A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"A tough question... but a just one. I'd give your sister the justice of not morphing you completely to a feminine face so you both can recognize you... and, just like Narmin, I can't exactly modify my smiths to a point of inaction. So by the time I was done with you... you would be akin to how Matilda, Phorcide, or even Narmin look. Soft enough to be appealing yet strong enough to still carry out work I'd require."

If he wanted to jump the gun and ask, then Orval wound answer truthfully. Making his harem feminine was at least vital to ensuring he was stronger than most of them, but he wasn't unforgiving. In fact, the sheer fact that Grunder was Belle's brother was doing him leagues of saving face.

"I'll let you keep your dick, too... though it would likely be made smaller. I can't have someone in my harem larger than me... your sister's clit can only become as large as mine while another slave of mine is being trained to not even have a proper erection. So, to put it bluntly... I plan to let you keep as much as you need and what both Belle and you can't be without. Anything else, however, such as your ass? Those will be changed. You'll be allowed to partake in fun... but when the time comes and if I want you, then you're going to be bent over. Whether you accept being on the bottom or I have to break you into it is up to you. Should you find have a guy or girl you like... how about I get you them as a gift? You can fuck them and use them as you want when I'm not, but in return you let me collar you and join your sister in the style of life that she's come to love. I'd have one free collar after you... so it can be anyone you want. A femboy you wanted to break in or a girl you wanted to knock up... all you need is to join my harem willingly and try to adjust as smoothly as possible."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Grunder folded his hands and rested his forehead on them while looking down at the table. His mind was racing with Orval's words as he was basically told his body was no longer his to choose for. It bothered him, it really did, and that showed on his face.

"Orval...I can tell by the way you are talking that you mean every word. I can also tell that right now, you are being very generous in your offer considering Phorcide and Narmin didn't even have a choice in the matter. However, what you are saying is a lot to take in. Belle has assured me that you are a kind man to those who serve loyally... but to lose my appearance... it is hard to let go of something I watched form over my entire life...surely you can understand that." There is a long pause before he speaks up again.

"I can not agree to those changes to my body. It would be a bastardization of what I know about myself." He meets Orval's eyes with his own. "However, I do not want to make an enemy out of the man who cares for my sister. So, I would ask this... rather than make changes enough to satisfy your needs... make more extreme ones. Don't leave a smaller, more feminine Grunder to serve you, but make me Greta, Belle's hermaphrodite sister."

His face is dead serious, his expression steely and unchanging. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"... Fine... but if that's what we do... then you're going to let me take you here and now. I want to have you before and after the change."

If his new bull-kin wanted to be made into a bitch, then he was going to support him. Sliding back in his chair, he'd motion to the floor before him. Making Grunder into Greta was going to be a something he couldn't start until he got back, but the big bull was going to learn how to be a cow before they left the town. The idea of impregnating Belle's herm'd brother was the utmost appealing of them... so much so that he even called out with the utmost serious of looks.

"Belle, finish cooking and come in here. I want you and your brother to bond one last time before he becomes your sister... we need to get going soon, too, so everyone needs to eat as well. Once we meet with the overseer, we're going to be leaving the landing. And I want to make certain that your brother understands what sort of extreme change he's going to go through."

Once he had made more than enough room for both siblings between his chair and the table, he'd lean back and relax as he set his eyes equally as serious on Grunder.

"If you want to become a woman rather than a feminine boy... then you're going to fill the roles fitting of a cow-kin. I just hope you're ready to be bred alongside your sister and made into a mother."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle rushes into the room with a frantic look on her face.

"Grunder are you serious about this?! I thought you just said that last night out of frustration!"

"I am serious Belle. If I am forced to change in order to make sure you are taken care of, I would rather thank an entire new form rather than walk around as a shell of what I once was!"

"Grunder...you would go this far just to make sure I am ok? You would throw away everything you know?"

