Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well don't mind if I do then!" he pushed out his pointer finger and a small claw slipped from the tip where his nail would normally be. He dragged it along the crotch of hier stockings, ripping them wide open just where he needed it to be. however, he then reaches up and rips the back of her bra off, letting her breasts hang free. "That is much better! I like to watch them flop about while I rut!" He grabs his cock and rubs it between her ass cheeks, getting his pre cum flowing to act as lube. A few teasing minutes go by as his cock rubs between her cheeks and against her anus until he deems enough is enough and slowly sinks his cock into her ass straight up to the hilt. "Ooooh! you are a tight one! I appreciate that!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
umi nodded. "yeah... im sure he will tell me what I need to know without to much trouble". Umi moved to the front of the village looking for the chief. eventually finding him as he was quite easy to spot. "Um.... excuse me uh... chief. do you think you could point me in the right dircetion of the next next doorway?", she asked throwing in a curtious bow. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The chieftain wa son his throne as per usual. He looked them up and down before sighing. "Chak too nice. Give clothes. Slut doesn't deserve." he points north from where he is sitting. "That way, several hours, come across cave, door inside. Watch out for spiders, catch you, lay eggs in body... strange experience, not fatal, just odd."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gulped at the thought of giant spiders. Umi was ironically afraid of things that were bug like or spider like. "Oh crap..... I really don't like the sound of that.", Umi said nervously. "Um cheif..... do you... do you think you could tell chak... goodbye for me. And that maybe that somehow... I... hope to see him one day again.."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No. Not messenger. Say own words. Break own hearts. Make wound early, start healing faster. Not angry, Chak's fault, got attached too fast." The chief just shrugs dismissively. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie appreciated the feeling of letting her breasts finally breathe, despite the shock of the chill they felt in the open air. She grit her teeth when he slowly sank in to the hilt, snaking her tail over to his balls with a gentle squeeze to coax some more precum into her. True, it had been a while, but she still had what it took for the ol' rut-and-tie. The copious amounts of pre that his slippery pole had already produced made the penetration easy, though the sheer stretch and the raging heat of the dog cock were still incredibly intense. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Just get going,  he will soon realized. The sooner we leave this awful place the happier I will. For the spider we just need to not her caught in their web" Luna said while walking toward the north 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wa-wait! Luna! you dumb ass!", she called after her. she looked down trying to think, her face scrunching. she then looked up wit sad look on her face. "CHAK! i DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN HERE ME! BUT I'M GOING NOW! I HOPE I SEE YOU AGAIN!" she yelled up into the air before running after Luna. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh gripped her hips and started a steady piston motion, grinding his cock in and out of her ass while pre cum served as his lube. The attention to his balls earned a happy coo from the wolf man as his grip tightened just a bit. The heat of his cock compared to the chill in the air made for a lovely contrast. "Oooo! Nice tail you have there Melanie, keep that up and I will be stuffing you faster than normal." As Walsh claimed her ass, Korlish was pitching a fair tent in his loin cloth, lifting high enough with his erection that his ball hung out under it. Diana and Samara were staring at the two as they rut, not because of Walsh, but because of the sack and cock they could see under Melanie.

Many of the villagers stared at Umi as she just yelled into the air, but none of them could understand what she was saying, so they simply went back to their work. Out of the village walls and into the wilds again was a rather drastic change as a simple five feet went from clear opening to dense vegetation and that irritating arousal building heat. The forest was alive with sound again as the various wild life went about their lives. The two had a while to go which gave them time to talk as they moved through the bushes. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi wasn't too good with people but the awkward silence was starting to get to her. "So..... Luna.... What do you do for living?", Umi asked in an attempt to break the silence.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
The power of Walsh's piston-fucking made Melanie shiver, actually sweating in the cold cave as her tongue lolled from her mouth happily. Legs threatening to collapse, she folded her arms and lay her head down, while his strong grip kept her hips firmly in place as he drove in to the hilt again and again. Her tail moved like it was second nature, contracting around his sack, rippling and massaging it, while the very tip traced teasingly all around. His heavy balls smacked noisily against her ass with every thrust, sending a buzz of pleasure right through her each time as they grazed her clit. As she finally noticed the stares of Korlish, Diana, and Samara, she sat up again, pushing herself into Walsh's lap, and sitting down right on top of his girthy cock, feeling even fuller than she had while on all fours. With a smile, she gyrated her hips, and gestured to her straining hard cock and unoccupied cunt, soaking with her pleasure, and both begging for some attention. "C'mon all." she called, "No need to look sad. Like I said, there's plenty to go around."

