Nightgames Mod (v2.5.1.2) updated 2/11/17

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
I see a new competitor has snuck into the games. An unexpected but pleasant surprise!

No problems so far other than a couple of crashes: http://pastebin.com/18v0haUF

Edit: Actually, I found out the select competitor option doesn't work. You can tell it to remove opponents but they still show up as normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazzertron

Nov 1, 2016
Double posting, but I do want a new post for this:

Bug fixes:
- Fixed a crash bug related to tentacles.
    - Unfortunately this does change it a bit, in that it will use the character's stats in calculating pleasure damage whereas before it was using a dummy tentacles character. Oh well.
- Fixed a crash bug related to the Glamour skill
- Fixed a bug that caused AI opponents not to evaluate tickle and slap as stamina damage.
- Stunned now 3 -> 2 turns and winded lasts 3-4 -> 4 turns.
- Fixed a bug where characters will equip random clothing they own upon loading from a save. This removes compatibility with SUPER old saves. If you're using like < 1.9 saves, well, don't :p
- Fixed a bunch of typos and grammar issues. I swear writing for nightgames is like doing madlibs...
- Fixed a bug where Footjob strategy would cause the user to do squats. (repeatedly stand up and mount you)

New:
- Added WindUp strategy to Mara. Maybe she'll actually begin using some of those temporal skills...

Balance:
- Made windup a bit more attractive.
    - Charging will now only cost charges * 5 mojo instead of charges * 10.
- Dark Tendrils will now also knockdown upon successful bind.
    - It now will arouse the user by 15% instead of by 5 flat.
- Dominate will also now cost 10% arousal instead of a flat 10.

https://mega.nz/#!08pgnb4L!87HRN4Qgvh1yrI8ZS57jLIMyCHJ0UOKMB_SPJKYTO2Q

Hi, I don't know why but the new build isn't including Futanari time in the advanced starts.

BCRoxx

Nov 11, 2015
Interesting! It's definitely more difficult at the beginning, because the girls will just push you around. It gets more even as you unlock more options and beef up your stats a bit.

Maybe it's my rustiness with the game, but I actually found it to be prohibitively difficult unless going with cunning or power at start. I started a new playthrough as a seduction-heavy character, and simply found myself outleveled and way outclassed in very short order as few of my moves would succeed, meaning almost no mojo, and I'd just get knocked down in almost every fight. It's a far cry from the last time I played, when seduction was massively overpowered; now, at least in the beginning (when it matters the most) it feels the complete opposite.

Also, I found a bug. I bought crotchless panties only for them to not appear in my wardrobe between matches. Very frustrating, that. And the game still insists my female character has a phantom penis, which I know to be a known issue and am okay with as it does not directly impact play.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Maybe it's my rustiness with the game, but I actually found it to be prohibitively difficult unless going with cunning or power at start. I started a new playthrough as a seduction-heavy character, and simply found myself outleveled and way outclassed in very short order as few of my moves would succeed, meaning almost no mojo, and I'd just get knocked down in almost every fight. It's a far cry from the last time I played, when seduction was massively overpowered; now, at least in the beginning (when it matters the most) it feels the complete opposite.

Also, I found a bug. I bought crotchless panties only for them to not appear in my wardrobe between matches. Very frustrating, that. And the game still insists my female character has a phantom penis, which I know to be a known issue and am okay with as it does not directly impact play.

Hint: on seduction heavy character, try using tickle. Tickle is the seduction early game knockdown skill, because it weakens, builds mojo, and does a bit of arousal damage. Try using strip as much as possible, as well as shove whenever the chance occurs if they're still clothed (I'm not sure if I remembered to put this in the changelogs, but mojo cost of stripping is drastically decreased when you are on top of someone, I think 10 mojo -> 2 mojo). Once they're naked, tickle will be pretty useful. The tickler item is pretty good too now if I recall correctly.

Another useful thing is to take is pimphand. It upgrades pleasure damage using your hands a bit, but more importantly, it increases the mojo gain from slap from 5% to 15%. Spamming slap and shove with pimp hand will get you to level 10 usually in my playthroughs.

Finally, don't be too afraid to use wait. It builds a fair amount of mojo and heals a bit early in the game.