"It's not like It will be that horrible Belle." He stands up and walks in front of her. "You will finally have that sister you whined about when we were just kids. your well being has always been on my mind ever since you joined that brothel...now I can finally take an active role in it."

the two share a quick hug before Grunder steps in front of Orval and drops his pants. "I hope you will at least let me match you in size Orval...I enjoy having a dick on the larger size. Just as a note ahead of time, there is a girl I want for my own. She is here in the landing...but that can wait until you are satisfied." He slowly gets down onto his hands and knees, presenting his rear to Orval.

The rest of his harem enter the room and see what is going on. They all just smile and take a seat at the table as Belle brings out breakfast for everyone.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he'd wanted a sibling blowjob, he'd apparently not be getting it. With how the bull-bitch-to-be had presented her ass, he was far from going to argue. Getting up, he would push Grunder down and atop the table before Belle could place his food. Ass-up and face-down against the wood and bent over, the only luxury he would allow was a simple one.

"Belle, spit-shine me so I can take this sister of yours... let's start teaching Greta how to get off with her ass. Matilda, why not help me break this one in, too? Climb up and finger him. As for your cock... we'll see how well you enjoy being railed in front of the one you want."

Compared to the slightly larger Belle, the much larger male was certainly unlike his normal fucks. That wasn't going to stop him, of course, as he struck Grunder's ass and backed up just enough to keep his hold twisted and holding the bull's tail while the other groped his ass. Letting the others eat while watching this was going to familiarize all of his harem and his loyal smith to the sight that would occur no doubt many more times before he took Eleanor for himself. He wanted them to see the moment his newest prize moo'd like a cow instead of busted a nut like a bull. This was going to be the first and truest break-in. A brother who loved his sister so much he was going to lose his entire manly persona for her... and he was going to figure out while still a male that he deserved a cock like the one Orval had.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle got down in front of Orval and quickly slipped is member into her warm and welcoming mouth, her tongue wrapping around his cock to really soak him throught. She bobs her head down an up along his length, showing no signs of stopping until told to do so.

Matilda grinned at walked over behind the bull and off to the side. She sucked in her middle finger before prodding his ass. With a bit of effort she slid her finger all the way in, earning a grunt from Grunder down below.

"Oh dear Ovral, this is going to be a really tight fit...hope you are up for really working those hips again so early!" She cackled and started fingering the bull mans ass 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Really tight is how they all start out."

Releasing Grunder's ass, he'd grab Belle's head and hold her down with his cock down her throat. Watching Grunder's manly backside get prepared wasn't as appealing as fucking Narmin or Byra, but it was causing him to throb within the cow-kin's throat. Only after ensuring he felt nice and slicked up would he pull the mother of his daughter off and gently help her out of the way. There was a new ass to break in and it was time to claim his prize. Carefully striding up, he'd pull Matilda's hand away and line his cock up rather greedily. If the bull wasn't ready, he'd fuck him until it didn't matter. Taking the tail and tugging it just enough to raise the ass up and to his cock, he'd slip in with a grunt and claim what had to be his fourth virgin hole.

"Haaa~... always nice claiming a new bitch in the morning. Byra and Narmin, I want you both to occupy his hands once you're done eating... and Belle... I want you to make sure he doesn't touch his cock. This session is only about t-the new buttslut learning how to use this hole."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Grunder gave a slightly pained moan as his ass took a cock for the very first time. He was insanely tight, almost painfully so, and equally as hot inside. Despite all this, he didn't voice a single complaint, just took it with stoic silence as Orval claimed what was not his. 

Belle nodded and sat next to Grunder to watch his cock slowly grow erect as his prostate is poked and prodded by cock.

Byra and Narmin quickly finished their meal and moved in front of Grunder. Narmin took his right hand and placed it on his cock. "Come on then Greta, time to learn to give a proper hand job!"

Byra was a different tune as she got down on her hands and knees and pushes her plump rump toward him. "Let me feel those thick fingers again before they become slim like mine!"

