Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"We'll probably make more mistakes, Cassy... just gotta be ready to deal with them." Elliana scoots over next to her, putting an arm around her shoulder. "We made it out this time... If you need to get it off your chest, I suggest we take a walk, or find some place you can pray in peace."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles warmly at Elliana and gives her a light nod. "A walk sounds lovely, I prefer to pray in the moonlight when I can see my goddess."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Maybe you can teach me about your goddess, and your order." She stands up and reaches a dirtied hand down to Castella, a smile drawn across her wild features.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes the hand and follows Elliana out for a walk. "I would love to teach you about the moon! Oh dear, where to start?" Her mood noticeably improves. "The goddess of the moon teaches us many things. Love those around you, protect those who cannot protect themselves, to strive for a better understanding of the people who live at your side. Undead, demons and evil doers are shunned by the moon and must be dealt with quickly and with extreme passion!" She takes a moment to calm down before continuing. 

"The night is a gift from the moon, sanctuary from the suns heat and light so we might rest our weary bodies and embrace our lovers under a veil of darkness."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"The darkness of night has kept me safe many times, but I've never used it as cover to snuggle up to a lover. I've sometimes spent the night with animals, nuzzling against their soft fur as they licked my face." She smiles. "But what about werewolves? Are they real, and don't they have something to do with the moon?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She suddenly looks slightly sad. "Werewolves...are the moons greatest punishment. To look upon her glory and lose yourself to madness, never being able to get a restful nights sleep as the goddess turns her gaze away from you. It is believe that such an affliction is put on only the greatest sinners. If the scrolls are to be believed. I have never seen one, only read about them."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"That sounds like a horrible fate... I almost wish I could have met one, taken them under my arm and comforted them." She snakes her hand down, her fingers gently grasping for Castella's hand and softly pressing it into her own, soiled hand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella happily grasps her hand and nods. "I do not know what act you must commit to suffer such a fate, and at this point I don't think I want to." She shakes her head and smiles again. "I serve the moon faithfully and without hesitation. I will spread her word to all that will listen while carrying out her will against those that soil the good nature of her night." If she got any more pious she would grow wings and fly away.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia is helping to make the camp under the overhang, the beds are set up so no amount of rain will get any of them wet.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Mia, nobody here knows enough about craftsmanship, i know some, but im too full of things to do at the moment, think you can take up the task?"(long day XD)

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Sounds like you're really into this... was there anything in your life that made you decide this as your path in life?" She asks, shivering a little as she feels the cool breeze brush between her netherlips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I needed a sense of direction. When I was growing up I didn't care about the future, just what I was currently doing. Like any other kid right? Well, when I was old enough to understand the world I realized that I had no idea what i wanted to do. With no outstanding skills and none of the towns craftsman looking for an apprentice I felt lost. When the celestial faithful came to our village I originally shunned them. I didn't think a faith would give me anything."

She chuckles lightly as she recalls how foolish she was. "Well, one night I went against the curfew my parents set and went for a moonlight walk. I went a fair distance away from town only to run into an undead. nothing special, standard walking corpse, but as I was nineteen and  unarmed, i panicked. I stared in horror and soon found my back against a tree. I started to think that I was done for...but the moment that zombie walked into the open, a bright shining silver light pierced it like a lance! It quickly burned to nothing. I looked around for my savior but found no one...so I looked up. The moon was full and for some reason I felt...safe."

"That did it for me. I saw the moons power and wanted to learn more. So I became an acolyte at the church."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"That's actually quite... heartwarming." She smiles. "We'll be safe, as long as we don't split up, and do not anger the Gods." She reassures her, probably needing some after the incident earlier. "I have to admit, I was so afraid when that... that monster had us... I thought for sure that big thing was going inside of me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes and looks away, unsure of what 'big thing' she is talking about. "Indeed...I have never seen such forceful lust before. My carelessness almost cost you your body. I would never forgive myself for that. We are very lucky to have Derek on our side." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No... I'm... I'm not a virgin, Cassy. But it would have hurt..." She confesses. "I wouldn't have lost anything... but it would have been horrible, nonetheless."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at her in surprise. "You are not a virgin?! Someone so young...ah, the desires and energy of young adults. Forgive me for making the assumption." She gives her an awkward smile. "But yes, that would have been horrible and certainly would have made further discussion rather strange."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No, it's okay... I don't like to talk about it much. You're not a virgin, are you? At your age?" She looks into Castella's eyes with a blush, as her fingers weave between hers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No...not in any sense of the word. I have been with two men in my time. The first left me for a life of travel with a merchant woman and the second just couldn't deal with my...extra parts. I have been with a few women in my time as well...all of which were curious about a mans parts but too scared to actually approach a man"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Troubling at times. It means arousal is a problem as I feel it from two sources, possibly three if you count a woman's chest. Then just throw in that I have to buy slightly larger panties to hide the bulge and it has certainly been a trial!" She chuckles, trying to lighten the mood. "But the moon did this to me, I am sure of it. I just need to find out why." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
And the blush is back! "Well...yes, I can't deny that. having the options is rather nice and if it is good enough I can..cum twice at the same time." She gives her hand a light squeeze. "I admit that..I enjoy playing the male than the female during sex." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You know... it's pretty quiet out here, Cassy... And I've seen how you look at me." Her steps slowly grind to a halt, as a mischievous smile creeps onto her lips.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Well i guess i could try..." Mia spends the next half hour struggling to make a barrel, she finishes and although it can hold water it certainly isnt going to be winning any beauty contests.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widen and she looks at Elliana. "Oh by the moon you saw that!? I wasn't...I didn't mean to...." She sighs "Yes, I do find you very attractive Elliana. But, out here? Are you certain?"

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"it'll do, say, i don't mean to press this on you, but think you can practice crafting with wood? i think it would be our best bet on helping us make a better living here. if you are willing i could show you a few things. I wouldn't say I'm adept, but i can picture the outcome well enough to get it mostly right. After all, crafting is all estimation and patterns."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Of course we're not going to do anything out here, are you crazy? Let's get back to camp... well, after this." Elliana leans in and gives Castella a peck on the cheek, before pulling back, giggling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cups the cheek that was just kissed and stares at Elliana before smiling. "You teasing little minx." She suddenly leans down and lightly presses her lips against Elliana's before walking past her. "Come along, we should get back to camp."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana happily bounces after Castella, walking side by side until they get back a while later.