Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You're right, cats are pretty cute... but... actually, nevermind." She smiles, reaching up and rubbing her furry ears. "And a tail, too?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She lets out a contented purr at the rubbing of her ears but looks shocked when Elliana mentions her tail. "Wh...What I didn't know i grew a tail!" She looks behind her and gasps, she wiggles it from side to side, looking at it with interest.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Awww, does the kitty like being petted? Does Elliana need to rub her belly, too?" She giggles. "Come on, let's sit down for a bit."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She spins around a few times trying to catch it before she clears her throat and turns to Elliana. "Well.. yeah I wouldn't mind a sit down." She pouts at the comment and sits on a nearby fallen log, tail swishing in the grass. Mia looks away from Elliana to try and hide her embarrasment, she quietly says. "I... wouldn't mind a bit more petting...."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana smiles and rubs her ears some more, placing her other hand on her thigh, lightly stroking it.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Mmm thats nice......." With that she closes her eyes and rests her head on Elliana's shoulder, she seems to have fallen asleep from the petting!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana chuckles and gently lays her down on the ground, keeping watch over the catgirl fighter as she catnaps, standing at the edge of the cave with her bow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella turns around and frowns at Derek. "Listen you, there is goodness in every land, even if you don't think so. Appearance means nothing, what matters is how you think." She turns back around and sits in front of the shark girl. "Hello there. My name is Castella. What is your name?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana waves idly at Derek and Castella down by the lake, not straying far from the cave lest someone should snatch up their kitty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Hello, I see you had a bit too much fun, why doesn't anybody consult a person when doing something wreckless?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The shark girl stood up, and for the first time, Castella realized just how big she was. Six and a half feet of muscle that easily showed through her smooth grey skin. Her black hair hung wetly down to the small of her back, and her blue eyes shined brightly. She wore no clothing above the waist, leaving her cantaloupe sized breasts on display for all to see, and her wet skirt clung to her lower body, revealing the outline of a very large dick hanging between her legs. She smiled a big toothy smile at Castella and said, "You can call me Carla."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It is great to meet you Carla! Would you mind if I asked you some questions about this place? My friends and I are new here, sent against our will after being fooled by some villagers. Any information you spare could help us greatly." She smiles back at Carla, happy to have met someone who seems so friendly. 

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"So, you came to thank us and leave, or do you want to get to know the foreigners like everybody else?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana sees this large woman stand up and raises her bow, not knowing what's going on as she notches an arrow. "Cassy! Is it friendly?!" She calls out to her trusted clerical friend.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella smiles and waves at Elliana. "Of course she is! i wouldn't be sitting her having a pleasent conversation if she wasn't"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Sorry, I was busy watching Mia!" She drops the bow and walks over, looking at the imposing creature. "Woah... holy... who in all hells is that, Cassy... and what is she..." She just stands there, part terrified and part awestruck by the sheer size and muscle-mass of the woman.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Elliana, this is Carla, she showed up to thank us for dealing with that rather aggressive slime earlier, she is a shark woman by the looks of it. Carla, this is my friend Elliana.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, thank goodness," Carla said, in relief. "It's so hard to find someone to have a decent conversation with around here. Like I said, my name's Carla, and I just wanted to thank you all for getting rid of old slimy, he really stank up the water, and made it really hard to swim."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It was our pleasure Carla! It did seem rather....forceful in its ways. Now then, what can you tell me about the lands of...wherever we are. Actually no, let's start further back. Where are we?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, he almost raped both of us!" She pouts, but eventually relents and puts out a hand. "You'll have to excuse my... tear... some imps thought it would be funny to bare my sex."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Speaking of which, I told you a while ago to find large leaves for me to weave. Do you want to show it to the world?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Carla blinked at the group. "Wow, you guys are new. You're in the realm of Mareth, the land of sex and sin," she said, cheerfully, as if giving a tour.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, we're new... imps ambushed us at the portal but we managed to dispatch of all of them... I think there were a dozen, or so. Bastards..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"The realm of Marteth...land of sex and sin. Ok, not very good news but it is nice to know. Hmmm, so many questions to ask. Oh! What can you tell us about the land? Places to avoid and places to find supplies?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Carla deflated a bit at Castella's question. "Sorry, but I'm really only familiar with the area around my lake. But, I know that there's a farm on the other side of it," she said, perking up a bit and pointing a thumb over her shoulder.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Well, I suppose that's fine. If you'd like we could make an agreement of sorts?"

"You help me with any way you can in assisting with my research in items and we will find and tell you all sorts of updates and useful information of the outside world beyond this lake?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Tell me any information you know about any items i bring, maybe also tell me a bit more about this lake if you could."