That said, if you don't pick up any power or cunning early on, you are pretty much putting yourself at a disadvantage. There's nothing wrong with playing like that, but you do have to expect that you'll knocked around a lot without keeping up in power/cunning. I kind of want to make it so taking purely one attribute isn't the best way to play.

Conversely though, once you knock them down, seduction skills have been buffed quite a bit, so cunnilingus/blowjob/handjob/finger does quite a bit of lust damage once they're down.

Once you get to level 10 and can pick up another Attribute, magic will get you barrier which helps a lot vs stamina damage, Ki will get you some powerful knockdown/defensive  options. I don't think dark gets anything particularly strong in defense but it's a pretty powerful attribute on its own, so it's not a terrible idea. I'm a bit out of touch with the science attribute though, since I've never played with it. Some feed back there would help.

That said, I'm super open to balance suggestions, so please let me know how it plays out. If anything feels too weak, I'll try to see what I can tweak around.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Tentacles are persistently buggy. http://pastebin.com/8DgEe2FK

I don't have a lot of time with Science either, but I'll try it out this run and tell you what I think.

Goddammit tentacles. Lemme edit up a save file to test that stuff out... :(

Okay I think it's fixed now.

At least I couldn't reproduce it when I spammed Reyka and my character with tentacle tonics.

Bug fixes:

- Goddamn tentacles.

https://mega.nz/#!M4InTJ7C!gVjDK6XJYDFtdqxWQPMLIHuGJXXOUH2Z12iQe8QgwgA

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
Goddammit tentacles. Lemme edit up a save file to test that stuff out... :(

Okay I think it's fixed now.

At least I couldn't reproduce it when I spammed Reyka and my character with tentacle tonics.

Bug fixes:

- Goddamn tentacles.

https://mega.nz/#!M4InTJ7C!gVjDK6XJYDFtdqxWQPMLIHuGJXXOUH2Z12iQe8QgwgA

So far so good. No crashes that I found. Here's some bugs/questions.

• "You use Needle Throw. You hit Airi with one of your drugged needles. She flushes with arousal and she is finding it difficult to stay on her feet." -> "You use Needle Throw. You hit Airi with one of your drugged needles. She flushes with arousal and seems to find it difficult to stay on her feet."
  • Not strictly a bug, but assjob is usable by a character who is on top after using Anal Ride (Whatever this stance is called: "You are flat on your back with your cock buried inside Angel's ass"). It doesn't really make sense to be able to use while they're inside you if Assjob is the type of grinding you'd do while dancing with someone.
  • Undress doesn't remove footwear (or gloves, presumably).
  • Gloves aren't listed as clothing in the status menu.
  • Do you not need to orgasm to lose after running out of Willpower anymore? I can't remember if this was changed or not, but currently you lose the fight as soon as your WP hits 0.
  • How does damage variance work? Stomp, for example, sometimes does 12 damage and sometimes 42. I see there's a staleness modifier for pleasure attacks, but pain-based attacks don't have such detailed reports.
  • What does it mean when you tempt someone/they tempt you automatically? Not the skill Tempt, but sometimes it'll say something like "You tempted her for 9 (base:5, charisma:1.7)". What is this, exactly?
  • Mara's Slime pet's handjob says Mara expertly handles your cock. I don't recall which perk it is that calls up that message. Maybe Dexterous or Cock/Pussy Handler? Whatever it is, the tentacles from the living suit also cause this, and additionally I believe this sort of bug applies to Innocent Appearance, where if your imp, for example, strikes your opponent, it'll say YOU put less strength into it.
  • "You use Living Clothing: Self. You power up your fabricator and dial the knob to the emergency reclothing setting. You hit the button and dark tentacles squirm out of the device. The tentacles coils around your body and wraps itself into a living suit."
  • The living suit refuses to budge with Undress, but it can be removed with Strip Self.
  • Glamour uses the text for Illusion, and it says "you look inhumanly beautiful" in the battle text after your opponent uses it though it doesn't seem to apply the status to the PC.
  • If you're tripped by your opponent dodging your Carry, it won't stun you for any duration.
  • The tooltip for Imbue Fetish lists two separate Mojo costs. Additionally, Glamour, Sleight of Hand, and Magic Missile list Mojo cost twice in their tooltip.
  • Regarding perks, what does Exhibition do? Also, Bra Master, Panty Master, and Foot Fetish have very little impact, of all the starting perks.

