Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods, then goes into the kitchen to prepare dinner. This time, he decides to go vegetarian. They'd been eating far too much meat the past few days. He takes some cottage cheese out of the fridge, frying it before tossing it into a saucepan with peas and a special slightly spicy curry. He sets out the plates while it cooks, and then yells for everyone to come down while he takes his own place at the head of the table. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Zevra, Chelsie, Frasia, Altra, Bimbo Rat, Jessy, Kresh and Willow all come down and take a seat at the table.

"Smells good boss!"

"Is that cottage cheese I smell? i love that stuff big guy!"

"I don't smell any meat...disappointing."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"We've been having too much meat lately, Kresh. And anyway, this stuff gives you pretty much the same nutritional value." He says, spooning some of it into his mouth. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Kresh grumbles but eats none the less. The entire table digs in, happily eating. Altra was especially happy to have a meal of veggies.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus watches them, happy with the fact that they liked the food. Minus Kresh. He would make a separate meat dish for her next time... He finishes his food and watches them, his hands supporting his chin and his tail swishing in the air behind him, a smile on his face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What is with the smile big guy? You keep staring at us?"

"did you put something in this food boss?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs. "Can't i just happily watch my lovers enjoy my awesome food? And no, if I had, you'd all be fighting over my dicks right now." He says, still smiling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Don't need drugged food for that chieftain."

"Yea, you can, it is just new is all. Though i suppose this is what you strive for huh?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods. "Of course. I always have and always will strive to keep all of you happy." He says, tilting his head to the side. "I consider it my eternal mission." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, don't forget about your own well being Dryvus."

"Yea, taking care of us is nice and all, but not if it hurts you big guy."

"Obviously we will try and return the favor master."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods and chuckles. "You already do. Unless you guys don't enjoy the sex?" He says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I think I speak for everyone when I say we love the sex...even if your production is crazy at this point...though that can be fun..."

"So says the goblin fuck toy who breaks the moment she gets those cocks...."

"Really? right here? At the table?"

"Those two aside chieftain, we all do enjoy our intimate moments with you."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs. "I'm never gonna get tired of you guys. And if I ever say I do, you're all welcome to kick me out of the house." He gets up and takes his plate to the sink before walking back to his spot. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow sets about cleaning up after dinner, leaving the others to talk.

"Well, you already got Willow and I pregnant...so if you try and leave I will get Jessy here to lock you down with her geomancy for the rest of your life!"

"I will happily do so as well! So many times have you turned others into fuck toys...it would be karmic to turn the tables on you."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well this conversation suddenly took an uncomfortable turn." He says, grinning and getting up, walking over to Willow. He hugs and kisses her before walking over to the others and doing the same. "I love you guys, okay? All of you." He says, turning to Jessy. "Coming?" He starts walking to the bedroom, calling out over his shoulder. "I'm sleeping with Jessy tonight. Anyone who wants to come is welcome!" He says, walking up to his room. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Later big guy, I got more work to do."

"Frasia and I have training to cover before bed"

Jessy follows up to the room.

"I will be up in a while master"

"No thanks dryvus, I want to play with Chelsie tonight."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods, heading up to his room and shutting the door after Jessy, lying down on the bed. He holds his arms open. "Come on..." He murmurs, just loud enough for her to hear. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jessy grins and slithers over to the bed, laying down next to Dryvus and pulling his head between her breasts. "Is this what you wanted?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rubs his head on her soft mammaries. "Mmhmm. Juuust what I wanted..." He wraps his arms around her, curled up into her warm, soft body. "Sing me something, Jessy. Something beautiful. Doesn't matter if I don't understand." He says, his eyelids already starting to go down. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her tail coils around him gently as she starts to sing. It is a soft song, most likely a lullaby, but in a language he does not understand. Her tone is soft and gentle, stroking his hair as she carries on.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus' eyes start to close, the lids getting heavier and heavier with each passing moment, until he finally falls asleep into a sleep filled with pleasant dreams. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
His dreams are interrupted by a sudden nightmare. Pleasure washes over his body, threatening to break his mind. Looking down he sees..breasts? his breasts?! No! His entire body is that of a woman's, a very well endowed woman's! He still has his twin members, they twitch and bob as slimy tentacles rail his ass and pussy.

"Isn't this better than fighting Dryvus? All you have to do is be fucked over and over again here" The omnibus from before says as she walks over, rubbing her cock on his breasts.

all around him are his girls, Altra, Frasia, Jessy, Kresh, Willow, Zevra...even little chelsie are bound to the walls by tentacles, big throbbing cocks on their bodies as they are ravaged senseless.

"Give you mind, body and soul to me. Just as they have." the omnibus shoves her cock into his mouth, the taste is amazing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"NOOO!!" Dryvus screams, sitting up in bed, panting, his whole body covered in a sheen of cold sweat. His eyes look wildly around the room before he realises it was a dream. Or was it an omen...? He's shaking too much, too unnerved to think straight. Did that omnibus have the ability to change his dreams somehow or was it just a twisted creation of his own mind...? 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jessy and Willow bolt up right instantly.

"What is it?! what is going on?!"

"Master?! Are you ok!?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No... No I'm not..." He murmurs, getting off the bed and heading to the bathroom to wash his face. He turns on the cold water and splashes his face again and again, trying to wash away the memory of the nightmare. He screws his eyes shut and looks at himself in the mirror, double-checking to make sure nothing was wrong with his body. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Nothing has changed on him. His body is still masculine as it gets, no breasts at all.

Willow timidly enters. "What troubles you master?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nightmare... Just a nightmare... I think. Haven't had one in years, and then right when I start to enjoy myself..." He shakes his head. "Just... Come here..." He holds out his arms. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow throws herself into his arms, clinging tightly to him "I'm sorry master..it must have been horrible to upset you so much."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He squeezes her tightly. "It was..." He says, burying his face in her hair. In a shaky voice, he tells her what happened in the dream. "I-I just couldn't bear the thought of losing any of you... Not now, not ever." He says, still shivering. The dream had hit him hard. But it had also brought him back to reality. He had to defeat that omnibus and get everyone back home, yet he was lazing around complacently at home. That dream was a warning for sure. He grinds his teeth. He wasn't going to let that happen. Not a snowball's chance in hell...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow hugs him tightly and Jessy slithers in, silently returning the hug. 

"It won't happen master...you will beat her and we will come back here to live in peace."

"She is right Dryvus...you just have to give it your all. We will be right there with you."