Reaha Backer Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azdraik

Sep 30, 2016
So any specific reason this is a black and white choice? 

Why not do both.  Having options is never a bad thing.  I mean slip some Throbb in the mix for a "surprise!!!" dick makes for a good setup or leave it alone for reg ol Amazaon Treatment.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
As I said in the blog comments, I'm surprised there was a poll for it. I always thought Treated Reaha getting a dick was initially part of her treated design from the start.

Panth

May 22, 2016
Why is this even a poll?

And is the result of said poll surprising to anyone who's ever played a game made by Fenoxo?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm surprised this is a poll even. I also assumed Reaha dick was going to be part of the expac.

irioth

May 12, 2016
As long as there is a playable way for the PC  to avoid her getting a dick at all... That's the only thing I care, a way out for the 30% of us anti-futas out there...

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't think it originally was, although I'm certainly comfortable with it.

As long as there is a playable way for the PC  to avoid her getting a dick at all... That's the only thing I care, a way out for the 30% of us anti-futas out there...

I mean, you could just not subject her to Treatment against her will.  That's an option.

Azdraik

Sep 30, 2016
Your premise is assuming the PC is going to be the one Treating Reaha. AFAIK, that is not the case, but I'm not absolutely certain.

@Savin, have you decided on the "PC is a foresight-lacking moron that inadvertently gets her kidnapped and force-Treated" route, or is it still up in the air?

Ah see this I was unaware of.  If that is the case I shall go back under my rock.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Naturally, it'd be something like: You look down to see that Reaha has [a glistening pussy] [a throbbing dick].

@Savin: Yeah Savintorini, surely you've finished Reaha's 3rd xpak by now? It's been like a week since the last one.

Azdraik

Sep 30, 2016
Sad thing is it wasn't until this poll that I created a new account since the format change forever ago lol.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
playing RNG with the pc is one thing. Playing RNG with a major NPC is another.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@IVIysteriousPerson: Plase excuse me as not only do I not know what I'm talking about, but I also skim posts and usernames.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Oh, is that meant to be serious

I thought it was a self-aware joke - you know, nothing holed can stay in a Fenoxo game and all that

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
@Savin, have you decided on the "PC is a foresight-lacking moron that inadvertently gets her kidnapped and force-Treated" route, or is it still up in the air?

Yep, consider that locked in. I've got an outline for the event I'm fairly happy with.

So any specific reason this is a black and white choice? 

Because the Treatment doesn't give its recipients a choice in the matter: you get whatever genetic RNJesus gives you, no takebacks, no do-overs.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'd sooner it didn't happen, because as much as I enjoy it I find the whole "She's dominant now, so naturally she grows a dick! Can't be on top unless you can penetrate, amirite?" trope really, really tiresome.

However I wrote a big, pure female top with the intent of making her recruitable without having to be a complete bellend to her, so w/e.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I´m not at all surprised that Amazon Reaha getting a D is taking the lead, and most likely winning the race.

For many of the people who have no problem with herms or just prefer having a D to play with, they can only gain from this option. 

But of course there´s people like me, who don´t have any problem with herms, but would still prefer having her stay pure female. (It´s a lot less threatening when the worst thing she can do is to ride my Steele all night long. Probably break his hips in the process, but it doesn´t matter, he had snu snu)

Chase

May 13, 2016
So yeah, not generally my thing, but after playing through her most recent content I am already happy with the direction of Reaha, so I hope this is actually more of the same and I am just reading to much into things.

I went through all the trouble to get her unaddicted, to boost her confidence and generally push her to get back in contact with her family. My hope was that eventually I could find a cure for the treatment and/or maybe rescue Mia from her fate. Maybe even get a pre-mod Reaha out of it (though I super highly doubt this one). This was direction I thought Reaha was going in and I really really liked it.

But this is now sounding like either Reaha force gets bimboed or gets super muscle and a cock, and there may be nothing I can do to stop it short of just not doing her quest. Neither of which is something I was looking forward to (okay MAYBE for a single play through, but not by default).

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I´m not at all surprised that Amazon Reaha getting a D is taking the lead, and most likely winning the race.

For many of the people who have no problem with herms or just prefer having a D to play with, they can only gain from this option. 

But of course there´s people like me, who don´t have any problem with herms, but would still prefer having her stay pure female. (It´s a lot less threatening when the worst thing she can do is to ride my Steele all night long. Probably break his hips in the process, but it doesn´t matter, he had snu snu)

Last thing I heard, Based @Couch still planned on getting the base of getting the non-Treated amazon-looking Reaha covered, and that the version wasn't supposed to get the D.

But this is now sounding like either Reaha force gets bimboed or gets super muscle and a cock, and there may be nothing I can do to stop it short of just not doing her quest. Neither of which is something I was looking forward to (okay MAYBE for a single play through, but not by default).

You know that you can just leave her be as the free soft-looking firecracker of cow girl she thinks she wants to be after curing her, right?

Chase

May 13, 2016
Well the key point was "and there may be nothing I can do to stop it short of just not doing her quest", by quest I mean getting her cured. Like I said, I hope I was just reading to much into things, which I might have been.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Well the key point was "and there may be nothing I can do to stop it short of just not doing her quest", by quest I mean getting her cured. Like I said, I hope I was just reading to much into things, which I might have been.

Treated Reaha will be a potential result from a different quest. You can cure her without worry.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Last thing I heard, Based @Couch still planned on getting the base of getting the non-Treated amazon-looking Reaha covered, and that the version wasn't supposed to get the D.

Is it Couch´s job to make sure the treatment is always just an alternative option? I mean except for the New Texans of course, but let´s not go there.

Well if that actually happens I would be more than satisfied. 

revealer

Oct 3, 2016
Treated Reaha will be a potential result from a different quest. You can cure her without worry.

Will it be possible to cure her of her addiction now (and enjoy the current content) and then still get her force treated by some unlucky or stupid (or deliberate) choice by Steele?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Will it be possible to cure her of her addiction now (and enjoy the current content) and then still get her force treated by some unlucky or stupid (or deliberate) choice by Steele?

Yes. Treated Reaha can happen whether she's Cured or not.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Holstaria-based amazon Reaha will look exactly like Treated Reaha.  Holstaria does not cause you to grow a dick, but I can work around that.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Doesn't she already have a massive strap on?

Yes, but those don't offer the satisfaction of creampies.

Speaking of which, can we not fuck Cured Reaha's vag?  Because I looked and I don't see an option for that.  Savin, buddy, I know you love anal but c'mon.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
It's not a hardlight, but yeah.

Whats your thoughts on that, going for a hard light, I mean? I can imagine benefits of her poking Anno after noticing her modded hard light. Maybe even borrowing it for the big option.

Status
Not open for further replies.