Labyrinth Adventure (18+) (OOC Discussion) (OPEN)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
So sorry guys! I apologize now, and for further in advance, I end up busy on the weekdays quite a few times. Even tonight, I'm just checking in. Friday and the weekends should be pretty ay-okay and cleared up so we can get down to business on here.

Oh, and *she* Floozer ;)  I get it, this sight can be a lil bit of a sausage fest, but that's also ay-okay with me.

Everyone is a girl once they take enough D :^)

No, but yeah. This is why you don't ever use any sort of gender, only callin' people by their names. 100% undefeatable.      

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Yea! I think we still have plenty of room! Just need Bracket to come back. Go ahead and make a character now.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Name: Luna

Gender/Sex: Female

Race: Half-kaithrit

Personality: Luna is quick on her feet and mind. She has a very short attention span on things that she doesn't find entertaining, but she can stand still for hours observing things she find interesting. Luna is friendly all the time making joke whatever the situation, but his quite often too curious about others life. Her comments and jokes about other are often harsh and direct. Luna value honor and loyalty above all and will face anything to save her friends. Luna view love and sex like a cat view hunting. She habitually play with her "prey" before getting bored and forgetting about them.

Appearance: Luna has shoulder length silvery grey hair. She has cute little cat ear, the fur on them is the same color has her hair. Her eyes are greyish blue and moving around all the time, looking for new things. the rest of face is quite androgynous, but is feminine enough to not mistakes her gender. At 5'5" Luna has a very frail body, but has very defined muscles revealing a lack of sheer strength, but a great agility. Her skin is smooth and has a little bit of tan. Her breast are barely a-cup. Her virgin pussy is a small tight slits. She has a single tail with color matching her hair. Each of her finger and toes end with a small feline claw. Luna is able to achieve amazing feat of flexibility.  

History: Her mother was human and father kaithrit. Her planet was colonized by human fifty years ago, the local kaithrit population tried to resist progress but finally they saw how the future was making their life easier.  She was the first Half-kaithrit born on her planet, marking a new era in the relation of both species on her planet. She was raised by her parents with both their cultural bagages. Since she was a teenager she simply helped the kaithrit of her homeworld adapt to their new lifestyle.

Weapons: I don't need weapons I have my claws!

Humiliation, forced sex and public use are very nice for me. But pregnancy related stuff is a turnoff for me.

Stats 

STR : 3

AGI : 11

CHA : 9

INT : 4 (She is not that stupid but her planet had very limited technology making her quite bad in INT test)

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Awesome, she looks all set to go, the only thing left are her stats. Strength, Agility, Charisma and Intelligence are the four stats. You starts with 3 in each and have 15 points to spread about as you see fit.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Yeah, I just saw that my stats were missing right before you replied. And I don't care if I start alone.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Repti, you silly goof. Up at the top where Bracket explains how everything works he says we get to start with 15 points.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Yea, use Bracket's character page as a base. Start with 3 in everything, that is 12 points, 15 points to spend, 27 total just like he has.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
Luna looks fantastic, though I'm so, so sorry to say guys that I'm gonna have to retract myself from this rp. Sudden things in my life just keep coming up at the worst times, as things that are just a bit more serious than smutty roleplay. Again, I'm so sorry that this turned out to be a letdown :/  I was hoping to climb back on board the rp train again, which would've been fun. Another time, another place maybe, but right now, not so much.

Maybe just maybe, someone might be willing to take over as a dm? If you guys are at all attached to this rp, enough so not to let it die, maybe my absence doesn't have to be a killing blow? That'd be a big favor to ask, and I 100% understand if y'all just want to let it go

Either way, the hype was real. haven't made my own rp thread in years. See you guys around, maybe I can check in every now and again to read some of your other rps? Thanks so much for making it great while it lasted.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Well, that is truly disappointing. Suppose shit just happens though. I am not sure I want to take over as DM for this many people at once as I have only ever done one to one RPs.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Sorry to hear that. Hope things get better soon. I don't think I am ready to take the dm place, my English is not really good and I don't have enough experience in the smut department for this. But I would love if one you guys take the DM place 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Doing this many would probably be a horrible idea for me. 

[And this happened JUST when I was considering joining. >.> ]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I'm already GMing most of the games I'm a part of, so I'm going to have to decline. Still, thanks for letting us know at least.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Just had an idea, maybe we could split the group in subgroup of 2 each with one 1 gm and 1 player if the major problem was number of player.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Potentially... yea I could see that working. Just use the pairs as decide who drives the boat.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Alright everyone listen up real good! I have been thinking on this topic and decided I want to try and bring it back to life. We all have fresh characters in mind and were hoping for a good time of random encounters, transformations and general smut! So I will be assuming control of this topic!

Labyrinth Adventure Reborn! Give me some time to make my brain work out some ideas so we don't flat line immediately. My original idea was to only take two of you as I have never used such a large group... but my conscience is calling me a douche bag and kicking me in the balls. So, I need a roll call! Who here is still interested in doing this topic? Show of hands... or pings since I can't actually see you.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Hmm... I think I'll pass on this one. I'm already DMing one. Plus I don't really have the time... 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Two so far! Good good. In fact, if you two don't mind starting together, we could start now. Then as more people roll in they will be started on their own.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I'm still up to play, but were you going pick up where we left off, or start over fresh?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Start over fresh with a new post and everything. Easier for me that way.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Of course it is! You are playing a leithan yes? that is a tauric lizard body. Alrighty!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Alright party people, first post is up! Open your eyes and lets get this thing rolling for real.

Umi is with Luna

Unta with Binx.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Oh geeze, I forgot to ask. Do you guys want to have control over your transformations or do you leave that in my hands whenever applicable?