Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika takes in the room before she sits on the bed. "Uh, not bad. feels pretty comfy." she said appreciatively. She then slowly worked her way under the covers. A comfy bed was a welcome experience for Mika as she had been sleeping in a sleeping bag for two weeks. she gave a sigh as she lay there feeling the softness. Her tentacles held out her terminal as she set an alarm for herself. "uh, well goodnight I guess...", she said as she turned to the side.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The lights in the room go off and Mka can hear Penny moving about. Soon enough she can feel her get into the other side of the bed and moving around. Things are still for a moment before Penny moves again, and Mika soon feels those gooey arms wrap around her stomach and pull her backwards into Penny's warm body. She spoons Mika, her large breasts pressing up against her as Penny sighs happily, loving the feeling of holding someone. "Sleep tight Mika." It seems for once, Penny is actually going to just let her sleep.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Again Mika feels Penny's lovely goo boobs against her, but the feeling is very warm and soothing. She folds her glasses with her tentacles and lays them aside as she slowly drifts asleep.

She suddenly finds her self in a large dark room. Then a spotlight dawns on her. As she look around she sees that she is surrounded by men in black armor just like before. She then looked down to see that she was naked before them and she let out a scream as they all closed in on her. All grabbing and pulling at her nude form as she yelled "No! No! No! No! Leave me aloooooooone!", as they all pilled on top of her. She then heard the soft buzz of her alarm as she snapped awake. Her eyes searched around for the black clad men for a moment before she realized it was a only a dream. She quickly turned off her alarm as she looked back to Penny to see if she had woken her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny is indeed awake and looking at her with a worried expression. "You were talking in your sleep...sounded like a nightmare. Are you ok? Do you want to talk about it?" She seems really worried for Mika and keeps gently stroking her arm in a comforting way.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika reached out and grabbed her glasses and put them on before saying anything, The thick frame and clean glass always made her feel safer. "I-It was just bad dream....nothing to worry about", she said tiredly. "ugh, I need some coffee....", she said as she rubbed her face. she soon got up and asked, "You got any coffee Penny?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, in the kitchen" She swings herself out of bed and heads into the kitchen, she lifts a large jar from under the counter full of ground coffee beans. "Here you are, got a kettle right there on the stove. help yourself!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"ah, good...", Mika said as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. she then started making the coffee. From the way Mika was moving, Penny could tell that Mika was not a morning person. It didn't take long for the coffee to get done what with how advance stoves were in that day and age and she was soon enjoying a cup. she brightened up with the first sip. she looked at her skin, it was getting dry again. "Oh dammit....My cream was back at camp too...penny i uh, need to use your shower again..." she said annoyed with her moist biology.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey, not a problem Mika. ou gotta keep yourself moist and healthy after all! Hopefully Tal'rius will sell some of that cream...then again, I could always moisten you up!" She gives her a sly wink before laughing as she leaves the room. "I will get the shower going for you, finish your coffee before it gets cold." Penny leaves the lounge/kitchen ahead of Mika.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika sat awhile enjoying her coffee thankful for a fresh cup. The stuff she had at camp just couldn't compare. "Another day with no clothes......Just how does that even happen?", she said as she finished. She then headed to the shower where penny was. "Um, is it all set?", she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The shower is running and a light steam is covering the bathroom. Penny stands there with a smile on her face. "Here you are Mika! Hot and ready to use!" Then...she steps into the shower, grabs Mika's hand and pulls her in with her, closing the shower door behind her with a clack. She immediately starts soaking Mika down, rubbing over her entire body with a happy expression on her face. "Man, I just can't get enough of you! I might just have to be your clothes on a normal basis!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wah!" she yelled as she was pulled into the shower. Somehow, she was just barely able to put her glasses on the sink. "P-Penny?", she said in confusion. Mika was taken by surprise so she didn't really resist. but it actually felt rather nice to have someone scrubbing her down like that, it was a wholly different experience. Penny could also see Mika's face without her being able to "hide" behind her glasses. Mika was truly naked at this point. She began to turn the same color as the shower itself her body and mind unsure about the whole situation, but Pennys touch was so soft and soothing she could do nothing but let her go about her "business".

