Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
One of the guards heads down into the den and comes back later with a different huntresses. This one seems a bit more logic minded as she examins the frog girls.

"Hmm, heavy balls and large cocks....production high enough to constantly drool a bit. Breasts are large, already lactating and very sensitive. Wide hips, soft asses...These are prime subjects. They should make fine breeders indeed! I am prepared to offer one thousand for each of them." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The huntresses hands him three bags of one thousand dons each. "Breeders! Down into the den, fellow her in and to your quarters. I want you pregnant by tonight, understand?"

The three frogs nod happily and follow the huntress down into the den to begin their new lives as breeders.

"As always, you are welcome here friend. Bring more breeders and we will give you dons."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus nods and smiles, taking the dons. "Pleasure doing business with you, as usual. Actually, if I may, can I please speak to the chieftain?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"....yes. I will request her presence for you." The huntresses ducks back into the den. A few minutes later, the giant know as Chieftain steps out with her royal guard. 

"Dryvus...I should have known it was you. I have not handed out that gem to anyone else in years. Why have you requested my council?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus' lips twitch in a smile. "So I really am that valuable." He says, grinning, but his face turns serious. "Jokes aside, I've come to ask for your possible aid. It has come to my attention that there is a succubus living in the ruined castle behind the swamp, and is the reason for the rather... Strange, activity lately. I will go to negotiate with her in a few days, but if they don't work out, I would request your aid to take her down. There's no way she can withstand an army of the best hunters I've seen in my life." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Chieftain regards him with serious eyes while she thinks deeply. "So...that is the cause for all the changes as of late. how troubling." She paces a bit. "But....I am unsure I can make such a promise Dryvus. I have only sixty huntresses in total....my people are dieing off and while you have given us hope again, your breeders already producing healthy young pups....to march on an omnibus of such power would risk even more of my people."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That's only if negotiations break down. If they do, it will be a month's time before we attack. If you cannot, I cannot force you to. I will instead seek out help from the city. If that fails too... Then an assassination attempt. Which I may or may not come back from alive." He says. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I will consider your request...but that is all I can give you right now Dryvus. Come back and tell me if negotiations fail....if they do, I will have your answer. If they don't, it will be nice to know we don't have to worry as much." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods. "Thank you, Chieftain. I will take my leave now." He says, turning around and heading to Kresh and Frasia. "Come on, girls, time to go home." He says, wrapping his arms around their waists. 

[4320 dons]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Kresh and Frasia nod and follow along beside him. The trio have a quick walk through the plains before reaching their lake manor again.

"So, in a few days you will try to negotiate with the omnibus huh? Something tells me she has crazy demands."

"She is in the bigger seat...so obviously it will be in her favor more often than not."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes and yes. You're both right. If she just wants to fuck, though, I can oblige..." He says, chuckling, his hands dropping to their asses. "All this has got me a little randy... What do you say we head up to my bedroom for a little romp?" He says, two fingers going into each's asshole. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Both of them gasp as the sudden anal fingering before smiling at him.

"You're on boss, let's see what you can do with even more cocks."

"I suppose...if you don't mind some kissing that is...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course I don't. I love it when you turn to jelly just from a kiss!" He laughs, leading the way into the house and up to the bedroom before pushing both of them down onto the bed and lying between them. "Okay... Who wants to ride me?" He asks, his fingers finding their way to their assholes again.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
To his surprise, they both put a hand on his chest and a foot behind his before giving him a shove, sending Dryvus toppling onto the bed face up.

Kresh steps forward with a grin. "I think I will do just that chieftain. Frasia has to be careful these days, kid will start to show soon."

Frasia blushes but nods. "Yea...these next two weeks are going to get crazy boss."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus yelps as he topples onto the bed before grinning at what they said. "Sure, Kresh. Don't mind if you do! And as for you, Chomper..." He turns his head and kisses her. "It's your kid. Of course the next few weeks are going to be crazy. So it's going to be just anal for you. Don't want to risk hurting the kid. Or drowning it in cum. It would probably punch me as soon as it was out!" He laughs, two tentacles sliding out, one rubbing itself between her buttcheeks. While the other pops up between her tits. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Kresh smiles and crawls on top of him, her breasts hanging distractedly from her chest as she grins down at Dryvus. With few skilled pumps of her hands she has his twin members out and at full mast. She lines one up with each hole before quickly taking a seat, burying him to the hilt with a groan. Quick on the draw she leans forward, pressing her lips against him and going weak in the legs.

