tries but fails. You end carrying him instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Size difference.

The only times that I've seen it on game is on the Vala scenes, and one time, with Benoit. That time was kind of cute, as he carries you inside his bedroom. If you're small he easily carries you without problems, but if you are too tall, the poor thing tries but fails. You end carrying him instead.

Size difference is great. I mean we can get up to what, 11ft?

We ought to at least have talk scenes for people who reach extreme heights. Maybe after 8 or 9 feet? Amily and Izma occur to me as the obvious ones who would react to the champ being tall as shit.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Tentacles could be a factor? Hair and/or penis i think.

I like that. *scribbles-down-ideas*

Whether or not PC is lactating?

I always love it when scenes take that into account. Doesn't have to be much just a little blip.

True. This sex scene, the dude is a dude, so no incuming milk though. Thanx.

Knots. - Player having a knot seems to rarely, if ever, actually get mentioned.
Do not know what you're talking about? Brain is still in bed, you see.

Size difference.

Now I may be able to make references along this.

Size difference is great. I mean we can get up to what, 11ft?

We ought to at least have talk scenes for people who reach extreme heights. Maybe after 8 or 9 feet? Amily and Izma occur to me as the obvious ones who would react to the champ being tall as shit.

And tall characters like Isabella, Marble, Behemoth and minotaurs. 

Thanx for ideas. Have anymore glad to listen.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
It should. ;)  

in whichg manner? the factory is polluting the lake and the glades are found in the forest...

on the other hand, the main difference is whether marae is corrupted or given a break. if she is given a break she can start working on purifying the world. while if she is corrupted she should accelerate the world's corruption

idiotekque

Nov 23, 2015
Hey, newbie here, just wanted to throw in and say that I appreciate the effort you guys put into this. I came across CoC a couple years ago, and the game is awesome. You guys are just making it even better.

Just had a quick question out of curiosity: I've been playing through this version recently and have come across the prison section. If I understand correctly, that's a separate mod that's included into this one, but I've noticed how incomplete it is (I'd say roughly half of the scenes are placeholders, and are generally just brief explanations so that you're not totally confused when you hit them). Is that mod still in development, or is it just something that was thrown into this mod and dead?

Just wondering, because it's wonderfully written and functional, but I'm curious if it's something that's going to continue getting updated or not. Thanks again!

So uhm... does anyone know? I posted this awhile back but it got lost amidst another couple conversations.

Spikes

Aug 27, 2015
So uhm... does anyone know? I posted this awhile back but it got lost amidst another couple conversations.

If memory serves, the prisoner mod was never fully fleshed out. I think Kitteh said they would try to finish up some missing parts and/or try to contact the creator. Not sure whats happening on that front anymore to be honest.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
If memory serves, the prisoner mod was never fully fleshed out. I think Kitteh said they would try to finish up some missing parts and/or try to contact the creator. Not sure whats happening on that front anymore to be honest.

The prison is still listed for an overhaul update. From what I believe the Prison was being worked on another mod and a few peeps in our mod liked the idea sooo... Other than that, kinda clueless here. :)  

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Prisoner is originally someone elses work and was never actually incorporated into CoC but ran separately (that's why it has its own link on Fen's main blog). Kitteh added it to the Revamp so you can play it without it needing a separate swf to enjoy it for those that liked the Prisoner mod, along with some fixes and touch-ups to make it a bit more worth trying out. It is, however, only partially done and was never finished. What you see is what we have so far and it will be a while before it gets fully fleshed out.

Oddly, just checked out that link I was referring to...link on Fen's main site is a dead stick. I'll see if it's still available on tfgamesite.com in case someone wants the original for what ever reason.

Edit: No joy. Several searches came up negative. I'll keep an eye out for it, but I think it's gone. Revamp still has the Prisoner Mod embedded though, so nothing is missed.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Hey guys, finaly back since the old forums died.

What's up with the new Jojo content? I've seen an unfinished card on Trello, and that stuff wasn't half bad (albeit in need of some editing). Who wrote that, is there any chance for a follow up?

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
What's up with the new Jojo content? I've seen an unfinished card on Trello, and that stuff wasn't half bad (albeit in need of some editing). Who wrote that, is there any chance for a follow up?

The sex scenes with Pure JoJo? Yeah, need developer I think. Jojo has a bimbo form (Joy) ingame, btw.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
That I know - It bugs me that Jojo has a bimbo female form that has more content than his vanilla form has. Especialy considering how badly CoC needs male romance options (especialy for m/m players). There is a document on Trello, a few pages long, but wasn't edited since it got posted there. Does anyone work on it? What happened to the original author?

