Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Teh girls slowly dish up before taking tentative bites from the food placed in front of them. Things quickly diverge into madness as the flavors set in and everyone eats like they were starving for weeks. Altra is the only one who eats normally as she enjoys her salad on the side, wincing slightly as Frasia uses her powerful jaws to rip her meat apart.

"Where did you learn this boss?! I haven't had anything like it!"

"A chieftain that can cook...this is a nice change."

"Amazing master! Simply amazing!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah yeah I know I do good work." He says, chuckling and waving his hand. "As for where I learned it, most of it was from watching my dear mother cook, and some of the spices I learned how to use when I was undercover in a cook's kitchen. That was a good few years. And daaaamn that cook was hot. Whew!" He says, mock-fanning his face. He takes a few bites of his own food, savouring the taste. "One thing she said that always stuck with me though... 'Food is like a lover. It must be cooked and treated well to give you the best taste. Treat it like just another dish, it will turn around and bite you'! Truer words have never been spoken." He says, smiling at the memories. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dinner continues normally and soon all that is left is dirty dishes and the pleasant aroma of what once was a full meal. Frasia gathers up the plates and takes them back into the ktichen to clean up, embracing the chance to get her skin wet.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well that was good. So! Kresh'na. What did you think about your first day serving under me?" He says, leaning back and crossing his hands behind his head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Strange. You treat these girls fairly rather than forcing them to your will. you can cook and and seem to be full of surprises. I don't really know what to make of you, but so far I don't think I will begrudge this service."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She tenses up and takes a step back "What...do you mean by that?"

The others chuckle, knowing full well what will happen.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. You'll see..." He gets up and stalks toward her, his tentacle cocks sliding out from his back and spreading around him like a fan. "Tell me... First time? Rough? Slow? How do you want it...?" He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Quickly picking up on what is going on, she relaxes a bit. "Ah, you are going to claim me physically. I see. No, this is not my first time. As to how I want it...I have no idea. Normally I just pick a slave, push him down and go about my business. I have never been on the receiving end."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well that's just too bad. We'll have to fix that immediately..." He says walking to her till he has her backed up against the wall, then reaching out and pinning her arms to the wall with his own. He grabs her around the waist a bit, then raises her up a bit, getting his dicks under her. Then, he slowly, slowly lowers her down onto his dicks, owner both her holes. His tentacles lash out and grab the others, lowering them to the ground and immediately plugging their holes. However, he keeps two for Kresh'na, just hovering around her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia, Altra and Willow all gasp as they are suddenly included in his lesson to the huntress. Gasps turn into moas as a tentacle find their mouths and Dryvus can feel different sensations from each of them. Tightness from Frasia, copious wetness and movement from Altra and deep penetration from Willow. Kresh'na is an entire different story. She is near crushingly tight but so soft that her walls actually conform around his twin members like a slick glove. Her legs quickly wrap around his back to get leverage as she winces at such large insertions. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a breathy little moan, lifting her up so he can get at her breasts. He takes a nipple in his mouth, rolling it between his teeth. His tongue curls out and wraps around the other nipple, twisting and teasing it. He slowly starts to thrust into her, taking it slow and gentle. One of his free cocks slides up to her asshole, squirming before forcing it's way in, coming to rest alongside his dick. The same goes for his other tentacle, forcing its way into her pussy. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
His tentacles really have to push to squeeze into her already stuffed pussy and ass. Kresh grits her teeth and squeezes her eyes shut as she tries to relax and make things easier on her body, but she just can't get her walls to release their death grip on his invading members. Meanwhile, the other three have their legs spread wide, hips thrusting back and lewd moans fill the air as they happily take the tentacles they have come to love.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus slides his tentacles back out of her. "Hmm. A little too much too soon. My apologies..." He says before going back to work on her breasts. He starts thrusting into her at a slow, languid pace. "Loosen up and relax a bit. It'll make things easier on me and you both. Unless you like the pain, in which case I can oblige..." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I'm trying Chieftain...but...it's difficult. you are...much larger than anything i have taken before." She focuses on breathing and slowly her pussy and ass loosen up enough for him to move freely. With a sigh she opens her eyes and looks at him. "There...that...that should do right?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Much bigger? Heh. That's music to any man's ears..." He chuckles, his tongue slipping into her mouth as he picks up the pace a little, going just fast enough to keep her on the edge. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
That got a reaction! When his tongue pushes into her mouth she lets out a startled gasp that melts into a moan as she gently plays with it using her own tongue. Her holes relax a bit more and movement becomes far easier. Her pussy moistens faster and her ass becomes a tad more receptive to his movements. Shame she isn't like Altra, but Dryvus' naturally slick cocks make it a painless ordeal. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He leans into her, kissing her deeper. His clawed hands drop to her ass and spread her cheeks, easing the penetrations even further. He picks up the pace, getting a more normal rhythm, moaning into their kiss as her holes squeeze and spasm around his dicks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The deepened kiss only spurs her onward, her arms breaking from his hold and wrapping around his back to hold him even closer. She soon starts grinding her hips against his cocks as her walls relax a bit more, walls gripping softly as her arousal builds higher and higher. Her tongue moves constantly, always looking to press against his.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus goes faster, his hips audibly smacking into hers, her loosened holes finally letting him get to a faster pace. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a muffled scream she hits her climax, a modest amount of girl cum leaking out and around his cock in her pussy, her ass clenching around his second cock as her hips continue to grind up against him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well now that you've cum..." He suddenly pulls away from her, pushing her down onto the floor and mounting her from behind. He pulls her upper body up and turns her face, continuing to kiss her. This time, however, he slams his dicks into her roughly, his tentacles also joining in on the fun, forcing their way into her ass and pussy, immediately starting to vibrate. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a half moan half cry as she is brutally slammed into a second time, the added vibrating tentacles driving her further down the road of sexual stimulation. The quick return of the kiss silences any protests and she is quickly pushing back against him, increasing the impact of each thrust.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus groans loudly, the added vibration of his tentacles making it all a bit too much to bear. He grabs her tits, mauling and pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts hard. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She winces at the harsh treatment but just focuses on the kiss, moving her tongue around his as much as she can while thrusting her hips back against him. Bother her holds are spasming again, a sign that she isn't long out from another orgasm, her pussy once again leaking juices onto the floor and his cock.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He snarls and slams into her a few more times, his dicks spasming as he cums into her hot, tight holes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The feeling of hot cum pouring into her is enough for her to reach a second orgasm, going limp in his arms as she is pumped full for the first time. She falls out of the kiss and just shudders, new found bliss coursing through her body.

The other three girls are no better off, being pumped full of cum, each one handling the load in their own way while cumming on the floor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus simply pants, his dicks and tentacles still buried in Kresh'na's ass and pussy. Gently, he lifts her up and carries her to the bed, setting her down and lying on top of her, continuing to kiss her. His tentacles pick up the others as well, gently setting them down on the bed next to them. He breaks off the kiss and smiles down at Kresh'na. "So... Your opinion now...?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles lightly, a new experience, and smiles at him "I could get used to that" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He just grins and kisses her again. "So you like being kissed, huh? Why's that?" He asks, his claws running down her body.