Frasia nods, a little dissapointed but understanding his words. She climbs into the bed next to Dryvus and lays on her back. Pushes her breasts together to properly service the tentacle between them while spreading her legs and exposing her ass to the other.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus gently slips the tentacle between her ass into her tight asshole, making it vibrate and wriggle around before adding another, stretching her out a little. His arm wraps around Kresh and pulls her closer to him, his tongue lashing around her mouth as he slowly grinds his hips into her plush butt. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Kresh lets out a slight whine as the strength leaves her body. She squirms and wiggles in his embrace, mind fogging over with lust as she pushes her hips back against him.

Frasia let out a moan as her ass takes in two vibrating tentacles. The stretch was pleasent to the masochist shark and she leans her head down to suck on the one between her breasts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus uses his thrusting to push Kresh's ass slightly upwards, using the distance to pump into her harder, taking long, slow deep strokes. Two more tentacles slip out and join his dicks in Kresh's asshole and pussy, vibrating away as usual. A hand reaches for one breast of each girl, twisting and teasing their nipples. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Kresh lets out a low moan as her holes receive even more attention with the tentacles sliding deep inside each hole. She clings to Dryvus as best she can, her paws curling down below as her breast and nipple are teased. 

Frasia follows suit, letting out low grunts and groans of pleasure as her body is ravaged by tentacles and she loves every second of it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus starts thrusting noticeably faster, a quiet, squelching noise issuing from Kresh's pussy and ass and he saws in and out. Another tentacle slips out to join the ones in Frasia's ass, all three of them going as deep into her as they can. The tentacle in Kresh's pussy slides up, vibrating at her cervix for a minute before pushing inside to fuck her womb. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Kresh's eyes shoot open wide as she feels her womb get penetrated and swiftly fucked. a long moan echoes up her throat as she revels in the attention she is getting, her holes squeezing down tight on his cocks and tentacles.

Frasia squeals in bliss as as third tentacle slips into her ass and starts vibrating. She writhes in bliss as they slide nice and deep inside of her, hitting all her sensitive areas one after the next.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He increases the pace of their thrusting, more tentacles slipping out to vibrate against abandoned nipples and lonely clits. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia is the first to lose it, her pussy and ass tightening up as her body shudders in orgasm, several spurts of girl cum leaking from her pussy and onto the tentacles still buried in her ass.

Kresh is not long behind her, her walls squeezing Dryvus' cocks she she shakes in bliss, her girl cum leaking from her pussy and all over his cock and crotch.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He picks up the pace even more, the thrusting getting rougher and faster as he nears orgasm. He pants into Kresh's kiss, groaning as their holes tighten around his tentacles and dicks. His hand drops from her breast to her ass, a tentacle taking its place. He roughly squeezes her ass, digging his claws into the flesh as he slams her back down on his dicks a few more times before he cums. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
they both shudder and moan as legendary amounts of cum are pumped into them. Kresh takes it fairly well considering how many are buried inside od her. Her stomach fills up more and more as her body struggles to hold wave after wave of cum. Sadly it is a futile effort and she soons tarts leaking from both her pussy and ass.

Frasia is the same story, taking three cocks worth of cum up her ass while her face and tits are hosed with a thick layer of seed.

By the end of it all, both girls are stuffed and very satisfied!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus pulls Kresh down to his side, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her for a minute before pulling away and withdrawing his tentacles from their holes. "Mm... I do so love fucking athletic girls..." He murmurs, kissing both of them. "So powerful... So amazing..." He runs his hands over their bodies, paying a little more attention to their breasts and asses. "Such beautiful girls... And they're both mine..." He kisses both of them again, hugging them closer. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They both grin back at him and plant kisses on his cheeks while snuggling up against his body.

"Well chieftain....it is time to buckle down and get ready to deal with that omnibus."

"Yea...but we can take her boss! Once Kresh is done teaching me, no one will stop me!"

(Ok, why is it that when I click to reply on this thread. ( Willow is still asleep beside him and the sun has not completely risen yet. ) is always pre written in the box?)