Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala looked to Penny with a another questioning expression. "w-whoa no way! I am not letting you guys get a peek at my junk! I don't care if my pants got a little sticky I'm no wussy!". Emily looked her over and it seemed to her that she was hiding something with the way she moved her legs, not mention her instant hostility at asking her to take off her pants. Mika on the other hand was more worried about the fact that being exposed to the goo could be harmful and she said as much, "U-Um.... i don't know if its ok to be exposed to that for an extended period..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nods her head with a fake serious looking expression. "I can already feel it hardening on my gauntlet. I will need a hammer to break it off later. Imagine what that will do if it is on your pants. you won't be able to move AND you won't have the option of taking them off. Then we would have to carefully try and break them off rather than you just slipping out right now." She gives her a mock annoyed look.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala looked back at her, her face looked a bit distressed. "Wait but I......Are you serious?!" she said her face looking angry but her four eyes showing fear, Mika looked at her worriedly. "O-Oh uh don't worry I wont look I-I swear!", Mika said trying to make her feel at ease. "i am i doctor you know, and I'll have to agree with Mika on this one: that goo might be poisonous to you, after all the nasty thing did have poisonous spit whos to say its other gooey parts might be poisonous as well." she said this time actually being serious. Sala paused as she weighed her options. "........fine..." she said with a sigh. "but none of you better look while i do this....and just hand me the shorts.....I'll tell you when I'm done."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nods and pulls another glob off her body. She quickly shapes it into a pair of short shorts and hands it to her. "Don't worry about the fit, one of the many props to wearing goo clothes, they always fit!" Once Sala has the shorts she turns around. "Alright, I am not looking! Go right ahead!" Of course..she was looking. She simply moved her face down so she could spy on Sala as she changed.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"...good...", Sala said as she snatched the goo shorts from penny. Mika and Emily then turned around at her request. Once Sala was sure they weren't looking (even though penny defiantly was), she hurriedly pulled down the mucus soaked pants along with her panties, witch were also in a similar state. As penny looked at her, she finally got a good look at the short la'cotum girl, Her skin was bluish color with her armored arms and legs being a glossy dark brown color. Her body was a bit on the thin side, and while she didn't have as good of curves as Mika did, her hips were nice and wide with a nice squeezable ass. Her face was rather round and child like despite her age, her feature being rather soft and with no hard edges. a quintet of light blue eyes darted this way and that making sure that no one else was coming as a pair of long antennae scented the air popping out of her forehead, underneath a short black head of hair. But, as she spied her crotch something was out of place! on rather sizeable pair of balls hung between her legs with a rather sizeable flaccid penis swung to and fro and she wiggled her way hurriedly into her pair of goo shorts. Penny had also spied that she had a pussy as well with black lips just like most la'cotum. she alone now knew why Sala was so hesitant about stripping down. "Ok I'm done now.", Sala stated flatly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny quickly returned her face back to normal and turned around, acting none the wiser. "hey...gold is a good color on you...you should try and wear it more often! Maybe even a brass color, it would go well with your brown chitin! But that is for later, right now we have an ancient temple to explore! Sala, would you like to join up with us and avoid such..sticky situations?" She gives her a big friendly smile while on the inside she was relishing in the feeling of her body. She was so tempted to make her shaped parts tease her, but timing was everything right now.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala sighed, "....Yeah alright....I'll come with you, but only because I want to.", she said as nonchalantly as she could, her cheeks being a slightly darker shade of blue. Emily smirked at penny and gave her a knowing wink while Mika said, "Ok t-then now that we um, have that sorted out lets continue" Mika the started back down the path lighting the way with her glasses. As the moved forward Sala let penny and Emily go past her she didn't want them oogling her butt from behind.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny walked past Sala and now that she can see her face...gave Emily a knowing wink in return. As they walked down the corridor she put her naughty plan into action and started connecting with the pieces of herself that now covered Sala's body. She starts out with her chest, gently squeezing her nipples while down below a gentle vibration pushes against her balls and pussy.

