Return to Mareth (In Game)

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia looks anxiously from the shore, she can't do anything, having no ranged weapons and her heavy armour making it impossible to swim out.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[ The water they are in is only knee deep. Roll damage, Gamer, 2d4]

Elliana came around a bend to find a massive cube of slime with Castella apparently stuck to the top of it, with a humanoid shaped protrusion looming over her.

Castella could only squirm in the creatures grasp as her legs were pulled fully apart. The slime creature started forward, but paused upon seeing her, still erect, penis. Cocking it's head to the side, the thing seemed perplexed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Taking its confusion as an advantage, she goes for one more struggle! [4+3-1=6 for crying out loud!] But still she can't break its multi front hold. Her body getting tired from all the struggling and her throat already going raw from screaming, she just stares in horror as the slime examines her cock.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[Since I have friend of beasts, I'll try to parley with the creature, as I assume it is sentient.] "Whoever you are, let my friend down right now! She's not going to anything to you, so let her down." [3+6 = 9]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The slime turned it's attention from Castella to regard Elliana. A large pseudopod extended from the side of the cube to wrap around the young girls waist and lift her up to the humanoid torso. The large eye floating in it's torso stated at her for a moment, before a strange bubbling sound issued forth from it, and she realized that the thing was laughing. Turning her over in the air until her ass was facing it, the slime began pulling her toward it's extended phallus.

With it's attention focused elsewhere, Castella felt the slime's grip on her loosen. With a firm tug, she managed to pull her hands free, though her legs remained bound and spread.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh shit, shit, shit! That won't fit, that won't fiiiit!" She panicks, trying to loosen herself from it's grip. [Dexterity for defy danger] (6+5+2 = 13)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Let us go!" With her gear on the shore she swings her fist at the slime. [2+1-1=2 I should just give up at this point...] 

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Recasting the spell, it hits the slime with a noticeable impact [4+2]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Surprised by Castella's attempted attack, the slime quickly restrained her, wrapping pseudopods around her wrists and ankles, and pulling her back to the floor straight as a board. The slime looked at Castella laying on it's surface, cock still hard and bobbing, then to Elliana hanging in it's grasp, before letting out another bubbling chuckle. Flipping Elliana over in the air until she was hanging with her legs spread, the slime moved her over the older woman's throbbing cock and lowering her until the tip was mere inches away from her pussy.

A sudden ball of brilliant light slammed into the slime's torso, jostling it's eye, and causing the whole mass to ripple. Turning it's attention away from it's two playthings to see what had attacked it, the slime spotted Derek. Letting out a gurgle of rage, it surged towards him.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"AAAAARGH! LET ME GO!" She tries to get away once again as the slime's attention is divided. [Same as before, Dex roll Defy Danger] (4+3+2 = 9)

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
[Defy danger 5+3] expecting the attack he rolls away with enough time to counter attack, summoning a flame to surround his weapon, he makes a lunge! [3+3+1]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Having her cock so close to Elliana's warm pussy, all she could do was stare with wide eyes as they came oh so close to touching...but Derek's magic missile snaps her out of it. 

"No! Not like this!" [2+6-1=7]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Reaching for the knife in her boot, Elliana slashed the pseudopods holding her and fell. Narrowly avoiding impaling herself on Castella's dick, she landed on her friend's stomach, straddling her, only for her legs to stick to the ooze on either side of Castella.

As Castella pulled with all her strength, the sudden impact on her stomach caused her whole body to clench, pulling her hands free of the ooze. Unfortunately, the slime creature seemed able to feel everything that happened on it's surface. Realizing that it's quarry was getting loose, it turned it's attention once more to the two women.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Come on, come on, come on Derek... get a good hit on that thing...." She murmurs, gritting her teeth as she tries pulling her and Castella free of the ooze. [Strength Defy Danger] (3+5-1)

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Mia, I could use your help right now!" Derek currently focuses on defense as he waits for an opening [Defy danger 4+6]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Struggling like a fly caught in a spider's web, Elliana managed to leverage her feet underneath her and push up into a standing position. The ooze, however, didn't take kindly to it's prey standing up, and formed one of it's arms into a long whip-like pseudopod before lashing at the young ranger [5 damage] connecting solidly with her ribs.