I did some not-overly-thorough testing on the Science attribute, just to get some first impressions out there for you:

• I couldn't assess the strength of Shock Balls/Shock Breasts because I don't understand enough about how damage works to test it properly. Sometimes they did 2 damage, sometimes 88, and similar things could be said of the skills' lesser versions.
  • The Slime seems like a strong ally because it trips opponents, stunning them for two rounds. Its fuck attack did a hefty 90 pleasure damage (still needs more testing, since I couldn't force it), almost twice as strong as my half-way developed fucking-based character with the largest cock size's Thrust. The Slime doesn't seem into anal, and it only does about half the pleasure damage with its handjob move, so it's stronger against women. It also occasionally lubes up your opponent, a status I'm uncertain on the potency of. These benefits are perhaps offset by the fact that it spends half of its turns doing nothing.
  • Stun Blast is an instant KO with a decent success rate. It also costs no Mojo, only 4 batteries. This is obviously quite powerful. Perhaps toning it down to strong stamina damage and adding a blinding effect for a number of turns would be better?
  • Shrink Ray effectively sucks up your opponent's Mojo, and it can cause Shame, a powerful status effect, but apparently only rarely.
  • Short Circuit seems like a stronger version of Masochism. It both pleasures and arouses you in addition to doing the stamina damage (which can sometimes calm you down, but only if the blow was strong enough to pass the threshold).
  • Defabricator is an instant undress that costs no Mojo or batteries and doesn't seem to ever miss.
  • Living Clothing gives you underwear back, but it also pleasures you every turn. I'm not sure how useful this is, but it is pretty cool.
  • Battery balance is generous, but probably fine. You have 20 batteries, and skills cost 0/2/3/4 batteries per use, so you can use your skills liberally and recharge them in an instant in the Workshop. You mention that Science increases the potency of items and biological damage. I haven't tested this increased potency yet, but it seems like a nice benefit on top of these powerful skills.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
What does it mean when you tempt someone/they tempt you automatically? Not the skill Tempt, but sometimes it'll say something like "You tempted her for 9 (base:5, charisma:1.7)". What is this, exactly?

Temptation increases arousal, but it can't make you cum. It can carry you to the edge, but not over it.

Regarding perks, what does Exhibition do? Also, Bra Master, Panty Master, and Foot Fetish have very little impact, of all the starting perks.

Exhibitionist causes passive mojo gain if you're functionally naked; 2 points per turn.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
Right, but what is the source of this automatic temptation? Does it just start once you have high enough affection for them, and the damage done is based on that? Is it from a perk? To do with clothing?

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Right, but what is the source of this automatic temptation? Does it just start once you have high enough affection for them, and the damage done is based on that? Is it from a perk? To do with clothing?

Did either of you have the raw sexuality trait? That tempts each side for 4% of your maximum arousal each turn.

I do think that a lot of starting perks are a bit weak. I'll try to do another pass on them in an upcoming patch.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
My opponent has it, which explains her side. I don't though:

"experienced",
        "footfetishist",
        "fitnessNut",
        "cockTraining1",
        "powerfulhips",
        "testosterone",
        "fastLearner",
        "pussyhandler",
        "cockTraining2",
        "strongwilled",
        "polecontrol",
        "augmentedPheromones",
        "pheromones",
        "fetishTrainer",
        "dirtyfighter",
        "fearless",
        "spiral"

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Yup that's it. Raw sexuality does lust damage to BOTH of you every turn. If both of you had raw sexuality, it would deal the temptation damage twice per turn.

So taking a look at the starting traits I do think that a some of them are a bit weak. I'll try to do another pass on them in an upcoming patch.

Exhibitionist is pretty good spot, mojo per turn is always useful, even if it's just 2%.

Romantic feels a bit weak now. It currently increases mojo gain for kiss from 10% to 15%, as well add adding 3 base arousal damage to kiss if you're under 20 seduction or 10 base if you are 20 or over. Kiss used to be pretty overpowered, but now I definitely feel like this trait could use some buffs.

Dexterous is in a pretty good spot I think. It improves pleasure damage with hands and feet by 40% (additive with other bonuses), as well as allowing you to use handjob and finger without stripping the opponent's underwear.

