Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"eeeeeh, might want to avoid fire when surrounded by plant people...sorry big guy."

Frasia vanishes behind some bushes in her chase. Shortly after she comes running back completely naked, now chasing the fairies tha took her pants. willow is on the floor now, her latex bindings having activated and a third alurane came over to enjoy a free meal, shoving yet another tentacle in her ass and pussy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So Willow is getting gangraped, Frasia is chasing after fairies that stole her clothes, and we're just sitting here watching." He says, chuckling. "Hey, are Aluranes fuckable? I'd like to give them a taste of their own medicine..." He says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh yea, they have pussies and asses to claim. same location as mine, between their legs. Go get them tiger!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus chuckles and gets into a predatory crouch, slinking on all fours up to the Aluranes. He whips out his tentacle dicks and immediately rams them up their holes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
All three of them gasp and quickly look at Dryvus. Their surprised looks quickly turn into sultry grins as they reach down and grab his tentacles, helping him thrust in extra deep into their asses and pussies. Their ass feels mostly the same as any other he has been in, but their pussies are a different story. Rather than hot, they are surprisingly cool and have a squishy, almost spongy texture. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hello girls! In case you hadn't noticed, that little latex slut belongs to me, and you kinda left me out of the action. So! A little punishment is in order!" He says, grinning evilly and shoving another tentacle up each one's asshole. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They all groan and look down at Willow and then back to Dryvus. his added tentacle only serves to spark their lust further and they begin driving into Willow with new found vigor. Their holes are naturally tight but they seem to lack muscle control as they don't squeeze or tug as his cocks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus stands and relentlessly increases the thrusting of his cocks into the Aluranes, setting a really fast pace of thrusting, also making them vibrate. He walks over to Willow and picks her up, then sets her down on his dicks, penetrating both her holes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow moans as two familiar cocks are shoved inside of her. The alurane tentacles are soft and squishy, easily making way for Dryvus' twin members to come in. The three alurane are all moaning and clinging to each other in sloppy kisses as their holes are vigorously ravaged by his thrusting cocks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He goes straight to a quick pace, slamming into Willow, since she's already been stretched out so much. His long tongue slithers out and cruelly tweaks her nipples. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow is such a good fuck toy, she takes it all in with only pleased groans in returns. Dryvus can suddenly feel warm juices soaking his tentacles as the aluranes hit orgasm one after another, their thick, almost sap like cum dripping to the floor. The cocks inside of Willow also surge with sap cum, filling her up a fair amount and coating his cocks in the warm substance. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a breathy moan at the feeling. It was like fucking through honey. Something new, sure, but maaaan it felt good. He picks up the pace, wanting to cum too and fill his little slut and all the Aluranes up as well. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow's tight holes quickly clench down, keeping the sap cum locked inside of her and making this much more pleasurable for the both of them. The Alraunes quickly bouncing back, riding his tentacles faster and joining in the fun of plugging Willow's holes at a much faster pace.

Under such constant fucking Willow doesn't last much longer. She squirms in her bindings, toes curling behind her back as she reaches orgasm, her girl juices mixing with the sap inside her before leaking out from her abused pussy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus groans, unable to hold out much longer, then buries his face in Willow's shoulder and cums. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The sap combined with Dryvus' massive load quickly fills Willow up to the point of looking heavily pregnant. She moans into the air, obviously enjoying her fuck toy status.

The Alraunes Gasp as they are stuffed full of impressive amounts of cum. All three manages to get large cum bellies and the sensations pushes them into second orgasms, further filling up Willow with more sticky sap cum. Now satisfied, they withdraw their tentacles and gently pull Dryvus' out of their holes. They giggle and rube their full bellies which are rapidly shrinking back down as their plant like nature absorbs it for food.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Had a good time, girls? I'll make sure to swing by again and give you a nice filling while I'm at it!" He calls out, winking at them. "Aaaaaand I'll be taking back my little fucktoy now!" He says, picking Willow up by the shoulders and knees and walking back to Altra. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good show there big guy! Though it seems they are disappointed you took Willow away from them. Can't say I blame them, it is hard to find a latex bound fuck toy, let alone one that just walks up to you one day." Altra chuckles and goes back to watching Frasia running around naked as the fairies tease her with her own clothes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aren't I always?" He says, sitting down with Willow in his lap. "So Frasia is still chasing the fairies? She could just walk around naked. Not like she has anything to be ashamed of, anyway!" He laughs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is what confuses me. She has an amazing body....why does she hide it? it is almost like she is afraid of letting herself go." Altra shrugs and keeps watching the show.

Willow's binds fade away, her limbs sprawling out again. She looks up at Dryvus and smiles. "Thank you master, you cum is perfect as always."

The fairies holding her clothes suddenly fly high above Frasia. With a wave of their magic hands, the clothes explode into shreds of fabric. The fairies laugh and fly off, leaving an angry and naked Frasia to walk back over to the others.

"Why me? It's like this world is trying to render me naked on a constant basis!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Maybe that's the point." He says, quirking an eyebrow and smiling with a corner of his mouth. "Really, Chomper..." He pulls her down. "Why do you insist on clothes? You've got a beautiful body!" He says, hugging her from behind. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia squrims a bit, leaning back into dryvus' embrace. "I don't know...I just don't want people to think I am so wanton slut who will bend over for anyone that pulls up behind me...no offence Willow."

"None taken."

"I guess I just feel clothes are like a barrier to that..."

"I walk around naked and I am only a slut to Dryvus...."

"That...is a good point. What do you think boss, Do you want me naked?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... I sure wouldn't mind seeing a body like that on display and know it's all mine. Anyone else wo tried to touch it would wind up with a few broken bones..." He says, swaying from side to side, still holding her in a hug. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks down at the floor for a minute before nodding her head. "Ok...I can at least give it a shot. For you." She smiles up at Dryvus.

"Yay! Now we are all basically naked! Save for Willow...you have that crazy latex going on."

"It is like being naked...I just like it because it lets Master turn me into a fuck toy should he want to!"

"You could do that without the get up...."

"Yes, but this way makes it total! If he activates these bonds I am completely at his mercy. Other wise there might be a chance i get out."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And even if she did, she'd just go right back to sucking my dick." He says, leaning back and putting his head in her lap. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is very true, I have no desire to escape your embrace master, I just like the possibility being taken away from me!"

Altra laughs and Frasia just rolls her eyes.

"So boss, camp out here for the night and head north in the morning?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nah. I'm not sure I want to risk those Alraune sneaking Willow away. They seemed to take a shine to her." He chuckles. "Plus, you guys won't be able to taste the dish I have in mind! Or do you want to wait till we get back to Toy'la? I can make it even better there." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We are about a day away from Toy'la at this point big guy. Let's just move away from the plant girls and set up camp....though we don't have a tent do we?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. Yeah. We don't. Damn!" He slaps his palm into his face. "Can't believe I forgot the most obvious thing ever! I guess we'll just have to sleep under the stars, which sounds a lot more romantic than it is. Oh, and it gets even worse if it rains..." He trails off, groaning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Actually....follow me you guys." Altra gets up and motions for the group to follow her. They leave the moonlight grove and head back into the normal forest proper. She leads them through some thick shrubs and tightly packed trees and they come out in a small clearing with an indent into a hill that could be used to at least keep rain off of them.

"This is where I was living before I bumped into you big guy."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"All natural! I like it!" He says, chuckling. He walks over to the hill. "Think we'll all fit in there?" He asks.