Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If you are sure sir." She moves away and sits down on the sofa directly in his line of sight. She sits properly... but her legs are spread just a bit more so he has clear view of her cock and heavy balls.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
This serves as a great distraction to Achelous, as his eyes begin darting from Eros to Hilda and back again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"My lord Eros... it seems like our honored guest might want to have some words with me in private..." She smiles at Achelous.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Eros, you let your slaves speak quite out of turn," Achelous sputtered.

"Sorry, Achelous, but when Hilda sees something she likes, she just can't seem to help herself. Isn't that right, Hilda?" Eros asked, giving her a knowing wink.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head "I'm afraid that is true sir. Something about you is... stirring me to action. I can't tell what it is... but please forgive this humble slave and her desires." She has to admit... acting like this was fun. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Eros, you know that my wife doesn't approve of comfort slaves," said Achelous, though his eyes were still glued to Hilda.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda smiled and looked at Achelous "Forgive me for speaking so boldly sir but... your wife isn't here right now is she? How would she ever find out? A simple shower takes all the evidence away."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Achelous looked like someone had slapped him in the face. Yet, despite that, he didn't make any protests to Hilda's proposed adultery.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She remains quite, knowing she has already over stepped her bonds as a comfort slave. Instead, she gives Eros a nervous look as a call for help. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Now, now, Hilda, that was quite out of bounds," he said in a low voice. He stood slowly and made for his room. "Would you excuse us, I need to teach my slave a lesson in manners. Hilda come!" he snapped, and headed into his room.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looked down at the floor, his tone scaring her slightly, as she stood up and followed him into his room.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
She walked into the room after Eros, and she couldn't help but notice that he left the door open. "Alright, Hilda, I hate to be the bad guy, but you must be disciplined. Put your hands on the wall, stick out your ass, and spread your legs," he commanded.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes my lord... please pitty your poor slave." She says while putting her hands on the wall, pushing her big ass out and spreading her legs so her junk hangs free.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
To Hilda's surprise, Eros didn't immediately penetrate her. Rather, he began rummaging through one of the lower drawers of his vanity. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw him withdraw a wide wooden paddle, about two feet long. Casually walking over, he took up a batting stance behind her before bringing the paddle up and resting it on her backside. The cold wood sent a chill down her spine. "You might want to brace yourself," he warned.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
'Oh stars this is really going to hurt isn't it?' She grit her teeth and braced herself as best as possible, eyes closed in fear. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros pulled back, and with an audible whoosh, the paddle came down across Hilda's ass, sending a ripple up her entire body, and causing her to hiss at the sharp sting. Again it came down, the crack of wood on flesh ringing through the room and out the open door. A third time it was brought to bear against her rear, and she couldn't help the tears that managed to squeeze out through her closed eyes. Fortunately, that seemed to be enough to satisfy Eros, and he set the paddle aside before gently rubbing her sore cheeks. "Have you learned your lesson?" he asked, as he pet the rosy pink skin of her ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She actually lets out a pained sob, not being the worlds toughest girl, and sinks to her knees once he is done. "Yes... yes I have... just please stop... it hurts." She pulls herself away from his hands, tear running down her cheeks.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros leaned down behind her and whispered in her ear. "Be careful how you approach the subject of his wife. That stuck up priestess may have him on a short leash, but he is still very much in love with her. The last thing we want to do here is drive him away." Eros slowly placed a hand on her shoulder, in an attempt to comfort her. "Come now, gather your resolve, you still have a job to do tonight."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sniffled at slowly got to her hooves while pushing his hand away "With all respect my lord... please refrain from touching me right now." She says while taking several steps away from him "I am not exactly feeling comfortable around you now." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Despite her disobedient tone, Eros removed his hand and made his way out of the room. She could hear him strike the conversation back up, as if nothing had happened.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda rubs her sore ass several times while trying to rub the remaining moisture from her eyes. "Stupid.... you can't just beat someone then expect them to still be all huggy touchy." She mutters to herself before walking back out to see Achelous' status. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
To her surprise, the others had been doing a bit of moving since she'd been gone. Achelous now sat on the sofa next to Freya while Tamara sat alone on another couch. Upon seeing Hilda, she patted the spot next to her and gave a comforting smile.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda smiled back at her and moved over to Tamara, sitting next to her and rubbing her thigh affectionately while keeping her legs apart so Achelous can see her cock and balls as always. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nodded her head. "I'm afraid it did... I may be a big girl, but I am not the toughest. I deal with tech and use guns... so pain is still fairly rare to me... and he used a big paddle." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, you poor thing," Tamara cooed, pulling Hilda's head down into her chest and rocking her back and forth for a moment, before whispering into her ear. "Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and plants a kiss on her breast. "Oh my... I think that might just be what I need to feel all better... especially if it is your plush lips on my ass." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara pulled Hilda forward until she was laying across her lap with her cock between her thighs. Gently she began slowly petting the tender flesh of Hilda's ass, before leaning down and panting a light kiss on one of the cheeks, followed by another, and another, until she had peppered the massive fanny with kisses.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She giggled happily as Tamara put on a show of tending to her ass and she couldn't help but harden at the feeling of those soft thighs wrapped around her cock "Oh my, so gentle! Thank you Tamara." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she was ministered to, Hilda couldn't help but notice that Achelous had stopped paying attention to the conversation, and was now staring at them intently.