Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, I'm not quite sure what could have made them... maybe they're some of hoof-prints, but they must be a huge creature. Nothing I can think of..." She rubs her chin in thought. "Let's keep going, see what we can find. And I did spot a trap earlier... we're not the only ones capable of craftsmanship here." [Yup, Discern Realities again... 4+6+2. "What here is useful or valuable?" / "What here is not what appears to be?" / "What happened here recently"]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Spotting nothing that Elliana hadn't already pointed out, Mia began to relax a bit... Until she heard laughter. It was faint, off in the distance, but it was definitely the sound of women laughing, and quite a few of them at that.

Meanwhile, Derek was drawing out the final incantations for his new spell. Unfortunately, as with all new spells, he wouldn't be entirely certain that t would work until he tried it on someone.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia draws her sword slowly, holding it with both hands and crouching slightly. "W....what's that?" She whispers. "I guess we should go investigate, but quietly until we know if they're friendly or not." Mia moves slowly through the forest, making minimal noise for someone in armour.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'll take point, Mia..." Elliana draws her bow and shimmies in front of the fighter, peering into the tree-line, as they slowly creep across the ground, for any sign of the noise.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Crawling through the underbrush, the two companions made their way toward the noise, and sure enough the sounds grew steadily louder. Taking cover beneath a large bush, Elliana reached forward and moved the last bit of leaves to the side. What the two women saw was shocking to say the least. Lumbering about a particularly clear patch of forest was the strangest creature either of them had ever seen. The thing appeared to be made entirely out of thick green tentacles coiled and woven together to make a crude shape. Two round, stumpy, legs supported a roughly ovoid body, from which sprang countless writhing green tentacles.

As they took in the sight of the creature, the source of the laughter they had heard became apparent. Perched in the trees above the monster were five smaller creatures. They looked like women, but were no more than three feet tall, their skin was various shades of green, and their hair was a riot of neon colors. As if that wasn't strange enough, they all sported wide, purple, bat-like wings. As Mia and Elliana watched, one of them stood up on the branch she had been sitting on, and another oddity revealed itself, the little woman had a fairly sizable dick sprouting just above her womanhood. With a quick spring, she hopped off her branch and fell right onto the tentacle monster.

The creature seized her in the air before she even made contact with its central mass. Wrapping its tendrils around each of the little woman's limbs, the hulking beast easily pulled her legs apart before shoving a tentacle into her pussy and ass. The little woman screamed, not in pain or panic, but in ecstasy as she was ravaged; even going so far as to grab another tentacle and pull it into her mouth before fellating it like a man's penis. After only a few moments of thrusting, small bulges could be seen traveling down the length of the tentacles that were lodged inside the woman, before reaching her entrances. The woman's pussy and ass suddenly exploded in a backwash of sticky white fluid that could only be semen. The tentacle in her mouth withdrew and released its own burst of cum, plastering the woman's face and prodigious tits. As for the woman, herself, she groaned and gasped, and just as the thick spunk hit her face, her own cock erupted, spurting her own seed onto her body to mix with that of the monster's.

With their coupling apparently over the beast released its grip on the tiny woman and she flew back up the her companions. "Ha! Three squirts in a minute, top that!" she cried, triumphantly.

"Oh, please," retorted one of her friends. "I can beat that in my sleep. Why, you didn't double up in a single hole." With that she jumped onto the beast, and the whole thing started over again.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana's mouth is agape in shock, wonder and a small tinge of revulsion. "Mia... aren't those like the small ones from yesterday? But women?" She whispers to her companion as quietly as she can.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I guess that's what was making those tracks." She says, pointing to the tentacle monster. As the first creature dives onto it she lets out a quiet gasp and looks quite ill. She certainly isn't a prude but the whole lewd display is almost too much for the knight to handle. "Yeah they do look a bit like them but....what the hell are they doing?!?" She whispers, disgust creeping into her voice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I think they're fucking... in some sort of competition. Looks at those cocks, though. So big on such a small body."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the second woman was embraced by the monster, her holes were filled in much the same way as the first, but instead of taking one tentacle in her mouth she grabbed two before stretching her lips over them and grabbing two more. Another cascade of cum raced down the tentacles as the little green slut fucked, sucked, and jacked as hard as she could before she was painted white just as the fist one had been. he flew back up the others, not even bothering to wipe herself off. "See? Six easy," she declared.

As the third girl prepared to jump, she stopped just shy of hopping off her branch as a confused look crossed her face.

