Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta looked around nervously before throwing her arms up in the air. "Ok fine! the horses are fine, they were never pent up to begin with. These animals here are just as horny as I am, constantly ready for a fuck. I am lonely alright? It has been a long time since I had a good show so I tricked you into fucking the stallions and your friend teh mares! When I heard you could take so much cock i wanted to see you squirm about so I went and made the biggest horse I had bigger." She snaps her fingers and the straps around her ankles come off. "I'm a mage you see, so things like that are easy to change. There are more horses to go around... I just wanted you to admit that you were stuffed."

Walsh and Korlish grip her ass and thighs again and slowly stands up with her still stuck on their knots. With a grunt they move her over to the fur pile and sit back down, throwing furs over Melanie and themselves to add onto the warmth. Samara quickly throws a few more logs onto the fire before running over to join them, leaning against Melanie's side.

Korlish: It will be about an hour before these knots go away.... so I hope you don't mind just sitting around."

Diana: Why don't you tell us a bit bout yourself?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta placed her hand on Greta's shoulder to quiet her, before speaking. "How many?" In response to Greta's blank look, she clarified. "How many stallions do you have on this farm?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta looks at the floor and sighs. "I have eight stallions, eight mares and four dairy cows. that is every animal living here that I know of. Maybe a mouse or something small has slipped in, but for large animals that is all of them, exactly twenty animals. Which leaves five more stallions unfucked." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie certainly did not mind being plugged up with the knots, especially if it meant more time to cuddle with the wolf crew in the great big fur pile. The consistent warmth that she'd sought all day was finally here, and she spread herself out the best she could to feel the soft furs on her naked body. Meanwhile, she pondered their question, trying to scrounge up some stories about herself as she spoke. "Hmm... I'm a bit of a wanderer first of all, and by a bit, I mean more than a bit. A lot, and so much so, I don't quite remember where I was born. Mom and Dad were pretty stationary, and couldn't always keep up with my urge to go out from planet to planet, so as soon as I was old enough to be independent, I'd hitch rides with wayward space travelers to get around, and made meals out of what I could. Yeah, that does mean I ended up whoring myself out a time or more, but food on the table was food on the table. Before I ended up here, I'd been depriving myself of sexual contact after a bad breakup, but hey, it is what it is." She raked her mind for anything else of interest, but figured she should give them a turn before rambling on. "What about you lot? What were your lives like before this?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Greta, there are two things you need to know about me. First, honesty is very important to me. So, if you want something from me, please, don't beat around the bush to get it. And second, I am not the kind of girl to leave a job half finished," she said, lifting the other woman's chin until they were facing each other. "So, go ahead and bring the next stallion in so we can finish up. And this time, watch as close as you like," she said with a grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh: "I was a tax accountant living the worlds most boring life. No girlfriend, no boyfriend, not enough money to go out and party on the weekends. I was basically working to live and living to work. It was really boring... so coming here was an improvement on that point.

Samara: "I am still shocked you could move through space! I come from a time where the biggest creation was a flint lock pistol... which I have been told is vastly out dated by other standards. Swords and magic were still the most reliable form of combat! I was florist back home"

Korlish: "In my world, we had space travel, but the farthest we had gotten was the moon. Certainly not planet hopping and making crazy transforming food. I was actually in the military and on deployment. Got separated from my squad, hunkered down in a cave for the night, woke up in the labyrinth."

Diana: "I am with you and Walsh on this one Melanie. I was just a normal naleen looking for a fun toy to play with and fuck for the rest of my days. Then one morning I woke up here in the labyrinth." 

Greta's eyes widened and she nodded her head fast enough to make her feathers flop around. "Of course! no more lies, I promise! Oh boy oh boy!" she quickly jogs out and comes back with the next stallion, a massive fourty inch long 5 inch thick cock hanging between his legs. "Here! I made him nice and big for you too!" The stallion moves around behind her and quickly mounts Unta, shoving his monstrous length all the way to the hilt in one thrust, stuffing Unta nicely. This time, Greta sits down on the floor and masturbates in front of her as she watches.

