Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He continues like that for a while, trying to bring her to an orgasm from a slow, gentle fucking, his fingers still working at her pussy as his fingers start playing with her breasts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her legs shakes and her body quivers as a gentle orgasm rolls through her sensitive body, shaking her to the core. "Fffuuuck...soo good!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus' arm drops to her waist to support her, practically holding her up as her legs shake and almost give out. He continues the slow anal assault, his hand moving back up to her breast but now crooked under her ribs for extra support. He can feel his orgasm coming, but at this pace, it's taking its time, giving him a good solid few more minutes of fucking her wonderful ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Zevra stands limp in his embrace, her ass doing it's best to grip and stroke at his cocks while the rest of her has pretty much turned to jelly due to repeated sexual assault.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus pants, his orgasm nearing its peak, but he maintains the pace, knowing it's just going to make it worth a lot more. He drags his teeth across her neck, biting down with increasing pressure as his orgasm nears its fruition. 

When it hits, he gasps and bucks against her ass, his hips involuntarily slamming into hers as he cums. This time, rather than feeling like a dam bursting open, it feels like waves of pleasure are crashing against the shore of his consciousness, threatening to overwhelm him and make him rut Zevra like a mindless beast, not that she'd mind, he thinks with an internal chuckle. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her toes curl against the floor of the tub and she moans as her stomach is once again flooded with his cum to the point it swells her belly and pours from her mouth. This time though she just rides it out, getting used to the internal cum cleaning that has become the normal.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus slowly rolls his hips back and forth for a while before pulling out. "You are soooo sensitive..." He murmurs, his claws dragging over her skin. "Just a few caresses in the right places and you're putty in my hands..." He licks the side of her neck, a long, light kiss that makes her shiver with delight. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I can't help it...my body has always been this way." She slowly regains her strength enough to lean back against him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Did you hear me complaining...?" He says playfully, hugging her to him and continuing to rake his claws over her body in swirling patterns. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Zevra sighs happily in the embrace, but soon breaks away to turn off the water and dry off. "Come on, lets not kep Chelsie waiting."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Back out in the room, Chelsie has finished the curtains already. They should fit perfectly over his window.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Pretty big mess...] 

"Oh hey she's done!" He walks over to her, completely naked, and picks up the curtains. "Hm. You did good work, little one!" He says, patting her head and smiling, holding up the curtains. "I'll see if I can fashion a rod to hang this off of." He says, turning it this way and that, examining it. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It is a simple black curtain, expertly stitched together to be nice and sturdy. It should easily keep the sun out of the room until they are ready for it.

"She does good work. She made my desert robe a while back and it still hasn't fallen apart."

[Hey, the slow anal scenes always get you]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I can see that!" He says, grinning, then bends down to give her a peck on the cheek before walking to the door. "Thanks a ton Chelsie!" He calls back, a wink his only goodbye to Zevra before he leaves the room, heading up to his own and setting up the curtain before flopping onto the bed for a nap. 

[I noticed! So apparently I like it both rough AND slow. :p

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[I think you like it slow and deep. so you can get your entire cock in there but just drag it around. Also, you didn't give me much to work with there, going to sleep and all xD ]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Well you could have had him wake up with someone cuddling him. :p Also yeah you're probably right about that. xD ]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Alrighty then.]

Dryvus wakes up an hour later to someone warm, smooth and tiny resting on his chest while two soft things play with his exposed members.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks up, knowing it's Altra on his chest, but if she was on his chest, then who was playing with his balls...? He looks to the side to find out who it is. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It was still Altra, her dangling feet gently toying with his cocks and balls. "hi there big guy!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh hey. Didn't know your feet were that soft..." He tilts his head forwards to kiss her before lying back on the bed. "Oh darn I totally forgot..." He rolls her off and reaches to the floor, where he had kept the box of alchemical reagents. "Here. Got this for you. What do you need all this stuff for? Lady said some of it was pretty rare. Oh and..." He gives her a sly grin. "You made any progress on using my cum for alchemical purposes or was it just so you could drink it later...?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and sets the box on the table in the corner. "I am going to make some very special potions just for you! Trust me, they will be worth the cost. Secondly, I shamelessly admit to drink nearly half the bottles of your cum while working on other potions." She sticks her tongue at him. "Lastly, yes! Your cum has many alchemist properties! First and foremost is a lust and libido increase...permanent. I tested it on my little rat and she would not calm down, not after a dozen orgasm! I had to reset her to get her to stop masturbating with my beakers. When distilled properly it also maintains a slight amount of your hypnotic powers! That was fun! I made her dance around with dildos up her as and pussy! I can tell there is more, but I need more time."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises his eyebrows at the mention of the special potions. "Oh? What kind of special potions? Oh, and if you really wanted my cum that bad, you could have just gotten it fresh from the source!" He chuckles. "Hmm... Lust and libido increase. That explains why you girls get just a little randier after every fuck..." He says, running his hands through her hair. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Kind of yes...raw cum only has a mild temporary affect. I worked it into a permanent potion!" She grabs his hand happily "Also, I know I can get the source, but I don't want to have you stand to the side so I can drink from the tap while I work!" She giggles and the sheer audacity. "As for special potions...it is a surprise! I still have to make them. Oh, and my feet are soft cause this latex reflects the skin of it's wearer, so I made some super soft lotion! just dumped it into this air tight body suit you currently have me locked in and boy does it work!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Great... I have a mad goblin scientist living with me who just so happens to love me." He laughs. "Just don't go burning the house down, okay? Or I'm going to pound your ass raw." He chuckles, tickling her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I would hope you would pound my ass regardless of what I do!" she lifts her arms up, wanting to be picked up. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He picks her up and sets her down between his shoulders... The other way round. 

His tongue darts out and slips into her pussy, twirling and thrashing around, rubbing fiercely against her G-spot. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra squeals and clings to him, pressing her face into his stomach while her pussy is ravaged up above. "Eeep!" Is all that escapes her mouth as her toes curl by Dryvus's head.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His fingers prod at her asshole, easily curling inside and quickly thrusting in and out. He bends the wrist of his other hand and starts flicking Altra's clit, his forearm still locked down to make sure she doesn't fall. His tongue continues wriggling around inside her, stretching to penetrate her cervix as well, the rest of its length still continuing to wriggle around. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her legs twitch and spasm in the air as her body is assaulted with pleasure. The tongue in her womb gets a good moan out of the little goblin slut and her ass clenches tight on his fingers.