Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra speaks up frist. "yea, but I am not close to them. My mother was a goblin broodmother. I was born with seven sisters as I told you before, so there was no real one on one connection with her. Just group lessons on how to make potions and rape people. Heck, you are closer to me than she is now big guy."

Frasia chimes in next. "Yea, I have already told you my story boss. Mom went to Oasis to see the sights, go knocked up by a naga, gave birth to me there and eventually we went to the lake. If you are asking if she is still around, yea she is. Why do you ask? Want to meet her?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'd like to meet your mom, Chomper. Altra, I think I'll avoid yours. No offense. And maybe Willow's too. Her mom was a harpy." He says, scooting to the edge of the bed. "Man, I'm restless! Should I just carry her on my back or something?" He says, looking down at Willow. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hang on." Altra rustles through her bag and lifts out a small green potion. She holds it under Willow's nose and she suddenly jerks awake.

"Oh damn! What is that smell?!"

"There we go, that always works."

Willow looks around. "Oh master! you look amazing!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah I know. Thanks a lot!" He says, reaching over to kiss her cheek. "Alright everyone get ready. We'll move out in an hour!" He calls out, standing up and bouncing on the balls of his feet. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow gets up and heads to the bathroom to clean up a bit. Altra packs up her potions but doesn't bother to get dressed. Frasia is basically ready, she jsut grabs her gauntlets from the table.

"Uhh, just as a heads up boss. My mom is a bit...bracing I guess is the word. Very foward, always speaks her mind and there isn't a submissive bone in her body." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"There wasn't one in yours, either. Look where that went." He says, chuckling. "By the way, Altra, I've been meaning to ask. That rock in the forest, is that the only portal in and out of here? Also, did you see other humans coming through? A whole group, maybe? My guess is, the succubus I met has them, but if I could find out who her agents were and what happened to the men...?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sorry big guy, I don't know much about the portal between lands. I have seen other humans come through. A large group did come by but they were in the hands of demons. Imps, succubi, incubi...not sure where they took them. As for what happened to them...if I had to guess they are being used as sex slaves. If the men are even men any more...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm. So my mission had failed before I even started. Nevertheless, I suppose I should still try to get them home. If they even want to go home, that is." He says with a grimace. "Willow, do you know anything about the portal?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I...have heard of it. I don't know the spell to open it up, but it only responds to demon magic by the looks of things. If I had to guess, it just acts like a door, opening and closing for whoever has the key. Since there are no demons from your world...it works only in our favor."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I guess I should find out those words... Alright, everyone ready? Let's go!" He says, walking out the door, down the steps, readjusting his strap to circle his waist and shoving the hilt in it. They leave the inn and head to the main gate, entering the grasslands. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The trio exit the city and move into the grasslands heading for the forest. They have been walking for roughly an hour and Dryvus suddenly feels a small rock bounce off his shoulder.

Standing to the right of the party is a small rat girl, maybe four foot six inches tall. She is wearing stitched together leather gear and is holding a sling shot in her hands. Without a word she pulls back another rock and lets it fly. It smacks uselessly into his chest again. "Had enough yet?!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus stares at the rat girl for a moment, then bursts out laughing. "What the hell? You think rocks are gonna work on me!?" He says, drawing the hilt and calling out a sleeper blade. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the girls just sigh and step back, knowing full well how this will end.

the rat looks at her sling and back at him. "Yes? Ah, you are bluffing! Haha! I knew it!" She flings another one, same result...if anything she has good aim.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right. Bluffing. Keep telling yourself that." Dryvus dashes at her, his wings flapping for extra speed, and swings at her in an arc. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wait what?" She doesn't even have time to dodge. The blade passes through her with a green light and she flops onto the floor being too weak to resist the blades affect.

"I am curious why she even tried boss...there are four of us. Altra could have beaten her!"