Experienced is okay too, you take only 66.6% self-damage from fuck skills. It's not super amazing, but not terrible.

Wrassler feels like it could be good. Not sure how it really plays out though. What it does is raise the pain threshold by 50% and reduce the calming effects of pain by 50%. Currently you start calming the opponent down when you deal more pain than 1/6th of their stamina bar at once. So if Mara has 100 stamina and you knee her for 20, she'll be calmed down by 20 - round_down(100 / 6) = 4 arousal. If you deal 50 pain, she will be calmed by 50 - (100 / 6) = 34 arousal. However if you have the wrassler perk, her pain threshold is increased to round_down(100 / 6) * 1.5 = 24. So if you hurt her for 20, she wont calm down at all. And if you deal 50 pain, she will calm down by (50 - 24) / 2 = 13 arousal.

This becomes also pretty useful once you get masochism/SM Queen trait. With masochism on, pain will never calm you down. Instead, you will take arousal damage up to your pain threshold. So in the previous example, without wrassler, at 20 pain, Mara will be aroused for 16. At 50 pain, she will still be aroused for 16. However, with the wrassler trait, her pain threshold will increase to 24. So at 20 pain, she'll be aroused by 20 and at 50 she'll be aroused by 24.

It's not an amazing perk, but for Jewel or any power builds it's pretty handy.

Pimphand is a pretty amazing perk early, but falls off a bit later. What it does is increase the mojo gain on slap from 5% to 15%. It makes slapping people around a pretty good way to wear them down as well as gain some mojo. Additionally, it improves pleasure damage when using hands by 20% additively.

Stableform just prevents you from getting permanently transformed. It's more of a flavor thing than a real benefit.

Brassballs can really save your ass if you get routinely hit in the balls by your opponents. It massively decreases the damage from a lot of skills like flick/kick/knee/squeeze/stomp/use crop if you are missing underwear and have balls. Interestingly it also prevents damage even if you have no balls. That might be a bug though.

And yup panty master and bra master barely does anything. What it does is make stripping your opponent's bra and panties a bit easier. More specifically, it lowers the "stripping difficulty" of the clothing article by 75%. However, most underwear are super easy to strip, so who knows whether it's actually useful at all. It also doesn't help that skills other than strip bottom/strip top/tear basically always succeeds, and doesn't even look at stripping difficulty :(.

On the weakness side, I think they are all pretty effective.

Insatiable makes it so you retain 20% of your maximum arousal after an orgasm, effectively making it so you have 20% less maximum arousal.

Imagination makes certain temptation attacks more effective. Namely charm, facesit, smother, taunt, tempt and whisper. This probably could be just generalized to receive more temptation in general.

Achilles is basically reverse brassballs. It can screw you over pretty hard if you get kneed.

Ticklish makes you take more pleasure damage when getting tickled. Since tickle is one of the better ways of getting through the early game, it could be pretty bad. However, I'm not entirely sure it does enough right now. Maybe it should also increase the amount of stamina damage you take?

Lickable used to be insanely bad, and increase the base pleasure damage of oral skills by 5-10 or something. Now it got nerfed a bit in the last round of balance changes, and now will only add 2-3 + 1 per 20 levels for non-genital oral skills (lick ___). For blowjob and cunnilingus etc, it will be adding an additional 2-3 + 1 damage per 20 levels above 40. Keep in mind this is base damage, and will be multiplied by all the normal multipliers. This factors into about a 20-30% increase in power for lick ___ skills, and a 40-50% increase for blowjob/cunnilingus, which is pretty powerful. It's pretty much the reason why Angel is kind of a joke early

Naive makes it so you have a 50% chance of not becoming cynical after getting a mind game status applied. This can be pretty annoying later when you get repeatedly charmed and enthralled.

Foot fetishist basically doesn't do anything early, since footjob only unlocks at 22 seduction. However, vs people actually using footjob, it can get pretty bad, since it will double the "hotness" of the enemy's feet, increase the amount of pleasure damage done with feet by the magnitude (it starts off at 25%), and increases in magnitude by .05 every time. However I do see a bug where the footfetish status only lasts for 10 turns. Woops.