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sh, no need to hide Mika. Let me see you, let me touch you. You know you can trust me. I just want to touch this fabulous body of yours even more." Her tone is soft and comforting. Penny slowly runs her hands all over Mika's body; starting at the top of her head, down to her shoulders, down her arms and back up to her under arms, over her bountiful breasts where she plays for a while, her flat stomach and smooth back, Groping her rear with gentle yet firm squeezes, down those long lustrous legs before sliding back up to tease at her thighs before using two fingers to gently rub at her slit. "Mmm, Mika, I will never get tired of feeling you, holding you against me."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Penny no doubt half expected Mika to turn red when she started touching her, then purple when she got to her more sensitive areas. She gasped as penny found her way onto her slit. She looked to Penny her eyes darting around her tall, sexy, golden body. Her eyes stopped on her gray nipples, held there by the enticing jiggle of her breasts. Then something wholly unexpected happened. The meek squiliden's hand slowly lifted itself to try and reach out and touch Penny's breast. When she noticed what she was doing her hand stopped just before it could touch Penny's grey teat. " W-what am I doing?!", she thought as she looked on, worrying that her body was getting a mind of its own.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiles at her and pulls one hand away from Mika's crotch to gently grab her out stretched hand and push it against her breast so her teat was between her pointer and middle finger. "There you go! Don't be afraid to touch back. My body is your play ground, so go ahead and explore like I have!" She giggles and slowly slides two fingers inside of Mika's lovely pussy which she quickly begins moving back and forth and a slow but steady motion. "there is no shame in exploration."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looked back to Penny, then back to her hand, then back to penny again. She bit her lower lip as she felt the soft finger enter her cunt and her clit peeked out at full mast. This also caused her to squeeze penny's squishy boob. She started breathing heavily as her arousal grew, her pussy slowly gripping onto Penny's fingers as she slowly stroked her inner walls. Mika then remembered where her hand was and tried moving it a little, rubbing Pennys nipple with her palm. She looked up to Penny's face with a look that seemed to be asking, "Is this ok? Am I doing it right?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny responds by removing her hand from Mika's pussy and taking both of Mika's hands in hers. She guides them to her breasts, a hand to each, and moves them in basic round motions. "Like this dear, like this. Feel free to squeeze and squish. Maybe pinch my nipples some. you don't have to worry so much." She lets go of Mika's hands and grips her hips. In the next moment an eight in long two inch thick goo cock forms where her clit should be. It then morphs into the shape of a terran horses cock. With a smile on her face she grips those lovely hips and buries her new horse goo cock straight up to the hilt inside of her with a moan. "Oh ffffffuck yes!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It all happened so quickly, one second Penny had grown a cock! the next it was inside of her! She cried out in surprise and arousal as she was penetrated. "G-G-Gaaah! M-M-My god!". Her hands gripped tightly onto Penny's goo bags. she was panting at this point, her eyes wide. She gulped as she looked down seeing a cock hilted inside of her. It was a much different feeling being able to actually see what was going on, unlike earlier where she was stuck floating inside of Penny. she looked back to penny's breasts circling her hands around trying to contribute.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny shudders with bliss, finally being able to conventionally penetrate Mika. Her cock throbs and she wraps her arms around Mika's back. Her joy is obvious even though she does not speak it out loud. Once she has control of herself again, she squeezes Mika's ass and begins to slow piston her hips to drive her cock in and out of that wonderful pussy. With their breasts mashed together once more she leans her head back and stares longingly into Mika's eyes before closing the distance for a kiss, her tongue playfully dancing into Mika's. "Mmmm!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika stares back at Penny as she starts thrusting her mouth agape and her eyes wide open. When they kissed her tongue weakly played back, snaking around hers slowly as the pleasure filled her mind. Her hands had popped out to either side when their boobs squished themselves together and they tensed up not sure where to rest. after a moment they found themselves gabbing onto Penny's spacious golden rear, squeezing with every thrust. A cute string of "mmph! mmph! mmph! mmph!", could be heard as the walls of her rather dexterous pussy rippled on penny's gooey member.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
More...MORE! Penny's mind was full of lust and desire to claim this beautiful squilidan currently in her embrace. Her thrusts get harder and deeper as she pounds into Mika's welcoming vagina. Soon she has Mika pushed up against the wall as her thrusting continues with no end in sight. She suddenly reaches down and lifts Mika clear off the floor by her legs, taking advantage of Mika's innate flexibility, she lifts those long legs straight up so her feet rest on either side of her head while Penny supports her weight in her capable arms. Now with unrestricted access to the woman of her desires she thrusts even faster causing loud slapping sounds to ring out as their hips make contact with every hilt. She moans into the kiss, her tongue eagerly pressing against Mika's. Penny is pushing so hard against her that Mika's breasts sink inside of Penny's where they are immediately groped and squeezed by her horny body. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika mind is ablaze with white hot pleasure as she is so thoroughly fucked. the sudden change in position scared her but she felt no discomfort thanks to not having solid bones. mika's hair tentacles reached out to grab at Penny's face, caressing and stroking anything they could reach. Mika was once again falling into the ocean of pleasure. she could feel every thrust, every grope, even the individual drops of warm water hitting her skin. they all served to fuel her arousal. "Whats going on? am i still...me? i dont know.......but penny......i think.........i think I like her.........allot.........", she thought, her mind only barely able to form conscious thought.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny continues to thrust away with her near feral mating instinct right now. Her big goo horse cock scraping up against Mika's walls in such delightful ways every time it moves. Then, as if things couldn't feel any better, a second tentacle like cock slides out from Penny, right next to her current one, and slides down before quickly finding it's way inside Mika's ass! Penny all but squeals into the kiss now, her pace holding steady as she vills both of Mika's holes, eager to bring her great pleasure but even more eager to fill her full of gooey gold cum.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Penny could see the familiar sight of Mika's eyes rolling upwards as she was drifting into pleasure oblivion once more. And when she stuck the second cock into her she grabbed onto her tighter for support, her hands digging into her squishy ass. With her pleasure burning as hot as it was, she once again started flashing colors and patterns but this time there were different. the colors where more on the hot side of colors: like red yellow and orange, while the patterns were more jagged and linear, snaking across her body in sharp precise movements.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny broke the kiss and leaned her head back just enough to view Mika's changing colors long enough to let out a breathy "amazing" before diving right back in to claim her mouth once more. She continues to thrust into Mika hard, her pleasure building quickly and rapidly reaching her boiling point. Once more she breaks the kiss and looks at Mika with lidded eyes. "Cum for me Mika, let it all out!" With that he kiss is resumed as she pounds away and Mika's ass and pussy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It only took a few more seconds of fast, hard, thrusting for Mika to reach her climax. she screamed into Penny's mouth as a tidal wave of bliss crashed into the shores of her mind. So she came. Hard. Squirting copious amounts of girl cum from her pussy. But suddenly something else shot forth, this time from her ass! a stream of black gooey liquid shot onto penny along with Mika's clear girl cum. it was ink! apparently squiliden had yet another thing in common with earths cephalopods.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny's absorbent body quickly soaked up her copious amounts of girl cum and when the ink hit her body she soaked that up to. The combination of new flavors and bliss coming from her partner quickly throw her over the edge. Her cocks throb and she unloads copious amounts of hot goo cum into Mika's ass and pussy at the same time. Her excitement really spurred her to new levels of release and by the time she was finally empty, Mika had a small cum belly to show for it. 

