Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I want to hope so! I need to hope so." He rolls over onto his back and stares into the ceiling. "So what is our plan of attack now? Do we head out and look for the others now or do we camp here in case the ants bring them back? I am torn honestly. On one hand if we go out and look ourselves it might speed things up. However if we stay here, they will always know where we are!" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Hmm, getting so cozy in bed like this makes me feel torn, too. If the scouts bring them here, they can rest up until we get back. We've oughta get up and go look for them ourselves, although I want to check in with Chief one last time to see if they have a spare weapon I could borrow. My knife wasn't much, but it was better than nothing." After Melanie savored a final few seconds of their embrace, she lazily pulled away and stood on her feet, offering a hand to Walsh to help him up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh reaches for her hand, but rolls too far and falls off the mushroom with a thud "...gonna be one of those days I see." He picks himself up and dusts off. "Anyway, lead the way!"

The two of them move over to the chief who chuckles at their approach. "You just keep coming around don't you? What is it now? I already told you there is nothing more to do around here." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
After laughing plenty at Walsh, and making their way to the chief, Melanie informed him of their plans. "Rest assured Chief, Walsh and I were gonna head out and look for our team. We'll be out of your hair... er... chitin? Anyways, I was wondering if you could lend me a weapon. I'm not picky, just anything other than nothing, and I'll bring it back good as new. I don't really plan on using it, but going out there without one during all this talk of war just does not seem smart."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Head down to storage... you can borrow a mere. have you used one before?"

Walsh perks up. "Oh! That is the precursor to a mace! Very early design and used only back in.... er... solid weapon... thanks." he shuts up before he says anything insulting.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
The name of the weapon was one she'd never heard before, which often tended to be a good sign. She was a sucker for obscure beauties, and weapons were no different, even if she didn't quite catch onto Walsh's implications like she should have. "Nope, but it sounds nifty! Thanks a bunch Chief." The second half of her words felt like a catchphrase at that point, and she was quick to make her way to the store room.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Sally quickly went inside and pulls out an oblong shaped hunk of stone, smoothed down into an almost mace like shape.

737122.jpg

"Here you go. Good for smashing things. Best of luck on your search!" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Hoo boy, this is, well... something." Melanie turned the blunt weapon over in her hands, unsure what to think. It was primitive and clunky, but as she ran her fingers over the smooth stone, she just couldn't not crack a smile. The little thing was growing on her, and Melanie couldn't help but embrace the mere, even if it was exactly that: mere. With a few practice swings, almost throwing her off balance with just how un-refined fighting with it would be, she brandished it proudly in her left hands, before passing it over to the two rights as she looked to Walsh for approval.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh just gives her a thumbs up and tilts his head to leave. Once they were out of the village he sighs heavily. "Goodness they are really strap for weapons I guess. Mere's were the inspiration for maces WAY back in history. The fact that they are using them and rather proudly at that means they are pretty far down on the technology level at this point. Makes Korlish's bow and arrow seems like rocket science." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi just looked off to the side and took a deep breath and tried to clam her nerves once more. She could feel herself getting flustered so she tried to push it away in her mind. "just focus on the swimming..", she thought as she over to Wendy, trying to put a little more pep in her strokes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy has the two of them swim about for several hours. She instructs them on their motions and styles to try and get the most from each stroke, then they move onto time trial, having them swim back and forth as fast as they can. At the end she does some breathing exercises with to try and work on their lung capacity and let them wind down after hours of physical activity. Finally they are back on the sand and more than a little tired.

"Good job you two! Maybe it won't take you several months after all! The ground work is there, now you just have to refine it!"   

