A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Walter's attention gained, Orval knew exactly how to proceed. The gay spider-kin was focused solely on his cock, after all... which meant he only needed to keep interesting him. Guiding Natalie over to a nearby table, he'd make enough room before pulling away and turning her to face him. Lifting her up onto the surface, he'd take enough time to finally come back and push into her slowly. Grasping those nice hips, he'd spank her ass to get her to wrap her legs around him before thrusting nice and deep into one of the cunts he had acquired. Kissing the spider-kin woman briefly, he'd look to Walter while rocking his hips thoroughly.

"Well, I was thinking something to really make her feet cute... and something that granted easy access to her holes, akin to Byra's o-outfit. Between fucking the girlyboys in my harem and fucking the women, a g-guy needs more proper access to holes. N-ngh~... any advice on how to fuck her? I'm sure she had a boyfriend or two you heard her having fun with... maybe one you tried to steal?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
His eyes were riveted to Orval's thrusting cock seemingly indifferent to the fact that it was his sister about to get knocked up in front of him. A tent was already present in Walter's pants as she struggled to come up with the proper words. 

"Her feet and holes you say? I...I could make a slinkier version of Byra's outfit with holes at her ass and pussy for ease of access. As for her... feet... Maybe some stockings in open toed heels to really bring out the shine?"

Natalie was doing her part just fine, wrapping her legs behind Orval's hips and her arms around his shoulders. She moaned happily as Orval so casually took her in front of her own brother, the blatant show seeming to drive her further along.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The fact he'd missed the part on how to fuck his sister was already a good sign, Orval making a show out of the ordeal. His hands spanked her ass and kept her in place through the casual fuck, his pace perfect for ensuring he didn't get too far along and bust a nut early. He had to admit that there was a pleasure in taking her in-front of her brother, but that was far outweighed by the satisfaction of his clear arousal. Hefting her off the table with her properly holding and wrapping around him, he'd turn and bury himself entirely inside of her before turning to face Walter.

"You should take measurements, right? I pump a lot of cum when I finally climax, so measuring her while she takes cock would be wise. Why not get down there and see how things look? You clearly like something that you're seeing. Are you jealous I'm fucking her... or maybe you're jealous she gets to ride me and not you?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walter's eyes lid half way down as he gets to his knees with a smile. "Yes... I should get a closer look." the truth is, he already knew her measurements from sending her gifts every now and again. Instead of taking her sizes he instead gets his face nice and close to where Orval's cock is sliding inside of her. The sound of heavy breathing becomes obvious as the gay tailor breathes in the musky scent of sex. Suddenly, Orval feels a tongue lathering his balls.

"yes...i'm jelous of her getting to fuck you and not me. I want a cock to ride... to suck and to hold...to rub with my feet."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Orval moans at the attention coming so suddenly, but rather than shy away from it he knew what he wanted. Pulling Natalie up and off his cock. he'd let the rod flop out and lewdly smack into Walter's face. Natalie wasn't being forgotten, of course, as he immediately palmed her ass before bringing her up against him into a kiss. Tits to his chest with her cunt against his waist, he groped one cheek of hers while fingering the tight backdoor. The kiss was interrupted rather briefly, his gaze shifting down with a knowing smirk.

"Suck gently with your whole mouth and throat. Once I get Natalie to really feel it, maybe I'll let you two hold one another while I put a kid in her womb and take your backdoor. Maybe I'll try out both of your feet. You wouldn't happen to be a virgin, would you? If so, then maybe I should try out my magic and make myself a bit bigger... really show you why so many women and men alike are loving being part of my harem. Make you part of a bigger family."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walter sighs happily as the cock flops onto his face. He reaches up to grab hold of it and stroke lightly while he answers. "I am a virgin Master Orval. I love cock, but have never ridden one for real." He opens wide and slids Orval all the way down into his throat, gently sucking and licking the tasty member just as he was told.

