Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda shifts ever so slightly onto her side so her big cock can be seen between Tamara's thighs and her ass is still in view. "Mm, such a tender and gentle mouth you have Tamara... it feels so good!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Lifting Hilda back into a sitting position, Tamara began peppering her breasts with kisses, while slowly working her way up, until she finally planted one on her lips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cooed happily as her breasts recieved gentle attention and when Tamara reached her lips she was more than happy to return the gesture, kissing her back while rubbing a hand up and down her leg. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the two made love, the conversation between the royals came to a halt as they all began to watch the show. Achelous' was no longer the only one who's erection was becoming obvious. Eros' members were steadily swelling, each one making its way down a different leg of his pants, and Freya was openly rubbing her legs together as her erections tented her dress.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda peeks one eye open to see all three of them watching with lust in their eyes. She closes her eye again and pushes more into the kiss as her hand moves to Tamara's crotch, slowly rubbing her fingers over her clit. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara moaned into the kiss, and reached down to press her hand down on the base of Hilda's cock before gently rubbing down and back up. Brushing her hand through Hilda's bush, she paused and broke the kiss. "Hilda, did you trim your bikini zone?" she asked, with a mischievous grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes slightly and nods her head "I did. Proper grooming is important and no one likes a messy bush." With her own grin she slides her hand down and sinks a finger into Tamara's pussy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara squeals as she's penetrated, locking lips with Hilda again, she wraps her legs around the bigger woman's waist sitting on her dick as her pussy is probed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a happy smile she keeps fingering Tamara's pussy while pushing into the kiss. Eventually, the need for more wins out over teasing the crowd and she pulls her hand away to instead line up the head of her cock with her pussy. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Enough!" Achelous cried. As all attention turned to him, he suddenly began speaking to Eros in native histaran so quickly that, to Hilda, it sounded like he was saying one long word. In just a few seconds he finished his rant and stormed off into one of the guest bedrooms.

"Hilda, it would seem that your presence has been requested," said Eros, with a knowing grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda smiled and gently set Tamara down with a kiss "Of course my lord, I will go to him immediately." She stands up but stops "Umm, just to ease my mind sir... he isn't mad is he? He was speaking very fast just now."  

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"He is agitated at his own inability to deny temptation; unnecessary though it may be. Do not be surprised if he is a bit rough," said Eros.

"And don't worry about Tamara, we'll keep her company while you're busy tonight," added Freya, looking at the young ausur hungrily.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods and gives Tamara an apologetic look before turning and walkign to Achelous' room "you called for me sir?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
No sooner had she entered than the histaran man was upon her. Throwing his weight against her, he managed to pin her against the wall while reaching up to grasp the hair on the back of her head in a tight handful and pull her down until their lips pressed against each others.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasped in fear and surprise as she was suddenly forced up against the wall, her head pushed down into a devouring kiss. Not wanting to lose out, she returns the frantic pace, wrapping her arms around the horny man and opening her mouth for his tongue. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Achelous wrapped his arms around her in turn, and with a heave pulled her off the wall. The two spun around the room for a moment, before he deposited her on the bed. As she lay there looking up at him, he began frantically undressing, while uttering a simple command. "Spread your legs."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives him a lusty smile and spreads her legs nice and wide "As you command sir." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Achelous practically tore his remaining clothes off, revealing his twin endowments. Though they were only nine inches long, they were considerably thicker than Eros'. Once he was undressed, Achelous practically jumped onto Hilda. Clearly caring little for foreplay, he hoisted her balls out of the way, before lining his members up and pushing all the way into her with one powerful thrust. Hilda's walls stretched to accommodate his members, but he gave her no time to get used to him as he quickly began thrusting away at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda cried out as her pussy was forced to stretch out and accommodate his thicker cocks. Thankfully, she is able to do so without much discomfort and is soon squeezing her walls over his twin members to try and bring even more pleasure to the lust crazed man "Oh yes sir! Fuck me hard! Give it to my lewd body!"  

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Achelous leaned forward, taking hold of Hilda's breasts before beginning to piston in and out of her. His form was frantic, and completely lacking in grace, as he hammered away. It was obvious that Hilda's pleasure was the last thing on the young man's mind, as he sought his own release, plowing forward harder and harder until, after only a few minutes, he let out a strained gasp and Hilda could feel the warmth of his seed blooming inside her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasped as she felt his seed suddenly pouring into her. She obviously didn't get off, not on such a frantic, sloppy and short lived fuck... but she put on a fake satisfied face all the same for him.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rolling off of her, Achelous sat on the edge of the bed. "There, I hope Eros is satisfied; he managed to get me to break just by flaunting a decent pair of tits in front of me," he griped.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raised her brow at him 'Decent?! You rude shmuck! I got some of the best tits around!' she thinks to herself. "Was it really so bad sir? Could I have done something more?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, but Eros could learn to take a hint," he muttered. "He is convinced that just because my wife is a priestess, and therefore more reserved when it comes to intercourse, that I'm trapped in some stifling sex-starved marriage."  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cocks her head "If that is not the case, why not simply tell him straight sir? While prince Eros certainly only wants the best for you, it is easy to over step ones bounds while doing so right?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Do you think I haven't tried? He won't listen when I tell him that I'm happily married. Instead, he keeps inviting me over to spend the night, so he can flaunt girls in front of me, hoping that I'll break down and sleep with one. Figures, all he had to do was find one that looks like the girl we used to share to make it happen."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
That... is a revelation. "I'm sorry sir.. what? Girl you used to share? What happened to her? What do you mean?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Eros' personal servant," Achelous replied. "She began as his wet nurse, then turned into his nanny, then when he was old enough, his lover, then our lover. It's a long story, and it doesn't matter now; she passed away a few years ago." Achelous turned to Hilda and looked her up and down, as if remembering something. "I swear, if you were histaran, you'd be her spitting image."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That... is a rather concerning thought sir. I don't really know who my parents are. I was born on a planet called "New Texas" where children are just sort of made. There is no real family structure there as visitors just come and go as they see fit, often after having lots of sex...." She trails off, concern all over her face.