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The others didn't need much more encouragement than that and Melanie quickly found herself surrounded by horny wolf people longing for  a new fuck. Diana stepped up first, grabbing her cock and aiming it at her dripping pussy as she slowly lowered herself onto it with a pleased moan. Her arms wrap around behind Melanie to hold her in place while her hips grind in circles on her cock. Once she is in place, Korlish steps up to the plate and lines his cock up with her empty drooling pussy. With a quick thrust he buries himself to the hilt with a dominant growl. That just left Samara as the odd one out, but she got her own by reaching between the two and grabbing Melanie's breasts firmly while pressing her lips up against hers. In a matter of seconds, Melanie's entire world was nothing but horny white furred wolves, claiming both her holes, her cock, her mouth and her breasts in a five way group fuck. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie clenched down hard on the two cocks filling her lower holes, savoring the immense pressure as Korlish drove in and out at a breakneck pace. The friction inside of her as the two dicks rubbed against one another was delectable. She tensed up hard, Diana's pussy was gripping her tapered dick just right, noticeably throbbing, and she hugged her back with a strained moan as she threatened to cum on the spot. Any sounds that she made were swallowed up by Samara, who was massaging her tender breasts roughly, and only adding to the ardent pleasures she felt all at once. Not wanting to leave her out, Melanie's fingers traced across her stomach, over her thigh, and then down to her moist cunt, burying a few fingers inside her as she swept her padded thumb up and down her clit again and again, returning the sloppy kiss. She couldn't see a thing with their bodies in front of her like this, their thick fur bristling against her naked flesh, sweating like a beast in the great big pile of horny wolves. As she regained some degree of control of herself, Melanie hips bounced irregularly up and down on top of Walsh, his throbbing heat prodding her depths like no other, while his hands were still at her hips, forcibly assisting her movement. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Korlish moved his hands down to her ass and grabbed them in a firm grip while Walsh slid his grip down to her thighs and grabbed hold. the two of them worked together and soon were moving Melanie up and down their cocks, stuffing her ass and pussy with their equal sized lengths. Diana was taken along for the ride and quickly wrapped her legs around Melanie's back so they didn't bounce around and make things harder. She clenched her walls down onto Melanie's cock much harder and moved her hips in faster circles, making up for the fact that she couldn't bounce properly on her cock. Samara pushed even harder into the kiss, her tongue invading Melanie's and she started pinching her nipples while groping her breasts. She moaned happily as her pussy got some attention in the form of the fingers and she was fast to push against them. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Eventually, the feeling of a dozen different sensations all at once became too much for Melanie, and with a final quivering moan, she dropped herself down on a bounce, spearing her ass and cunt with a gratifying yelp, and reaching new depth with the sheer force of gravity. She ground down on them in frantic circles, grunting and moaning and pressing herself down as hard as she could onto Walsh. her ass loosened some, before tightening up again exponentially tighter in a spasmodic rhythm as she sought his knot. The muscles in her cunt were rippling around Korlish like a vice as her stamina finally gave out, and the tightness in her chest slackened as she fired a hot load right into Diana's needy pussy. Throughout all of it, her fingers went to work on Samara's g-spot like a jackhammer, thumbing her clit as if it were her own, as her heartbeat thrummed through her plush tits.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
In a frenzy of snarling and hot fur the four of them hit orgasm one after another. Walsh is the first as he has spent the longest time locked inside of her tight ass. The base of his cock swells out another two inches, locking his cock inside of her ass nice and tightly before hosing her inside with wave after wave of hot jizz, his knot locking it inside as his hands grip her thighs tightly. Second was Diana who slammed down onto her cock and her pussy grips it like a vice, milking and squeezing it for all the cum she has while her own girl cum soaks Melanie's cock and balls. Third was Korlish who shoved his cock in to the hilt just as his knot expanded out two inches, sealing him inside of her and hosing down her pussy and cervix with thick cum while his hands squeeze and knead her ass. Finally was Samara who clenched her thighs on Melanie's fingers and soaked them in girl cum while she roughly squeezed her breasts and nipples, moaning into her mouth.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie groaned as the two knots finally popped inside one after the other, pushing the tips of their respective cocks even deeper as they came, while the immense thickness of the hard knots forced her pussy and ass to accommodate their size. No matter how she tried to loosen up, her tight holes were forcibly stretched, fitting beautifully around them as she clenched her teeth, taking in the immense pressure as she re-adjusted to the size. She tugged slightly at the tie, testing how firmly she was locked in place, before settling back down and just letting them fill her. On top of that, their wild throbbing sent vibrations straight to her core, and she fervently rubbed her clit, lazily grinding down against them as she rode out the very last stage of her orgasm. She was gleeful in her hypersensitive state, limbs shaking and twitching as they just kept filling her with their hot loads. Her muscles still fluttered faintly around the intense fullness of the two knots, and the blasts of thick cum that followed finally ceased. Sweat lined her forehead, making her cheeks feel hot as the sweltering heat in her stomach sloshed with their jizz. The strain was spectacular, and her softened cock hadn't yet slipped out of Diana's pussy, so she sat back and enjoyed the feeling. A chill struck her balls as the cool air blew over their hot, sweaty forms, as the shock forced a final spurt of sticky cum from Melanie as she slumped to the side. Korlish's grip hadn't loosened on her ass, and a chuckle escaped her as she stayed locked in place. She wouldn't mind a few bruises from the rough treatment. They've serve as a friendly reminder of the experience. A five-some, ending with a double knotting, all while she came hard into another supple-cunted gal. That was definitely one less thing on the sexual bucket list. Melanie nuzzled affectionately up against Diana, finalizing the kiss with Samara, and then sat back down atop Walsh and Korlish, thoroughly content. "Think that snow skalv is about done?" She asked cheekily, realizing that their knots might not be leaving her anytime soon.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Samara got up and pulled Melanie's fingers from her cunt before moving over and taking the skalv off the fire. "Yea, it looks about ready, let me just cut it up and we can eat." With her hips swaying she moved over to the the tools and grabbed a knife. With a few cuts and a bit of tugging she had carved the skalv up into five good chunks which she skewed onto sticks and handed them to the other residents of the cave with a smile on her face.