Natalie sighs into the kiss, holding onto Orval and squealing as her ass was fingered. "Mm, go ahead Master, use his entire body, soak him in your seed and bring him into the folds of our family"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Two sexy spider-kin wanting to have sex. The two were even siblings. Grunder and Belle weren't even this lewd. Thrusting into the warm hole offered by the brother, he kissed Natalie before spanking the squeaking slut with a sloppy break of the lip-lock.

"Strip down there while you suck. Once you're nude, help remove my clothes Walter. Natalie... why not hop down and prepare our virgin? I'm going to fill you first, but we can't risk making this cock-hungry guy getting hurt. Maybe you can both use your feet on me... a brother and sister working together."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walter moans around Orval's cock and slowly starts to remove every last strip of his clothing, revealing a body much like Natalie's but missing the breasts and bit flatter on the butt. He never breaks his hold on Orval's dick, constantly sucking and licking even when getting his clothes off. Soon enough the cock hungry man is naked and still working over Orval.

Natalie smiles and gets down behind her brother before closing in on his ass and giving it a sloppy rim job. Her tongue dances around the clean pucker until it is dripping wet before pulling off, sucking on two fingers and gently sliding them in, earning a loud groan from Walter as she works her fingers around, streatching him out gently. "What wold you like first Orval, to claim my brothers cock hungry butt, or satisfy his desire to give a foot job?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With a bare but pleasing new male on his cock, Orval wasn't worried. Rather, he clutched a handful of Walter's head in one hand to bring the dick-lover deeper and more properly mouth-fuck the eager male. Between the two using their feet and pounding the virgin info a proper bottom was a difficult choice, so his hand helped at least dominate the brother. His cock grew slicked in spit, though, leading him to pop Walter off.

"I'm going to claim your nice backdoor, Walter... Natalie, on your back. Let your brother get cozy on you so both of you can get fucked. Maybe he could see how your pussy feels... not that he could knock you up. I would pour a load in you and fix that instantly."

That said, he took Walter's hair in both hands to brutally face-fuck him until Natalie was ready. Unlike before, his smile's size and force of the thrusts had grown to smack his balls against Walter's chin with each hilt. This wasn't his slave by collar, which meant Orval had to bend him through powerful and dominant sex.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walter took the brutal face fucking like a champ, his tongue acting like a cusion to catch Orval's cock with every thrust. His arms hung limp at his sides while Orval brutally claims his face.

Natalie lays down on her back, legs spread and arms open for her brother. Once Orval pulls out of his mouth, he is laid down on top of Natalie. Walter's hard cock easily slides inside of his sisters wet pussy and he moans, giving weak humps into her while the two of them kiss gently. Natalie reaches back and grabs his ass, spreading the cheeks to reveal his anus to Orval.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Cock glistening, he watched the duo go at it rather shamefully. The incestuous sight was taboo, but maybe that perversion was what made it all that much hotter. Lowering to his knees behind the two, he'd grasp the male's hips and align himself to the exposed hole, pushing against the entrance teasingly as he pondered position. Taking another virginity, after all, had to be a memorable moment. Leaning over Walter's back, he'd pin the just slightly smaller male atop his sister and against her chest. As such, his legs were bent and supporting him while his weight kept Walter fully-hilted inside of Natalie.

"Alright, Walter... let's see if you can handle a real dick."

Pressed to the anus once more, he finally pushed his way in while releasing those nice hips to support his weight more properly. Gravity allowed him to simply let his own body weight carry him down deeper and deeper into Walter, his prick sinking into the new hole without regard for if the bottom-positioned cock-lover wanted it slower. Natalie and that adorable throat had prepared him for a proper fuck... and he was going to take it. To reiterate that case, his hips began thrusting fully and roughly into the ass only an instant after hilting. Walter's dick wouldn't be important in this, he'd simply be the force and source for all the fucking power of this threesome.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie gave a soft moan as her brothers cock was pushed in to the hilt inside of her pussy. She kept her legs spread wide and her walls squeezed tight to best tease and pleasure him. Meanwhile, Walter himself was finally getting what he wanted, a big thick cock pushed into his ass. His eyes are half way up into his head, his mouth hangs agape and his once virgin rear maintains an almost painful tightness around Orval's slick cock. A long low moan escapes the gay spiders lips as he is both fucked analy and forced to fuck his sisters pussy with his six inch cock. 

