Reaha Backer Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Speaking of which, can we not fuck Cured Reaha's vag?  Because I looked and I don't see an option for that.  Savin, buddy, I know you love anal but c'mon.

Can't do it with normal Reaha either. Was going to write a few new scenes (including vaginal) for CR but my attention was demanded elsewhere. Maybe when I'm finished with FederationQuest.

Whats your thoughts on that, going for a hard light, I mean?

"I'd have to write an entirely new scene uuuggghhh."

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Yes, but those don't offer the satisfaction of creampies.

Speaking of which, can we not fuck Cured Reaha's vag?  Because I looked and I don't see an option for that.  Savin, buddy, I know you love anal but c'mon.

Can't do it with normal Reaha either. Was going to write a few new scenes (including vaginal) for CR but my attention was demanded elsewhere. Maybe when I'm finished with FederationQuest.

"I'd have to write an entirely new scene uuuggghhh."

Does she not jump us at the vending machine anymore, after getting cured?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I don't think so, no.

Damn. And its probably some work to tweak it as a non patch using, "lust build up" daily occurrence. Gonna miss that scene. T~T

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

Huh? So is Reaha's transformation going to have some randomization to it? That seems weird.

really, really tiresome

Not necessarily hard, but it is harder to top using your vagina. Not impossible, just saying it depends on the character and writer.

PC is a foresight-lacking moron

strap on-mazon

You mean a genius.  :smugdog:

That's a half measure. Go big or go home.

I'd have to write

Oh god. No but seriously guys Savin has better projects too you know.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh so Treatment path will be still independant of CR/AR? Or am I reading it wrong?

Also it's lil bit assuring that vag CR scene wasn't scrapped. For now only way to get those vag cenes is when drinking her milk (either voluntary form her menu or durring even that she jumping at pc and forcing to drink her milk.)

@Savin Does that dommy fuck+mik drinking scene is independent of whatever Reaha is fully curred/treated/etc.?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So does that mean there are variations in speech based on Cured/Treated, Bimbo/Treated, Cured/Untreated, Bimbo/Untreated?

Uh.... what. No?

First off, there's no Bimbo anything involved. Treated Reaha will, much like Cured Reaha, have entirely individual talk scenes. There won't be variation within scenes so much as all-new ones.

Huh? So is Reaha's transformation going to have some randomization to it? That seems weird.

No, but in-universe the Treatment is highly random. Meaning, you can't control what happens to you -- or to someone else. Hence why I don't want the player to have any influence over the transformation: because they can't

Which, ironically, means that there will be no random chance, since otherwise you'll just save scum until you get the desired outcome. Which defeats the purpose.

Ohh so Treatment path will be still independant of CR/AR? Or am I reading it wrong?

@Savin Does that dommy fuck+mik drinking scene is independent of whatever Reaha is fully curred/treated/etc.?

Yeah, Treatment is independent of her Cured status (and will likely involve Reaha overcoming her addiction as part of the Treatment process, if it was left alone).

As mentioned earlier, her ambush force-milking was part of her Addiction path. Cured Reaha doesn't need to do that anymore. 

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Uh.... what. No?

First off, there's no Bimbo anything involved. Treated Reaha will, much like Cured Reaha, have entirely individual talk scenes. There won't be variation within scenes so much as all-new ones.

Sorry, incorrect wording. I was referring to leaving her uncured. If you don't cure her, and she becomes treated, will she talk differently? I thought I read you say that she can be treated whether she was cured or not.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As mentioned earlier, her ambush force-milking was part of her Addiction path. Cured Reaha doesn't need to do that anymore. 

Ok then I can tell that Cured Reaha still doing it. At least I got it once or twice happen to my PC on save I currently playing on. I was kinda suprised that she still doing it but thought: Ok that probably still something she would do even after been cured.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
those weird wrinkly things that dangle below dicks

I guess that's not immediately an untrue assessment

It's fascinating how you can be so grossed out by this. Not even making fun tho.