Grunder didn't hesitate, he reached out and gripped Narmins cock, quickly stroking it up and down, his hand able to completely encompass it. He pulled his other hand over and sucked on two fingers before moving it out and sliding them into Byra's ass, drawing a moan from the girly boy as her favorite hole was teased open and penetrated.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Feeding inch by inch as he thrusted and worked his hips to get his cock deeper inside Grunder, it was safe to say that his bull-kin had high hopes. A nice and hot hole like Grunder's would be priceless once trained, regardless of if he became a herm or stayed a male. The bigger but submitting bull-kin would finally get hilted after many moments of ass-battering motions, the mercenary moaning as he delivered a smack across his ass.

"G-good...but I think you're not feeling it enough!"

Releasing Grunder's tail, he climbed up and onto the table and put both hands on the bottom's shoulders as he began thrusting from atop the table-pinned bull. The change in position meant he was battering him open while aiming almost directly down and toward the male's prostate.

"T-To think you were Belle's brother... maybe keeping you like thus for a while until you're anally trained would be wise! I can't allow 'Greta' to shirk on her anal skills yet carry my child... maybe the person you want us to grab will be better at taking it than you and I'll just fuck them without letting you get a turn."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm....Master, could you maybe keep the degrading talk to other people we enslave? That is still my brother you are talking too....who just threw away everything for my well being too." Belle's face looked extremely guilty and not happy in the slightest. Weather it was due to her brothers choices or Orval's treatment...that much was unsure.

Both Narmin and Byra were certainly enjoying the treament they were getting. Narmin's cock was drooling pre over Grunder's hand while Byra was pushing back against the fingers in her ass. Both wore happy faces as yet another person was being brought into the harem they called home.

Finally was Grunder, grunting slightly every time Orval thruts in to the hilt and pushes against his prostate. His cock was a full mast and twitching as pleasure was pushed onto his body. "This was my choice Belle. If he sees fit to berate me for my actions then so be it. Though I had held him in higher regard than to go back on his word. Then again, I have yet to speak up about details of who I wanted, so I could always just not say it." his voice is even and level, a sign of some serious self control.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Little did Grunder know that he could snap a collar on his neck and find out exactly who it was without any issue. As he pounded away at the newly broken in ass, he'd finally look to Belle for a long moment before sighing and thrusting entirely inside.

"Belle, get a collar for Grunder. For now I'll stop and just focus on breaking his ass in as a favor to you... but you were content to help me just about rape others. If you're soft for your brother, then it's clear that you might not be deserving that clit-cock and such a spot at my side."

Turning his attention back to Grunder, his eyes narrowed and he took hold of the tail and twisted it nice and tight before pulling it, thrusting into the hole he was hoping to smash so brutally that the bull's pleasure button was stuck down and his cock was forced to heed it. For all the fun he had wanted to have, it was certainly irking him that his fun was being ruined while both Narmin and Orval enjoyed themselves. And from atop Grunder's back, he'd lower to slam harder against the bottom-bitch. Matilda had got it at his roughest and he'd need to imitate that focus and deep-rutting if he wanted to make his mark and bury his seed inside the much larger in many ways bull. Grunder would need to learn why Byra enjoyed his fingers so much and why Narmin was going to break day-after-day into a more perfect slut.

"Stay n-nice and still, Grunder... I think cumming inside you will be an important milestone, once your prostate is smeared with my cum... there's no way that even you could endure such a thing like that..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle looked hurt, tears in her eyes as she got up a retrieved a collar before sitting down again. "So... I am not allowed to care for brother? I understand master. Do as you will, I will not speak up about it again." True to her words she sat there silently, only there to make sure Grunder doesn't try to rub his cock in any way.

What happened next...was something Orval has yet to experience in this line of work...and certainly not something from those he has dominated before. Grunder let go of Narmin and pulled his hand away from Byra. With grit teeth he put his hands under his chest and pushed up suddenly, throwing Orval off his back and onto the floor where the bull promptly landed on top of him, his great weight knocking the air from Orval's lungs. Quickly rolling to the side, he grabs Orval's hand and throws his naked form across the room where he crashes into the couch.