"So how far down do you think this place is Mika? Seems like we have been going for a while considering all the stairs we went down."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well, if what I've herd about ancient squiliden building techniques are true....this could go on for quite a ways...but no worries....my people have always believed in ease of use, so we s-shouldn't get lost." Mika said as she carefully lead the way. "Well your people certainly know how to build stuff that lasts. you said that this was around 1500 years ago right? not bad.", Emily said as she gave an appreciative whistle. All the walls around them were indeed intricately carved, cover with all kinds small sculptures all of them depicting gods and heroes of the squiliden people. Mika would sometimes stop to look at one and take a picture for later, other times she would take one look and hurry past. mostly do to some of them being nude and rather sexy statues. As she walked Sala felt strange sensations on her many erogenous zones. She gasped as she began to feel slightly hot. When everyone looked back to her, she said, "What?! I didn't say anything......C'mon just keep going!", she said with an annoyed look. "Oh god this cant happen now! anytime but now! they can't know! just stay down you ugly thing!", she thought. thankfully for Sala, her large member was content to stay limp as most of the hot feelings were on her tits pussy and balls, and she could handle that.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny took her time as they walked, checking out the statues...mostly the ones that Mika would scurry away from and give light chuckles at her lovers antics. All the while she keeps up the teasing on Sala and decides to pick it up a notch. The gooey pants begin to rub, tug and caress her limp member in hopes of making it hard while at the same time every time suddenly makes her balls roll back and forth in a very pleasant manner. Up on her chest, it was now full breast teasing with light gropes and gentle pinches to the nipples. As the cherry on top the slim shorts where now rubbing against her pussy and ass, gently pushing against the entrances.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh hey, i can help light the place up a bit too.", Emliy said as she thumbed a button on her robotic arm. then a beam of light flashed on from her palm. "there now we should be able to see things more clearly. ", she said as she smiled at penny. "this is very intriguing! I know all the gods of the old pantheon, but im seeing some statues of gods i've never seen before.....and there's something off about them.", she said as she examined one of the small statues. she pointed to its face, "see how it has no facial features? it's very strange!", Mika said as she took some pictures of the faceless statue. Sala was was trailing behind trying to keep an eye out for some valuable piece to sell to a museum or something when penny's goo began increasing the intensity of its assault. Her nipples stood at attention as her ass and pussy began to contract. but then she felt her dick begin to harden as it was oh so softly played with. "Oh shit!" she cried as her dick slowly began to rise. when everyone looked her way she had quickly turnned around so then wouldn't see her cock began to poke against her goo shorts. "Uh....Oh shit i forgot to bring more bags!,,,you know for the treasures and stuff...what are you looking at! just keep going!", she said to try and save face. "NO NO NO NO NO! YOU STUPID PIECE OF MEAT STAY DOWN! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!", she thought in rage and shame at her hardening cock. at this point she was walking backwards trying to hide her tenting shorts, but penny could feel that she wasn't nearly as hard and long as she could get.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Licking her lips at the feelings she was getting while teasing Sala, she decides to push even further. The attention to her breasts is increased, gently fondling and squeezing them while her nipples are lightly tugged in unison. Down below the gooey shorts begin to stroke her cock, sliding up and down its hardening length. Her balls are cupped in gooey warmth and gently rolled back and forth, forward and back with everyone step. Finally, the slime pushes up into her ass and pussy, only two inches in, but enough to stimulate her insides as well as her cock.

"Geeze, this place is amazing Mika! So many statues...but why are some of them faceless? It doesn't look like damage, more like they were purposefully made that way. Why are there so many as well? this seems a tad excessive." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika smiled a big smile back up at penny. "Now see....that is just the kind of question an archaeologist would ask....... maybe....you might h-have knack for this?", Mika said still giving her a big grin. It was rare for Mika to smile this much so penny would have no doubt thought this was super cute. "I'd have to say that these ruins are quite unique.... i have no doubt that this has to be the place we are looking for.", Mika said as she stood back up and continued down the pathway, Emily was staying quiet mostly, enjoying Penny's little tease going on behind her. she found it rather humorous to see the small bug girl continually try to save face. While she hadnt seen her dick like penny had, she had a strong hunch that she was a herm to begin with, mostly do to how she walked and carried herself. Sala was really feeling the arousal now, her dick was just about at full mast and her tits were really starting to feel good, she began to panic silently as her dick hardened further. just then she felt her ass and pussy get penetrated and she gasped out in both arousal and surprise. "Ah! Uh!......Penny! something.....doesn't feel right with these shorts!.....Are they supposed to move?!", Sala asked as she stood there behind them, her back turned to them as her legs buckled and quivered. "Solous! why! why now! if they see this thing....they'll all think I'm a some kind of freak!", she though as she clutched at her mismatched piece of anatomy. it seemed that her cock seemed cause her a great deal of shame and embarrassment.