Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm! Oh Luna!" She cries to the moon she worships as her balls churn and she starts blowing her modest load into Whitney's pussy. Rope after rope sprays against her vaginal walls and cervix before coming to a halt. Her strength leaving her, Castella lays down on top of Whitney to recover. "That... was... amazing."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"It sure was, darling, it sure was. Maybe come mornin' we can go another round before you have to leave," she said, reaching over and pulling the cover over them. "For now, though, I could us a little rest."

[We should probably hold off here until the others catch up.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella nods and cuddles up with Whitney, a happy smile on her face as their naked bodies share their natural wamrth. "Indeed. Good night Whitney."

[yea, good idea]

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Making sure everybody was listening, Derek whispered

"These are kitsunes, listen clearly, put your expectations high, we are humans, surely I'm not the only one who saw blurs of color similar to their hair, understand? They know of us. They will try to persuade us. Do not trust them for a second."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Persuade us? To do what? Join them in their bath?" She sighs. "You guys can stay back if you'd like, but I'm gonna go talk to them... didn't come this far for nothing..." She says, her words drawing out to a murmur as she begins to walk towards them.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As soon as Elliana rounded the corner the red-haired woman perked up and took notice. "Ah, there you are. We were begining to wonder when you would muster the courage to come around and talk," she sad with a smile.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Why certainly, dear," replied the raven-haired woman. "Come and join us, there's nothing like a relaxing bath to help stimulate conversation," she said, giving him the come hither look.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana smiles and walks over, sitting down. "So who are you girls? You all have fox-like ears and a lot of fluff."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Why of course we do," said the redhead, to Elliana. "Have you never seen a kitsune before?"

"Well, Ritsuko, we are rather out of the way here," said the raven-haired one. "And it does get so dreadfully lonely with nothing but monsters and the occasional imp to play with."

"Try to ignore my sister," said the blond. "She loves to flirt. hat brings you nice folks all the way out here?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No, I've only seen that statue of one. But I have to admit, you look much friendlier up close. We actually came to search for supplies, so we could make the trip to Tel... Tel..." Elliana draws a blank on the name.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Tel'Kara," Isaac finished.

"Oh, the island city," said the blond.

"Well, we do have a well stocked larder," Ritsuko added.

"Assuming you have something to offer in trade," finished the black-haired one.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"And what interests you? Knowledge, plesent conversation, or, just like everything else...carnal gratification." He said with subtle eyes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, who doesn't enjoy a little pleasure," asked the blond.

"Though, to be honest, we'd settle for knowing who you are, and where you came from," added Ritsuko.

"It's quite obvious that you're not from around here," finished the raven-haired one.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
" Its settled then, we have a simple chat, maybe exchange a few tips about random topics, provide more history about each other, and we have a deal?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, aren't we matter of fact," Ritsuko commented. "Why don't we start with names? I'm Ritsuko, and this is Taki, and Kagome," she said, motioning to the blond and brunette respectively.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"They do sound like, authentic names, suppose that's obviously so as we are from a different land. In any case, I'm Derek, I specialize in arcane magic, or anything else that interests me. Which is rare sadly. . . I'll let my partners speak for themselves" he said with a nod, motioning to the others to introduce themselves

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I'm Mia and I was a knight back in our world..." She says a bit warily, tail flicking around nervously at the sight of the three fox women, the more catlike part of her mind obviously scared of them.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ooh, more people from beyond the portals!" Taki exclaimed.

"Why, you must tell us what it's like," added Kagome.

"The last human who passed through barely said a word about it," finished Ritsuko.

"You mean dad?" Standing in the back doorway was another kitsune, much younger than the other three; maybe even a year shy of Elliana. Unlike the other three, she had little in the way of feminine shapeliness, possessing barely noticeable b-cup breasts, and no hips to speak of. What she lacked in curves, however, she made up for with a face that could only be described as radiant. Sparkling golden eyes sat atop angelic facial features, and her silver locks flowed all the way down to her knees. Her ears where covered in fur the same striking silver as her hair, as were the three tails sticking out from under the towel she had wrapped around herself. As she stepped into the water, she let the towel fall away, and for just a moment everyone could see that she was not entirely female, as a small penis dangled above her womanhood, before it disappeared beneath the water.

"Nami, sweetheart, you're just in time to say hello to our guests," said Ritsuko.

"Yeah, I thought I heard you and Aunt Taki, and Kagome, flirting," the girl replied.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana looked at this young woman, and instantly felt her heart skip a beat. "Hello... Nami? My name's Elliana. And what do you mean "dad"? Was your father from beyond the portal, too?"

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"My Elliana, you've certainly gotten, interested, in the new face haven't you?" chuckled Derek

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"If you want to call me by a nickname, I would prefer "Ellie", thank you very much." She says, before scooting closer to that most interesting girl, Nami.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, father came through one of those portals about five years ago," replied Nami, apparently uninterested in the subject.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Huh... so why do you only have three tails, whilst everyone else has nine?" She asks, unable to move her eyes away from that gorgeous face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Give me a few more years, and I'll measure up to mother. In the front and back." Even through the water, Elliana could see the young woman spreading her legs for emphasis.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"That... wasn't my question, Nami..." She blushes a little. "And what do you mean "measure up"? Are you talking about your... ah, penis?"