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Hey, on the bright side, that means that if anyone tries to cross Korlish, he'll be able to give them the ol' what-for quick and easy." Melanie kept herself occupied by spinning the mere between her fingers, passing it from one arm to the next, and after the first few fumbles, she was getting pretty good at it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Melanie and Walsh head out into the caves and come to a quick stop. "Ok... so I came from the left... you came from the right so that leaves... three tunnels we can go to. Sadly, all of them move toward the gold tribe lands, so we will have to be very careful in advancing. I guess just pick a number right? 1, 2 or 3?"  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Works for me." The two of them head down tunnel number three in relative silence. It goes on and on and on, twisting this way and that before finally they come to another large open area.  Just like the one Melanie fell down into, it is mostly dominated by a large pool of water. Sitting in the shallows is two people. The first is a woman who looks much like a mermaid from the old stories Melanie has heard, with a human upper body and a fishy lower body. However, her upper body is covered in scales as well with three fins atop her head like hair, no visible ears, large eyes, long horns and sharp teeth with a dangling light on her forehead. Their attention is quickly ripped from her and to the person sitting in the shallows next to her. Korlish sits there with a blank look in his eyes, a silly smile on his face and his cock being stroked by her webbed hand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta blushed a bit but continued. "Well, it may sound a little strange, but could you possibly make my anus self lubricating?" she asked, sheepishly. "A bunch of people walked away when they heard that I needed something to help out with the back door and never came back. And I hate to leave a job half finished." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course sweetie! Anything else that you need done? Increased sensitivity? anything along those lines? I know taking anal can be rather difficult at times but Biomancy can change it into a second fuck hole if you really want!" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Hoping that the angler creature hadn't seen them yet, Melanie took Walsh by the hand and led him back into the tunnel. "Okay, okay, don't celebrate yet. Something about this is fishy." She assessed the situation for a moment, before realizing what she had said as she brought a hand to her mouth and stifled a laugh. Afraid of blowing the cover she wasn't fully sure they even had, she was struck with a sense of urgency, and took two deep breaths as she whispered quickly. "I'm gonna run at it and hit it from behind okay go!" With that, she charged back in, hefting her mere as she attempted to hit the fish creature in the head.

[STR 4+4=8]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"If you can make that happen then sure," replied Unta. "Something tells me that it might be a good idea to have a back up pleasure zone, in case the old pussy needs a rest, while we're in the labyrinth."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Thank you Wendy for helping us out... You know you could just have got out of here without us... But you decided to help us out" Luna said to Wendy "It's getting I will go to my meeting point see if my friend is there" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
To Melanie's surprise, the fishy lady just smiled as Korlish jumped up and blocked the attack by grabbing the mere mid swing with both hands and pushes her backwards. When the woman spoke, her voice was raspy and cruel. "Oh my.... how rude of you. We haven't even been introduced yet you attack me and my little mind slave here. Where are your manners little girl?"

Greta smiled and gave her a poke with a glowing finger, making her insides tingle and change. Unta quickly feels lubricant building up along her anal passage all the way to her anus. "There you go! Self lubricating, a tad more sensitive to your pussy, removed the instinct to try and repel invaders from your muscles and made it rapidly self cleaning. So it will still... function as one would need... but be ready for a cock within minutes!" She smiles at Unta, proud of her work.

"Alright... play it safe Luna! They won't let you leave again!" She watcher her leave before starting up the fire for Umi. "Here you go, you can dry up here."

Meanwhile, Luna was quick to get back to her spot and found a badger herm sitting there. "Don't panic, it is me Winston! I got your note here... is this a booty call? I am always ready for another round."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Maybe" Luna said with a smile. "But I am here because the door is underwater, it's too deep for us to reach. You know this place very well, maybe you could help us reach the cave?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Winston frowned and looked at her "I am not sure what you are expecting me to do. I can't give you water breathing abilities or anything... and I have already told you where it is. What else could I possible do to help?"

"Only by a little bit dear! Just a tiny little bit. Not like what happened with your clit back at the sex farm!" Greta looked noticeably panicked, obviously worried she has upset her. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Greta, this isn't another one of your kinks is it? I mean, you're not trying to turn me into an anal junkie, are you?" Unta asked, keeping a level gaze on the little nympho.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta shakes her head so fast her feathers flop about wildly "No! Not at all! I promised no more tricks remember? i thought you would just like a bit more sensitivity back there so you can get off on anal alone! I will switch it back if you want! i promise! Please don't be angry at me." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A sly smile crept across Unta's face. "Well, if it were one of your kinks, how sensitive would you have made it?" she asked, lowering the front of her body until she was close to eye level with the mischief prone chicken.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta gave a nervous bawk before looking down at the floor "Well... I would have made it drool lubricant when aroused, sensitive enough to keep you moaning and groaning but just not enough to get you off unless the inserted object was moving rather fast for a long time, i also would have reversed the muscles so they would suck invaders in rather than push them out," Unta can feel the warmth of her blush radiating from under her feathers. 

Winston just shrugged at her while her cock slowly grew out of it's furry sheath. "there isn't much I could offer you Luna. I already bailed you out of the savage village and gave you some bananas to eat without transforming even more. How could I possible help you swim better? you already have that otter girl don't you?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Dunno a special fruit that could give us waterbreating. Speaking of water why your kind fear the beach?" Luna just sat in Winston lap