Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well I have to say that's a nice surprise." Dryvus says, laughing. "As for cool stories, Ohhh man do I have a lot to tell..." He tells him the story of the boy who had tracked him down and what happened to him, as well as the time he had to fight off six bandits completely unarmed. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The girly spider boy listens with rapt attention, his eyes sparkling as the stories unfold. "Wow mister! You have had some really cool stuff happen! Thanks for sharing!" He stands up and climbs back up his tree. "Come by in a few hours and I will have more silk to trade for stories!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus bows his head and waves to the spider boy, walking deeper into the forest. "Nice guy, that one." He says to nobody in particular. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It was certainly unexpected...but pleasant all the same."

They walk deeper and deeper into the swamp lands. Dryvus can help but notice that it is rather silent.... oddly silent.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus looks around warily. "You guys hear anything?" He asks. No signs of life were usually indicative of necromancy... But nobody would perform necromancy in a land full of sex! Right...? He walks on, automatically switching to his stalker gait, his feet making nary a sound. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't hear anything...nothing at all. Not even the breeze or nature..."

There is no reply from Willow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dryvus turns around in time to see the last bits of silk wrap around her form, leaving her in a body tight cocoon in the hands of a large female dryder.

"Oh darn. I was just going to run but now you have seen me." She puts the bound Willow down in the tree and hops down. "Guess I need to deal with you two now." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus glances at Willow, then at the drider, smouldering rage in his eyes. "You're really going to regret doing that..." He says, lifting his sword and activating a pain blade, willing it to cause bone-shattering pain when hitting. He motions to Jessy to go to one side while he circles around the drider, looking for an opening, blade at the ready, his muscles tensed. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh calm your self puny demon, I was not going to hurt her, just lay some eggs in that lovely body and let her go. She would have felt great! Course, I don't take no for an answer." She suddenly jumps and comes crashing down straight for them.

Jessy dives to the side, sliding into the much. "ew ew ew ew! That is so gross!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus darts to the side, punching upwards to send a rock from the ground straight for her jaw before leaping and swinging the sword at her legs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The dryder lands with a crash, catching the rock with a smile. "So naughty! Using geomancy against me!" She turns and thrusts her palm forward, a wave of force throwing Dryvus back. "Two of us can use magic though!"

Jessy throws several rocks at the Dryder, one glancing of her abdomen.

"How rude! If you wanted eggs that badly you just had to ask!" She throws a ball of web that slaps over Jessy's eyes

"Gah! I can't see! Oh it is relaly sticky!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus digs his sword into the ground, bracing against the push with his knees bent. He casts a fireball spell quickly followed by a blinding spell before darting at her again and stabbing at her stomach. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She dodges the fire ball but takes his blade to her stomach...were the tip stops just inches from her skin. She rubs the blind spell out of her eyes and smiles "Nice try cutey, but a magic sword ins't getting through my barrier." She places a hand on his chest and a shock wave throws him backwards. Against she turns and walks over to Jessy, grabbing the blind girls shoulders and slowly wrapping her up in a cocoon. "shhh now little snake girl, you will have eggs in you soon."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mortal. I may be able to help..." Kestral whispers into his mind. "How?" Dryvus replies. 

"I may be able to forcefully open a connection to her mind. However, there is a high chance it will fail if she has a very strong will." 

"At this point, I'd take anything..." Dryvus replies. 

"This will require your invisibility spell. Cast it now." He says. Dryvus obeys and casts the spell while the drider is busy wrapping up Jessy. "Now, what I need you to do is, sneak around behind her while I open the connection, and if you see her stagger forward clutching her head in pain, I want you to use your tentacles to penetrate her orifices. If your magic blade does not work, then that is your only chance." He says. 

Dryvus nods and circles around behind the drider, and Kestral opens the connection. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The dryder happily places the wrapped up Jessy to the side with a light pat before turning around. "Hey...were did you go?" She looks around before feeling the connection open and she squints her eyes.