Walsh: He takes his and eats happily "What a good way to enjoy dinner. My cock knotted into a cute new girl and the fire roaring in the pit!"

Korlish: "I have to admit, that was the best fuck I have had in some time now. A fresh hole to plug and fill. thank you Melanie, for being so open about this."

Diana: "Her cock is pretty fun too! But, not to be rude, it could be bigger. I am used to these guys and their ten inchers is all."

Samara: "I... still feel a little lacking over here. The fingers and kissing was nice but I could use something more."

Walsh: "We will lick you off a few times once our knots fade away, don't worry Samara."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie chuckled again, still a bit disoriented from the ordeal, but hungry enough to set it aside and dig in to her portion. "Thank you, thank you. You're not so bad yourself Walsh." She ground down on him to emphasize her point, shuddering with the friction, but hoping to make him squirm. "Great meal, and a great bunch. I'll always be glad to accommodate such a fine group of fellows if they can promise a performance like that again. And don't you worry Diana, I wouldn't mind putting on a little extra down there if it meant more for you. Sam—Samara, I can call you Sam right?—it's such a shame to see you get the short end of the stick, but hey, just you wait." Melanie pointed to herself, trying to look as suave as she could while sitting on two cocks, and tore another bite of the tender meat from the skewer, mumbling some as she chewed. "This gal's got another load ready for you anytime."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Back on the farm, the sound of animalistic grunts filled the barn as the big horse plowed into Unta. She pushed back into each forceful thrust, pushing the creature in as deep as he could go, all the while moaning to herself. "Now, this is more like it," she cried, as her gapping pussy was finally filled with a proper giant shlong. It had been so long since she had felt like she was actually being filled that it was almost like being fucked for the first time again. While her passage was being thoroughly ravaged, the added arousal was sending her tits into overdrive as milk sprayed from them in streams so thick that the milking machine could barely keep up.

As she was being fucked, she caught a slight movement out of the corner of her eye. Glancing over, she thought she saw Greta peeking in through the cracked barn door, but before she could say anything the little chicken was gone.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Samara smiled at Melanie as she ate her portion of the meal. "Thank you for the offer, I will gladly take it as well. As for growing bigger... you would have to risk eating some of the berries we told you about. They seem to make cocks ten inches long and two thick with a four inch knot.... it is rather strange that they have something like preset forms like this... or maybe we just didn't get any variations? Either way, bigger or not, I will gladly let you mount me once the others have calmed down a bit."

