Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, you can dry them out and crush them into powder to season other thing. They're really more sweet than they are spicy," Cindy explained, snatching the pepper eagerly. "But, if you manage to get a nice fresh one, and eat it all at once..." Licking her lips, the glimmerling eagerly popped the pepper into her mouth, and happily munched away. Swallowing down the large mouthful with an audible gulp, she stood their for a moment expectantly.

Just as Mia and Elliana were about to inquire further, Cindy let out a startled gasp and fell onto her backside. Spreading her legs and moaning softly, her penis seemed to be shrinking. the little member withdrew further and further into Cindy's body, until all that was left was what looked like an animal's sheath. Suddenly, Cindy threw her head back in a cry of ecstasy as her penis surged back out, fully erect. However, it no longer appeared human, but rather canine; complete with a small knot growing at its base.

"Whew, that was intense," she said, getting back to her feet, and looking down at her new member. "Oh, yeah, would you look at that! Big ol knot and everything!" she exclaimed, grasping her new cock and giving it a few experimental strokes. "Don't suppose either of you would be interested helping me try it out, would you?" she asked, her eyes locked on Elliana's exposed pussy.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana blushes, as her groin warms and moistens. She had seen that type of penis before, on some of the creatures she would cuddle with at night. And the glimmerling is a demon... but she's not hostile, and actually friendly and cute...

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia coughs loudly and looks the other way, a light blush plays across her face but she manages to shut out the arousal that has affected Elliana. "Well... I... um.... what about your half of the bargain?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, very well," Cindy says, placing her hands on her hips, and leaving her erection to bob in the air. "Lord Aldmon, is the new ruler of us demons; replaced that lazy bitch Lethice a few years ago."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I guess that explains why the kidnappings ramped up... a more bold leader came into power."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Yeah that makes sense.... anything else you know? Like traders in the area or any areas to avoid."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Cindy looked at Mia with a rueful smile. "Sorry, honey, I already gave you one tidbit. If you want another, you gatta' help me out with this thing," she said, patting her cock. "Tell you what, give me a look at what you're hiding under that chest piece of yours, and I think we can call it an even trade.

As Elliana and Mia negotiated with their new 'friend', Castella and Derek busied themselves with the camp's upkeep. Or, at least, Castella did, as Derek was so engrossed in his research. As she made her way down to the shoreline to gather some water for cleaning, she kept a wary eye out for danger. Her vigilance paid off when she noticed a tell tale triangular fin break the surface of the water, not a hundred feet away.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sharks? Are you kidding me? they have sharks in this water as well as rape slimes? this world just gets better and better..." She says a silent prayer to the moon as she gathers water in a bucket.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Castella made her way back to the camp, she didn't notice the fin turn and begin moving towards her. Slowly at first, it picked up speed fast. Derek looked up from his studies just in time to see a creature that looked like some cross between shark and woman breach the surface of the lake, and sail through the air straight towards Castella.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hearing the splash of water so close behind her she turned around in time to see the shark girl sailing straight at her. With a surprised cry she drops her bucket of water and tries to jump out of the way! [2+2=4]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Castella spun around just I time to for the creature to plow into her. The tow of them rolled over each other a few times, before they came to a stop. Castella was on her back, staring up at the grinning face of the sharkgirl on top of her. "Well, hello there. Aren't we a tall drink of water?" said the shark, in a husky voice. As Castella took in the sight of the woman, she saw that she was naked save for a simple hip shawl that came down to her knees.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm...hi. you sure know how to make an entrance. I don't suppose you were just excited for company and are going to let me go now are you?" She gives her a winning smile.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia turns a bright red at the request. "N...no you may not! I ummm..... I need to go back to camp!" Mia turns around and hurries back to camp, still annoyed that she didn't get any more information. On the way back she keeps an eye out for any more fruit or anything of value, since they seems to be quite valuable.

[Discern realities roll, 8+1. What here is of value to me?]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana doesn't turn. She looks at Cindy and nods. "Just because my friend won't, doesn't mean I won't. Come down here, and we'll... negotiate." She smirks.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Crap..." Grabbing a jar of something from his pack laying on a crude table, he hurries to the fight.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Castella lay pinned beneath the shark-woman, she watched in mounting fear as the cruelly serrated teeth came closer and closer to her face... only to disappear behind puckered lips which proceeded to plant a wet smooch on the end of her nose. "Oh, I just wanted to thank you all for getting rid of that nasty slime," said the shark, before looking up at Derek's approach, and jumping off Castella and back into the water to take cover from any spells he might decide to sling her way.

