Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Gah. Yeah. More or less. In my world, tending to be on the losing side gets you killed. And thanks for the compliment. I know I'm cute." He huffs, a plan already forming in his mind. His lust spells had gotten a lot stronger since he had fully turned into a demon... He could definitely use them on her. All she had to do was hop on his dicks. Or give him an opening to shove those tentacles up her ass. She badly needed them...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She hums happily as she moves back into the cave with Dryvus stuck in her tail. Further and further in they go until they come to a small area tucked in the back that has obviously been converted into a bedroom. A make shift bed is against the far wall while a fair number of pillows sit in a pile in the center. 

"Forgive my room, I don't get many visitors." She turns and grabs each side of his head forcing him to look into her eyes. "Stare deeply into my eyes demon, loose yourself in them and obey my word." Her eyes glow again and Dryvus can feel himself slipping away. "You belong to me, I am your mistress, you love me more than anything."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus snarls and tries to bite her hands. "I am not a demon, you bitch!" His tentacles, all nine of them, slide out of his back and straight for her holes. Two go for her ass and pussy each, one wraps around her head, obscuring her eyes, and one slides into her mouth. The rest wrap around her arms, binding them painfully behind her back and tying themselves in a knot. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes pulse again, increasing their influence. A crystal slab rises up and blocks her holes from assault and she dodges the one aimed at her head. She leans forward and presses her forehead against his. "Do not resist....you do not want to resist....you want to submit! you want to let go, to listen to my voice!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus considers struggling again, but that would be hopeless. His only hope is to fake it... He goes limp in her grasp, making his eyes take on a glazed look. "Yes... Mistress... I live to serve... I live to listen to your beautiful voice... I don't want to resist..." He mumbles. Okay that was probably laying it on a bit too thick... But he had to try! 

"Hypnosis. Stay awake, mortal. I can break the influence, but only when the time is right. Continue the faking." Kestral's voice hisses through his mind. "I know." Is Dryvus' only reply. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles as he goes limp and repeats her words. "There you go! Such a good boy! no more pesky thoughts! You just need to listen to mistress now!" She moves over to the pile of pillows and lays down, setting Dryvus next to her so she can cuddle against his chest. "There, now we can live together happily! I will take care of you, and you will take care of me!" A small smile appears on her face and she gently pushes his pants down. "Oh my! Two cocks to got with those tentacles!" She reaches down and starts stroking his twin shafts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Wait. Live together? Fuck nope. He was NOT living with a crazy ass lamia bitch who hypnotised people for fun! Noooope! 

He gasps softly as his dicks are stroked. "Yes mistress... We can live together so happily... I am so happy mistress is pleased with my cocks..." He murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course you are dear, of course you are. Lets get these pesky clothes out of the way." She quickly strips his bare and drinks in his image. "Mmm, I was going to wait....but this has me excited." She pulls his cocks together and slowly slips them both inside her pussy with a light groan. "Ooooh! so thick! You are such a prize dear!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus groans in pleasure. "Thank you, mistress... You love my cocks, don't you, mistress? You want them for the rest of your life, don't you, mistress?" He mumbles, the blank expression still on his face, his mouth hanging open slightly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and closes her eyes, bouncing herself up and down on his cocks. "Mmm, yes. I love these cocks and want to ride them forever. They please me so much!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thank you so much, mistress... You want one in your ass too, don't you, mistress? You want a tentacle in your ass, filling you up like my dicks do, don't you? You want them all serving you forever, don't you?" He mumbles. 

"I can't believe this is actually working..." Kestral mutters from inside Dryvus' head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm yes! I want them in my ass, in my breasts, in my hands...all over my body. Forever and ever I want these cocks." Her voice is slowing down as her words become orders not opinion.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes mistress...you can have them anywhere you want, anytime you want..." Dryvus mumbles, his tentacle cocks sliding out, two plugging her ass, two getting between her breasts, and one slipping into her mouth. "You want me to go faster, don't you, mistress? You want me to pound you raw and fill you up with my delicious cum, don't you?" He mumbles, a little louder this time. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans happily and reaches up, pulling the one in her mouth out and licking her lips. "Yes, I want you to go much faster, to pound me raw and fill me with cum until I can't help but get pregnant." she sucks the cock back into her mouth, groaning in bliss.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He slides out two more tentacles and gives her hands something to do. His hips finally start thrusting, faster than he normally would start off with, bouncing the lamia bitch in his lap. He was going to fuck her so raw she would wind up sore in the morning. 