Oh so gently does Penny sit down in the shower, resting Mika in her lap until they can both actually feel their legs again. She broke the kiss so Mika could regain her breath but she still keeps her arms wrapped around Mika in a loving manner as she slowly strokes her back. Slowly her cocks recede from Mika's holes and dissapeare into Penny's body as their job is done.

"I....I think I am getting hooked to you Mika."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika breathes heavily as she sits in Penny's lap her legs feeling like rubber. she sighs as her boobs are finally released from their gooey prison. she slowly gets back into herself, her ability to think returning to her. Her eyes were half closed when she was able finally raise her head. she looked at penny then herself and said "we......we should actually take a shower now...... I don't think either of us got very clean.....", and with that she actually gave her a small smile, still riding the waves of some kind of high.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea...that would be a good idea." She looks like she wants to say more, but holds herself back as she gently sets Mika down and rises to her feet. Once her legs feel stable she takes Mika by the hand and helps her up as well. With a smile she grabs the soap and actually helps Mika get clean this time around rather than just groping her body. It only takes roughtly ten minutes before both parties are clean and out of the shower.

That is the pace for the next three days. The two spend their time chatting about their respective races, sharing whatever small detail they can think of. When that fails they resort to card games which they both seems to enjoy greatly...though Penny just can't catch a break and finds herself losing far more than she is winning. Eventually even the card games get dull and they end up watching movies on the holo table in the lounge. Penny being who she is though, also spends this time clinging to Mika. Literally at every point she can she has her hands on Mika's body in one way or another. Some times she just explores her body slowly with her hands, others she is actively teasing Mika's sensitive spots and of course when her lust burns too brightly, she quickly has the squilidan girl in her arms as she claims every hole on her luscious body. By the time they finally reach Tal'rius, it is safe to say that Mika is well adjusted to Penny's default cock sizes in both her ass and pussy. It becomes increasingly obvious that Penny has something on her mind, something more she wants to say, but is deciding against it every time it comes to her.

Tal'rius is actually a moon to a much larger but farm more hostile world of Tal'Krauk. A large resource factory was originally built here to act as a home base while people went on excursions down to the planet but eventually that factory grew into a large city due to it's abundant resources available. Any race can be found here but it was originally founded by humans and squilidan as they worked together to build such a place. The city stands tall and proud, steel gray and white buildings go for miles in any direction with various greenery planted about to improve the look. The city even has a large park to the side to help build that natural feel for the residents. 

Penny smiles at Mika as they pull into the space port, landing in an unclaimed spot. "So, since I am guessing you don't want to strut around the city naked, what form should I take for you today?"  

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looked at penny for a minute or so as she thinks, then finally says. "U-uh, well.....how about...something causal and comfortable.....Uh, can you do something like that?". She looks wearily through the outside window wholly unsure about the whole thing but knowing it necessary for them to continue. Mika had certainly heard of the planet, it being co-founded by her own people. But that was precisely one of the reasons why she was a little afraid of going out there, Other squiliden were always wild cards. There would be no telling how they would react to her, all of this ran through her head but she didn't voice any of it. She didn't want to make penny worry.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, yea I think I can do that!" She grabs Mika in a hug as her body turns to puddle status and begins moving around her form. Gray small heels form over her feet that leave her toes exposed, Gray panties form over her crotch and hold snug against her with a gray bra to match. A golden sundress falls over the majority of her body and hangs just past her knee caps while straps go over her shoulders. To wrap it up a gray bow poofs out on her lower back. "Again, sundress is best dress! Is this ok or did you have something else in mind?"