Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the lion slowly prowls around the two of them, eyeing them up and down. "Well, i can fight it off... but something tells me it is far more interested in you than me. It won't eat you... no, I imagine it is looking for something else. Runningn won't really help you here I don't think..." 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Well, if you fight it off I would be in your debt, that's how it work in my home planet. You I have tasted your tradition, what about you taste mine?" Elmyra said in a charming voice her tattoos switching to a lush green.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hyoju thinks for a minute. "A trade huh? tell you what... I will run it off if you if you let me have another round with you before you leave this zone... sound good?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aww, you don't want a flower ass? Fine fine, you have yourself a deal." He steps forward which earns a growl from the lion, baring its fangs at him. He crouches low and watches its movements before jumping to the side. The lion lunges at him but that is exactly what he wanted, putting his legs out and kicking the lion in the gut with both hooves. The lion flies across the air before landing with a thud and quickly dragging itself away.

"Thank goodness there was only one of them... That wouldn't work on two..."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Wow, you are quite efficient at beating up lion. Now remove the flower please" Elmyra said while turning her back to Hyoju.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He folds his arms across his chest. "Not now... I never said when I would call in that favor now would I?" He grins and taps his nose "This is how you play inst it? Besides... we are out in the open here!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Oh, on my planet we never break our deal, it gives us a bad name and stain our honor. Just find somewhere to do this"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey, I have not broken any deal. You said I had to remove that plant from your ass... which I will. You never said when I had to do it... just that I had to." His smile remains cocky and full of humor. "Heh... twisting words is fun!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Ha,ha,ha you are soo funny, now find some place to finish our deal" Elmyra said in a sarcastic manner

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He laughs and gives her F cup breast a grope "Fine fine!" He leads her forward in the direction of the door before moving over and behind some bushes. "Here, this is out of the way enough. Now turn around, on your hands and knees!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She soon felt Hyoju's firm hands on her ass, groping her cheeks and spreading them wide open several times over. Before she can question him, she feels his big, hot and throbbing cock slowly pushing against her pussy before popping into the familiar hole, sliding in to the hilt "Oooooh yes! This is the best fuck hole ever!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Fuuuuck! I hope you won't miss me, because i can assure you it's the last time" Elmyra was trying not to let him know that she wanted one last fuck before leaving

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He gives her ass a nice slap "Whatever! Let me enjoy this then!" He starts pounding into her pussy while his hands rub and squeeze her ass. His pounding is hard enough to send ripples through her plush body. Eventually he tires of her ass and leans over her back to grope her tits, making milk squirt from her tender nipples while fucking her cunt. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Do you really? Or are you just holding on to petty pride?" with a grin on his face he fucks her faster while squeezing those nipples and making milk soak the ground below them. "Gods above... your cunt feels amazing! I could fuck you forever!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"My pride is not petty you know... Fuck i'm cumming!" Elmyra just froze and let a small moan out her mouth paralyzed by the pleasures.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
he moans as her pussy clamps around his cock in orgasm. just a few more strokes like that and he too reaches his end, blowing his massive load into her womb and pussy, filling her up to the brim and the rest leaking out between them. "Phew... that was great." He pulls out and wipes his cock off on her thighs. "Pride is petty. Stop putting yourself above others and just enjoy the good feels for once..."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I sure enjoyed this one... Now uphold your part of the bargain..." Elmyra said exhausted

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright, out comes the flower." He steadies her hips with one hand while the other one grabs the flower by the base as per usual. He gives it a firm tug and pain lances down Elmyra's body, making her cry out in discomfort and he quickly lets go "What?! What is it!?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"It's sensitive down here, just pull it out in one quick move, don't hesitate" Elmyra said in an authoritarian manner 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Though she was the smaller of the two, Melanie led Umi in a dance that was far too poorly-structured to call a waltz. With long, overzealous strides, hardly confined by the imaginary box that she didn't even know to follow, she hummed on and on, giggling all the while. Despite how stupid they, or more specifically, she, surely looked, the carefree fun with her new pal was too nice a change of pace from the labyrinth. If she thought too hard about the challenges to come, Melanie might've cried on the spot. But that didn't matter in the moment. It was the calm before the storm, and she would milk the good times for all they were worth. Dancing til she panted, and as her legs were ready to give out, she brought one hand up above Umi's head, attempting a final spin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm, ok then." He grabs it with both hands and gives it a firm tug. Blinding amounts of pain course down her spine and Elmyra almost passes out as the flower is finally pulled out of her ass. She can feel tiny roots rip as it comes out, each one more painful than the last. Eventually, nearly two feet of stamen are pulled from inside her and thrown to the side.

"Woa! That thing got big real quick!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Fuck! This hurt soo much! I knew you were not an asshole you upheld your part of the bargain" Elmyra said while slowly getting back on her feet wiping the tear that formed on her eyes from the pain.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As she stands up, Elmyra feels the thick sap in her ass sliding around between her ass cheeks... and it feels fresh? A quick touch tells her all she needs to know; It looks like her ass makes slimy thick sap now, just like the flower did!

"That is an interesting way to give a compliment... but alright then, thanks I guess." He gets back up as well "So, onward to the door? Or do you need a moment to rest?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"No sorry the sooner I get out of here the better I will be" Elmyra said while walking toward the door

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hyoju follows after her. "Are you sure you are ready for the rest of the labyrinth? This place has a way of... messing with people. I mean mentally, by the way. You could encounter anything out there!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Careful now... those are some dangerous words you know. You might want to keep your mind open to possibly coming to a compromise...."