"Oh my master... I think you might be overloading his mind right now. He looks rather out of it."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"W-with how tight this hole is, I-I bet he'll be enjoying this a lot. I need to ream this into my shape, a-after all!"

Picking up his pace with a wince, he was going to hammer this ass regardless of how tightly it was wrapped around his cock. Relenting now wouldn't be fair to Natalie, nor would it train her brother's hole properly into the role it'd fit. If Walter wasn't totally made to fall in love with Orval and his cock, then his efforts would be a waste. The ass-smacking pace was making this fun for all parties, too, which meant he would just need to endure. It reminded him of when he plowed Narmin, but the main difference was that unlike Narmin this was someone he was going to fuck the loyalty into. Cumming inside of Walter on their first time, though, wasn't the plan. Pausing long enough to hilt himself, he shifted from atop the two to kneeling between their legs with a hard smack to the spider-kin's ass.

"G-Great job so far, Walter... let's see if I can't give you an ass to mirror your sister... i-it will feel so much b-better once I can ram into a more cushioned ass. Maybe you want to be made into a herm... to bear a child alongside your sister. But for now, let's focus on you tightening up and throwing yourself back at me. Natalie can't get off purely from how we're fucking currently, after all..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walter could do nothing but moan, twitch and groan as his ass was rammed again and again by Orval's mighty cock. By the time he stopped to kneel down between the two spider kin the ass hole he was pounding was already starting to loosen up just a tad as it began the journey to taking his shape.

Walter looked back at Orval with pleading eyes, wanting him to keep thrusting but nodded all the same. Getting his shaky legs under himself and around Natalie's hips, he starts to slowly but shakily pull back from her pussy, which in turn pushed his ass deeper around Orval's cock, before pushing back in which dragged Orval's cock right back out of him. He shuddered as he basically double fucked himself while also pleasing his sister.

"Oooh, that is a good start brother, just take it nice and slow for now, get your bearings before you try to speed up." Natalie spoke reassuring words to her blissed out brother, trying to keep him focused. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
This was well worth a collar, Orval more than glad to have brought the sister. She was a good guide for her brother in pleasuring the duo. The needy bottom, however was far from adequate at tending to his shaft. Clutching those hips tightly, he thruster back into Walter as he came back, magic flowing to fill the ass he smacked into out. Content to not give Walter room to recover, he pushed the gay boy off and entirely into his sister before pulling him and thrusting into him. Each thrust grew louder and harder as the ass became more plush and easier to fuck.

"Eleanor must not be your type... t-to think you really were a virgin. Any time this hole aches, you should come seek me out. You can be one of my regular fucks, but not unless you only have fun with me and become one of my submissive boyfriends... without a collar, I need dedication."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie smiles as she watches Orval fuck her brother and slowly shape it out to be more of a girly boy. She keeps her legs spread and her pussy tight for Walter's enjoyment, earning happy sighs and groans from her brother. She leans forward and captures his lips for a few minutes, teaching him how to properly kiss.

Walter was stuck between listening to his sisters advice and just letting Orval fuck his ass. The changes went unnoticed by the blissed out spider man as he was pushed into Natalie's wet pussy and pulled back onto Orval's cock. "R-really? I can go to you any time for more of t-this? Ok... I will be your boyfriend... only if you take care of me though." He smiles at Orval and picks up on his motions a bit, his confidence rising.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A willing bottom boyfriend to take his cock was nice, Orval had to admit that much. This hole belonged to him and no collar was required. Pounding harder and faster, there was no chance the spider-kin could come back from coming out to him. Slowing down wasn't an option for either of them as he crashed into the hole harder and more frequently to force Walter to fuck Natalie harder.

