Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, if you have a weak stomach, boiling the water will definitely make it easier to drink. But, if you want to purify it of corruption, you'd probably need a goodly cleric. And, good luck finding one of those," she says, with a laugh.  

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Right then. Thank you, for now I have other things to attend to, but I hope this is the beginning of a good partnership."

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So what are you, Carla? You look like some kind of fish, yourself." She rubs her chin, not quite familiar with aquatic life, having lived in an inland village.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm a shark, of course," she said. "What about you? I've never seen creatures like you before. You look kinda' like demons, but without the horns or wings." She took a few steps around Elliana, to get a better look at her backside. "You don't even have tails."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"We are humans, Clara. We are not from around here, came through a portal out in some wasteland. Demons ambushed us, but as I said, we took care of them... vanished in puffs of smoke, somehow." She smiles, turning her head to follow the large woman's movements.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You don't say," she muttered, at the mention of defeated demons. As she came back around to Elliana's front, her eye finally came to rest on her exposed nethers. "Oh my gosh, what happened to your dick?" she cried in alarm.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I... I don't have a dick, I'm a girl!" She blushes, moving a hand down to cover up. "I have a vagina, not a penis!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Wait, human girls don't have penises?" A look of confusion spread across her face. "I thought everyone had one. Wow, so you can take it, but you can't give it, huh? That's... kinda' hot, actually." Again, Carla put on her big toothy grin, as she eyed Elliana, up and down. "You don't happen to have an alpha already, do you?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"An alpha, what do you mean? And yes, human girls aren't born with penises... usually, anyway. Maybe once in a blue moon it happens, but it's really rare. And guys are ONLY born with penises."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"An alpha, you know, a mate. Someone to claim you as their own, make you theirs." Carla's attention drifted off a bit as she spoke, and a light blush spread across her cheeks.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana shakes her head. "I do not have an "alpha"... and right now, I don't think I'm interesting in any such thing. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings, but I have a quest to complete in this strange land before any of that is even on the table." She stands straight, asserting herself as best she can against this tall, muscular dickgirl.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ooh, you might make a good alpha yourself," she said, before giggling. "An alpha without a dick. Can you imagine?" she muttered to herself.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Thank you, Clara... So what was with that big slime-monster, anyway? Why was he... it here?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, that. One of Marae's servants. Giant balls of living corruption, the lot of them."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Who is Marae?" She cocks an eyebrow at the shark-girl. "I know of Lethice... and then Aldmon... but not Marae."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Marae's the spirit of the land. Or, at least she was before she got corrupted. Now she sends those slimes out to try and find people to bring back to her, so she can have her way with them." Carla visibly shuddered. "By the time she's done with them, they're as horny as any demon. You see any green and black striped sharks coming your way, you best get ready for a fight. Unless you want one of these shoved up your ass." She patted the large bulge in the front of her skirt.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana recoils a little. "That's... that's your dick?" Her asshole clenches just from looking at that fat bulge. "How... how big is that thing? You're not stuffing anything in there for a laugh, are you?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Carla smiled, wickedly, and lifted her skirt in an exaggerated curtsy. Despite being completely flaccid, her cock was at least ten inches long, and almost as thick as Elliana's wrist.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Holy... I think I should run the fuck away when I see a green and... black shark... or I'm gonna get my little pussy destroyed..." She gulps.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Should probably put things on hold till Floozer can chime in again. I have a feeling Castella will have something to say about this. Also, party gets three more Exp for discovering glimmerlings, sharkgirls, and just learning things.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
So much information to take in at once, Castella was having trouble keeping tabs on it all. "Wait, so there is a corrupted spirit tainting people? We should make note to try and help her!" She stands up and walks over to the others. "not to sound forward but....all shark girls have penises? That is....some how comforting." She thinks for a moment, a light blush crossing her cheek as she looked at Carla's impressive cock and thought about 'alphas'. "You said that there is a way to clense corruption through holy magic? Even more for me to try and figure out. Thank you Carla, you have been very helpful"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Don't get too hasty, Cassy... we don't know how powerful she is... we might not stand a chance." Elliana chides, putting a hand on her shoulder. "But if she needs our help, and could become an asset...well... maybe it would be in our best interest."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Asset or not, she has been corrupted. A being of holy energy, a spirit of the land! What kind of cleric would I be if I ignored her plight? Not a very good one, that's what."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I understand. Just make sure you have our back-up before rushing in head-first. Clara, is there anything else you call tell us about this "Marae" spirit?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Not much, I'm afraid, and it's Carla, by the way," she replied, letting her skirt fall back into place. "I generally make it a point not to go near her island out in the middle of the lake."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, Carla!" She takes her hand and holds it as she apologizes. "The island in the middle is where she lives, I take it? We'll make a mental note of that, then... but what about you? Are there more like that are not... corrupted?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"There's a small school of us left that are still uncorrupted. We stick together most of the time for mutual safety, but I just can't sit in one place that long without going stir crazy. So, I took to tailing one of Marae's servants to see if it had any pattern to its routines, and what do I see but four people duking it out with the thing."  

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Perhaps you would like to stay a little? It is good to have friendly-minded people around. The only other friendly creature I met confessed to be a demon, but she was so polite and nice." She blushes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't let that throw you," warns Carla, at the mention of a nice demon. "Some of them may act nice, but all demons are only interested in one thing; making more demons." With her warning out of the way, Carla put her 'friendly' smile back on. "But, sure, I don't mind hanging around for a bit. What have you guys got going on here, anyways?"