Who is there?! I can feel you! Do you think you can just invade my mind freely?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I can do whatever I want, and you can't stop me, puny creature." Kestral lets out a piercing mental scream, a sound that would be loud enough to shatter glass were it in the real world, also filling her head with all of the worst things he had seen from the dawn of his time, focusing particularly on Dryvus' torturing of the lizard men to give an idea of just who he was. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The dryder screams in pain and clutches her head as Kestral assaults her mind with horrors and scound. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Get out of my head!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus takes the opportunity to jump on the dryder's back and immediately rams two tentacles up her ass and pussy and thrusting away, his claws grabbing her breasts for purchase in case she tries to throw him off. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I....said....get....OUT!" The dryder screams out loud and lets out a full powered nova around her, throwing Dryvus off like a rag doll and casting Kestral from her mind. She glares at him, panting, tired and exhausted. "What are you?! What was that thing in you?!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What am I? I used to be a human. And as for that thing inside me, his name is Kestral. And he seriously doesn't like being called a 'thing'." Dryvus says, spinning the blade in one hand before darting at her again, casting another blinding spell and making a flurry of blows at her stomach and legs, his tentacles also slipping out to join in the fun, trying to get into her holes or trying to wrap around her arms and legs to slow her down. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the the flurry of blows and grabbign tentacles the dryder is quickly wrapped up, penetrated in each hole save for her mouth, and on the floor. 

"Stop! Stop it! It hurts! STOP!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus switches to a sleeper blade and levels it at her throat. The tentacles stop thrusting, but remain in her. "You attack my friends, try to lay eggs in them, and then attack me. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't break your mind. And trust me, I can very well do that." He says, glaring at her icily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Geeze! It's not like it would have hurt them! I have needs guy! They would have pushed out the eggs before they hatched and the little ones would have run off. No harm, no foul! Had I known you were a psychopath I would have left you alone!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus grins sadistically. "A psychopath, am I? This is coming from the girl who- Oh wait no I've done worse. Nevertheless, I'm the only one who's allowed to touch them. Sure, you didn't know that, but you still touched them. And now... You need a punishment so you don't even think of fucking around with me if I come back here again. First, I'm going to have my way with you, and then I'm going to take every single ounce of spider silk you can produce. And then maybe I won't break your mind." He says, his grin spreading wider. He was probably overdoing it, but he had the advantage of fear on his side. Not to mention he looked like a psychopath anyway, what with that creepy grin of his. 

He walks around behind her and gets on her back, spreading her asscheeks to get a good look at her asshole. Her pussy was up front, but... Nah. He was going anal as usual. Without preamble, he lines his dicks up with her asshole and roughly slams them in. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cries out in pain and pleasure as her ass is suddenly stretched wide to take in his twin members at the same time. "Aaah! Please...if you want the silk I will give it to you! Just please...stop! That hurts! you are too big like that!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... I can take the silk later. Right now I just want to enjoy your ass. Oh, and if you loosen up a bit, you're probably going to enjoy this." He says, continuing to rail away at her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the dryder has her eyes squeezed shut as she forces herself to calm down a bit. Her ass slowly loosens up enough to atleast stop the pain, but her pride refuses to submit to the pleasure.

"Guh...stupid THING in your head...should have been my victory.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Speaking of which... I'm not helping next time." Kestral says. "Wha- Why?" Dryvus asks. 

"Just because. You always rely on me when a stronger enemy comes, mortal. I'm tired of being your backup. Learn to do something by yourself for once!" He says, cutting off the connection before Dryvus has a chance to reply.

Dryvus just sits there, blinking in shock, not even thrusting anymore. Kestral wasn't going to help anymore? Then how was he supposed to defeat an enemy that was clearly stronger than him...? He looks down at his dicks still keeping the dryder's ass spread open. He could think about that later. Right now, however, he just really needed to cum in this ass. 

He continues pounding away, groping at her breasts and biting down on her neck. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She does her best to keep her face stony and straight as her ass is raped, but her body is far more honest. Her ass twitches around his cocks and her nipples are hard in his hand. She gasps as her neck is bitten and a long, slow moan escapes her throat.