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"They move? Oh right, silly me! You see, while I can make clothing out of my goo, it is still connected to me and I can feel what it feels, even give it orders and commands! You see, I have quite the libido and above all else I love to get touchy...and it would seem you have more to touch than most other people!" She walks over to Sala and suddenly spins her around drinking in her aroused visage. "Now, I can also get a feeling for how YOU are feeling...and the way you have been reacting tells me a lot. Ask Mika, I can reach her like a book if she is in my arms. You...are ashamed of that lovely penis, and I don't think i can stand for that." The clothes stop their teasing and Penny looks her right in the eyes. "Why are you ashamed for your body?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala froze up, the jig was up! they knew the secret! As penny held her in her gaze she found that her normally irritated or cold expression was replaced with a look of shame, sadness, and fear. Getting looked at like that made her cock reach its full 10-inches, throbbing slightly as it strained against the gooey shorts. It looked like she was trying really hard not to cry. soon she was unable to stand and she feel on her ass causing her long pole to jiggle around a bit in its gooey confines. "No! Stop looking at it! I-It disgusting and ugly and not suppose to be there!", she cried as tears began to flow down her face. She was a very volatile and emotional girl apparently, its certainly possible that she had been ridiculed about her dick most of her life. Emily quickly moved her way over to Sala offering a hand up "Come on, its all right. We don't mind if you packing a little something extra. Hell, I've seen plenty of girls just like you in my line of work". she said to try and comfort the short bug girl. Sala slapped her hand away however saying, "No! don't touch me! I'm hideous!". When mika had seen her dick poking out against her shorts she gapsed and covered her mouth. she had no idea she was a herm, unsurprisingly she had missed all the sighs. She was completely unsure of how to deal with Sala's crying as her face showed a great amout of worry for the poor girl. "N-No! you are aren't ugly.........." Mika said meekly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny knew words would fail right now, so she did the next best thing. She sat down, pulled Sala into her lap and wrapped her arms around the crying girl, squeezing her into her warm gooey embrace. She whispered soft words of comfort into her ear while holding her close and stroking her hair. "You are not hideous Sala. Far from it sweety. You are beautiful. Your extra part makes you special, it makes you stand out and that is a good thing." She wraps both arms around her stomach. "Stop calling yourself ugly, stop thinking your are wrong...because everything about you is right." She tries to wipe her tears away with her hair tentacles, being as gentle as possible.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala was holding her long shaft trying, but spectacularly failing to cover it. She whimpered and sputtered as she was held there in Penny embrace all the while her dick throbbed in her grasp. it had been sometime since anyone had ever called her beautiful so wasn't quite sure how to feel right now. "....You......You mean,,,,,you don't think im...some kinda freak?", Sala said with a snuffle. Emily chimed in, "Oh yes dear, your body is very beautiful! being a herm among the la'cotum is exceedingly rare! you should be proud!". Mika raised her hand shyly doing her best not to stare, her face truing red. "U-Um, if i may.....long ago the la'cotum believed that if someone was born.....having....um......both sets......t-they were considered blessed by the gods and were held in high regard.", she said, hoping her vast cultural knowledge would be of some comfort to her. Sala's extra spider like legs wrapped them selves around penny in a kind of backwards hug as she cried softly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No one here is judging you honey. You are simply projecting your fears on us. So please, stop hating yourself. You are not a freak...in fact, I think you are lucky. A woman with a cock, that is something amazing! Sure I can do that too, but I am made of goo...I kind of cheat lke that." She smiles at Sala and gently moves her hands off her cock. In return she places her own hand over it and slowly strokes up and down. "I like your cock Sala, it is big and sturdy, warm in my hand and very attractive." Penny's body is slowly absorbing Sala in, encompassing her in warm, soft goo like a full body hug.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala's dick was hanging out in the open now as penny was gooing up around her. the shorts and bra turning back into goo and rejoining Penny's main body, leaving her bag as her only article of clothing now. her hands shot onto Penny's as she slowly stroked her big blue shaft perhaps trying to stop her but her strength had left her arms leaving her unable to resist. It felt so ...good... she had never let anyone touch it before, then again there were many that never wanted to. Like Mika, she seemed to ignore her bodily needs quite often, but for a completely different reason. while penny could no doubt tell that she wasn't a virgin pussy wise, it seemed the she had never really used her cock on anyone. she moaned out as penny stroked her her needy cock throbbing with each pump. she looked to the side averting her gaze from the others. "Ah! hey but their looking at me!" she said as she tried to stifle another moan. Mika's face had turned the trademark purple as she quickly turned around rubbing her hands together nervously. Emily looked to Penny and said, "you want us to stay nearby?