Labyrinth Adventure (18+) (OOC Discussion) (OPEN)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
going to be playing some Heroes of the Storm with my buddies. Replies will slow down for a while. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
I just want to check in with everyone. How are you all liking this RP so far? this is my first time DMing so many people. Any requests or advice? 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Keep getting rolls like this Slemm and you will be a hybrid really fast.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Well maybe that's what I'm hoping for ;)  having a real great time thanks to some great rp'ers and of course a great dm. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for other open rps, because this is a real fun time.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Well then! I am glad to have left such a good impression on you! Certainly stick your hand out for other open RPers to adventure with. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
i really want Umi to met Melanie at some point. i think it would fun to see them play off of each other.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hey everyone, I am stepping out for just a little while longer. Back soon. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Oh boy Repti, I can totally visualize Melanie messing with poor Umi, going on about her silly antics and probably running around naked while the latter tries to put up with her. I bet Melanie would spend every second of her life marveling at and fawning over Unta if they met, trying to finagle a piggy back ride or twelve, and swearing to herself that she'll have bioluminescent scales someday too. Meanwhile, she'd look at Luna with a kind of respect for her "whatever happens, happens" kind of vibe, while Melanie would try to get on the bro/fuckbuddy status with Binx.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Haha! Got plans for the future already! Ecanalab has been absent for a while though.. I hope things are ok. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Ditto, all the love to Ecna, wherever he is

Also Melanie is such a fuckup sometimes holy shit

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
eh, it shows she has actual character and isn't little miss perfect in every way. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Oh boy Repti, I can totally visualize Melanie messing with poor Umi, going on about her silly antics and probably running around naked while the latter tries to put up with her. I bet Melanie would spend every second of her life marveling at and fawning over Unta if they met, trying to finagle a piggy back ride or twelve, and swearing to herself that she'll have bioluminescent scales someday too. Meanwhile, she'd look at Luna with a kind of respect for her "whatever happens, happens" kind of vibe, while Melanie would try to get on the bro/fuckbuddy status with Binx.

oh boy yes! i want more people to mess with Umi and make her all embarrassed yes!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
In a sense? She is mind broken... so she THINKS she is happy. But the Luna that showed up at the labyrinth probably isn't xD  

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Yeeeah for real, poor Luna, and poor Umi. If Melanie doesn't get her back broken by ant cock, maybe she'll make some fine company for lil Umi someday

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
yes i really want them to meet up! Umi is no doubt going to call out the labyrinths bullshit when she get past the door underwater, and maybe even end up where Melanie is sooner rather then later.

Last edited by a moderator: