The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A furry of spinning strikes sent the jaguar to the ground with a howl of pain. For a moment it twitched, before its body went still; not even the rise and fall of its breathing remained. As Lazarus watched, the corpse slowly disintegrated, going up in a cloud of black smoke.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmph. Stupid twat..." Lazarus looks down at the rents in his chest. "Fucking asshole..." He sits down to bandage the wounds before setting off again. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Need some time t think up the next encounter, so will probably post again tomorrow.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sitting down under  tree, Lazarus disrobed and examined his chest. While none of the claw marks were deep enough to be life threatening, they would certainly require stitching. Rummaging through his pack for medical supplies, he pulled out a bottle of alcohol and a needle, then grit his teeth as he patched himself up.

"Ooh, that's going to leave a wicked scar," said a perky voice from above him. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sitting on a branch above him was a woman, of sorts. She was small, no more than three feet high, but possessed of incredibly wide hips and breasts that would look big on a woman twice her height. Her skin, which was only covered by a few well placed leather straps, was a an olive green in color, and her hair was a deep raven black, save for a lock of hot pink in the front. Around her waist was a belt, holding several vials and bottles of strange colored liquids. "Oh, please, don't mind me, dear. Just enjoying the show," she said, staring at his bare chest.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What exactly are you?" He asks, going back to work on his chest and grimacing in pain, his ears listening for any movements she makes. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, just your average goblin, come to collect what's hers. Here, this should help." She reached to her belt and unclasped a small pink vial, before dropping it onto the grass next to him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And what exactly happens to be yours, if I may ask?" He looks suspiciously at the vial. "And what's this?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Every dick in this forest, that's what," she declared. "And, that potion is good for the blood. Drink it, and it'll keep you nice and warm."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He narrows his eyes at the potion. That was something nasty alright... No way was he drinking it. And judging by what she just said, this was bound to be some sort of an aphrodisiac... He reaches out to the vial and takes tiny sip, just a drop, really. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Taking a tiny sip of the strange potion, he found that it tasted like... Almonds?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
What in the world...? He never liked almonds, but he didn't know they made a weird pink juice out of it... He takes another sip, this one a little bigger, and waits to see if anything happens. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Chancing a deeper sip of the potion, Lazarus didn't feel anything at first. A whistle from above caught his attention, and he looked up to see that the goblin had stood up and pulled the leather strap that passed for her panties aside to reveal her pussy to him, and for a moment he couldn't help but think about how long it had been since he'd had a good lay. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Shit. He was right... It was an aphrodisiac... He crushes the vial in his hand, still staring up at the goblin, the slight pain of the glass cutting into his hand clearing his head a bit. "Nice try, but if you want me to fuck you, you're going to have to work just a little bit harder." He says, still staring up at her pussy as his dick begins to harden. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
At his words, she hopped off the low branch and landed in front of him. Turning around, she leaned forward and gave her sizable ass a good shake, letting it jiggle in front of him. "Come on, baby, I'm dying here." Her voice was longing. Looking over her shoulder, she reached back and gave her ass a good slap, setting it to jiggle again. "You can use whichever hole you like."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins a little. She really was a total slut... But he wasn't exactly in the mood to move, what with the rends on his chest... He leans forward slightly, reaching a hand out to grab her butt, and pulling her to him. He sets her down in his lap, and just slowly pumps his hips through her butt cleavage. "I hope you don't mind if I use your ass..." He says, lifting her up a bit and pressing his dick to her asshole. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ha! No man can resist the ass," she cheered. "Okay big boy, fuck my ass good, but be sure to finish in my pussy. Your baby batter is no good if it goes up the back door."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sure..." He says, grinning evilly. No way in hell was he getting her pregnant. He cruelly pulls her down on his dick, spearing into her ass in one thrust. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The goblin moaned as she was impaled. Her ass was warm and very accommodating. She was clearly no stranger to anal sex. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Damn... He was kinda hoping she'd at least be a little inexperienced... Oh well... He staggers upwards, pushing her face down into the dirt, and slowly rocking back and forth. He was going to enjoy this... Even if he was still dripping blood. 

He grabs her ass and leans over her, pounding her asshole even harder, making fast, deep thrusts. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The goblin didn't resist as Lazarus manhandled her. If anything, she seemed to be getting even more aroused. "Oh, ah, yes. Come on! Fuck me, like the bitch I am!" Her ass seemed to get a little tighter with each thrust. As if it didn't want to let go of the cock inside it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grunts and slaps her ass hard. "Shut up you little slut. I'll use your ass as I see fit." He picks up the pace, his hips slapping into hers faster. He can feel his orgasm start to build up, since it was a really long time since he'd had sex...

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, yeah! That's it! You're getting close aren't you? Go ahead and stick it in my pussy." As Lazarus continued thrusting, her moaning died down a bit. "Come on... In the pussy...Anytime now... Wait a minute, what are you doing back there!?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It's too late to pull out now... He rams into her ass a few more times, snarling as he hits his orgasm, ropes of cum splattering into her ass. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He thrusts into her a few more times before pulling out and wiping his dick on her ass. He reaches forward and grabs her by the neck, lifting her up and slamming her into the tree. "Did you seriously think that I would do you a favour after you tried to trick me into drinking that stuff!?" He snarls at her, his grip around her throat tightening as he lifts her up to his eye level, dangling her a few feet off the ground. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The goblin kicked the air futilely, trying to wriggle out of his grasp.