"G-Good... this first load can be shared! Once I start coming, I'm gonna fill you and double-stuff your sister! Y-you deserve my seed if you're my boyfriend!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walter let out a very girly squeal of joy when Orval called him 'boyfriend' which only spurred him forward. With a bit of effort and control on his part, he got his motions in sync with Orval's so they both thrusted forward and pulled back at the same time, increasing the impact for everyone involved while also making it feel like they were both fucking Natalie at the same time. Walter looked almost completely the same as he did before but now his ass was plush, heart shaped and with an anus perfectly molded for fucking just like Narmina. 

"Ooooh! This f-feels great! I finally... got a boy friend! Mmmm! I never would have guess that my sisters pussy would feel so good!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Not daring to leave the soft and warm hole, Orval moaned at the change in their pacing to make things rougher. The sheer impact was noisily filling the tailor's room, likely loud enough for anyone in the halls to hear just how hard the siblings were going to be bred. Reaching forward, he changed the pacing and forced Walter down and against his sister's cunt perfectly hilted. It had brought an end to their harmonious fucking, his hands wrapping around to clutch at Walter's chest with a devilish thought. Squeezing the submissive lover's nipples, he'd mold them outward and activate a dormant trait. It was costly enough that his rutting lost all of its speed and remained simply as ass-shaking smashes, but the dripple of breast milk from the flat chest was his sign of success.

"Th-there... from now on, if you play with and milk your body, y-you can start forming some nice tits. It'd take a lot of playing with them to increase production, but I bet you'll get these things going and have tits by the time I get back!"

Sliding his hands down to grab hold of Natalie's arms to keep her still and anchor himself, he winced and forced himself to pick up speed. He was getting so close, but he wanted to make Walter cum first. It was the only way to guarantee that when he pumped his load between them that he not only let Walter experience a proper creampie, but also to make sure his sperm killed any that Walter put in there and claimed Natalie's cunt with yet another of his children!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walter's eyes nearly rolled up into his head at the feeling of his nipples growing out to an inch long and begin to leak milk rather freely onto Natalie's face. His ass tightens up even more around Orval's cock and the moment his chest is free his hands shoot up and begin teasing and groping his newly modified chest. Meanwhile, Natalie gave a surprised gasp as milk dripped from her brother's chest, but it quickly clicked in her mind that Orval was most likely going to make him a herm, so she simply smiled and opened her mouth to drink the sweet milk.

"Ooooh! Orval! I can't take it! Everything feels so good!" Walter lets out one final girly wail before locking in place and spraying his load deep inside Natalie's pussy! Wave after wave of fresh hot cum spray into her insides, just enough to give her a nice warm feeling and paint her walls, but a drop in the bucket compared to Orval.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Making Walter into a herm was a fun idea, most certainly, but that wasn't the goal right now. Who needed magic to work someone's mind any in any way when his hands could change their form and fuck the loyalty into them? With the noise that Walter made more fitting of a woman, he knew that the tits would be B or C-cups in no time, making him more than eligible to become more womanly. But as he pounded away through Walter's climax, he felt his own balls aching for release. Moaning only moments after the spider-kin male finished, he smacked cock-deep into the backdoor and fired his load. Sperm surged into the now well-fucked backdoor, easily outpacing and almost enough to bloat Walter before the cock slipped back and out. Hot cum gushed against his backside, balls, cock, and Natalie's cunt for all but a moment before he slammed into her cunt without much grace. With Walter's cock rubbing his own while he dived most of his length into the hole, he felt a second ping of pleasure. Orval's body gushed out cum at a higher rate as if a second orgasm started atop the other! Moving his hands to clasp the heart-shaped and gum-stuffed ass of Walter, his mind unintentionally held the image of the cunt he was filling and had no doubt begin to finish transforming the gay male into a bisexual herm!