Yes it seems that devious little chicken is skimping out on her end of the deal. Rather than stand by to clean Unta up, she moved out of the stall and quickly ditched once discovered, leaving Unta alone with the stressed machine and a horny stallion. Said stallion was clearly a cut above the others as he has been rutting her for a solid ten minutes and still has not cum. his cock is big enough for her to feel it but not really feel stuffed. his massive balls slap against her every time he pushes in to the hilt and the musk between them is thick in the air. The machine suddenly stops pumping and a loud thunk can be heard followed by another one and the pumps start up a new, it must have switched out it's holding tank. A new noise drifts in to her stall from the far back of the barn. It sounds like Binx, grunting and moaning in pleasure as she tends to the needy mares.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Come on, big guy, let it out. I want to feel that warm flood inside me," Unta whispered into the stallion's ear. At the same time, she squeezed down on him as hard as she could.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a few grunts and a loud whiny the stallion gives in to her request, slamming his massive member inside of her pussy to the hilt and letting loose the flood gates. A massive storm of virile stallion cum surges inside of her, crashing against her cervix and filling up her vagina rapidly until it starts to leak out between their locked sexes. He gives a few more shaky thrusts before pulling out and dropping to his hooves. With an appreciative knicker, he pushes the stall open and steps out, leaving Unta alone in the stall but still strapped into the machine.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Well, Melanie had never hesitated to pop a transformative or two back home. If it could give her a knot half as impressive as the ones still lodged inside her, it'd be worth it, no matter the other changes that might occur. Once she was finished with dinner, she set the skewer aside and licked her fingers clean, letting a yawn escape her as the thick, white fur she'd been sandwiched between started to feel all the more like a great cozy blanket. Shifting herself forwards, she draped her arms around Korlish, letting her hips move on their own as she nestled in, exhausted from the great excursion. The slosh of her stomach was almost soothing, and she knew it'd be all the more satisfying when they finally pulled out, letting their thick spunk pour out in a puddle around her. The thought of the labyrinth, and the turmoil of leaving crossed her mind once, before she pushed it aside. Right now, all Melanie wanted to feel was the lazy warmth that surrounded her on all sides, as well as the joy of newfound community.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Reaching up to the milkers attached to her breasts, Unta gave them a firm tug and pulled them off her swollen nipples, before calling out. "Alright, Greta, I know you're still watching, you can come in now. We need to have a little chat." The tone of Unta's voice left little room for argument, as if she was addressing a child who'd been caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The machine let out a loud buzz as the milkers were removed and the pump shut down. Her ankles were still strapped to the bars down below but with her power she could probably just rip them free should she really want to. A familiar feathered head peeks around the corner with a sheepish grin on her face. "Hello dearie... have a good time with the horses? I hope so, I have not seen them this happy in a while." Binx's strained moans can still be heard in the back.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Greta..." Unta crooked her finger, giving the chicken woman the come here motion. "There's something I need to talk over with you."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta approached Unta slowly and stops just inside her arms reach. "Yes? Is something wrong? Was the machine too much? Were the horses too rough? If you don't mind me saying, lactating seems tor really suit you!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"The machine was wonderful, and the horses fucked me like an animal, it was amazing," she said, quickly. "What I wanted to talk about was you." As she spoke, Unta leaned her rump against the stall, penning Greta in somewhat. "First, you said you had five more stallions lined up after the first, but said we were on the last one after only three. Second, you said that the biggest horse you had was only thirty two inches long, but then brought in a fellow who was packing three feet in his sheath. And finally, when I was supposedly left alone fore some privacy, I saw you peeking in through the door while the stallion rutted me." Unta leaned down closer to the smaller woman and fixed her with a stern look. "Greta, is there something you'd like to tell me? Because, I'm starting to think that you weren't doing this for the horse's sake."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Within time, being the sandwich between Korlish and Walsh wasn't quite enough to keep Melanie warm. Judging by how fair-minded the wolf people had been so far, Melanie figured they could throw her a bone after she'd already done so much to pleasure theirs. "Heyo, not to be a bother after you all made me dinner and all, but what say you lend me one of your furs, at least for the night?"