Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If Frasia goes first, then you, then Willow...we should. I can just lay on top of you as I normally do."

Frasia has already started gathering sticks for a fire. "Plenty of kindling here for a fire, should keep us warm till we bunker down to sleep."

Willow simply stands there before getting an idea. She starts roaming around and gathering large leaves. "We can lay on these...it will make for softer bedding than the floor."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'll take first watch. Frasia, you're next. Willow after, and then Altra after her. We'll keep a three hour change between watches." He says, looking around the area. "And yeah, that firewood and leaves should work. We'll add our clothes too. Oh wait. I'm the only one wearing clothes... Well, we'll sleep on my clothes!" He says, chuckling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sounds good to me boss." She sets the sticks down and digs a small hole to light the fire in.

"So what is this big mushroom meal you have in mind big guy?"

Willow gathers up a fair pile of leaves and stuffs them into the indent, her plump ass bouncing along as she works.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, it isn't JUST mushrooms. There's bits of chopped up meat, spices, a few herbs... You'll see!" He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh...can you make it out here or are we waiting for Toy'la...cause I don't think we have any pans on us either. Just travel rations and water skins."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, we may have to wait for Toy'la. Plus I'd be able to get more stuff there. Altra, you're a vegetarian, right?" He says, looking down at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra nods. "Mostly. I will eat meat if I have to, but I prefer fruits and veggies any day."

Frasia blows a raspberry as she sets the fire pit. "Boring! Give me a steak any day of the week!"

"I bet you would love thick meat in you throat huh?"

"Shut up! that is not what I meant!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus snorts and laughs loudly, his eyes watering. "She got you there, Chomper!" He says, wiping his eyes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia turns red in the cheeks and sits down to pout. "Ugh, whatever you two. The fire place is ready for one of you magic types."

"go ahead big guy, one fire ball should set it ablaze." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That kinda reminds me... I didn't learn a fireball spell. Willow, can you take care of that please?" He says, sitting cross-legged on the floor of the cave. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes master!" She trots over to the fire place. She chants the words and a fire ball appears in her hand. She drops it in the fire place and it lights in seconds. "Done!" Willow quickly moves back over and sits next to Dryvus.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Been a long time since I camped out in the open." He suddenly laughs. "You know, I just remembered something... This was back in my world, a few years before I came here. So I had just stolen something pretty valuable from a noblewoman. Some dude wanted it for something. I don't remember. So anyway, I had to camp out. So I set up my tent, and go to sleep naked. I always slept naked. Then, sometime in the middle of the night, I hear this weird shuffling noise. I sit up, and I can barely make out this shadow outside my tent. So I grab my sword, crawl over to that side, and rip it open. There's this tracker there, and we both just stare at each other for a few seconds. Me, shocked to see him there, and him, shocked to see... Well, me." He chuckles. "So then this guy regains his senses, and then starts running back for help. Me, I start chasing him. Totally buck naked! And he looks back, and I see this mixture of horror, surprise, and maybe a bit of a laugh! Cuz there I am, charging down this guy, rage on my face, my dick and balls bouncing with every step. Unfortunately for him, there was a low hanging branch in front of him. He didn't notice, and then wham! Branch right to the head! He actually makes a complete flip in the air, I shit you not, and lands right on his face! So he's pretty stunned, and I catch up to him. The first words out of his mouth are "Please don't rape me, sir"! And I'm just like: Wait. So he thinks I play for the other team? Well, time to fix that! So I strip him, and then I tie him to the tree, ass pointed outwards, with his own clothes for rope. And then I lean down next to him and say... "Ogres wander these woods. I'll just let one of them find you!" And walk off! This guy starts bawling and begging me to come back, and me, my face is going red from trying not to laugh! There actually weren't any ogres in the woods!" Dryvus says, laughing at the memory. "Suffice to say, I always slept naked since then. And no, I never found out what happened to him."

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia hits the floor laughing, her legs kicking in the air as she rolls around on the floor. "Hahahahahahahaa! Orgres?! Come on now that is terrible!"

Willow just chuckles at his side while Altra has a big grin on her face. "So the big guy went streaking huh? Amazing. If you ditch your clothes we can be the traveling nudists!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey, that was a one time thing! And I'm surprised the guy even fell for the ogres thing!" He says, starting to laugh as well. As for the traveling nudists, people would be jumping us far more than normal! Eeeee'rybody wants a piece of this!" He says, sliding his hand down his body like he was showing off a piece of quality merchandise and wearing a mixture of a sultry and mischievous expression. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wow boss, have a little modesty yea?"

"Modest or being a prude? you could give advice on the latter"

"One more snap and I will spear you on my tail till it pops out your mouth!"

"Bring it on fish tits!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus just sighs and smiles, watching them bicker. He runs his claws lightly down Willow's back, simply stroking her as he relaxes in the companionship. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow purrs lightly and leans up against him, her eyes drifting closed as she enjoys his embrace.

Altra and Frasia are now wrestling on the ground, Frasia obviously winning and soon shoving her tail up Altra's ass. With a triumphant grin she starts using her tail as a cock, forcing Altra to an anal orgasm.

"Let that be a lesson to you! Don't try me girl."

Altra just moans as she soaks in her own cum.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus claps slowly. "Nice job, Chomper. You just beat someone a quarter of your size! I'm so proud of you!" He says, chuckling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
In response, Frasia tosses a mushroom at him from her bag.

"You shut your face!"

Altra shakes her head and gets back up. "Ok...I am going to sleep now." She goes over to the indent and crawls underneath. "Good night."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus catches the mushroom and examines it to make sure it's one of the edible ones before popping it into his mouth. "Yeah cuz you can't beat me!" He chuckles. He looks at Willow. "You sleepy yet, hon? If you are, go in and sleep. Kinda need to talk to Frasia." He says, kissing her soft lips. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow pushes her lips to his for a few sweet seconds before breaking off. "Ok, I will get some sleep. Good night master." She crawls into the indent and pushes up against Frasia for warmth.

"So, whats up boss?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus crawls closer to her, and lays his head on her lap, looking up at her. "What your mom said... About having kids... Do you want to? I mean, I wouldn't mind, but do you?" He says, stroking her thighs with his claws. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and looks up at the canopy above them. "honestly? Yes, I was thinking about it. A kid between us would be a force to fear...also really cute I bet. But that is a big commitment. I would have to stop fighting and watch over myself better. We would need a stable home for them to grow up in...some where safe. Money, kids take lots of money. Lots of things stack up you know?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right. Yeah. Maybe... Maybe after all this is over? I mean... I sure as hell wanna settle down. I've got three beautiful ladies with me. Why not a bunch of kids, right?" He says, smiling and reaching up to caress her face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and holds his hand against her cheek. "Maybe we can build a house by the lake? Mom can keep the shark girls off and Gawd would make an excellent aunt right?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Not a bad idea..." He says. Then, he sits up. "You should get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow. I'll take first watch." He says, sitting up and moving to the mouth of the indent. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright. Good night boss." She crawls over and pushes up against Willow and soon dozes off.

The night goes on smoothly, with each person taking their respective watch and soon the morning has swung around. After sharing a quick breakfast and cleaning up their little camp sight, the group is one against on the move, heading north to the grasslands.

"So, are we stoping in Toy'la first or pushing straight for the snow lands boss?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Stopping at Toy'la first. Don't want you guys to freeze." He says, walking in the direction of Toy'la. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The girls look down at their naked forms.

"Oh yea...this would not end well would it?"

"Damn it, i hate wearing clothes..."

"Yea, but you like keeping your tits don't you?"

"Yea yea, I know."

"Aww, my latex will get covered...what a shame."