Payback is a bitch. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her body is very receptive to his actions. Her pussy easily handles his twin cocks while her ass practically devours the tentacles inside of it. Between her large breasts is a warm soft valley of cleavage for the tentacles to take advantage of. Her hands squeeze nice and tight while stroking the tentacles and she is viciously deep throating the one in her mouth. Lewd slapping and slurping noises ring out through the room as she is subject to Dryvus' deceptively powerful will...also Kestral's.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mistress wants to roll over and make me fuck her ass like the slut she is, doesn't she?" Dryvus says, his voice strong and clear, putting a mocking spin on the word 'mistress', his tongue slithering out and twisting her nipples. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans around the cock in her mouth and nods, rolling over and presenting her ass to Dryvus like a submissive little slut!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus chuckles. "Mistress is such a good little slut..." He says, grabbing her flared hips and immediately ramming into her ass straight to the hilt, alongside the tentacles, all of which he now sets to vibrating, the tentacles in her hands slide down to stuff her pussy full. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Lewd moans constantly escape from her throat as she sucks and fucks Dryvus like a wanton slut. Her ass is amazingly spacious and able to take every cock he has shoved inside it while her open pussy easily takes the two tentacles. she writhes on the floor, her hips pushing back against him as her mind is replaced with lust and desire for Drybus' cocks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wow. Look at how many of my dicks you managed to take in!" Dryvus crows. "You're just a total slut, aren't you? Jumping on any passing dick just to sate your lust!" He growls, ramming into her even faster, going at a breakneck pace, all his tentacles following suit, then ones in her pussy going straight for her cervix and pushing through, fucking her womb, still vibrating all the while. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
All she does in groan in bliss as she pushes her hips back against his invading cocks, her body wracked by lust and pleasure as she gives herself over to Dryvus' demonic form. The penetration of her womb earned a muffled shriek of pain and pleasure as her womb is assaulted directly by tentacles.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus simply pumps his hips into her, concerned more about getting himself off than her pleasure. He reaches forward and grabs her pendulous breasts, his claws squeezing them hard, and uses them as leverage to slam into her ass even harder.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a wail of bliss she hits her own orgasm, her holes clamping down and milking his cocks while she twitches and writhes in bliss. Her cervix squeezes at the cocks in her womb and she grips his hands tightly as they grope and squeezes her breasts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus groans and slams into her a few more times, having to fight for every inch thanks to the sudden tightening. His orgasm finally hits, and with an even louder groan, he cums. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The crystal lamia lays limp in his arms as her holes are flooded with cum. Her normally flat belly rapidly swells up as it is stuffed with more and more of this seed. By the time he is finished, she looks positively pregnant. With a happy sigh she turns around to face him...her eyes still glowing red!

"That was lovely. Thank you for it, though I wasn't expecting the hypnosis attempt. Very sneaky."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus pulls out of her, then grabs her and pulls her down with him, her back to him. "You know, if all you wanted to do was fuck, all you had to do was ask." He mumbles, hugging her close. She was kinda warm... 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Forgive me...but I was feeling tempermental after two years of nothing but using a crystal dildo. Not to mention that giant tried to step on me several times. I vented my anger on you and that wasn't fair of me. Are you hurt? I do know healing magic."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, just a few bruises. Nothing that's gonna kill..." He murmurs, his claws still roving over her body, pinching her nipples, flicking her clit, groping her breasts or simply running his claws down her skin. "Why don't you come with me? If you know healing magic and you don't want to keep using a crystal dildo, you could come with me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Could I really? Looking like I do now? I wasn't always crystal like this...but time spent in this cave can grow on you....literally in this case. I certainly wouldn't mind leaving, though I would have to gather up a fair amount of crystals to make it through the snow."