Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Huh, didn't remember that.)

"I dunno about all that magic... I guess I'll go through my things a little later to check."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, a word of warning. If you do decide to grow one, try not to go crazy with it. The last thing you want is a nice big target for the enemy to grab during combat," said Isaac.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella blushes and turns around so her back is to the witch. She slides her hands up and gives her breasts a gentle squeeze.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A few gentle squeezes brought nothing. "You're doing it wrong," said the witch, suddenly beside Castella, looking at her breasts

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and staggers away a few steps again "Please... stop sneaking up on me like that... you are going to give me a heart attack." She blushes and puts her robe down. "I... what do you mean doing it wrong?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, you're never going to coax your milk out like that," she replied. "You have to put a little umph into it, like this." The witch reached up and grasped her breasts in a firm squeeze, starting from the back, and slowly pulled forward until just the tips of her nipples were between her fingers before starting over again. After only a few firm pulls, milk began to form in large drops on her nipples before dripping down her breasts to land on the dessert sand. "See, just like that," she said, looking at Castella expectantly.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella gasped as her breasts were suddenly handled by someone she had just met! Despite her thoughts... it did feel very good to have her breasts worked like this and her cheeks reddened a bit. "Mmm, That feels lovely." Her eyes widen as milk drips freely from her nipples "I... I really am lactating... I had no idea. You must have a very good nose to have smelled it." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, milk calls to us," said the witch as she continued to milk Castella's breasts for a few more strokes before letting go. "Speaking of which." She reached behind her back, into her cloak, and pulled out a small bottle filled with, unsurprisingly, milk; or at least, something that looked like milk. "Here, something to make sure your baby is well fed," she said, handing the bottle to Castella. "Now, tell me a little bit about this moon of yours."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes the bottle and looks at it. "Oh... thank you. I am sure this will help greatly." She pulls her robe back down to hide her milky tits and smiles up at the woman. "Well, the moon is our great goddess! She teaches us many things such as love, acceptance and companionship while giving us the gifts of fertility,  safety and protection from undead and demons! The moon is her gift to the world, letting us rest after being exposed to the suns heat all day long. Her silver light protects us and grants many blessings." 

[Spout lore 4+4=8] 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sounds nice," said the witch. "The way of milk encourages everyone to do their part to bring fertility back to the barren. That is why we seek to enrich the breasts of all we encounter, so that they may help quench the dessert's thirst. If we are able to get enough to participate, then surly the desert can not drink forever. For now, though, shall we trade blessings?" she asked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her smile got slightly wider and she lifts up her celestial emblem. "Oh yes! Please do! Shall I got first or shall you? do you have your own holy amulet?" Her excitement was obvious and radiated from her body.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Allow me," replied the witch. Holding up her hands, she closed her eyes and slowly spoke. "Tresed eht retaw llahs klim ruoy." Castella suddenly felt a tightening in her breasts, as if all the milk that had just been drained from them was refilled, and then some. "May your milk always flow, and be forever rich," she said, with a smile.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushed as her breasts filled up with milk once again. Shaking her head she holds her amulet between both hands and prays "May the moon watch over you and make your nights shine brightly in her wondrous light." There is not physical affect... on a sense of acceptance. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The witch sighed contentedly before stepping forward and pulling Castella into a hug. "I am glad to have met another spiritual traveler out here. By the way, if you take a short detour to the north, you'll come to an oasis with plenty of fresh water."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella returns the hug happily, her breasts pushing against the witches. "Thank you, it was a great pleasure to find another woman of faith in this trying land. an oasis sounds exactly like what we need... I can't thank you enough for that information. I should get back to my companions now though... please stay safe out here.... and best of luck in your quest to revive the sands." She gives the witch a small kiss on the cheek and moves over to the rest of the group again. 

"She was very nice! I don't know what you were worried about Isaac! She even told me that there is an oasis to the north!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really? That's a first," he replied. "All the ones I ran into immediately tried to cast spells on me. Oh well, if there's an oasis nearby, that could definitely help things. We'll give it a quick look and see if she was telling the truth."

