Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
God, she's almost as big as the horses. Hopefully, she has some better technique. As she was penetrated, Unta's heart started to race at the thrill of being taken in front of a crowed. Lifting her tail up, she draped it over the matron's shoulder, giving her something to hold onto besides her ass.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi breathed for a second having her cunt spared for a short time but just as she was going to pull out and say something but Wendy soon dove back into her nethers again. Umi was world was full of nothing but pussy and ass again with Wendy pushing her pussy into her face. Umi was just about full of lust at this point and Wendy absolutely went to town on her pussy's walls. Umi was crying out in ecstasy as her own tongue wriggled around in Wendy deeply. It only took a little more of this before umi could take no more and she squirted a big gush of sweet tasting zil girl cum right in to Wendy's face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The matron shuddered as her entire length was taken in by Unta and she gave her a fond pat on the ass. "It has been a long time since I had a mate that could take my entire length like this. I think I will savor you for a while... do try and hold on as long as you can." Grabbing the base of unta's tail she slowly sets into a piston motion, making long and slow thrusts  to really grind her cock against the walls of her cunt. She didn't seem to be in any hurry at all judging by her pace, though she did have a playful side to her as she dragged her tail through Unta's girl cum before pushing about a foot of it into Unta's ass.

Wendy moaned as she got a face full of sweet smelling Zil cum and after slurping up as much as she could, she sat back up and grinded her hips into Umi "Come on then girl, return the favor! Show me how much you can do with that tongue." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Though Umi had came, she lusted for the taste of Wendy's feminine juices. Her long zil tongue lashed around inside of her making it feel like she was being lavished by a tentacle. soon it shot to her cervix once against and she rubbed all over it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy let out a wail of bliss as her cervix was teased once again and just like that she hit orgasm, spraying her salty sweet girl cum over Umi's face before falling off to the sand and panting happily. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi moaned a little at the spray of Wendy's' otter juice, getting off a little herself, having a sort of mini orgasm. Her tube like tongue licked up the juices on instinct seeming to grave the taste. Umi was getting a little worried about herself,... Was she starting to lose control of her lust? Was this some unavoidable thing about her people? On the other hand, she felt quite relieved and far less tense now..... Wendy soon found Umi hugging onto her side as she craved the closeness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy grabbed Umi in a tight hug, pushing their breasts together and rubbing her back. "that was wonderful Umi! Been a while since I had some proper service, sorry if I got a little rough back there." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Its...Its ok.... it was um....fine....", Umi said as she rested her head against Wendy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy simply nodded and held Umi nice and close to her body. After a minute she looked over to Luna. "So.. where is the door out of here?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"If Winston wasn't lying it's on the east side of the island, under water, in a cave. I hope it's not too deep" Luna was enjoying the water and cleaning her clothes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy set Umi down and rose to her feet. East side under water cave huh? I will go check it out for you. Be back when I find it!" She dives into the water and vanishes in a minute or two. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi then rose to her feet and quickly pulled her sundress back on. She looked out to Luna with concerned look no her face. "Luna.... I'm so glad your ok but, what happened to you? you look.... different." 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Well at least she is quick... Umi sorry for me disapering... But you seems to not have wasted your time to find a new "friend" next time I will make sure to disappear longer so you can finish what you started" Luna said with a big smile in her face

Last edited by a moderator:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi turned away with heavy blush on her face, "but-but that was... I was... but we.... oooh! i feel like I want bury my head in the sand I'm so embarrassed!" Umi said sounding quite flustered.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"For the whole badger thing. It's complicated but, because of this I know where the door is and I am not the sextoy of a whole badger village" Luna said without caring about Umi embarrassment 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was a little surprised to hear Luna speak so lightly about her bodily changes. "Ok.... but um are you going to be ok? you know.... with the whole being a badger girl thing..." she asked as she fidgeted.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Oh it's not that bad. Everybody told me I am super cute... and when I will be back home I could just revert back to my apperence. Modern sciences I love you so much"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy comes sloshing out of the water "Phew. yup, it sure is down there! Not too far down but you two might be pressed for air. I hope you are solid swimmers." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi looked at Wendy nervously. "Are there... things in the water that might come after us?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Only at night time!" She looks up and sees the sun setting "Oh... uhh, you two should probably stay the night here first. We can get you to the door tomorrow. It isn't going anywhere."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Hiya Tom, and likewise. So, I'm not from around here. Do you know what the labyrinth is? It's what dropped me and my team here." Melanie felt as if she might've been starting too small, but keeping the ant man comfortable with her was a fine priority at the moment.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna took one of the leftover vine an said "When we are going to go in the cave, place this inside so we can guide ourself with it. If anything goes wrong you could alway pull us towards you"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is a good idea Luna. just wrap it around your torso and if anything goes wrong I can tug you along!" Wendy gave her a pat on the shoulder "Nice thinking"

Tom scratched his head "Yea, I know a bit about it. We are in it right now after all. It is some sort of magical maze place that has a tenancy to pull people with really boring lives into it. Every person that has come down here always has a boring story. Library worker, construction worker, social worker, city job.... stuff like that."  

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Ain't that the truth." Melanie thought, raking her mind for the order of her questions. "Yep, long story short, I'm one of those people, and so is my team. I seem to have lost them on the way down though. I don't suppose you've seen a trio of wolf people and a boar man, or know where I'd find them if we came from a series of slides?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Tom shakes his head "No... i wouldn't really know where to start. I am just a gatherer for my tribe so they don't tell me very much. The chief might know something though. He has been down here longer than anyone else in my tribe! There are so many tunnels though... I don't want to get your hopes up."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Sorry but my trip in badger town was quite tiring, I will be off to bed" Luna left toward Wendy hut

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Ooo, this talk of chiefs and soldiers sounds a little... scary, doesn't it? I don't suppose you could take me to see this chief fella? I could even make it worth your while and help out with this gathering." Melanie offered, fidgeting with the mushroom already in her hands.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy yawned and grabbed Umi's hand "Come on, lets all get some sleep in preperation for tomorrow. Plenty of leaves to go around!" 

tom brightened up considerably "Sure! I can take you to see the chief. Helping me out would also get you some points in his favor, that is for sure!" he hands her an empty basket that was on his back "Here, We can start walking back, fill this with berries and mushrooms, as many as you can grab while on the move." He smiles at her and turns back around, heading down the tunnel. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie did as Tom instructed, making use of her extra-arms as she walked alongside him, all while gleefully suppressing giggles at the joy of using the strange new limbs. The darkness of the tunnel wasn't so intimidating anymore, and the light of her eyes felt symbolic to a bright future.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Now this was more like it. Unta pushed back into the matron's thrusts, smacking her backside against her pelvis until the wet slap of flesh on flesh filled the air. While Unta's ass was nowhere near as accommodating as her pussy, she had taken measures to ensure that it was ready for use when the time came with a couple of doses of anusoft. As it stood, she figured she could handle one of these guys in it without too much trouble.