"A-Alrune! I-I'm going to make you a mess, Natalie! B-Bear my child~!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walter let out a loud and very feminine moan as her ass was stuffed with Orval's cum almost to the point of swelling up. However, due to Orval's mental images...her body began to change. The space between her balls and ass began to morph and shift, then open up and leak lubricant as a brand new virgin pussy was formed with a working womb and ovaries attached to it! Up above, her chest filled out to C cup breasts the leaked thin streams of sweet milk. Finally, her entire form began to change, losing all forms of masculinity in exchange for a female body just like Natalie's! Walter was gone now, replaced by a petite spider-kin hermaphrodite.

On Natalie's part, she wailed in orgasm as she watched her brother change, her pussy clamping on Orval's and Walter's cocks. Any seed that Walter had pumped in was washed away the the flood or Orval's seed, stuffing her womb full to the point it started to pour back out of her womb and leak out around their locked sexes! Her womb could only fill up so much, and by the time the out flow started she looked several months pregnant already. It was not a question of "Is she pregnant" but a question of "how many kids will she have?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Coming down from the orgasm, he was panting and holding the now far more fitting ass of who had once been Walter. Both of their cocks maintained contact for a few moments, his cock slowly withdrawing from the sloppy mess of Natalie as he seemed to collect himself. Looking down to see the new form more clearly, his eyes widened but held a renewed glimmer. His cock wasn't softening yet, nor would it be as he looked at the sight of a virgin cunt, coated with spunk still leaking from Walter's backdoor.

"Haaa~... g-good job, Natalie. Now, Walter... I'm thinking that as your boyfriend it's my job to give you a kid, too. So," he paused as he aligned his cum-slick shaft to the newly-crafted pussy before smiling, "Let's celebrate your new identity as... Natasha, I think!"

Pushing into the tight cunt, he knew there'd likely be a bit of blood and pain, but with how fucked his new herm was it was quite likely the pain wouldn't be enough to overwrite the pleasure already in Natasha while she received more from her cunt. His cock was sensitive, so he knew he could give a quick shot... but his rutting and goal was to bury nice and deep before pounding away at the hole in the shortest lengths possible to really stretch that cunt out properly. The backdoor belonged to him now, his hands wrapping around and taking hold of the C-cup and lactating tits and lifting Natasha up and off of Natalie. Her cock remained just enough inside her to stimulate the tip, but otherwise Natasha was about to get fucked and bred just like the vastly inflated woman that had been beneath her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natasha gave a sharp cry of pleasure and pain as her new virginity was quickly taken away from her. Three thin lines of blood trickled around Orval's cock as the tight new cunt squeezed and gripped at his invading member. Her moans only increased as she was pulled back and up against his chest with just the tip of her cock still lodged in her sisters pussy. her nipples freely leaked milk down onto the addled Natalie below them with every squeeze.

"A woman... I'm a woman... it feels so right! It feels so good!" 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"U-unexpected... but let's make you a pregnant woman!"

Natasha's virgin cunt was tight for a cock of his size, but the many holes he had taken were close to this sensation. Both hands clutched the leaking tits as he pounded into the new herm, playing with them as his cock spread her and hit around inside her. Orval was feeling every bit of this hole and enjoying it immensely!

"H-Hng... just a bit more... l-let's finish what I started in your ass with your cunt!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natasha moaned and groaned like a slut as her new pussy was pounded over and over again. Her cock throbbed inside Natalie and she leaned back into Orval's sturdy chest. Natalie slowly came back to her senses and saw her new sister mid rut with her master and got a lovely idea. She sat up and wrapped her lips around a leaking nipple, taking long pulls of milk from her sisters tit while squeezing her cock with her pussy walls.

