[Patreon] One night with Caroline (PC) FULL (Bonus scene)

K84

Sep 4, 2016

Episodio 3 FREE released at Patreon

***UPDATES***
120 new images
Add Save Option
Achievements System

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Great job! 2 boners up!!!!!

200.gif

K84

Sep 4, 2016
i wanna ask if the extra point in the office is necesary later or we can manage without it

It's advisable to get the maximum possible points to unlock everything but you can have up to 20-25% of errors and continue the story.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
IF K84 says it's okay, I'll get on it. So for now I'll give a few hints but I need to know where you're stuck at.

paliga

Aug 22, 2016
curiosidad cuando se eligen las ruinas para ver el amanecer ahi termina el capitulo porque tenia como 35 puntos y la cita termino mal.en cambio en la disco pasa lo otro que termina en el continuara

K84

Sep 4, 2016
IF K84 says it's okay, I'll get on it. So for now I'll give a few hints but I need to know where you're stuck at.

Of course you can do the walkthrough. Also when you finish it I will include it in the readme game and forums.

curiosidad cuando se eligen las ruinas para ver el amanecer ahi termina el capitulo porque tenia como 35 puntos y la cita termino mal.en cambio en la disco pasa lo otro que termina en el continuara

Eso se debe a que en las ruinas(15) se pueden obtener muchos más puntos de atracción que en la disco(5), así que se calcula un 75-80% de puntos totales disponibles para poder continuar.

K84

Sep 4, 2016
Episodio 4 released at Patreon 15 days before

***UPDATES***
100 new images
12 animations
New Achievements

Here some screenshoots from Episode 4

ThreesomeCH3.jpg

ThreesomeCH31.jpg

ThreesomeCH45.jpg

ThreesomeCHHJ4.jpg

K84

Sep 4, 2016
Episode 4 FREE released at Patreon

***UPDATES***
100 new images
12 Animations
New Achievements​

Last edited:

K84

Sep 4, 2016
Episode 5 FREE released at Patreon

***UPDATES***
170 new images
10 new animations
New Achievements​

radders

Oct 4, 2016
Could be just me but the walkthrough link in your description doesn't work, get a page 404.

locust

Jan 30, 2017
Hey all. I'm having some trouble with the third achievement, which looks like it's in the pizzeria?

I've noticed I don't have these options from the walkthrough:
Clean..
You'd let me do it?
Kiss..
I couldn't pass up the opportunity..

Is there a specific path I need to follow to get this? I see I can only go to two locations before moving to the theater...and I've tried grabbing as many points listed before the pizzeria but no luck on this final achievement! I'm a completionist and my OCD is kicking in to get that achievement! PLEASE HELP!

On another note, very sexy and fun game K84!!!

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Hey all. I'm having some trouble with the third achievement, which looks like it's in the pizzeria?

I've noticed I don't have these options from the walkthrough:
Clean..
You'd let me do it?
Kiss..
I couldn't pass up the opportunity..

Is there a specific path I need to follow to get this? I see I can only go to two locations before moving to the theater...and I've tried grabbing as many points listed before the pizzeria but no luck on this final achievement! I'm a completionist and my OCD is kicking in to get that achievement! PLEASE HELP!

On another note, very sexy and fun game K84!!!
Hover the mouse over her cheeks, mouth and face to see "clean" or "kiss".

K84

Sep 4, 2016
ONWC is finished but ... there is a surprise. HuhnDoener (VIP patron) chose two extremely sexual scenes as a reward for his pledge a few months ago and after talking with him we decided to share them with the patrons.

In a few days the first scene will be available here

Last edited:

K84

Sep 4, 2016
Ready!

Available scenes of Kate and Caroline for patrons here.

Kate for patrons (+$ 10) or (+ $ 50 total since July 2016)
Caroline for patrons (+$ 25) or (+ $ 50 total since July 2016)

Some screenshots
Bonus7.jpg

BonusHJ01.jpg

dhj04.jpg

Bonus2_24.jpg

BonusDoubleP09.jpg