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, you two should stay." She turns back to Sala and forms a cock sleeve with her hand, pumping it up and down over her sensitive cock. "It is ok if they see, it is fine if they watch. It just means that they like what they are seeing and want to see more of it. Don't you see Sala? They like your body, they like your cock! I know I do. So please, stop ignoring what your body needs, stop hating what you have been given from birth. In fact, ignoring your dick is unhealthy. not using something means it stops working correctly, just like a skill you don't practice. I hate to see that Sala, people ignoring good things because they are embarrassed about them. How about I cut you a deal, any time you feel needy, just come to me, I will happily service your cock any time of any day." She picks up the pace, keeping that lovely cock absorbed in warm, wet slimy goo. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala sucked in sharply as her cock really began to feel good. the lust was filling her body and her hips began to buck of their own accord. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! oh god! this ngh~ feels so different! why!?", She cried as her groin shot flaming hot lust into her brain. Her antenna flicked about as she struggle for control of herself. "you only AH!~ just met me AH!~ Why would you be so nice to me?!" she said as tears continued to flow gently down her face. now this was something way outside of mika's experience she had never watch someone else ...do it....so she struggle with what she should do. "Uh, um, P-Penny.....is it really ok for me to be looking at this...." she said wholly unsure of this whole situation. "Oh dont worry mika we are here for morale support for our new friend right penny?", Emily said with nod.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nods her head with an honest smile. "that is exactly right Mika. We are all friends here, new and old. Right now Sala needs her friends with her." She moves the goo sleeve faster over her cock and begins to roll her balls around again, giving them constant gentle motion. slowly, two gooey horse cocks form and push into Sala's pussy and ass, slowly thrusting in and out of her previously ignored holes. "Why am I being so nice to you? Because you are a good girl Sala, I can tell. you have spent your life with people judging your body...and I am in the same boat. I want to make you feel good, to make you comfortable around others regardless of what is between your legs." She gently turns Sala to face her. "I want you to be happy." She pushes her lips against hers and slides her gooey tongue inside Sala's mouth.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala was in a whole new world of pleasure and sensation. as her mind tried to make sense of what she was feeling her extra limbs twitched about uncertainly. Penny's warm goo felt oh so inviting to her but she held tension throughout her body. this was all so sudden, she briefly wondered how in the world this had escalated so quickly. She let out another lusty moan as penny pressed into her more womanly holes just before her mouth was captured into a kiss. With all of her endogenous zones being simulated at once her mind was swimming in good feeling and bliss, but Sala being Sala, she fought desperately to stay in control of any situation that came her way. Her hips continued to buck on their own and her hands struggled to find a place to be. her tongue swirled around Penny's seeming to love the lavishing. "Body! what the hell are you doing?! im the one in cotrol here not you!", she screamed in her head. Mika's pussy began to drip inside her pants as the lewd scene unfolded before her while Emily just watched with a big smile on her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny kept up her motions on Sala's body, seeking to drive her higher and higher into pleasure she ahd since ignored. Her cocks move faster and reach deeper in both her ass and pussy. Her gooey body gropes, squeezes and rubs her tits and nipples and the goo sleeve moves at a constant fast pace. Seeing her lover dripping on the floor put a smile on her face and a horse cock tentacle slides over and gently pushes into her pussy, quickly setting into a piston motion for her pleasure. Penny pushes deeper into the kiss, lightly stroking the sides of her face while doing so.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"is this really ok to be doing this?! oh god it all feels so good.......its making it hard to think.....Argh this pervert what has she done to me!", one part of Sala cried in her mind. but then another part of her mind shot back with, "this feels so good she's so soft and tender maybe she really does care...". Her breathing became slow and deep as blissful feelings radiated outward form her groin. she had to release some stress ever once and awhile out of necessity, but it was something she hated doing because it always reminded her of how different she was. she usually just focused on her pussy and left her large mismatched member out of it if she could help it. but there was no leaving it out of what was presently happening. while this girl very much seemed like Mika's polar opposite, to Penny they were quite similar when it came to sexual things. she, like Mika was putty in her gooey hands. she could do nothing but ride the waves of pleasure as she was "sexed" all over. To top it all off she even made cute little sounds as her holes were poistoned and her cock stroked. at this point her cock began to leak bluish pre-cum into the goo cock-sleeve. "Ah!", mika gasped as penny found her way into her favorite hole. "....so i guess im part of this now...", Mika thought. Emily looked to penny and said, "can i have one two pretty please." she said with puppy dog eyes. she then pulled down her pants and pointed her pussy at penny as she gave a laugh at how silly this was.