So I'm technically right. The best kind.  :smugdog:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Ok then I can tell that Cured Reaha still doing it. At least I got it once or twice happen to my PC on save I currently playing on. I was kinda suprised that she still doing it but thought: Ok that probably still something she would do even after been cured.

Savin wrote earlier that she's supposed to drop it in this topic. But if this still happens, I hope it keeps happening til the new scenes come.

irioth

May 12, 2016
I don't think it originally was, although I'm certainly comfortable with it.

I mean, you could just not subject her to Treatment against her will.  That's an option.

An option I'm certainly going to take, then, just like I don't touch futafication of Saendra with a 10-foot pole (completion of the pants collection is not that important in comparison). I'm most glad the Cured quest now exists, and perfectly fine at how it leaves our little firebrand cowgirl: happy, confident, affectionate, an eager free crewmate and enthusiastic member of Steele's spacefaring (and cramped) harem. I give her hardlight pants first thing once she drops the patches and this should be enough for her strapon needs. At this point, I just need instructions on how NOT to start her Treated quest by accident, if any.

It is fine if Steele gets to be the only Treated gal in the crew (since I rebuilt her to have an Amazonian supermodel super-bimbo body and libido and a genius mind, Willpower ? What is it ? What could a slutty mercenary space adventuress ever need it for ?) and she should be the Alpha gal of the EZ-14 harem (now even larger thanks to the addition of bimbo-Siegwulfe; I bet the ship looks more and more like that cabin in a Night at the Opera, only with a lot of graphic sex). I would probably dislike CR being an Amazon domme even if dicks weren't an issue. She should stay the sweet cowgirl she is.

I just hope possible future developments of her quests involving her NT family do not become ever more of an unavoidable occasion for her to preach against NT and the Treatment at length. I really like Treated bimbo Steele a lot (except for the ditz speech, that annoys me), so to read the anti-Treatment tirades of hers grates on my nerves. I get a near-irresistible urge to click the 'Man Up' options in the dialogue when she goes that way, even if the gamist optimizer in me eventually gets the upper hand and I very reluctantly click the sympathetic dialogue options in order to maximize her confidence (only because I have not devised an optimizer or save-editing strategy to go around the problem).

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Sorry, incorrect wording. I was referring to leaving her uncured. If you don't cure her, and she becomes treated, will she talk differently? I thought I read you say that she can be treated whether she was cured or not.

No, she won't. Reaha doesn't have Bimbo speech in any scenario anyway.

Reaha's speech patterns as they are now aren't affected by her Cured/Addicted status, but by a Confidence statistic that builds up or degrades based on your choices with her.

I just hope future developments of her quests involving her NT family do not become ever more of an unavoidable occasion for her to preach against NT and the Treatment at length.

You're out of luck there. Reaha's entire character arc is, and always will, shit on New Texas and the Treatment.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Confidence statistic that builds up or degrades based on your choices with her.

But what if I like my girls confident and submissive bro, did you think about my specific tastes?!

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Hence why I don't want the player to have any influence over the transformation: because they can't

Wait, what if they had no direct control over the transformation. Something like a butterfly effect. If you punch this one kidnapper then she will get a dick. Otherwise she doesn't. Or something like, if she gets force Treated, if you try to save her and reach the room she's in as she's getting treated, one outcome occurs, otherwise the other outcome occurs. That way, the player isn't technically influencing any aspect of the Treatment process...

I don't really care if she gets a dick or not, I'm just playing Devil's Advocate. Am I saying that right?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Wait, what if they had no direct control over the transformation. Something like a butterfly effect. If you punch this one kidnapper then she will get a dick. Otherwise she doesn't. Or something like, if she gets force Treated, if you try to save her and reach the room she's in as she's getting treated, one outcome occurs, otherwise the other outcome occurs. That way, the player isn't technically influencing any aspect of the Treatment process...

