Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"We came here looking for kidnapped travellers from our homeland... we set up a camp yesterday, somewhere near fresh water and natural shelter."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
They walked over to the camp, and Carla took a look around. "Cozy," she said, as she surveyed the campsite. "Oh, and you even have a kitty," she cooed as her eyes fell on Mia. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Carla...do you know anything about cleansing spells? I am a cleric so holy magic is not foreign to me."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Um, not really, I'm afraid I'm not a priestess, myself."

[Sanctify, is a basic purifying spell.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mia actually just ate a whisker fruit, Carla... but she's still cute." She smiles. "And you're not bad-looking yourself."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She thinks for a moment. "Oh...I wonder if sanctify would work even here." She picks up the bucket of water from before and focuses on it. A silver light radiates from the water before fading. She takes a small sip. "It worked! Fresh water! Praise the moon!"

[I forgot rotes were always available]

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia wakes up from her long cat nap, she rubs here bleary eyes and stretches her arms and tail up. "Urgh, how long was I asleep..." She does a big yawn and it shows off her now sligthly more pronounced canines. "So tired, I just wanna lay in the sun all day....." she doesn't even notice the shark girl as she slowly gets up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Good gods, we have a cat now, i swear she doesn't carry her own weight..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Derek!" Castella gasps in shock "How could you be so rude?! If not for Mia, we would not have beaten those imps!"

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"doesn't matter, if she's already showing that strong of a characteristic of cats, who knows how else she'll behave."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Could you for a second just pack your attitude in? She just changed today... TODAY! Give her some time to acclimate, for the sake of the gods!" She sighs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella frowns heavily at him. "Well, your true character is showing as well. Shallow and cruel. So she has cat ears and likes to nap? That says nothing about her performance during important times!" She folds her arms across her chest.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"I'm simply stating observations, how you take them is up to you. what im getting at is we dont know how potent these transformations can be, physically and mentally. Maybe two is enough to make you into a rutting beast or a bitch in heat, who knows, now do you understand my concern?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
" Saying that someone is not 'carrying their own weight' after simply being sleep is not observation, it is being rude. You have much to learn about acceptance young man."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Would you like me to restate the severity of our situation?! we are in another dimension where more than 50% of this world's population is a slave to their own libido. and out of all the things you want me to improve on is my 'acceptance'? This is not a field trip, this is not our number one priority. I do not wish to risk anything more, I'd recommend for everybody to ask the party before deciding to change their DNA."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She puffs up a bit. "Excuse you?! Acceptance is the key to survival! If we spurn and turn away everyone based on their looks we would not find friends such as Carla who has been very helpful! I speak for everyone when I say that we know the risks, but to let those risks turn us into hostile fiends then we are no better than the demons that seek to corrupt us! If Mia wants to grow cat ears and a tail then she is free to do so, as long as it doesn't affect our mission...which it has not in any way! Do you see any reason to be alert right now? Any linger threat waiting to rip us apart? No! As a final note...who made you the boss here Derek? No one. At best, you can make suggestions, not orders."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Right then. if you would excuse me." already going back to his research, not wanting to argue any longer. [INT 3+5+2]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana sighs and sits down next to Mia. "How are you doing, Mia? Feeling alright with the changes?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out an angry huff and turns back to Elliana. "So, how was your trip into the forest?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I met someone called Cindy, who said she was a glimmerling. They're goblins who apparently joined the demon's ranks. She was actually really friendly and nice, and offered up information on the demons and all the different kinds of food and drink around here, including the Whisker Fruit Mia ate. In return I had to... uh, relieve her, however. Don't worry, no chance of anything in here." She pats her belly. "I saw her eat one of those weird peppers, and her dick turned into a dog's dick, complete with a knot! I... uh, got a little carried away and she ended up putting that thing in my ass for information. The demons used to be lead by a woman called Lethice, who was defeated by someone some time ago, and then a man called Aldmon took her place, and was much more aggressive about expansion, which is why the kidnappings have gone up as of late." She sulks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You...you fucked her?! But I thought we...." She face palms so hard. "Oh I am such a fool. Forgive me Elliana, I assumed too much from before. So those peppers give you dog cocks and whisker fruit makes you cat like. Did you learn anything else?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I did it because I wanted the information, yes. She was nice, but I'm not dumb enough to blindly follow a demon down the rabbit-hole." She crosses her arms. "Did it feel good? Yes. Do I want to see her again? I don't care. Like my first time, it was in, out and goodbye." She sighs, shaking her head. "Sorry about that... um, yeah. That Equinum stuff you found gives you a horse-like appearance. The I. Draft makes more masculine, and can make girls grow a dick... Succ. Milk is the complete opposite, and grows boobs and vagina, shrinking penises. Ummm, there was something called a Boob Berry, too... I think it made you grow another set of breasts... like below your normal pair, I guess?" She rubs her chin. "I think that's it, oh right, there's also something called "LactAid" and "Bovinium" which make you give milk and make you all cow-like." She pants for breath a little, after rattling off so much info.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is very helpful information! Good work getting it Elliana. The food and drink here is risky to be certain. Hmm, so I hold the horse potion and cow potions. This is good to know! Boob berry though? Well, at least it is aptly named."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs lightly and pats her hand. "No need to feel awkward around me dear. My fault for overstepping my bounds."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"What do you mean? It's not like I don't... I mean... ugh, I'm such a wreck." She sighs, looking down at the ground. "Can we talk about this some other time, maybe? I need to get my head straight."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course, take all the time you need. I am off to purify more water for now."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I....I'm going for a walk." Mia stands up and heads out around the lake, once far enough away from camp she stops and sits on the shore, looking out over the lake.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As Castella drops off her third bucket of pure water, she notices Mia sitting off in the distance. Worry taking over, she walks over to her. "Mia...are you alright?"