"You over step your bounds Orval! I have misjudged your character! You covet and claim your harem, forcing them to only idolize you! Already you have shown your true colors and saddened my sister!"

"Grunder stop! It's fine!"

"It is not fine! Nothing about this is fine! I should never have considered your words! I should have known this man had muddled your mind with false words!"

As the raging bull steps for Orval, Matilda intercepts and holds him in place with her arms around his hips. "Hey now! That is my ticket to an interesting place you rapid animal!"

Byra, Narmin, Phorcide, Natalie and Vivian all run away and hide in the corner, combat not being their specialty.

Selena jumps onto Grunder's back, her arms around his neck and her tail coiling around his thick body. "I got him! I got him!"

Grunder starts struggling against his two assailants while Belle just watches in horror from the side. 

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Crashing across the room, he had barely been able to get up by the time the duo had secured him. Rising to his feet, he had enough time to feel just how much it hurt to get thrown after getting pulled from a bull-kin's ass and tossed like a ragdoll. Taking a moment to steel himself, he'd finally look between Belle and Grunder before realizing just how outrageous this all was. Walking toward Belle and the restrained bull-kin, he'd finally wrap an arm around her and pull her close to him. Taking the collar from her hand, he'd look to her with a far more exacerbated sigh.

"I didn't... mean that, Belle. It's for this reason I wanted you to collar him."

Tossing the collar to the ground, he'd make one last moment to kiss his cow-kin girl on the neck before releasing her. It was only then, walking and moving toward the open part of the room as his body's stamina raced to recover from the blow he'd received, that he finally lowered his stance and narrowed his eyes at Grunder.

"Release him... I didn't want to fight Belle's brother... but Grunder won't come willingly. If he truly thinks I require my harem and followers to idolize me, then let me show him how I fight. If I win, I'm putting that collar on you and making both you and Belle mine. If I lose... then I'll let you take Belle and she can even abort our daughter if you want. I've done nothing but treat Belle kindly until you came up and refused to work with me. Kindly enough she was the first I truly tried to impregnate and carry my first child. I saved her from that fat fuck's abuse and a brothel... and now I'm going to save her from you. I won't lose to you, regardless of your size!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Matilda and Selena let go and back away from the bull as her rounds on Orval.

"So now you try to hide yourself huh?! If those words were true you wouldn't need to use harsh words and verbal abuse to get yourself going!" His fists rise into a fighting stance, Orval can tell right away it isn't some drunkard putting up his dukes, but an honest unarmed form. "I will beat you down and send your petty harem back home on your wagon. Then I will take my sister away from you and this hyper sexualized life! She gave her life and her love to you, and the moment she shows compassion for anyone other than you, you threaten her with demotion and criticize her behavior! You are a tyrant in the making and I will stop you before more fall into your trap!" 

The words have run their course, any more talking would be pointless. Only actions will speak now. Grunder stomps forward, his legs sturdy and strong before throwing a straight punch aimed for Orval's chest. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
If only Grubder knew how wrong he was, as there had been something more dark brewing in his sister that he'd seen while collaring his newest. The only tyranny and degrading he employed was meant to break the ones who couldn't find inspiration. Regardless of how well trained his larger opponent was, he'd win and reform this bull.

Ducking and striding forward, he was able to slip the larger bull's guard as he drew his own fist back and threw an uppercut aimed at his stomach. Orval had speed, so slipping in and out was the best he had... 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Orval did have speed over the bull, and that was his best advantage as Grunder had strength and endurance over Orval. His fist came up and collided with Grunders abs with the sounds of flesh hitting flesh, but Grunder didn't so much as flinch...in fact, that might have hurt Orval's fist more than the bull.

In response, Grunder grabbed his hand again and tosses him across the room sending Orval sliding across the floor.