"Yea...I probably could have."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A blind man could have beaten her. Leave her be. I'm not interested in rats." He says, continuing on to the forest. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The rest of the trip is peaceful...though Dryvus can't shake the feeling he is being watch. Regardless, they enter the forest and soon find themselves at the large lake clearing. Thing have not really changed much...save for Gawd. She is lounging naked in the sun as per usual, but the biggest different is how she is being serviced by a group of shark girls! Two stand on her chest, using their full bodies to grope and lick at her breasts, two are attending to her large pussy with their arms and tongues, a third one focues completely on her clit. Finally there is on just on her stomach, dozing off between Gawds warmth and the sun.

"Wow....seems like she set something straight! Guess she likes sharks girls after shoving me inside her..."

"Hey big guy..can i go find that slime girl again?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus nods to Altra, giving her his permission to go. "I guess she does! Let's go over and say hello..." Dryvus says, walking over to Gawd and the shark girls, greeting them. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra runs off with a smile on her face, looking for her gooey friend. 

the shark girls pay him no mind and continue to service Gawd.

"Well look who is back! Nice to see you again Dryvus. I hope things have been going smoothly for you."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Better than smoothly! Rather been enjoying my stay here!" He says, winking. He sits down next to her, completely ignoring the shark girls. "So how have things been going with you? And what's up with that?" He asks, tilting his chin to the shark girls. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, two days after you left, these girls decided to try their luck at chasing off the giant. They only respect physical strength and I was really getting tired of this game. So when they came at me, I stood my ground. They threw punches and kicks, tried to bite me. But in a few minutes I had all eight of them pinned to the floor with my hands and feet."

"Honestly, I figured they would rebel, get angry and try again later...but they all just submitted! Since then they have been my attendants! They please my body however I see fit! Honestly I have grown very fond of them. Though it seems they were watching our little play with Frasia there and were rather curious about crawling inside me. I actually have the last two in my womb right now, I can feel them licking each other."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Licking each other? Now that's something you don't hear everyday..." He replies, chuckling. Observing the shark girls for a few minutes, he asks, "When was the last time you had sex? Like actual sex with an actual dick?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, licking each other, never seen two girls go down on each other?" She chuckles and thinks for a bit. "Last time I had sex was...oh geeze, years ago. Some young giant boy showed interest in me so we went for a round. Turns out he did it as a dare...so rude."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, but now I kinda want to. Maybe I could scratch that itch..." Lazarus says, looking at her sideways with a slight smirk on his face. "It wouldn't be an actual dick, but I think it would get the job done." He says, letting his tentacle dicks out and waving them in the air at her, grinning the whole time. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks over his nine tentacle dicks and reaches her massive hand out to them. Despite her size she is very gentle as she gathers them all up together and spins them into a helix. "Yea..I suppose all nine of them like this would certainly pose as a cock. Sure, I could use something more than tongues and arms. Girls, up here please." 

The shark girls around her pussy stops their  loving care and quickly move around to her chest, climbing up onto her stomach and start servicing her breasts along with the others.

"All yours big guy, lets see what you can do. Don't worry about the two in there, I am sure they won't mind a cum bath...if you can produce enough that is."

Frasia snorts at her. "You might regret saying that Gawd."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus sighs softly as the tentacles are wound around in Gawd's hands, then gets up and positions himself at her giant pussy. He chuckles when Frasia comments. "Chomper might be right this once. So you want it slow or rough?" He asks, looking expectantly up at her face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Slow if you don't mind, I like to relish in things and enjoy them for what they are...not what they bring." She gives him a wink and spreads her legs a bit wider. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I respect that, Gawd. I respect that!" He says, grinning and slowly pushing his massive multitude of tentacle cocks into her slowly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Oh gods above she is amazing! Despite being so large, her toned body makes her nice and tight around his mass of thrusting tentacle dicks. What really stand out is the heat, she is so hot inside it feels like Dryvus could jsut melt away in pleasure!

A low moand escapes Gawd's throat as she takes him inside, the shark girls working faster on her breasts to try and match the new found pleasure. "Oh gods...it has been so long!" Her trembling pussy ripples across his cocks, lightly tugging at him while her natural lube quickly begins soaking her lips and Dryvus by proxy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus groans in pleasure, his eyes rolling up a ways and his demonic tongue lolling out. Gods damn she felt so good! His eyes come back into focus, and his out-hanging tongue curls around, Gawd's clit, stroking it like a penis.