Hair trigger increases the pleasure multiplier by 100% straight up, which is a recipe for disaster early on. Later on, it's not as bad since the multiplier can get up to like 600% or something, but it's still pretty nasty.

I'm up for suggestions on any of these btw.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
Your analysis is interesting to me because I agree with the bulk of it just from having played a lot and not necessarily knowing the technical bits behind it.

• Romantic is definitely weaker now that kissing isn't very accurate. It used to be one of my favorites (especially for early game), but with the latest update I'd rather Wait and use the Mojo to secure a position. That actually leads into my next point, regarding the impressive Pimphand.
  • Slap's only other contender at the very start of the game is Tickle, which does about the same amount of stamina damage with starting stats (neither calms), does a little bit of pleasure damage, and builds 7% Mojo (which is either slightly better than or almost half of Slap, depending on the presence of Pimphand). In my experience the fighter who KOs, strips, and sits on their opponent first will win, so building Mojo fast is key. Pimphand grants a LOT of Mojo from Slap, allowing you to more quickly use Shove (which does about double the damage of either Tickle or Slap and has a chance to knockdown in itself), and its benefits don't stop once you get your opponent where you want them, because it also grants a bonus to the efficacy of Finger! It's true you don't build up lust during the setup, but you have plenty of time to do that while they burn turns struggling. Furthermore, Slap doesn't suffer from a staleness mod like Tickle does, so you can spam it. And to top it off, building Power means this method only gets more effective while also quickly granting access to the ever-powerful Counter (which you can actually begin play with if you pour all your points into Power). It's difficult for Tickle to compete here, even if you enhance it with Dexterous because you have to Wait to build up as much Mojo as a Slap, and you make no other progress that turn. That all being said, I do agree it falls off, since the damage doesn't scale, and Focus gets you 25% Mojo, once you hit like 15 or 20 Cunning. What to do about it? That's the tough part. On one hand I want to say that traits with a limited lifetime are good because you have it easy now and lose its benefits later, a tried-and-true tradeoff, but on the other hand the game is snowbally and very heavily affected by the first few nights; win a lot early and you'll be set, but lose a lot early and you're boned. Is this OK? Yes, no, maybe, I don't know. Can you repeat the question?
  • Wrassler is interesting. I haven't tried a Power build since Pegging Party (because Jewel would always savagely maul me and I thought it would be just as good in my hands), but now seems like the prime time for it. I'll have to give it a go soon.
  • Brass Balls is a trait that didn't seem very good when I tried it in 2.2.0.1 because it never affected the number of kicks required to wind me. I imagine it's a lot more useful now that stamina damage is a more prominent feature. Likewise, the disadvantage is that much more brutal. From a strict game design perspective you'd want to modify both, but my opinion here is that people who choose Achilles' Heel are probably content with its severity because they enjoy ballbusting and people who choose Brass Balls probably want less of it, ergo I'd (if anything) buff BB and leave AH alone. At the end of the day a lot of the game revolves around flavor, so I would take care to avoid being too heavy-handed in the name of nebulous "game balance."
  • Haven't tested Ticklish, but it's relevant to my Slap vs Tickle argument so I should probably look into it.
  • Naive is definitely annoying, and I LIKE mind control content. I feel like the problem is a lack of depth and/or variety of said MC content though, not an issue with Naive itself.
  • Foot Fetishist, I dunno about that one. Was it changed recently? I've run it quite a few times, and probably around 2.0.5 or 2.0.6 I did some testing with and without it and found it never contributed significantly, because the amount of Footjobs required never changed. I could see the numbers go up, but if it takes seven turns either way what does it matter? I'm running it in my current build and Foot Pump spam is pretty devastating (especially if preceded by tentacles), but that's also (and has always been) the case without the trait, so I think that's just Foot Pump itself being super strong. I don't know how you'd change it though, or if you even should.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
I think it's fine to have some things be a bit better and some things a bit worse, I just don't want it ever to feel like you need to take a trait because it's so much better than the rest.

I think the only things that need a bit of a nudge is the pantymaster/bramaster perks (and maybe romantic), since they barely do anything. Maybe merge them into a single trait? Or maybe make them perks you can pick up on leveling and introduce a different strength. Hmmm... 