"You can't beat tyrant! I am stronger and harder than you are! Was that a punch you just threw or did you just want to cope another feel?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Getting thrown around and having a stinging sensation on his fist was not ideal for Orval. There had been many fights like this in his life, but not one that carried as much importance to him. His desire for Belle wasn't just attraction at this point, but knowing full well the child in her was the first he'd have. Cursing before he steadied and rose into his posture once more, he knew full well that he'd probably be walking out of this with a battered body... but he was getting Grunder to understand and accept his willingness to keep his sister. A willingness to protect his harem not just out of selfish desire, but the affection that was building daily. The dream he had wasn't going to be wiped out by some misguided smith who hadn't even worked beyond what was considered the mere middle of this town's quality.

"If I'm the tyrant, then I dread to hear how you're just the measly piss-ant who can't even become the hero!"

While he'd look for any properly accurate weak spot, Orval charged in once more. If he could land a powerful blow to the back of those furred legs, maybe he could buckle the giant... but with their bodies bare the only way current obvious weak spot wouldn't help his case. If he wanted to prove himself, he had to fight fair.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Grunder pushed forward and met his blow head on with her left arm, taking it full on to his shoulder area. He wasn't even trying to dodge, just direct the blows away from sensitive areas. The bull winds up his fist for a downward punch, but misses as Orval jumps to the side, his fist making cracks in the floor as he looks to the side and snarls at Orval.

"I'm not trying to be the hero! I am being the brother who is saving his sister from the tyrants perverted clutches!"

Off to the side Orval can see Belle, a conflicted look on her face as she watches the fight unfold. With a pained look on her face she waves her hand at Orval and makes a simple gesture pointing to a spot on her forehead. Looking back to Grunder, he can see what she means, the spot between Grunder's horns, it must be a weak spot on the bull man! Now he just had to actually hit it without being tossed aside again.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Belle was still helping him, which meant she at least wasn't too torn between the two. Perhaps she knew full well that their bond remaining strong was important for their daughter. Turning his gaze toward Grunder, he'd make certain he watched the spot as he considered his methods of reaching that weak spot. Ending this without getting too messed up or harming her brother was ideal... but to reach such a spot would require him beating the brother with one strike before he caught on that Orval knew of the weak spot.

"Maybe you're just jealous that she was born ready to be a wife while you can't even get that someone special to fall for you! I didn't need collars to get Byra to love me!"

Thinking fast, he looked to the collar he'd tossed on the ground, running to grab hold of it before turning and rushing at Grunder. If he knew what the bull might do, then holding it alone would cause Grunder to either strike him or try to grab hold of the collared hand. In that time, he'd need to throw his punch... and pray that it didn't get stopped or miss the sweet-spot to put an end to the scuffle. Before either of them hurt their junk on something or Belle had to watch for much longer.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Grunder saw his move and snarled. Planting his hooves on the floor he went for another straight punch with his left hand.

"No, you didn't need a collar, you just grabbed up a desperate boy who wants to be a girl!"

At the last second his punch changes to a grab, wrapping around the hand holding the collar and lifting him clear off the floor. Turing to throw Orval once again revealing his only window of opportunity. He had to take the second throw, it was going to hurt, but if Belle's advice is true and he landed this hit while he was mid throw, Grunder should go down. Timing is everything here!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Mid-air as he was, Orval knew this one was definitely going to hurt.

"That's what you don't get! It's not the body that matters, it's the fact I cared for her and took her in when no one else fucking would give her any sort of freedom!"

As he passed overhead, he threw out a strong punch directly to the indicated spot between the horns, sailing through the air and only hoping it had been enough. It didn't take much longer before he landed on his back atop the kitchen table, sending plenty of plates falling from the table or shaking. The smack onto the table splintered it, but thankfully it endured as Orval winced and arched his back in an attempt to fight off the pain.

"Fuck! Damn, that... fucking hurt! Ngh! Big... fucking... bastard!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Grunder's eyes slowly widened as he saw Orval's true target. He could not block it in his current position and with a loud smack Orval hit his mark. Grunder's bellowed in rage and pain as he fell to his knees clutching at his forehead, stars flickering in his vision. He tries to get to his hooves again but only stumbles back down.