Last edited by a moderator:

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I was helping the native of my planet accepting their new life. The people of my planet where living in the same situation as these lizard people, then some human settler came in, about fifty years ago. The clash of technologie was very hard for the native"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie clicked her tongue in respect. "You guys sure are an interesting bunch. You've been here for how long now, living off of the lands, sewing your own clothes, and hunting for food." As she counted their feats off on her fingers for emphasis, she suddenly grew tentative, slightly on edge when it came to approaching the subject. "But you could all leave though. This door... you're a pack, we're a pack. Save for giant mean polar bear lady, who'd wanna pick a fight with any one of you, much less three-or four- more? We could stick together, watch each others backs, fuck like animals when we feel like it, and make this labyrinth our playground. What d'you all say?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They all fall silent and look between each other. Their faces betray their nervousness and concern.

Korlish: But... we have no idea what else is in this labyrinth. At least while we are here there is known food, shelter and supplies."

Walsh: "We like you Melanie... but it has been so long since we hunkered down here that we are kind of set in our ways..."

Diana: "I mean... Korlish is the only one who really knows how to fight. We could just fuck like animals here right? Why leave when we have basically taken this place over?"

Samara: "I don't know guys... Melanie has a point. how long can we hide here? I don't know about you three, but i don't want to die here. this time has been great but maybe she is our ticket out?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Unff, now that's a big one," Unta groaned. As the horse pushed into her, she squeezed down on him like a vice. "You like that, boy? Yeah, you do! Spread that muff good and wide. Give your owner a nice show!" As she was rutted, Unta began slowly turning herself around so that her backside was facing Greta. Reaching around the horse with her tail, she lifted his so that the horny farmer had an unobstructed view of his member slamming into her. "This is what you wanted, right Greta? To see my saggy pussy stretched tight around a giant horse cock, you little slut. God, he's better than any man I've ever been with. Why didn't I try it with horses a long time ago?" she cried.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta moved her fingers faster as she leaned int to watch the horse rut Unta like the animal it was. Her pussy was leaking all over the floor but she paid it no mind, her attention completely taken by the show in front of her. The stallion on top of Unta just kept on thrusting inside of her, his huge cock scraping against her walls and his big heavy balls slapping against her. Unta was fuller than she had ever been and despite her partner being a horse, it was managing to hit all her sensitive areas with every thrust and back thrust.

"Yes... I am a slut. I slut that likes to have sex with feral animals, watch others have sex with animals and lactate. Oh Unta, your big pussy getting pounded is the best thing I have seen in so long!" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"See, that's the spirit Samara. As a humble wanderer, I can only throw the idea out there. Change is rough, imagine how I feel during all of this, getting dropped in here out of nowhere. Sure, you've lived like this for a long time, but it's never too late to give this cave the ol' up and go. Again, it's all up to you guys to make the decision, but if I can fall out of the sky and keep moving, you lot can leave this tundra behind." Whereas she would've liked to walk away, giving them their time alone to ponder the options, the knots were a firm reminder that she'd stay sandwiched in the middle of their discussion. "So uh, I probably can't sleep with these things all swelled up inside me, right?" She tried awkwardly, contrasting to the bold spiel she'd given them just seconds before.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes! That's it! Fuck me, you big beautiful beast! Don't you dare stop, I'm so close," Unta cried. Her own juices mixed with the semen of the three previous horses, as well as the current one's pre, to form a thick ooze that was forced out around the cock buried inside her to dribble onto the floor where it collected in a sticky puddle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh and Korlish both nod and with a slightly painful tug, they both pop out of her holes at once, thin trails of cum oozing out after their cocks. no words need to be said as they all lay down and pull the furs up around them with Melanie in the middle of a big wolf pile.

