Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus' tongue slips out, licking her neck from where it joins her shoulder to just below her ear. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He murmurs huskily into her ear, slowing down the furious pounding to a more gentle pace, a hand going down her front to tease at her clit. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah! N-n-no! Why would I enjoy...such a thing?" She is lieing of course, her clit is completely exposed and her ass still clings to his cocks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I don't know... Your ass is wringing my cocks, begging for their cum, you're dripping wet..." He holds up his fingers in front of her to emphasise the point. "And to top it off, I'd have to be stone deaf not to hear that lusty moan you let out earlier..." He says, languidly rolling his hips back and forth, relishing in the feeling of her ass squeezing around his cocks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ffffuck...fine! It feels kind of good now that you have slowed down! There are you happy now?" She looks off to the side and pouts, but quickly moans again as her sweet spot it bumped by his cocks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, I usually want the recipient to enjoy it too..." He murmurs, speeding up just a bit more, his hands treating her nipples and clit a bit more. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The dryders breathing gets heavier and heaver, her cheeks redden and her pussy drools small streams of lubricant at a steady pace. Her nipples are nice and hard, earning gasps every time Dryvus pinches and tugs. "Sh-shut up you...mmmm....mad man!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm. Moaning with lust before calling me a mad man. I wonder, do you enjoy being dominated? I wonder if this domineering attitude you show all disappears when you've got two nice, thick, throbbing cocks in your ass..." He murmurs, pumping his hips faster, raking his teeth across her neck again. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ahh...no! My body is just reacting to the...mmm...pleasure you are forcing one meeeeeEEEE!" She suddenly quivers as she hits orgasm, small squirts of girl cum landing onto the ground.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Cute. Maybe I should keep you as a pet... You would like that, wouldn't you? To he fucked every day like this? Slow and gentle... Or hard and rough..." He kisses her neck again, his hands teasing her clit and nipples even harder. Two tentacle cocks slide out from his back and push into her pussy, one after the other, vibrating. "If your body is enjoying this, then there must be something wrong with your head if you aren't enjoying this. Or are you? In some deep, dark corner of your mind... You're loving this, aren't you? Being dominated by me?" He whispers, slamming his hips faster into her bubble butt.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes are lidded and her breathing is heavy as Dryvus' words pour into her pleasure addled mind. "No....i'm not a pet....I made it this long on my own...I...I'm strong..." Her body shivers and shakes as he plugs her pussy nice and full.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes... You did. That just means you're a very strong pet, are you not? But there is always someone stronger, someone faster... Why risk it? Why not live in safety? Are you afraid...?" He murmurs, his tongue tracing the ridges of her ear as he starts thrusting faster, one tentacle penetrating her cervix and fucking her womb. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A very feminine gasp escapes her lips as her womb is claimed. "No...I...need to be strong...I...want to be me...live free....not be taken away....I..." Her overloaded mind is having issues proccessing at this point while her body writhes in pleasures.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Be yourself, then. But at the same time, be subservient to me. I treat well those under or with me. You would be much better off with me. Food, safety, comfort... I can give it all to you. Why stay here? You want to be with me, don't you?" He says, speeding up his thrusts to a brisk pace, the sound of their hips meeting echoing through the swamp. His tongue slides down her neck, leaving a wet trail, and wraps around her other nipple, twisting it.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I...I..." Her eyes fade to pink and a smile crosses her face. "Yes, I want to go with you and be safe, warm and fed. This swamp is scary and you make me feel so much better." She suddenly starts bucking her hips again the tentacles in her womb which also adds a thrusting sensation to the cocks in her ass. She grabs the hand on her breast happily and moans freely into the air as he teases her nipple with his tongue.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Smart choice. Now... May I cum inside? I've been holding myself back this whole time..." He whines, a little snarkily, increasing the pace of his thrusting, reaming her ass while his tentacles pound away at her pussy, getting closer and closer to a climax. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes master, cum inside your pet. Fill me up with your hot seed!" She picks up her own thrusting, driving him deeper with every thrust.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thanks. A warning in advance... Aagh-! I'm very overproductive. Get ready for a- Ungh! Swollen belly!" He cries out in orgasm, his cum rushing out to fill her up. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wails in bliss as her body shakes in another orgasm as her ass and womb are flooded with torrents of seed. Her belly rapidly swells out into a big pregnant looking bulge, but her sheer size lets her take it all without any over flow! Her strength gone, she sinks down onto her abdomen, a happy sigh escaping her lips. "I feel so warm master."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And I feel rather drained..." He pulls out and rolls off her, lying on the ground beside her for a few minutes before he trusts himself to move. "Come on. Let's get going. And get those two." He says, standing up, helping her up, and pointing to the two cocoons before starting to walk back home. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course master." She grabs the cocooned Willow and Jessy, not unwrapping them, and tosses them onto her back before following Dryvus out of the swamp and back to their lake side home.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
On the way there, Dryvus decides to strike up a conversation with his new pet. "What's your name? I'm Dryvus. Dryvus Maxin." He says, holding out his hand. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Melina is my name, though most just call me 'scary spider lady' which is fine too I guess." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Scary spider lady? Hardly a fitting name for one so beautiful." He says, winking at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls her eyes at him "Oh please master, you only like me for my body. Regardless of what you call me though, thank you for pulling me out of there...the swamp is not what it used to be."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He frowns slightly at her. "Not what it used to be? Do explain." He says, his arms crossed behind his back. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't know what is causing it but the people there are changing. The frog folk didn't used to be rape happy women and hyper aggressive men...they used to be rather jovial and kind. The few salamanders there have changed as well. They are violent and try to dominate everything that passes by them. Even my own spider kind are getting rapey!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That... Is rather odd..." He frowns. "Is it possible that demonic influence has somehow gotten into the swamp?" He asks, looking at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well...there is that eerie ruined castle behind the swamp...but no one has been there in hundreds of years! I guess a demon could have gotten in there, but to spread influence over the entire swamp is...a scary thought."