Meanwhile, Derek began to realize that the slices and jabs he had been scoring on the side of the cube, didn't seem to be doing much more than drawing it's attention. Remembering how it had reacted when his missiles had struck the humanoid torso, realization began to dawn. He needed to hit the thing's eye.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You... mother..." She grunts in pain and stabs it with the boot-knife, at whatever place seems most likely to either throw off it's grip or do damage. [Since I don't know her position relative to it's eye or psuedopods] (6+5-1) [I'm guessing this a strength roll] (5 damage on a d8)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With a crack, the slime's Whip-like arm connected with Elliana's side. Before it could withdraw the appendage, however, she brought her had down on the sticky weapon, gluing them together, and pulled with all her strength, closing the gap between her and the torso, and thrusting forward with her knife. The blade plunged through the ooze and into the side of the staring orb. All at once, Elliana and Castella found themselves released from their bonds, and Elliana had to struggle to maintain her footing, as the surface of the slime went from being as sticky as tar to as slippery as wet ice. Also, Elliana couldn't help but notice the creature's  phallus-like pseudopod shrivel away.

[Let's pause here until Penguinmafia has a chance to chime in. I don't want to leave them out of the fight completely.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Stuck an unable to help her friend, all she can do is watch and hope she will be able to fight off the slime on her own. When she managed to hit the eye in the slime she smiled, but that quickly faded when the grip gave away and she fell back down onto the floor with a thud.

"...This place is already testing my will.." She just lays there, erection pointing up at the sky.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia looks down at the water and notices it isn't as deep as she first thought  she moves as quickly as possible to the smile to try and hit it [ hack and slash, 4+2 is 6, rip] but the water around her legs in the heavy armour slows her movement too much and she misses.

[Sorry for not posting, been really busy]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana tries to keep her footing, but slides off the impossible-to-scale, slippery surface, and falls off in the same direction as Castella, landing on her ass a few feet away from the Cleric. "Fuck, ow!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[We are in the shallows, so onto the shore]

Castella is staring up at the sky and is completely oblivious to Elliana's sudden incoming presence. The sudden impact causes her to turn and look, getting a nice view of Elliana's pussy. a blush instantly takes over her face and she sits up, covering up her erection.

"Elliana! Umm...thank you for your timely assistance!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Thank Derek, not me... if not for his distraction, I wouldn't have gotten free..." She stands up and clutches her side. Her ribs hurt like hell. "Gotta get out of here, Cassy... I can't keep up the fighting..." She grits her teeth, stumbling further onto land and dropping down on the grass behind Mia and Derek, exhausted and weak from the run and the fighting.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She quickly gets up and gathers her robes and gear. Kneeling down she places a hand on her inujured ribs. "The moon will heal and purify your tired body."

Cure light wounds. [5+4+2=11] Her hand glows a soft silver light as Elliana's wounds begin to vanish [+7 health]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ugh..." She gets back onto her feet. "Thank you... your powers are a god-send..." She smiles, before looking back at the slimy mass. "Do you think it's dying?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and stands back up. "You are most welcome. I am not sure if it even can die...it is just a mass of slime."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'm glad we got you out of there... I don't think a phallus like that is meant to be put in any human being..." She hugs Castella tightly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Touched by the affection, she returns the hug happily...her boner gently poking Elliana in the thigh. "Thank you again dear. I am not sure what effects that creature would have had on me...especially if it was inside me!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She blushes as she feels the spongey flesh of the head press against her thigh. Even moreso when she pulls back and gets a good look of her naked body. "Let's make sure it won't come back, first... t-then see what happens." She readies her bow just in case the slime tries anything, again.