"Hey, what's the matter, Cindy, getting cold feet?" one of the others called.

The girl, Cindy apparently, took several long breathes through the nose. "I smell something."

"Heh, duh," replied the first girl, holding up her jizz-covered hand.

"Not that!" barked Cindy, taking a few more sniffs of the air. "It's something I've never smelled before."

As one, the other women began sniffing the air.

[Give me defy danger rolls.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Shit, shit, shit..." She murmurs, taking off as fast as she can manage. [Dexterity roll... 2+3+2]

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Ok, lets get out of here!" Mia turns around to run, following Elliana.

[Defy danger, dex, 4+2+2. I guess this means we're gonna be fighting them then since neither of us got above 10?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Not wanting to see just how good one of the creature's noses were, Mia, and Elliana, decided to get out while the getting was good. Slowly the slinked through the boshes and it looked like they were going to get away unnoticed... Until a small vine caught on Mia's armor, causing the entire bush to rustle.

"What was that?"

"I don't know, but it came from over there."

Deciding that stealth was no longer an option, the two women sprang to their feet and bolted. They raced through the trees, bounding over logs, and ducking under branches, in an effort to put as much between them and their pursuers as they could. At least they thought they were being pursued. As the chase went on, they began to notice a complete lack of noise behind them. Sparing a glance behind them, Elliana saw no sign of the creatures they had been spying on. No demons fliting through the air, and certainly on tentacle monsters lumbering through the brush.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ok... we're safe..." Elliana pants, leaning against a tree. "Really not interested in more rapey shit after yesterday..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia sits on a log, panting. "Yeah.... that big one isn't something i'd like to fight unless we were all here. Why the hell are the only things we have seen so far been focused on that kind of thing. I mean, look at this!" Mia takes one of the canine peppers out of her bag to show it to Elliana

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana blushes, as she knows what that looks like. "That's gotta be a coincedence... it looks a dog's... yeah."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, what do you expect in a realm ruled by lust?"

Jumping out of their skins, Mia and Elliana scanned the area frantically trying to tell where the voice had come from.

"Up here."

Glancing up, they spotted one of the little green women, the one that had been called Cindy by the others. She stood on a tree branch, leaning nonchalantly against the trunk.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey, you're one of those ones from before... You... oh, I get it... You weren't actually going to attack us, were you?" She blushes.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia jumps in suprise but upon seeing the small person with no obvious intent to fight them she relaxes. "W...what the hell was going on back there."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, me and my friends were just having some fun with the local wildlife," she explained. "But then I smelled something new on the wind. Who would have guessed that it was two little humans lost in the woods? How ever did you two get past the guards at the portal?" she asked, giving the two friends an appraising stare.

[By the way, did Elliana ever do anything to patch that hole in her pants?]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You mean those dozen imps? They're all dead... vanished in little puffs of smoke as we beat them in battle. I thought you and your friends were of them, and so we took off to avoid another fight..." She sighs, looking at the short-stack demon. [No, she didn't.] "Bastards even ripped my clothes to shreds."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, we are all demons, but those knuckleheads have nothing on us glimmerlings," she said, pridefully. "They're always trying to bite off more than they can chew. It's no wonder they got smoked." The little woman eyed the weapons that the companions were carrying. "Although, people don't usually come through those portals armed."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"That's because we knew we were heading into danger... so we came prepared. And what is a glimmerling? Never heard of such a creature." She eases the grip on her bow, figuring this little woman isn't much of a threat, even if she was hostile. "And who are you?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners? I'm Cindy, best lay in the woods." Upon seeing Elliana relax, she hopped off her branch and fluttered down onto a nearby log. "And, as for glimmerlings, we used to be goblins, before Lord Aldmon decided to bring us into the fold."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Lord Aldmon? Goblins? I don't know what you're talking about, could you please elaborate?" She walks closer to the woman. "And my name is Elliana." She reaches out an open hand.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia arches an eyebrow, more wary of the demon than Elliana. "I'd like to know more about this world, I would certainly be grateful for anything you can tell us."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, nice to meet you, cutie," said Cindy, taking Elliana's hand. "But, if it's information you want, it's going to cost you... one of those peppers." She eyed the phallus shaped vegetable in Mia's hand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, they're just hard to come by, here in the woods," replied Cindy. "And I've always wanted to try one."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Alright, here you go." Mia takes one of the phallic peppers out of her bag and hands it to the short demon. "Yeah, what do they taste like? I haven't eaten one yet."