Samara: "When you wake up, I expect a cock in my pussy!" She laughs happily and pushes up against her

Unta has nothing to worry about as the stallion pounds away at her hole. The smell in the stall has gotten very potent and the thick cum keeps oozing out between their locked sexes. All good things have an end though, as Unta can feel the stallion twitching inside of her, a sign that his orgasm is right aroundt he corner. Still he thrusts away, his large body on top of hers as that massive cock continues to scrape her walls and push against all her most sensitive areas. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, no, no! Don't you dare cum before me!" Unta cried as she felt the first blast of semen leave his cock,

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Try as the stallion might, the flood gates have opened and after the first blast of hot semen, a massive flood of fresh, boiling hot, thick horse cum comes surging out of his massive tool and blasting into unta's pussy with such force that it gets through her cervix and directly into her womb! The stallion knickers in bliss and rests on top of Unta's lower body as the flood rages on, more cum than she has ever encounters pouring out into her cunt.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie winced as the dual knots and accompanying cocks slipped out of her, feeling embarrassingly empty for a moment, but sighed with relief as their lukewarm cum finally trickled out, soothing her slightly sore, reddened holes with the flowing warmth. Snapped from her subtle bliss by Samara, she moved herself around, biting her ear just to be brazen, before humping her once as she spoke. "And just what kind of guest would I be to deny you?" Finally, as she cozied up against whatever wolf bodies were nearest to her, Melanie closed her eyes, settling in for the night beneath the warm, heavy furs, as she closed her eyes, and tried not to think about whatever was to come.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Damn it, I was right on the edge. Get off of me," she commanded, and pushed the horse's head sideways, forcing him off of her. As the hose pulled out, a veritable waterfall of cum surged out of Unta's pussy to splatter loudly on the floor. "Greta, please tell me you can do something to make them last longer. Or maybe make me cum faster? This is fun and all, but I'd like at least one good orgasm before we run out of horses," she complained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The night was spent in comfort as Melanie was in the center of a warm furry party of wolves and loose furs. The next morning found her waking up and noticing several things right off the bat. First, Korlish, Walsh and Diana were nowhere to be seen. Second, she felt warm, relaxed and very well rested as the fire burns away in the center of the cave. Third and finally, an amazing warm, wet sensation was encompassing her cock from below the blankets and a large bulged moved up and down where her cock would be under the furs.

Greta pulled her fingers out of her dripping pussy and nodded her head. "Damn it, i was so close. Hang on while I get the next one!" Greta runs out of the room and comes back with the next horse, also toting a forty inch long 5 inch thick cock. the stallion quickly moves behind her and mounts, shoving his cock straight to the hilt before setting into a fast paced rut. Greta sits down on the floor and starts to finger herself again, though she raises her hand and snaps her fingers at unta. There is a small tingle in her crotch and before she knows it she is drowning in pleasure as the stallions cock is suddenly the most arousing thing to ever be insider her. "There... that horse can go for much longer and you are now four times as sensitive!" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie yawned and stretched, more so just to shift gear into being awake than out of actually being tired, but from the incredibly pleasurable bouncing sensation atop her morning wood, she was already wide awake. She couldn't be too surprised that Samara had beaten her to the punch, and Melanie decided that she could learn waking up to this every morning. She thrust up to meet her halfway, glad to be scratching that itch Sam surely had after being left out the night before. Throwing one arm around to pull her closer, she lifted the blanket with the other, wanting to watch Samara as she rode her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A surprised gasp greets her ears followed by a gagging noise. When the blanket is tossed aside she sees that Samara was not riding her, but sucking her off and is now gagging on her cock. She pushes back and coughs a few times before smiling. "Yeesh, I knoew you are excited, but give a girl a warning next time." Incident aside, she casually takes Melanie's cock in her hand and aims it up as she positions her pussy above it. with a quick drops she impales herself on that fine smooth cock, taking it to the hilt and squeezing it with her walls. "Ooooh, it is so smooth! This is going to be fun!" she quickly starts bouncing her hips, sliding Melanie's cock in and out of her cunt with fervor!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi nods, she has herd of similar stories around the galaxy. Men'ga was probably going to be in a similar situation in few years... "Oh... that sounds kinda important.... well, um.... I'm an artist.... i paint and draw and stuff..... people tell me I'm pretty good." she said. it was hard for her to talk about herself, she very rarely had conversations with people in person, she usually just liked to talk online. a few time her skirt got caught in a bush, or low hanging branch and it gave Luna a few embarrassing peeks at her pussy and ass.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Embarrassed, Melanie tousled Samara's hair in apology. "Sorry babe, looks like I'll just have to make it up to you." Hellbent on pleasing her for what she couldn't last night, Melanie took her hips in her hands, helping her move up and down as she angled her thrusts carefully. True, Samara had been used to Korlish and Walsh's ten-inchers, but that only made Melanie all the more determined to prove that her smooth avian cock was just as satisfying. To amp up her pleasure, she set one hand to work on her breasts, and the other to focus on her clit as it had last night. Rolling her nipples in between her fingers, Melanie took the lead on the kiss as she mashed their lips together, grunting and thighs quaking with the exertion of thrusting as she kept moving with reckless abandon.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Luna and Umi walked for nearly two hours before they reached a sudden rocky face of a mountain edge, just like the chieftain said. Just off to the right the duo can see a large cave opening as described to them. Inside quickly falls to darkness and the two of them can't see very far inside. the door leading out of this forest is inside supposedly. they can already see signs of the giant spider that lived there in the form of massive webs on the walls, ceiling and corners. It all had a very ominous feel to it.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I hate spider... And we don't have weapons. Hope this goes smother than the village" Luna was, for once, visibly scared at the situation