That presents the exact same issue as just leaving it as RNG: the player will figure it out and then just direct events to get the outcome they want.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I don't think Reaha gets any less subby with higher Confidence. 

Tell that to all these if statements with reahaConfidence().

No but seriously though the difference is minimum, at least for now.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
     Savin I just want to say your gonna do a great job on writing Treated Reaha, even though when I read it its gonna feel like im getting kicked in the stomach when I read her dialogue. Can you at least tell me that Reaha wont say anything along the lines of " Thank you for leaving me to get Treated this feels good " like some brainwashed child, cause that would give me crippling depression. (The sex scenes would be awesome though...)

irioth

May 12, 2016
No, she won't. Reaha doesn't have Bimbo speech in any scenario anyway.

Reaha's speech patterns as they are now aren't affected by her Cured/Addicted status, but by a Confidence statistic that builds up or degrades based on your choices with her.

You're out of luck there. Reaha's entire character arc is, and always will, shit on New Texas and the Treatment.

In such a case, I really hope you are kindly going to keep providing 'Man Up' unsympathetic dialogue options for Steele whenever she or other NPCs go on anti-Treatment tirades in the future, and I need to learn how ro save edit or optimize my way around the confidence-drop problem. To play the sympathetic ear for gamist confidence-optimization purposes when she goes this way in her existing quests has already strained my patience to the breaking point.  

Talking about her potential quests, to 'rescue' her sister from NT is certainly a solid plot hook, but shouldn't also her mercenary past and that shady doctor that got her trapped into whoring slavery be other juicy plot hooks , too ? At least these wouldn't directly involve the Treatment.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
 Savin I just want to say your gonna do a great job on writing Treated Reaha, even though when I read it its gonna feel like im getting kicked in the stomach when I read her dialogue. Can you at least tell me that Reaha wont say anything along the lines of " Thank you for leaving me to get Treated this feels good " like some brainwashed child, cause that would give me crippling depression. (The sex scenes would be awesome though...)

Thanks!

And no, don't worry, Reaha is going to be extraordinarily displeased with you if you get her Treated. She will, however, probably grow to like her Amazonian figure as time progresses. If only because her being perpetually miserable isn't much fun for anybody :p

In such a case, I really hope you are kindly going to keep providing 'Man Up' unsympathetic dialogue options for Steele whenever she or other NPCs go on anti-Treatment tirades in the future, and I need to learn how ro save edit or optimize my way around the confidence-drop problem. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean yeah, I'll keep writing her dialogue that way. If you can't keep yourself from yes-manning her, though, that's on you. There's more than enough Confidence points to go around if you don't. 

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Thanks!

And no, don't worry, Reaha is going to be extraordinarily displeased with you if you get her Treated. She will, however, probably grow to like her Amazonian figure as time progresses. If only because her being perpetually miserable isn't much fun for anybody :p

Thanks dude. You have no idea how much better that makes me feel.  :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I think if PC not going specialy to make Reaha confidence drop she will hit 100% confident around halfway of curing therapy ^^

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It is anything but. It's the superior option for those not interested in creampies or... those weird wrinkly things that dangle below dicks. All of the benefits of a dick with none of the permanence or hassle. And I like to imagine they make cool lightsaber sounds when they turn on. So they've got dicks beat in basically every meaningful capacity. ;)  

It's such a shame you have such hideous taste. We could have been friends.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Thanks!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean yeah, I'll keep writing her dialogue that way. If you can't keep yourself from yes-manning her, though, that's on you. There's more than enough Confidence points to go around if you don't. 

As I said, I need to learn my optimization strategies to keep her confidence at 100% even if I pick the dialogue options I like. It is a work in progress. I'm torn between opposite pulls: I really like the disposition she develops when she builds high confidence and gets freed, I hate her when she becomes a mouthpiece for the anti-Treatment viewpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.