Mia stomped through the undergrowth still flustered by the little demon's blatant attempt to get into her pants. As she walked, her hand slowly wrapped around the pepper in her pocket, and she found herself thinking back to what she had just witnessed. The glimmerling's penis had transformed into that of a dog when she had eaten one, but what effect might it have on someone who didn't have a penis; were there other possible transformations? In a world as hostile as the one she now found herself in, might it not be a blessing to have the keen ears or nose of a hunting animal? For that matter, maybe there were other foods and drink that could bestow animalistic traits. Wasn't one of the bottles they had found among the imp's belongings labeled equinum? As she mulled it over, a thought jumped out in her mind. She was in a strange, hostile, new world. And she had just left one of her, now very few, friends alone with a demon.

Cindy's eyes lit up at Eliana's words. "Now, that's the spirit," she mused, fluttering over to a fallen log and sitting down, she patted the spot next to her. "What did you have in mind, cutie?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella blinked a few times before getting up and wiping off her face. She smiles happily and looked at Derek. "I knew it! I knew there were good folk in that land! She was just very forward in her methods is all!" She got back up to her feet, her spirits feeling high after a friendly encounter. "Haha! Such wonderful news!" She heads back to fill her bucket again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Castella went back to her chores, the shark laid in the shallow water, her fin poking up to reveal her location. She didn't seem to be going anywhere, but neither did she attempt to get closer with Derek still standing on guard.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks from the fin, to Derek, to her bucket. With curiosity in her mind she sets the full bucket down and walks along the shore till she is off to the side and calls out to the shark girl. "Excuse me! Can we talk?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia mulls over the advantages of such a transformation for now but decides to leave it at least for now. "Oh shit! Elliana!" Mia turns around, cursing under her breath for leaving her, she sits behind a bush once she gets close enough, so she can't see what is going on but can hear if Elliana is in any danger. While waiting she looks around again, since she is in the same spot for a decent amount of time she will be able to see everything in the area. She looks for anything else that seems edible as other things could provide other useful transformations but decides against eating anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I was thinking I maybe wrap my lips around your doggy-tool there to loosen yours. You do look like you really need to cum." She smirks and sits beside the little demon, stroking a green thigh.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Cindy smiled and threw her leg up and over the log so she was straddling it, before leaning back and propping herself up on her elbows. "Okay, hun, two solid minutes of sucking gets you one question answered. Unless, it involves Lord Aldmon. You want to know something about him, you're going to have to use more than just your mouth... Deal?" she asked, her six inch erection bobbing excitedly.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She nods. "I'll ask a question, then you can answer after I blow you." She leans down a plant a kiss on the glimmerling's pubis. "What happened to those who came from the portal, before us?" She asks, then wrapping her lips around the red dog-dick and slowly gobbling up the length, running her tongue along the bottom and coating the whole penis in saliva, before she really begins sucking.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Castella, out of all the things you could do, being too quick to judge is the worst option you could have choosen."

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oooh, you're good at that," cooed Cindy. As Elliana bobbed her head up and down on the glimmerling's cock, she reached out and placed a hand on the back of Elliana's head, monitoring her speed somewhat. "Well, most of them were captured, and taken to our lord's castle. Mmm, play with the tip a little would you honey?"

As Derek chastised Castella's actions, the fin crept closer and closer to the shoreline, until the shark girl was laying in the surf looking up at them.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana runs her wet, warm tongue around the tip of the red pecker, letting the spit-shined cock get some air. "And what is going to happen to them?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, it sort of depends. Some of them try to fight it and end up getting themselves killed, poor things," Cindy replied, with pity in her voice, and for just a second Elliana thought she felt the demon's cock soften a little. "But, most of them come around to our way of thinking and join the fold." Her penis perked back up at the thought. "Come on, sweetheart, don't tell me you're done already. A lost girl in a brave new world, why you must be brimming with questions, right?" she asked eagerly.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'm not, you little horndog." She leans in and gives the glimmerling a kiss as she strokes her dick. "What is the reason for becoming a demon? Power?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh, I am so terribly sorry, little girl." She kisses the tip and resumes blowing her dogcock, playing with her testicles and pussy.