Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Gawd lets out a long moan and her back arcs off the ground as he assaults her clit at the same time. Her now sopping wet pussy walls keep tight around his cluster of tentacle cocks eager to feel more of what he has to offer. "Oh...oh yes! Push in deeper! Scrap against my walls!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus does as he asks, continuing to thrust into her, making his tentacles vibrate and thrash around inside her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" With her cry of bliss her pussy tightens up to an impressive degree as she crashes into orgasm. Thick bursts of girl cum squirt from her pussy and soak Dryvus completely from head to toe. Her toes curl in the warm sand and her breathing gets ragged as she shudder for several minutes before coming down from her blissful release.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus gasps as he gets splattered with her cum, coughing and spitting some of it back out. "That good, huh...?" He calls up to Gawd, before starting to thrust in at a more normal pace, letting a few of the dicks slide into the shark girls as well. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pants and lets out a soft moan as he starts moving again. "Sorry...I remember lasting..mmm...much longer than that. Been too long." She squeezes his cluster of cocks again, happy to keep things going in her eager pussy. When Dryvus suddenly pushes into her womb, she sucks in a sharp gasp and falls flat on her back again. With his sensitive cocks her can feel the two girls in there and easily plugs both their asses, making them squirm. "Fffuuuck! That feels amazing!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus laughs, then looks down at his second pair, the poor things left alone. Then, he looks at Gawd's unused asshole. "If you don't mind, I'm gonna try a little something..." He says, edging closer and pressing his dicks into her asshole. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She licks her lips and looks down at him. "Adventurous, go for it!" She relaxes a bit, trying to make things easier on him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus pushes his dicks deeper into her asshole, his tentacle cocks continuing to thrust into her pussy, picking up the pace. He starts getting a little rougher with her clit, mauling it with his tongue, twisting it around and continuing to jerk it off. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
If her pussy was hot, her ass is like a fire! Combine the heat with incredibly soft flesh and Dryvus is awash in a sea of pleasure.

Gawd groans as her ass plugged by his cocks, while she still has plenty of space due to her size, Dryvus is just big enough to scratch that tich. With her constant stream of juices her ass hole is more than lubbed up enough for easy thrusting. Her breathing is getting faster again as her pleasure builds higher. "Oh ffffuuuuck! I...I might have to keep you!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus is too lost in pleasure to hear what she said. He simply pants and ruts, just wanting to fuck this hot hole all day long. He starts picking up the pace, his clawed hands grabbing at her ass and hips slapping into hers, loud enough for the shark girls on her tits to notice. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The shark girl that was on her stomach looks down over her crotch and watches his powerful thrusting. The other five are licking at her breasts and nipples eagerly trying to please their mistress.

Her pussy trembles and tugs on his cocks again and the girls inside her moan and attack each others pussy even faster as their asses are claimed by tentacles.

"Dryvus...gonna cum again...please...cum inside!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lost in a sea of his own pleasure, Dryvus doesn't even hear her, but coincidentally, he was about to cum anyway. He groans and slams into her at a breakneck pace, his tentacles following suit. Thanks to the reckless pounding, it isn't long before he gasps and cums hard. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With another yell of bliss she reaches a second orgasm, again soaking Dryvus in her girl cum. Her pussy and womb milk his cocks viciously, practically pulling his cum out. The girls inside her womb are quickly filled to the brim and the overflow nearly fills her womb to the top as well. The cocks just in her pussy do a fine job of painting her walls white, but there is too much space to fill it up. Her ass easily takes in his twin members as they spray their load, giving her a nice cum filling. By the end, she lays flat on the ground, panting with a smile on her face.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus groans and collapses onto his back in the sand, his dicks slipping free and throwing some of his cum against his chest. "That... Oh hell. We are so doing this again, Gawd! That was awesome!" He punches into the air, and flops his hand to the side, to drained at the moment to move. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh yes, I would be insulted if we didnt. It has been so long since someone was able to reach deep enough...and your load! My goodness I feel so warm. not to mention the girls in there...I don't think I will be able to convince them to come out any time soon." She chuckles and rubs her stomach softly. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm too whacked to move right now. Damn your pussy and ass are amazing!" He says, still in the sand. "Chomper, mind helping me up?" He says, holding out a hand. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia pulls her fingers out of her now spent pussy and helps him up. "Good work there boss! you managed to please a giant!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Achievement! Whoo! And if I'm not wrong, I think she's taken a liking to me!" He says, winking at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I most certainly have! I hope you will come by for frequent visits! Go on girls, clean up my pussy and ass now." The three shark girls happily head down to clean up their mistress.

"Man, it is so strange to see those normally arrogant girls serving like submissive sluts. I guess we are bitches till a bigger fish shows up huh?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah." Dryvus looks at Frasia with a funny expression on his face, wagging his still half erect dicks. "Bigger fish indeed!" He says, laughing. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh geeze, you are hopeless!" She lightly pushes his shoulder and looks to the side. "Oh, Altra found her friend." 

Altra found the purple slime girl and is currently getting plugged in every hole while half way submerged in her gooey body.

"So, you want to meet my mom still?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Actually she does. I can go and get her if you don't mind waiting here for a little bit."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right. Of course. I'll wait here." Dryvus sits down next to Gawd and chats with her while he waits. "So Gawd, tell me a bit about yourself." He says, drawing his knees up to his chest and wrapping his arms around them, resting his chin in the gap between. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not much to say. I was born among giants, had a fairly normal upbringing until I developed magic potential. Then the others started to alienate me a bit some out of fear others out of worship. It go weird so I left and made my own place in the forest. Now I just relax here most of the time and keep people form polluting the lake."

Frasia nods and dives into the water, quickly dissapearing into the depths.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh I see. Any idea how you developed it?" He asks, stretching out on the sand, his legs splayed. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sadly no, it just started to surface one day and grew slowly over time. I am fine with it though. It has helped me a lot and means I can keep these girls in me as long as I want!" She gives him a wink and rubs her belly gain. "What is your story other than being warped here?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, I grew up on a farm. Dad was a mercenary, like me. Sadly, he died right after I was born. Mom had to take care of me and my sister, so it was pretty hectic, managing us wild kids." He says, grinning. "Once I grew up, I decided I wanted to be a mercenary like dad. Mom got pretty mad, obviously, telling me I was going to die, just like my father. Frankly, I just wanted to travel. So, I moved, looking for more lucrative jobs than what I could find in a city. A few years later, and I became pretty well known and respected. After that, somebody hired me to look for a missing train, and I wound up here. And before you ask, no. Never had a lover. Until now, that is." He says, looking fondly at Willow, Altra, and the spot where Frasia dived into the lake. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, it seems this place has treated your better than your orignal home...if you don't mind me saying so that is."

Just then the water ripples and Frasia steps out with someone else following her. A large tiger shark woman standing seven feet tall, orange and black stripped skin, toned muscles and red hair to match Frasia's. She even shares the same toothy grin as she notices Dryvus and walks over to him. She is wearing a skirt made of seaweed that does nothing to hide her huge dick. Ten inches long and maybe four inches thick, it looks mostly human, except around the head of her penis are long tentacle like feelers.

"So, you must be this Dryvus huh? My name is Mildred, a pleasure to meet you."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er, yeah, hi. I'm Dryvus. Pleasure to meet you, Mildred. I just told Frasia I wanted to meet the woman gave birth to such a beautiful daughter. I can see where she got her looks from!" He says, standing and extending a hand for her to shake.