"Yes! Suck on my breasts! Fuck me full of your seed and give me a child!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"A-As you wish! T-Take all of it right into your womb!"

Balls aching and with Natalie handling the front, his hands slipped up to grab Natasha's shoulders and both pull her down and thirst up into her. This meant he pushed and forced his way into her deepest parts, claiming them utterly and staying nice and buried in her more and more. The force was louder and stronger than the prior assfuck, the vaginal session drawing to an end as Orval at last moaned into his new lover's ear. Cum surged forward from his prick, no doubt splashing her eggs and making the herm pregnant. He pulled Natasha back and tried to push deeper, falling backwards into his back but achieving full hilt. If there was anything he could do, it was keep a perfect seal to ensure not a drop spilled until he was finished packing the spider-kin full!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natasha's mouth opend in a silent scream of bliss as her eyes rolled up into her head. Her new pussy clamped down on Orval's cock and soaked it with her girl cum as new found pleasure raced through her mind. With Orval so deep and her so tight, not a single drop of his massive cum flood could possibly escape. Her stomach swelled out further and further until she was bigger than her sister and looked to be carrying twins! Her womb is obviously more elastic than normal to hold the entirety of his load with out issue, just one more affect of Orval's latent magic further changing her body into a perfect breeder.

The two spider sisters were both stuffed to the brim and no doubt pregnant, the only question is with how many kids? Natalie rests her head on Natasha's gravid stomach with a happy smile on her face while Natasha just reveals in the warmth filling her body.

Natasha suddenly giggles above her. "I went from lonely gay spider, to gay spider with a boyfriend, to pregnant herm with a husband in the matter of two hours. It sounds funny when you say it but I couldn't be happier right now."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Balls empty and with both of his spider-girls knocked up, Orval slowly withdrew to ensure Natasha's cunt closed and stored most of the baby-batter. Releasing her and moving to spank her ass gently, he'd carefully get up with his cum-slathered prick on display.

"As one of my many women, just remember to carry my kids to your best. Once you've given birth, maybe you can become a male again... gay or not, you would still be on the bottom. Either way... you two clean up. Get things squared away and prepare clothes for my newest slaves. Skimpy but work-effective clothes. As for Grunder and his woman, I want women's lingerie. I need a way to feminize Grunder a bit when I fuck him again..."

It wasn't in mean spirit that he spoke, simply looking forward to bending his bull-kin and his pregnant lover over and fuck them side-by-side. Dressing hastily, he left the two to handle their clothes and bellies. His destination was a sound one, moving to rejoin his harem and finally see the girls he's been away from. An orgy was no doubt coming, but with Dink to breed, Erica to rut, and Delilah to fill the gap it was going to at least be a foursome. And, if he had anything to do with it, he'd be claiming each of the trio multiple times.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two sisters slowly get to their feet and nod to Orval. With two skilled tailors working together he was certain to get something stunning for his new slave members. Before he leaves, Natasha leans forward and wraps her lips around his cock, tongue swirling about a few times before popping off to leave his cock clean.

"Of course Orval, anything for my boyfriend. My sister and I will carry your kids safely to term. with Natalie's help we will surely get something fitting for all of them. Skimpy and work effective is very common."

Natalie and Natasha quickly get to work, grabbing various cloth and by the time he steps out of the door they are already discussing designs and portions. Orval moves through the halls and back into the main foyer where he receives a polite nods from several maids as they tidy up the entry way. Up the stairs and into his room Orval is met with a truly spectacular sight.

Selena, Dink, Erica and Delilah stand in a row to the left while Vivian, Phorcide, Narmina, Grunder and Felicia stand in a row to the right. All of them are wearing their best clothes, or in some cases, simply stand naked. At the end of the rows stand Belle and Byra, both of which are wearing white panties with a matching white garter and stockings. Standing behind those two is Sirus holding a small box in his hands.

"Welcome Sir Orval, your slave marriage is ready to commence."