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Samara moaned in bliss as Melanie started thrusting, palying with her clit and teasing her breast pretty much all at the same time. Any further acknowledgement of her pleasure was drowned out by the sudden kiss and she was more than happy to follow it up, pushing her tongue into Melanie's mouth and licking away at her tongue. Her nipples were already rock hard and pushing out into Melanie's hand while she began to bounce her hips in tune with her thrusts. the duo quickly heated up in the throes of passion, wet slapping sounds ringing out every time their hips meet and Melanie's cock is driven back inside of her cunt.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
The blowjob they'd started with had weakened her resolve somewhat, but Melanie was still adamant on giving Samara an orgasm to remember before she blew her load. Her legs burned with new exhaustion, but she kept it up, fighting her climax as each roll of Samara's hips brought her closer and closer to the edge. She was willing to try anything at this point, so while rasping for breath as she panted, Melanie broke the kiss and spoke out, all four of her golden eyes narrowing seductively as she stared her partner down. "H-hear that babe..? You look soooo good riding me like this. How about we do this every morning? With Diana here, licking your cunt as you bounce on me... and Walsh and Korlish too, those hard knots locked up in us tight, filling you up nice. You'd like that babe? Huh?" Roughly kneading Samara's soft tits, Melanie forced her tongue back into Samara's, not giving her a chance to answer as she continued to struggle with her coming orgasm.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gulped at the sight of the ominous cave, no doubt the spider laid within standing between them and the exit of this arousing jungle. Umi responded to Luna with a nod. "This is such bullshit! But what choice do we have...", she said as she hung her head. After taking a deep breath and straightening her leave skirt, the revered zil took the half kaithrit's hand and slowly she worked there way into the dark cave.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Samara could only moan into the renewed kiss, her own pleasure rising higher and higher thanks to the dirty talk and increased stimulation from Melanie's efforts. Her pussy clamped down tight on the cock inside of her as she broke this kiis and moaned to the ceiling as her orgasm rocked through her body. Waves of hot girl cum rush down and over Melanie's cock, soaking her member, balls and thighs in her juices while she twitches and spasms in bliss. Her hands shoot down and lock onto Melanie's breasts to try and acnhor her mind in place, but the soft squishy orbs only serve to bring greater pleasure to both of them.

The two of them slowly make their way into the cave, dodging webs, sharp rocks and various insects that crawl around. Soon the light from the entrance of the cave fades and they are getting by with the dullest of light that their eyes can catch. It doesn't take long before a sense of hopelessness begins to wash over them as they have no idea where they are really going as the cave twists and turns and it feels like they are going in circles. Just as it was going to be too much to bear they come across the door! It is just in front of them... behind a giant tarantula eating the remains of some wild animal or another. It turns to face them as they enter the large open room it lives it and crouches it's legs. It's a fight!

[Just as a reminder, for combat purposes we will rely on dice rolling. For physical attacks you use strength, for dodging and ranged weapons you use agility, for magic you use int and for persuasion you use charisma. Take the respective stat and roll a single D6, add that to your stat and post it after your actions. Example. "I punch them in the face! [5+3=8]" I will then roll for your enemy, higher number wins.] 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna decided to go all or nothing. She decided to quickly rush at the spider and kick it right in its face. (3+3=6)