Return to Mareth (In Game)

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Although Mia stays looking out over the lake her ears swivel around upon hearing her approaching and the catgirl sniffs the air. "Oh, it's you Castella." Mia's eyes are red and puffy from crying although she seems to have stopped now.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
After the drama had subsided a bit, Derek sat at his makeshift lab mulling over the notes he had drawn up, as the words of his companions continued to ring in his head. As he was trying to decide where he stood with his allies, he noticed the large ball of gel that the slime had left behind, and realized that with a ready supply of pure water, the only other thing he needed to try and recreate the gel-fabric formula he had seen so long ago was a bundle of strong plant fibers. Like the kind one might find in vines... or lake weed.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"If any of you girls decide to venture into the forest, try to find vines for me, oh and especially you elliana, unless you don't want a leaf skirt to hide yourself." (There has to be some weeds near the shore that's safe enough.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Because vines are important, say are there any weeds near the lake?" Derek's eyes subtly give a faint green glow

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"You don't mind getting as much as you can for little old me do you?" [Cha 2+5+2]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I might be able to see my way towards gathering some up," Carla replied. "But what do you need it for?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana walks out and climbs a tree overlooking the area, just sitting on a sturdy branch and looking out across the lake.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella places a gentle hand on Mia's shoulder. "Please, do not shed tears of Derek's words. He is letting the dangers of this land turn him bitter and judgmental. I for one think your cat ears are very cute dear. Really, the are!" She smiles at Mia, trying to comfort her. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With a shrug, Carla turned and headed back down to the water and hopped back in. She wasn't gone more than twenty minutes, before she reemerged holding two large bundles of 'sea' weed. "Will this do?" she asked.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Perfect, your amazing Carla absolutely amazing!" With an affectionate rub he goes back to studying. [Int1+2+2why...]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With all the major ingredients at hand, Derek was ready to attempt to recreate the gel-crafting spell. Placing the Slime's remains in a large pot of pure water, and adding the plant fiber, he brought the whole thing to a roiling boil before beginning the first part of the incantation.

[Give ma a spout lore roll please.]

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Recalling everything he can from memory Derek does as best he can from lore he's heard. [Int 3+5+2]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Derek waved his hands over the pot, and let memory draw the arcane words from his mouth, a bright green flame came to life upon the boiling water, and the whole mass began to congeal. Quickly lifting the pot from the fire, he realized he only had a few minutes before the goo solidified. The only question now was, what shape to command the substance to take?

[Choose what you want to make out of the gel. It can either be a suit of gel armor: 2 Armor/2 Weight, or several pieces of tear resistant clothing.]

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Deciding I'd be best to not fill inventories with gelatinous fabric Derek makes a suit of jelly steel!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The suit that emerged from the pot was unlike anything Derek had ever seen, more a green body glove than anything else. A soft, supple, material that grew firm when pressure was applied to the outside, yet stretched into almost any shape when it was applied to the inside. He figured that this suit could probably stretch to fit the shape of any wearer, although, its tight fitting nature would leave little to the imagination regarding the wearer's physique.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"I could use this, since I'm not the most burly type, but Mia is always on the front line, although..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A gift would likely go a long way toward patching things up with the rest of the party after their little shouting match. Mia might appreciate a lighter suit of armor, although Elliana was still walking around with her nethers exposed to the world.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia looks up at Castella, no trace peft of the strong knight she was earlier. Just a scared girl. "R.... really?" She smiles and wipes her nose with a hand. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana drops down from the tree and walks to the water's edge. She takes her boots off and sits with her feet in the cool water.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Elliana, maybe you'd like a new piece of clothing? Though you probably gonna hate it if you don't like the color green." Tossing the garment to her he's already setting his mind on his other objectives.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"This is clothing? Well, anything to not look like I'm constantly down for a romp. Thanks!" She gets up and shimmies out of her normal clothing, trying on the gooey suit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes Really! They are very cute and the matching tail really brings it all together. Derek was out of line to get so snappy at you and I am sure he feels bad about it. He is probably just scared about the new changes...you know how he tends to keep everything orderly around him." She scratches between Mia's ears with a smile. "So chin up dear, we need you now just as we needed you before."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The suit of gel armor fit Elliana like a glove. Better than a glove, actually. Getting into the suit was the only tricky part, as the entire thing had to be pulled up over the wearer by way of the hole in the top of the neck. Once it was on, however, the thing seemed to tighten and hug every contour of her body, like a second skin. Unfortunately, that same tightness left nothing to the imagination, as the suit seemed to actively show off the curves of her butt, and breasts. But, that was nothing some ordinary clothing couldn't fix.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She purrs softly at the scratching behind her ears, then then stands up and adjusts her amour. "Well you know.... I thought since this place is so dangerous we could need better hearing and sense of smell and well..... I can't say that was the only reason, it is pretty cute!" She starts to head back to camp. "Thanks Castella, it really means alot."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Heh... don't worry, I haven't forgotten my old things~" She coos to her clothing, putting it on on top of the jelly-armour. She still has a cameltoe, but atleast it's not completely bare.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella smiles as her companion regains her strong composure and follows her back to the camp site like nothing had happened.

"Oh! Elliana! What is that gel suit of yours?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't know, it's something Derek dropped off. I guess he made it out of the slime-monster. Isn't that pretty nifty!?" She smiles. "Oh, and I wanted to talk to you!"