"How did you know to hit there?!" he said with grit teeth.

Belle stepped forward with the collar in her hands. "I told him... You would have beaten him half to death and no other hit would have stopped you." she kneels down and holds the collar to his neck. "I hope you will forgive me at some point but I won't let this continue." She clicks the collar onto his neck, the buckle fading away as he looks at her with betrayed eyes.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Even though he had won, he knew full well that this was far from any sort of victory. Rather than bring Belle's brother into the fold safely and peacefully, it had resorted to violence and her having to betray her brother. As much as he had ordered her to do it, seeing it happen was almost too much. As he rolled off the table and fell to this hands and knees, he gasped for air for a few moments longer before grasping a hold of his breathing and the pain. Pushing the latter down and ignoring it as best he could, he slowly rose to his feet and started over. But rather than go for some revenge, he moved to Belle and half-propped himself against her. Naked as ever, he didn't try to do anything sexual. Instead, he reached out and took her hand and pulled her down into a kiss. It wasn't one with tongue, but a gentle one... and as fast as it happened he broke it and looked to Grunder.

"Pack your things... get them loaded. I learned my lesson... maybe now you'll understand the one she was trying to tell you. I had asked her if she wanted to have a child with me... I never forced her. Of all of my harem, there was only one who has outright been against my forward act. And now, he's getting to learn who he wants to be back at the estate. We'll collar the one you want... but you can do it."

Looking to Belle for a passing moment, he'd motion for her to fetch her brother the last of his collars before wincing and starting to the living room. It would only be as he turned that splinters and wood could be seen littering his lightly bloodied back. Unlike Grunder, who he could end the life or very essence of it with a snap thanks to the collar, Orval wasn't above walking away with the fight resolved. He'd won but at the cost of Belle making a hard choice and his back feeling quite terrible. But he didn't make it very far, falling to one knee once he'd reached the living room with a curse through his breath.

"Shit... some of this stuff... really hurts... I might... need a doctor, first. I feel a few scars are going to be back there now... so much for a rather unblemished record."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Vivian was to his side almost instantly. "Hold still master, I know a bit of first aid. Byra, get me clean towels and look for some gauze! Natalie, get me warm water!" Her sudden commanding tone had the desired affect as the other two darted away to gather her desired supplies. With gentle fingers she started pulling the looser splinters from his back and throwing them off to the side.

Selena and Matilda started picking up the mess and getting any further hazards out of the way while also keeping an eye on Grunder.

Belle has retrieved that last collar and passed it to her brother. He didn't move, just let it fall to the floor in front of him as he sat there with his hands on the collar now permanently affixed to his neck. His eyes were full of fear, confusion and betrayal as the thought of his own sister making such a judgement on him burned in his mind. Belle simply walked away and stopped at the door. "Ineed to think for a while. I will be at the wagon if you need me." With a somber look on her face, she leaves the house. 

Phorcide and Narmin start gathering any scattered supplies and things about the house to get ready for the long trip home. They were thankful to get away from the chaotic room and the tension that hung in the air of what was once a nice dinning room.

Soon, Vivian had her supplies and was working on Orval's back. Carefully removing the splinters one by one until they were all out and thrown away, using the warm water on a cloth to clean the wounds and wipe away the blood while the dry ones were used to dry him off and soak up any more run off while she wrapped gauze around his back and stomach to hold it in place. "This will hold it until we can get you properly looked at master. Surely there is a doctor here right?" 

No one answered as the only one who knew was Grunder, and he hadn't budged an inch.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With all that happened, he had no ability to do more than remain still. The pain was at least nulled somewhat thanks to the quick work of his new slaves. The lack of answer from Grunder only fueled his own frustration as he would move to lean on Selena for support.

"Leave him be... Matilda must know a doctor. If not... then I'll wait until we reach the estate for treatment."

Looking toward the door, he wanted to be with the cow-kin... but they had to finish their job.

