Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and kisses her, his dicks grinding against her butt through the fabric. A hand grabs her breast, kneading and squeezing the soft flesh, slipping under the strap, and playing with a nipple. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squirms under his actions, her body rapidly becoming aroused at her masters touch. "Ah...master...I thought we were learning spells...not touching me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Did you really not see this coming, dear?" He chuckles as he pulls his pants down and sets his dicks free, thrusting both through her butt cleavage. "So are there any other powerful spells in this?" He asks, his tongue snaking out and playing across her lips. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I'm not complaining..just...ah...was thinking on magic, not sex." She sucks on his tongue for a minute before answering his next questions. "Not in my spell book...would have to...ah....find new ones."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You really should have known better..." He reaches forward and gently closes the book, taking it out of her hands and setting it to the side, his hands going back to her breasts and playing with them. "Actually... I just had an idea... Go get that book you were reading..." He murmurs into her ear, giving her a little spank on her plush bottom. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow blushes and nods, getting her raunchy book and getting back into his lap. "Ok...now what?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Go back to the start of that scene you were reading, just before she got assaulted by the cock vines, and start reading aloud from there." He says with a straight face.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm...alright then." She clears her throat and leads in.

Gertrude knew the risks of going into the forest at night. No one would be able to see her, if she got lost, no one would notice until morning at the very least. But she had to go inside, she wanted to find the rare twilight blossom for her flower shop. So into the dark forest she went, arms around her chest, heart beating quickly as she looked around, hoping to find the flower quickly. Little did she know, the forest had a mind of it's own and was viewing her plush body with greedy eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus looks over her body with burning lust in his eyes. "Keep going..." He says huskily, not touching her at all anymore. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow figets but keeps reading.

Deeper and deeper she went into the woods and before she knew it...Gertrude was lost! She looked around frantically, trying to find anything familiar but it was just trees and bushes. She ran in her despair, trying to get out but quickly tripped over a root, landing with her skirt pulled up. The forest made it's move, grabbing her ankles and lifting her off the floor! She screamed and struggled but found no release from their gripping tentacle vines! Before she knew it, her clothes were in tatters, her young pussy shining in the moon light. A fat throbbing tentacle loomed over her exposed sex and despite her beggin dived forward! The plant claimed her as her own, making her body it's play ground as it thrust violently in and out, forcing pleasure into her limbs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
As soon as she finishes, Dryvus suddenly pushes her down onto the floor, her ass up in the air. His tentacle cocks, all fifteen of them, slip out and wrap around her ankles, hoisting her in the air and tearing her clothes off. One tentacle immediately slams itself into her pussy, violently thrusting in and out. "Keep going!" He says, an evil grin on his face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow moans as he quickly recreates the scene in the book and quickly begins to read again.

Gertrude moaned, forced pleasure wracking her body as she squirmed and struggled to no avail. A second vine slammed into her pussy, joining it's brother as it starts to thrust. Two more vines grab her wrists and hoist her up further. Two vines wrap around her breasts and squeeze, two slide into her ass. Two more slide down her throat, gagging any future screams. As all her holes are plugged at once, the remaining vines settle for rubbing her body. Two rub against her soft feet, two against her plush stomach  and one pushes against her clit, wiggling and teasing the poor girl. It was all so much at once and she had no choice but to go along with it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus does everything exactly as it is in the book, leaving out just her mouth, and making all the tentacles vibrate. "Is there more...?" He asks, his grin growing even wider. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Finally having fucked the resistance out of poor Gertrude, the vines pulled her along the forest to the heart of the tentacles. A large flower opened up wide, revealing two large stamen on the inside. The vines move the poor girl over before lowering her down, one stamen in her ass, the other into her pussy. Down and down she goes until she sits impaled in the middle of the flower, twitching in bliss. The petals slowly fold back up, sealing her inside for the rest of her life, a pleasure slave for the forest.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus drags her over to him and impales her on his already iron-hard dicks, one in her ass and pussy, and two tentacles filling her mouth. He gently rocks his hips back and forth, fucking her nice and slow while his tentacles pound away at her holes, one heading for her womb, vibrating insistently at her cervix before pushing itself in. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow squirms and struggles as carnal bliss fills her mind. Bound as she is, she can not even try to show some affection back so she focuses on keeping her holes tight as Dryvus nails her over and over with his twin members.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His hands go to her breasts, cruelly squeezing them and twisting the nipples as he increases his pace, starting really rail her properly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dyrvus is fairly certain that Willow just came. hot girl cum leaks onto his members as her body is used as a fuck toy in such a thorough manner. She moans and squirms but only serves to bring greater pleasure to Dryvus.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His breath starts coming faster, his claws digging into her breasts as he starts to sink into a haze of lust, fucking his submissive succubus fucktoy over and over again, harder this time. 

After a few minutes of hard pounding, he starts to feel his orgasm boil up. He starts fucking her even harder, his dicks spearing through her holes at a breakneck speed until he cums. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
All willow can do his is twitch and moan as torrent of hot seed fill everyone hole and cover every in of her body. Her stomach swells out, cum pours from her pussy and ass, but she manages to keep it down this time rather than become a cum fountain.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus groans and continues bucking against her as his cum pours out and out, leaving his balls (probably) drained. He lies there panting, with Willow's hands curled into fists and pressed against his chest, her head turned to the side and resting just below his neck. He wraps his arms around Willow and kisses her head. "Mm. We should do this again sometime. Don't you think it's so much more fun when we reenact scenes from books?" He says, grinning tiredly.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I admit...that added a certain charm to it." She gives him a tired smile "A little warning would be nice next time though...I almost peed myself when you lifted me up like that."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You don't exactly give someone a warning when it's supposed to be a surprise, do you?" He says, his hands running up and down her back. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow sticks her tongue at him and laughs. "Well, at least I know what you are up to now. Next time I will pick a slower paced book"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs and strokes her hair. They lie there for a while before he decides to leave. He gently pushes her off and stands. "Well, I suppose I should get going. You wanna come down and grab a snack or are you too full?" He asks, grinning. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"i think I am set for now master...you just fed me after all" She chuckles and stands up, going to grab a new book to read.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He smiles and walks out, heading down to the kitchen and grabbing a slice of meat from yesterday's dinner. Chewing on it, he walks to Jessy's crystal room. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Nothing has really changed here. Jessy is still tending to her crystals, getting them to grow nice and big for her geomancy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey Jessy!" Dryvus says, walking over to sit next to her. "Hey, do you think you could teach me some of this geomancy stuff?" He asks, taking another bite of the meat. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh? you want to learn more than 'fuck me' spells and whatever else Willow has put on your plate? Yes, I could teach you...but I am a mean teacher, I hope you know that."