[Patreon] One night with Caroline (PC) FULL (Bonus scene)

K84

Sep 4, 2016

One night with Caroline (k84)

I´m sharing updates in Patreon because I don´t have blog for now

Menu.jpg

Date: 2016
Genre:3DCG, ADV, Big Breasts, Blowjob, Date, Threesome
Developer / Publisher:
k84
Language: English
File size: 212MB
Requirements: Windows, Linux, Mac
Uncensored

Download from my Patreon Page
Walkthrough by muttdoggy

IMAGES FROM EPISODE 2

Caroline and Kate play cards

Pool43.jpg

Kate is a naughty girl

Pool58.jpg

Other Pool Activities

PoolDoggy00.jpg

PoolLie09.jpg

IMAGES FROM EPISODE 3
Photo?

Ruins34a.jpg

Please come in

Disco38.jpg

OMG I can't see the...

Disco25.jpg

Please, help me

Disco4.jpg

IMAGES FROM EPISODE 4

ThreesomeCH31.jpg

ThreesomeCH45.jpg

ThreesomeCHHJ4.jpg

IMAGES FROM EPISODE 5

Waterfall1.jpg

Waterfall4.jpg

Waterfall13.jpg

WaterfallCumC11.jpg

WaterfallPreH1.jpg

Last edited:

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Looks well made, but one question...where is the save function? Escape and right-click only open the options, not the save menu...

Last edited by a moderator:

K84

Sep 4, 2016
Looks well made, but one question...where is the save function? Escape and right-click only open the options, not the save menu...

It´s hidden because this game is a virtual date and save option does this genre very easy

K84

Sep 4, 2016
es muy molesto no poder salvar.al menos espero que en la version final se pueda.

Lo tendré en cuenta, sólo es descomentar una linea de código o crear un keybind

I'll keep that in mind, it is only uncomment a line of code or create a keybind

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Bump! This is a good dating game in the tlaero/mortze/chaotic vein. You may think the lack of a save feature is a handicap but that's the challenge. You will have to replay it and I hope you have a good memory or have been taking notes. There is a path to the final scenes and you have a choice at the end. Choose wisely!  :shibe:

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
But, I like to cheat...

*sigh* A bit of offtopic here, when I play this kind of games I usually do what I would do if was the real life, and usually I get... nothing.

So... yes, I am into walkthroughs...

In this case, is kinda strange, I through the date was perfect and so sudden she was kinda "look, I have something to do", game over...

K84

Sep 4, 2016
In this case, is kinda strange, I through the date was perfect and so sudden she was kinda "look, I have something to do", game over...

Este juego tiene muchos hotspots escondidos que nos harán aumentar nuestra puntuación con Caroline. Intenta ser un caballero y  sé divertido ( sin pasarte). <spolier>Un consejo... cuando no haya texto en pantalla, es posible que haya más de una opcion a elegir</spoiler>

This game has many hidden hotspots that we will increase our score with Caroline. Try to be a gentleman and be funny (without going over). <Spolier> A tip ... when there is no text on the screen, you may have more than one option to choose </ spoiler>

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
I created my own walkthrough. The gist of it is to get as many points during the date as you can. Some places will get you more points than others. Once you get past a certain number, you unlock the pool date. Saying any more would ruin it. It ran nicely on my tab 4, though

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Este juego tiene muchos hotspots escondidos que nos harán aumentar nuestra puntuación con Caroline. Intenta ser un caballero y  sé divertido ( sin pasarte). <spolier>Un consejo... cuando no haya texto en pantalla, es posible que haya más de una opcion a elegir</spoiler>

This game has many hidden hotspots that we will increase our score with Caroline. Try to be a gentleman and be funny (without going over). <Spolier> A tip ... when there is no text on the screen, you may have more than one option to choose </ spoiler>

Soy un completo inutil en esas cosas xD

I created my own walkthrough. The gist of it is to get as many points during the date as you can. Some places will get you more points than others. Once you get past a certain number, you unlock the pool date. Saying any more would ruin it. It ran nicely on my tab 4, though

I want to look at that xD

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
To K84.. do you mind if I post or share a walkthrough?? It's for the beginning, coffee shop, office, and pizza parlor.