Nov 9, 2015
Choosing the "Buttfuck - Take Amily from behind" option for Pure Amily leads to her fucking YOUR ass, even if she doesn't have a dick, what's up with that?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
That I know - It bugs me that Jojo has a bimbo female form that has more content than his vanilla form has. Especialy considering how badly CoC needs male romance options (especialy for m/m players). There is a document on Trello, a few pages long, but wasn't edited since it got posted there. Does anyone work on it? What happened to the original author?

I've already said this before but, what bothers me is that the only way for Jojo to become female is for him to becomes a bimbo. And what bothers me more is that you can't give him/her the debimbo stuff.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Choosing the "Buttfuck - Take Amily from behind" option for Pure Amily leads to her fucking YOUR ass, even if she doesn't have a dick, what's up with that?

Let me put in in the Bugs card on Trello, have Kitteh take a look (damn I wish I could code, he needs a break from CoC for a few).

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
No kidding. Poor guy; no good deed goes unpunished I suppose.

To elaborate on an earlier poster's point, instances such as joy having more content than jojo will likely be a common theme in a game like CoC/Revamp due to the fact that the person who worked on, coded, or wrote scenes for one part of the game may not be the same person to work on, coded, or wrote for other parts. Even the writing styles and nuances are different from scene to scene at times, simply because different authors were involved. Interestingly, though, it kind of gives it a sort of charming quirk in my opinion; it ensures that each scene can have enough variation and contrast that I always feel like I've missed out if I choose to blitz through new scenes without really reading it word for word from top to bottom. Even scenes involving the same or similar things can be written a bit differently enough to make them interesting. If it were the same person to write for and work on the entire game, I guarantee you we'd all get very bored very fast with CoC. Even the Revamp itself is a bit different in some respects to the vanilla game, which is a good thing I believe. My two isk (isk? Uh, gems/cents, I mean. Sorry, been running missions in Eve Online all day and isk is the main currency - gotta recoup from being a dumb-dumb and loosing a ship yesterday).

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I've fixed Amily buttfuck some time ago. Make sure to use the latest version of CoC revamp mod.

Look, I won't throw in the option to make Jojo a female unless you've turned him into a bimbo. Please don't ask of this.

Jojo romance might eventually come. Perhaps encourage him to get a new vow? Because a vow of chastity may seem be restrictive at times.

Sep 14, 2015
I've fixed Amily buttfuck some time ago. Make sure to use the latest version of CoC revamp mod.

Look, I won't throw in the option to make Jojo a female unless you've turned him into a bimbo. Please don't ask of this.

Jojo romance might eventually come. Perhaps encourage him to get a new vow? Because a vow of chastity may seem be restrictive at times.

Would you be willing to make a way to turn Bimbo Jojo into a slave? I'm fine with only being able to make him female with the bimbofication, but I'm not a fan of the male slave Jojo. Just not my cup of tea, really. If you don't want to, that's fine, just throwing the idea out there.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015

Could there be at least be an option of giving Joy the De-bimbo potion?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Well, making Jojo rethink his vows is something plausible. I mean, even Inquisitor Zathul was flexible enough to adapt his outfit to a slutty or corrupted nature.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
I thought after a good dose of training, meditation and conversations you could make Jojo rethink his vows?

Sep 14, 2015
I thought after a good dose of training, meditation and conversations you could make Jojo rethink his vows?

You can. Don't remember if it was added in the vanilla version of the modded version, but it is possible to make Jojo drop his vow of chastity without bimbofication or corruping him into your slave. I just like the female version and wish I could keep her as a slave in corrupt runs.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Pure run had him... er... her as Joy. Corruption run I've corrupted him of course.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Well, making Jojo rethink his vows is something plausible. I mean, even Inquisitor Zathul was flexible enough to adapt his outfit to a slutty or corrupted nature.

I'm suddenly reminded of when you speak to Joy she says that when she was Jojo, he was scared of his feelings for the PC because he was afraid of falling in love with the PC and losing them.

I can quote Joy if you guys want, I have the scene open in front of me.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I'm suddenly reminded of when you speak to Joy she says that when she was Jojo, he was scared of his feelings for the PC because he was afraid of falling in love with the PC and losing them.

I can quote Joy if you guys want, I have the scene open in front of me.

I believe I've gone through that seen as well.