Sure enough, less than an hour of travel brought them to a lush green patch amidst the sandy dunes. Thick grass covered the floor of a valley between two particularly large sand dunes. Fruit bearing palm trees grew in abundance; weighed down by overly large versions of bananas and pineapples, and at the center of the greenery was a large onyx fountain with a statue carved to look like a nubile young woman pouring water continuously from an urn.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh my! Isn't this lovely?" She moves over and examines the grass and the fruit, however she quickly moves over and looks at the fountain. "Well... she said it was fresh water right?" Throwing caution to the win due to thirst and maybe misguided trust, she takes a big drink from the water. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Give me a down the hatch roll, and lets pause here until everyone else has a chance to put in what their characters do. Also everyone gets an experience point from discovering sand witches.]

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia looks around the oasis before heading over to one of the trees and taking a piece of fruit, she studies it for a bit and then looks around the area. "Well the fruit looks.... normal for once. We should stock up on food and water while we're here."

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana has taken opportunity to rummage through her things, to see if she could find that scroll, again. "I'll be there in just a minute... just gotta make sure I haven't lost it!"

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Isaac, I've been meaning to ask you, do you have a list on the amount of transformative items this world has? I think id be best if we knew what was safe to eat..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Elliana rifled through her pack, she did indeed find the small scroll that Ritsujo had given her. Opening it up, she didn't recognize the symbols on the paper, but they seemed to glow faintly.

Isaac turned to Derek as he approached. "Hmm, well, the list goes on and on. Basically, a good rule of thumb is: if it looks like a body part, then it's probably a transformative. But, if you're not sure, then just hold it over a fire, or boil it for a while, that should make it safe to eat. Beyond that, just bring me anything you find, and I'll let you know if I've seen it before.

Mia cracked open one of the large pineapples and found it virtually overflowing with juice. A she enjoyed her snack, she noticed something out the corner of her eye; a fruit tree off to the side all by its lonesome. Walking over to it, she found that she didn't recognize the fruit that hung from its branches. They were about the size of plumbs, but a bright red in color, and shaped like a valentines day heart. Reaching up to poke one, she found that it was covered in a light fuzz like a peach.

As her friends were exploring the oasis, Castella made her way to the fountain in the center of the greenery, drawn by the crystal clear water in the baking heat of the desert. Cupping her hands together, she took a long draw from the water and found it incredibly refreshing as the chill liquid tingled as it ran down her throat. A tingling that lingered after she finished drinking, and seemed to spread through her before settling in two very specific parts of her body. Her breasts and vagina continued to tingle after the sensation had faded from the rest of her body, and as she watched her breasts began to swell, ballooning up from DD-cups to DDD-cups, before finally stopping at big F-cups; stretching her shirt tight around them. At the same time, a sudden lurching sensation struck her bowls as her as they shifted and changed shape. Fortunately, the whole thing was over in a matter of seconds, leaving her with her newly enhanced feminine features.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She fells to her knees while holding her much bigger rack. She turned her back to the group so they couldn't see and slowly reached down to check her vagina. Her fingers came away damp and she got the feeling she was much deeper than before. With a blush on her cheeks she stood up and walked over the group "Umm.... don't drink the water...."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana smiles and starts laughing. "Oh my gods, your tits are enormous, Cassy! Holy... hahaha!" She keeps going for a bit, before calming down and looking at the scroll, curiously running her finger over the symbols, trying to memorize them by the trace of her finger.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"...Well that was a given...seems like it transformed you, at the rate everybody is going, everyone is gonna look completely different within a month..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella hefts her massive tits "Well... they don't look so bad do they? At least they feel natural... though my bra is taxed to-" A loud snap is heard and her bra falls from under her robe "Moon preserve me I shouldn't have said anything." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac looked at Castella, and then to the fountain. "Transformative water? Okay, that's a new one." Walking over, he took an empty water-skin and filled it from the fountain before walking over to Castella. "Do you think you could try purifying this?" he asked, clearly trying not to stare at her new tits.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey Isaac, what do you know about magic symbols?!" Elliana calls, as she tries to figure out what to do with the scroll.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac turned as he left the water with Castella. "I know how to read a couple of simple ones. Why do you ask?"