K84

Sep 4, 2016
To K84.. do you mind if I post or share a walkthrough?? It's for the beginning, coffee shop, office, and pizza parlor.

muttdoggy feel free to post it or share it, part of this game has been possible thanks to your help with translations. So thank you and go ahead.

A little help with highest score (Caroline):

Intro 5 / Office 9 / Coffe 6 / Pizza 10 / Cinema 6 /  Pool 8

To unlock the scene of the pool we have to "focus" on Kate while we're at the cinema

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
OK! Thanks! Here you go! :shibe:

I think I missed a point in the office. I think its an interaction, not a comment. But through trail and error, I found the best routes for the other parts of the date. I made this with 1.0 just over a month ago.

View attachment ONWC_walk.txt

K84

Sep 4, 2016
OK! Thanks! Here you go! :shibe:

I think I missed a point in the office. I think its an interaction, not a comment. But through trail and error, I found the best routes for the other parts of the date. I made this with 1.0 just over a month ago.

View attachment 4861

Good joob muttdoggy. It´s very close to being perfect

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Thanks! Haven't figured out the extra point in the office.. yet! But I lost count of how many times I replayed the pool scene! Great job with that! I loved it! May I suggest a save after each date? Like only when you talk to Caroline in the street? And maybe a save point after the game on the pool deck?

K84

Sep 4, 2016
Thanks! Haven't figured out the extra point in the office.. yet! But I lost count of how many times I replayed the pool scene! Great job with that! I loved it! May I suggest a save after each date? Like only when you talk to Caroline in the street? And maybe a save point after the game on the pool deck?

I have seen many people want the option and save it in the next update this will be enabled.

Viarch

Sep 8, 2016
RF
www.patreon.com
hello, i really like your renders, they looks high-quality with very accurate posing and nice lights, but  looks like you use Poser and 4th generation models for rendering your graphics, am i right ? did you ever tried DAZ Studio with their Genesis figures and Iray rendering engine ? and what do you use for postprocessing ?  :D

K84

Sep 4, 2016
hello, i really like your renders, they looks high-quality with very accurate posing and nice lights, but  looks like you use Poser and 4th generation models for rendering your graphics, am i right ? did you ever tried DAZ Studio with their Genesis figures and Iray rendering engine ? and what do you use for postprocessing ?  :D

You're wrong. I use DAZ3D and Genesis 2 with 3Delight engine, iRay is very slow on my computer (ATI graphics card). I hope to update my PC  and use iRay in the future. I use Gimp or Photoshop for postprocessing.

Viarch

Sep 8, 2016
RF
www.patreon.com
it's funny i was quite sure you just masterfully hiding imperfection of V4  :D  maybe 3Delight makes me wrong, i've stopped using it for a long time now. I hope you will be able to upgrade your system very soon for Iray - it's a great thing to use. Reality and Luxus can give better rendering quality, but theirs appetite for high performance hardware is incredible!

K84

Sep 4, 2016

Episodio 3 released at Patreon 15 days before (+10$)

***UPDATES***
120 new images
Add Save Option
Achievements System

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
:perfect: :yeah:

When does it get released as free?

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com
I think the same... a save option or even an option to go back scrolling up would be a nice thing... after all, we don´t want to repeat eternally the same options and mistakes... :)

K84

Sep 4, 2016
I think the same... a save option or even an option to go back scrolling up would be a nice thing... after all, we don´t want to repeat eternally the same options and mistakes... :)

Save option is included on Episode 3

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Save option is included on Episode 3

I was checking your patreon page and this one for updates.. Now I'm seeing lots of "File not found!" errors with picture links. Hope they can be re-upped soon. :)

K84

Sep 4, 2016
I was checking your patreon page and this one for updates.. Now I'm seeing lots of "File not found!" errors with picture links. Hope they can be re-upped soon. :)

Note from imagehosting:

Dear User,We have faced very large DDoS attack. Our apologies for the inconveniences caused.

I hope they fixed this soon.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
You're not alone. Lawina (creator of Supercreep and Game of Boners) experienced that for a while, too.

Hope it gets solved quick.  :shibe:

K84

Sep 4, 2016
You're not alone. Lawina (creator of Supercreep and Game of Boners) experienced that for a while, too.

Hope it gets solved quick.  :shibe:

I think they have already solved. I have a few off days but already I can see the images correctly