Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head and reaches down to grab her much smaller cock now. She lines it up with her pussy and gently pulls the first inch inside. "there you are... I think I can handle this reduced size much easier." She kisses Carla tenderly. "thank you for caring about how I feel.;"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Carla blushed brightly at the words before pressing her lips back against Castella's in a desperate kiss. Her hands searched until they found Castella's and laced their fingers together, pinning the priestess to the ground under her. With a sudden thrust, she forced half of her dick in before withdrawing and pushing forward again a little further this time. She continued thrusting away, working herself in inch by inch, until the full length of her shaft was thrusting in and out of Castella's pussy. Despite the shark-girl's apparent gentle demeanor, she was desperate for release, and didn't hold back in her quest for it. In no time at all, Castella found herself being hammered into harder than she ever had been in her life.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella wailed in bliss as she found herself pinned and fucked by the large shark woman. She quickly regained the kiss and opned her mouth for Carla come inside there as well. Her pussy squeezed down on her cock, stretched to just the right amount to feel nice without actually hurting. Her legs came up and wrapped around her back, eager to hold her closer in the embrace.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Castella's legs wrapping around her was the straw that broke Carla's resolve. She cried into Castella's mouth in pleasure and surprise as her orgasm slipped out before she could do anything to stop it. Her hips spasmed as she came, not in spurts, but one long blast of cum that filled Castella to the brim and then some. Carla broke their kiss and stared into Castella's eye, a look of shock on her face. "I'm so sorry, that's never happened to me before," she said, a hint of fear rising in her voice.

[Give me a bun in the oven roll.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squealed happily and hit or own orgasm, spraying her girl cum all over Carla's cock and balls. With a smile she cupped her cheek "Maybe you just like me enough to cum early? I don't know, either way that was the best fuck I have ever had!" She looks at her and notices the fear in her eyes. "you... you don't mean I could be...."

{4+3=7 the off spring will look like them]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Carla let out an exaggerated gulp. "...Maybe."

Meanwhile, not wishing to overstay their welcome, the rest of the intrepid adventurers began their journey back to the lakeside campsight. Strangely, after no more than a minuet of walking, they found themselves breaking through the edge of the forest, not too far from the beach they were camped on. While the rest of the group looked around in bewilderment, Isaac just kept walking as if it were the most natural thing in the world.  

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Uh, Isaac." Elliana spoke up as she looked around with a bewildered look on her face. "How are we already here, we've only been walking for a few minutes?" She asks the spider-boy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Fear coursed through her body and Castella quickly wiggled out from under Carla, grabbing one of the clean water buckets and set about trying to wash herself out. "No no no no no! I... I can't have a child now! I hardly know you Carla and I have a mission to complete! What are the others going to think? I didn't think this was even possible!" 

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
[Sorry for not being active recently, had 5 full days of 9am starts at uni and I just slept after I got back to my room, will post over the weekend more hopefully. Where are we btw?]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Okay, okay, calm down, it's not the end of the world, if it took," said Carla, tryin her best to comfort the distraught Castella.  

"Huh?" asked Isaac, as he turned back to the group. "What do you mean? We're here because we wanted to be here," he replied, confusion plain on his face. "Wait, does it work different where you're from?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not the end of THE world, but it could be the end of mine! This was the first solo mission the group trusted me with and what did I do? Get knocked up the moment my mission was complete! Can I even raise a child?! I don't have the money for something like that! Now I can only hope we finish this mission before I start to show in a few months!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Carla slowly walked over to Castella, and sat down next to her, before gently wrapping an arm around her. "Months? Castella, if you are pregnant with a shark, it will come to term in a matter of weeks. Then, if you don't think you can take care of it, you can bring the child back here and I'll take her into my school."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella looked at her with wide boggled eyes. She tried to make words, she really did, but this was way to much for the already baffled cleric. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she promptly passed out, falling limp onto Carla's lap.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"So, I guess there's not going to be a round two?" muttered Carla, as she picked Castella up and carried her over to one of the sleeping mats. She then gathered up her skirt and sat back down by the fire.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia also looks around in confusion. "Wh...what!?!" She runs back a bit into the forest and comes back a moment later, still confused. "But it took us forever to get to the mansion before, how come we got back so fast....."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, Isaac... we usually have to travel the actual distance... both ways... Oh well, convenience is nice, I suppose." She smiles at the cute spider-boy. "Oh, and I could hear you and that other Kitsune go at it through the wall, last night. Was I just as loud?"

"And what about you two, did you crawl into bed to snuggle up to someone, too?" She asks her companions, as if it was the most casual thing to do.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"N... no of course not!" Mia says in an embarrassed tone. "Anyway we should check around camp to see if anything was stolen while we were gone." Mia heads off to check around the camp.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac blushed a bit, but continued to explain as they walked back to camp. "Really, long distance travel every time you go somewhere? Here you just need a clear picture in your mind of where you're going and, and some distance to get the ball rolling, and the world just takes you their. The only problem is that you can't take people with you, otherwise I'd already have you all back in Tel'Kara."

The group came upon the camp to find the familiar form of Carla sitting by the fire, munching on some blackened fish, and Castella sleeping soundly.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey, Carla! I remembered your name right... right!?" She smiles, walking up to her. "Ooh, what happened with Castella? She tired? Or did you two have a little fun, if you know what I'm saying?" She whispers that last sentence.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Carla looked up as the group approached. "Oh, hello everyone. Yeah we had a little 'us time' but, afterwards, she got kind of upset and passed out," she explained. "Oh, she also brought back all that stuff," she said, pointing at the sled full of produce.    

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Nice! Yeah, we got a whole bunch of stuff, too! And... why did she get upset?" She asks, sitting down next to Carla, having to look up to smile at the large, amazonian shark-girl.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia blushes. "W...well I don't think we are here for that kind of thing is all....."

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"She seemed pretty scared about possibly being a mother," replied Carla, casually.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana just stares at Castella with a blank look on her face, as she slowly puts two and two together. "That means... you're the... other mother?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, maybe." Carla shrugged her shoulders. "I mean, we still don't know if it took, but yes, I'd be the other parent."