Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes his hand firmly and gives it a few good shakes. "Ha, well aren't you the charmer! Didn't know you were an incubus though..." She pulls him forward and starts patting down his arms and stomach. "Good muscles, strong build, sturdy." She suddenly leans forward and captures him in a kiss, her tongue pressing against his for a moment before backing out. "Soft lips, long tongue....Yup, he is a keeper Frasia! Should give you strong kids!"

Frasia just blushes and looks at the floor. "Geeze mom...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus blinks rapidly for a few seconds. "Yep. You weren't kidding about your mom being forward. Also, miss, I was a human. Can't say I miss being one, though. Too weak." He gently slaps Frasia's butt with his tail. "Aw don't be shy, Chomper. We both know she's right!" He says, winking at them both. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Mildred laughs and claps him on the back. "Sounds like he is game for it Frasia! Hurry up and get me some grand kids that can show those pansies in the lake who is boss!"

"Mother! I am not just going to breed for you!"

"Why not? It feels great."

"Cause I am not a fuck toy or breeding slut!"

"Ugh, this again. you are your stubborn pride, denying yourself great pleasure."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. She just doesn't want to admit she wants my dicks to her own mom, huh?" Dryvus says, slipping up behind her and hugging her tight. "But I respect her wishes. If we have kids, it will be on her terms. Not mine." He says, looking at Mildred with his head next to Frasia's. He gives Frasia a quick peck on the cheek. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Mildred looks between the two of them and sighs. "Geeze, he really is a keeper. Fine, make me wait for grand kids if you must." She grins and sits down on the sand, her legs spread wide with a sigh "So what are you kids up to?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nothing much, really. Fighting and fucking our way across the land, raping anything that has the guts to pick a fight with us, yadda yadda." He pulls Frasia down to the sand next to her mom, running his hand over her curves. "Truth be told, I wasn't expecting her to even look at me after i kicked her butt and sorta raped her, but... Here we are." He says, looking at Frasia intensely enough to make her blush. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her cheeks color redder than her hair and she looks at the floor while sitting in his lap.

Mildred laughs and slaps her knee. "That is how shark girls work Dryvus. We only respect strength, raw physical power. you bested her, and by raping her, claimed her. It seems to activate this submissive side to us that is normally kept locked away." She points to Gawd and her harem. "Just like them. Once it is on...the only way to turn it off is to beat whoever beat you...but as a submissive, that is really hard to even think about." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm sure she's thought about it once or twice, right?" He says, looking at Frasia. "I'd be surprised if she didn't want to whack me over the head with her tail once or twice after witnessing some stupid shit I do." He says, smiling. "What about you, miss? Pure Dom?" He asks, the grin spreading wider. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I have never lost a fight, have a harem of twelve shark girls at my beck and call and am known as the strongest tiger shark in the lake. So yes, pure dom."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus raises his eyebrows and leans to the side, looking at Frasia's cast-down face. "Well damn! Somebody has interesting parents!" He says, chuckling. Then, he looks at Mildred. "Frankly, experienced as you are, even I'm not fully sure I could beat you. And I've been in a lot of fights!" He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Mildred laughs and nods her head. "It is probably best that you don't try. If you can't do it, you would have to drop your adventures and join my harem. Course...as you are now, that wouldn't work, so the first couple days would just be turning you into another shark girl, drooling for a suck of my cock. Something tells me you don't want that."

Frasia looks at him worriedly. "She...isn't joking Dryvus. It is shark law. The strong lead and the weak follow. You would be at her mercy like Arnold was at yours."

"Arnold?"

"Giant orc guy that Dryvus used alchemy to turn female, then demon magic turn her into a fertility goddess."

"Oh very nice! I don't suppose I could get some of that? Some of my girls are lacking in the breast department."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sure, I think I have some left... Ah. Here we go." He hands her a vial filled with Altra's feminising potion. "Don't go crazy, unless you want a hyper sexed shark girl."

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Mildred just blinks at him "What do you think they are used for? But this should be enough for now...maybe." She laughs again and puts the vial to the side. "So, where are you heading next? Or are you going to stick around for a while?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Don't know, really. Just came to explore the forest and meet you. I insisted. Maaaybe we'll head to the north. I'm not sure. Plus the forest may still hold some interesting secrets." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am sure the forest holds many surprises. Watch your step alright? I am trusting my little girl to you after all."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus nods. "Thank you. That means a lot to me." He says, smiling at Mildred and tickling Frasia. "Hear that Chomper? Your mom likes me!" He says, chuckling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She giggles and slaps his hands away. "I get it you goof, you are a very likable person!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course I am. You wouldn't be here, otherwise!" He says, laughing and tickling her some more. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Mildred rolls her eyes at the display "Oh my, you two are just adorable." she suddenly looks left. "Umm, is that your goblin?"

Off to the left, the purple slime has Altra up to her neck in her gooey body and is trying to stealthily slide away with her now that Dryvus is busy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Be right back." Dryvus runs over in front of the slime girl. "Just where do you think you're going, little one?" He says, smiling, his hands on his hips. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The slime jerks to a stop and looks up at him with a guilty grin. It shrugs its shoulders and tries to play it off like nothing was happening.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You do know that I can see her, right? Come on. Hand her over. You had your fun." He says, kneeling and holding out his arms. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The slime looks at the floor dejected and gently pushes Altra from her body and into Dryvus' arms. Despite being fucked silly for the past hour, she is sparkling clean, a testament to the slime's ability to soak up juices. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thanks, girl." He says, smiling and patting her on the head before getting up with Altra still in his arms and walking back to Frasia and her mom. "Sorry about that. Apparently she's just too cute not to kidnap." Dryvus says, chuckling and setting her down on the sand next to Frasia. "Did you know, miss, that Frasia and Altra are pretty much a walking comedy show? You should see them when they get up to their antics!" He says, smiling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Really now? I had no idea my daughter actually grew a sense of humor!"

"Come on mom...I can be funny! Besides, this green slut just brings out the worst in me."

"So by that you mean she brings out the best in you and you really like her?"

Frasia grumbles and looks away, picking Altra up and resting her in her lap. "Maybe..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh yeah. Her favourite dialogue is 'My tail, your ass'. And boy does she live up to it once in a while." He says, stroking Frasia's hair. He looks around for Willow, calling her over when he spots her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow was over with Gawd, letting the giant woman rub her latex body with a finger. She quickly hops up and runs over to Dryvus, sitting next to him. "Yes master?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Willow, this is Frasia's mom. Miss Mildred, this is Willow, the succubus responsible for my... Uh... Changes." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"And a real submissive if she is calling you master!" She shakes Willow hand gently. "Nice to meet you girl, that latex looks lovely on you. Good work with your essense, he looks amazing."

Willow blushes and leans against Dryvus. "Thank you ma'am. Master is amazing." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, that concludes the introduction to my little harem. A goblin, your daughter, and a succubus. I guess I tend to attract odd characters." He says, laughing. 

[Check your PM.]