"We should go find the overseer... help me get dressed and we can take it easy to get there. I can't risk ruining things for all of you like I've done for Belle..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena acted as Orval's support as Byra carefully dressed him back up, leaving his chain mail off so it wouldn't put weight on his wounds. Matilda steps up with a grin on her face.

"Oh yea, I know where the doctor is. He lives on the upper rise just like I did. Been to him a couple of times myself. A tall ferret-kin man, real smart about this kind of stuff."

"The over seer is on sight all day master, we should get you to the doctor first." Phorcide said with a nervous look on her face.

For the most part, the house is back together save for the destroyed table and dishes pushed into the corner. The house has been looted for supplies and resources. There is nothing more to do now than pack up Grunder and get moving.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"That... so? Help Grunder up and get the collar, then. Let's let Matilda drive the wagon with Belle and I. The thing will be packed..."

Grunting, he'd start moving and pull away from Selena. The clothes at least wouldn't get bloody and he wanted to sit with the cow-kin. Being with her for a short time couldn't hurt. It was looking to be a longer day at the landing, but the house was cleaned of necessary supplies for the many smiths. He'd have to hope he could arrange the place be taken care of as a place to reside when at the landing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Matilda goes over and gets the bull man to his hoovesand grabs the collar, dragging him along by his hand as he is still lost in though. Everyone leaves the house, locking the door behind them as they all move for the wagon. Everyone climbs into the back Save for Matilda, Belle and Orval himself, who sit up front. Matilda freshens up the horses and they are soon on their way back up to the upper forges. While they travel Belle does not say a word, nor does she look at Orval, her thoughts and feelings still conflicted. The wagon rolls along the smooth stone road with ease, passing by houses and people walking until Matilda bring it to a stop outside a grand looking estate.

"Here we are Orval. Doctor Tu'sheen lives here." She helps Orval back down. "He will help you out real quick. Will most likely still hurt, but it won't get infected or anything."

Matilda helps him walk up to the front door where she knocks loudly. The door soon opens to reveal a tall ferret-kin man. His body is lithe and and soft looking. Ginger hair sits on top of his head with two round ferret ears on top. His facial features are soft with blue eyes, a small nose and plush lips. Slender shoulders lead to lithe arms covered in brown and black fur down to the hands. His chest is flat along with his stomach and his rump is small but soft looking under his pants. Long legs end in little ferret paws, all covered in black and brown fur. A long bushy ferret tail hangs from his rear.

"Huh? Matilda? Who is this with you? He is obviously hurt. Here, help him inside." With a nod Matilda steps inside the fancy home. It looks much like Eleanors estate but much smaller. They walk into the living room where she sets Orval down on the chair.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Suffice to say, Orval wasn't expecting what might as well have been a femboy to be on the other side. Belle's cold shoulder had left him in a not very pleased mood as he was helped in and to a chair. He took enough time to carefully remove his shirt, revealing his covered wounds from his seated position.

"I just need it to not bleed when we travel... I didn't figure I would require a doctor while on the road... wish I had."

His eyes looked to Matilda, wondering how she knew the appealing doctor. With the promised collar for Grunder, he couldn't hope to take this ferret by any means beyond negotiation and convincing... but his mind knew that a proper doctor had many uses that magic couldn't solve without sufficient skill. That includes ensuring children were healthy and tending to wounds like Orval's or worse.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, alright then." The ferret stands behind Orval after getting his doctors bag. he gently removes the bandages and makes a tutting noise with his tongue when he sees the wounds. "Hmm, multiple small puncture wounds and lacerations. I have seen this before...you were smashed through a table weren't you?"

"Yea...he was...how did you know that?"

"One too many drunken guys coming in here after a bar fight." he reaches into his back and pulls out a bottle which he pours onto a cloth. "Grit your teeth sir, this is going to sting worse than falling into a nettle patch." He then presses the cloth to Orval's wounds and just like his words, it hurts like a bitch, almost as bad as getting the wound. "good news is, this shouldn't leave a scar. BAd news is, you are going to be stiff and sore for a week."