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny broke from the kiss and gave her a winning smile. "Of course you can...in fact...I will have all three of you right here!" Penny suddenly surged in size growing bigger and bigger until she took up nearly the entire hall they stood in! Tentacles grabbed Mika and Emily, quickly pulling their clothes off and dragging them into her warm gooey body. Instantly they were absorbed up to their necks and held in a relaxed position inside her, like laying in a lounge chair. Knowing their limits well, Mika quickly finds herself with three cocks in her pussy, three cocks in her ass and two inside her throat, all moving slowly and tenderly to drive her crazy. Emily got roughly the same treatment, two cocks in her pussy, two cocks in her ass and one in her mouth. Finally was Sala, who got a second cock in both her holes and a single one moved to occupy her mouth. All three of them were subject to the lusty golden girls lust, their entire bodies being treated to a massage, relaxing every muscle and hitting every sensitive spot. Nipples are pinched and teased, breasts are fondled and sore muscles are soothed. Sala gets extrea treatment for her cock, what feels like slimy lips sucking it off inside the goo. Penny's now free upper body moves from girl to girl, peppering their faces with kisses. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika squeaked as she was brought into the soon-to-be goo orgy, Emily raised her arms up and said, "Woo" as she was brought into the fold. "Well, this is going to be one of the most interesting places I've ever...done it.", Emily said before a cock was placed in her mouth. Mika had no time to voice any concerns of hers as she was immediately filled with gray gooey horse cocks, all setting her on the path to pleasurevile. Emily eagerly snatched up Penny's cock in her mouth using her brand new synth lips to give penny a good sucking. At first Sala was quite afraid, not knowing what exactly was going on and struggled inside of Penny as she was swallowed up. She soon stopped as she was bombarded with pleasure the likes of witch she had never felt before. As one of Penny's many penises came for her mouth she shut it tightly in rebellion as she turned to the side. Just then she was quadruple penetrated. This caused her to gasp out in pleasure witch allowed the gooey cock to slide its way into her mouth. She 'mmmpfhed' in protest but she was so far down in her lust she couldn't do anything more. As per usual Mika was leaking into penny's goo as Emily did as well. Sala just felt like her body was going to burst into flame with how brightly the flames of her lust was burning, most of it was coming from her underused cock. Mika was trying the same tactics she had before to stay afloat in the sea of arousal. "I-I hope she wont go to hard on Sala... she's new to this." Mika thought.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny moaned into the air, her face a mask of lust and pleasure. She ordered all her cocks to move faster and penetrate deeper as her mind got feedback from three different sources of pleasure which quickly sent her down to lust town. She moved over to Sala and pushed her up high enough so her cock was free from the goo the rest of her was trapped in. "I want to taste this, I am sure you won't mind." With that she opens up wide and slides Sala's entier cock into her gooey mouth and throat. it is incredibly tight and feels way better than the hands she was recently receiving. She bobs her head up and down on Sala's cock as fast as she can, drooling on the tasty length in front of her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala could only make muffled noises as penny wrapped her lovely lips and basically deep-throated her cock. As penny pumped her head up and down on the shaft she it sent spikes of pleasure through her. a chorus of cute little lust filled noises rang out from her gooey cock filled mouth "mmph mmph mmph mmph!". witch in turn was joined by the sounds of the other two lusty girls. As penny sucked, she found that la'cutom pre-cum was rather tasty and sweet. its sugary taste probably making her hunger for what was to come (oh my god that pun....). penny could see the girl four bule eyes begin to roll upwards she lost control of her body. She then began thrusting quickly into penny welcoming mouth with vim and vigor as she felt her orgasm beginning. the same could be said for the other girls. Penny could fell that all three of them wouldn't last much longer under these conditions with all of the girls lusty secretions began to ooze into her golden goo.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Spurred on by the leaking girl cum and the sweet la'colum pre leaking into her mouth, every appendage currently active doubles it's pace and she bobs her head fast enough to make her gooey hair flop about in a rther hectic manner. Her own gooey pre was leaking into their stuffed holes an down their throats as her own orgasm was rapidly approaching the for front. She would not last much longer but she was certainly going to make these three lovely ladies cum before she did.