Another thing I'm considering is making mojo gain a bit weaker late game. Once you have over 200 mojo, you can launch game ending attacks every other turn, which feels honestly kinda weird. I'm thinking maybe change it to % of mojo or flat gain, which ever is less? (ie you have 50 mojo, 10% gain would give you 5 mojo. If you have 200 mojo, 10% gain would give you 10 mojo).

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
@nergantre you didn't respond to this when it was noted earlier, but matches now end at 0 Willpower regardless of orgasm. I assume it's a bug; if not, it's a change I vehemently disagree with.

I've tried playing a Power-based build, and it seems perfectly viable right now. I don't think it needs any additional buffs.

The meters behave oddly on occasion when empty. Both the current and maximum values will fluctuate rapidly between two (pairs of) values, looking very glitchy. This might be a Linux-specific bug, but you never know.

BCRoxx

Nov 11, 2015
I think the only things that need a bit of a nudge is the pantymaster/bramaster perks (and maybe romantic), since they barely do anything. Maybe merge them into a single trait? Or maybe make them perks you can pick up on leveling and introduce a different strength. Hmmm...

Well, I don't have nearly enough experience with the newer/newest builds to make balance suggestions, but...

Dextrous allows the PC to use Handjob/Finger when their target is still wearing a bra or panties. I think that's a good model for Bra/Panty Master. My thought is, one of the following,

1. Allow the use of Handjob/Finger when the target is still wearing panties, and allow the use of Fondle Breasts at full potency when the target is still wearing a bra, for the respective perk. Additionally, the PC has a passive, strong, chance of stripping that article of clothing when using the relevant attack (i.e. Finger can remove panties), which makes those abilities powerful openers for PC's with those perks, especially early game when mojo is already a rarity.

Or,

2. The PC gets a free use of an arousal attack, with 100% success and an arousal damage modifier, when making the relevant stripping attack whether it fails or succeeds (i.e. if you go to strip a character's panties, you get an automatic Finger attack with it). This could even be context-sensitive, allowing the PC to strip the article of clothing with their feet or mouth, counting as a footjob/blowjob/lick pussy attack instead, when in the proper position.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
Honestly, you could probably roll all three traits into a single one and allow Handjob/Finger & Fondle Breasts over underwear and it still wouldn't be overpowered because of how trivial an obstacle underwear is now, and it often doesn't even come into play at all because there's such a high chance of also removing your opponent's underwear when you strip off their top/pants. Even if you did that I would still say Dexterous is a bit stronger because of the bonus to hand/foot pleasure.  I think only Mara, with her layers and layers of clothing, is any kind of affected by stripping mechanics, and only up until you get more powerful stripping methods like Sleight of Hand or Tempt Undress. Clothing just isn't a significant part of play right now.

And for the record, I agree with dndw about the WP thing. It's jarring and somewhat annoying to lose out of the blue just because someone is sitting on you or holding onto you. Giving the disadvantaged party at least until the next amount of pleasure damage to turn things around makes more for interesting fights and doesn't feel cheap even if they don't pull it off.

Zalzany

Sep 9, 2015
Well, I don't have nearly enough experience with the newer/newest builds to make balance suggestions, but...

Dextrous allows the PC to use Handjob/Finger when their target is still wearing a bra or panties. I think that's a good model for Bra/Panty Master. My thought is, one of the following,

1. Allow the use of Handjob/Finger when the target is still wearing panties, and allow the use of Fondle Breasts at full potency when the target is still wearing a bra, for the respective perk. Additionally, the PC has a passive, strong, chance of stripping that article of clothing when using the relevant attack (i.e. Finger can remove panties), which makes those abilities powerful openers for PC's with those perks, especially early game when mojo is already a rarity.

Or,

2. The PC gets a free use of an arousal attack, with 100% success and an arousal damage modifier, when making the relevant stripping attack whether it fails or succeeds (i.e. if you go to strip a character's panties, you get an automatic Finger attack with it). This could even be context-sensitive, allowing the PC to strip the article of clothing with their feet or mouth, counting as a footjob/blowjob/lick pussy attack instead, when in the proper position.

Yeah same for the tickler. I find it odd that the tickler at least gets a new text and seems to do more once I strip off their panties, but if I strip off their pants, and what not down to just panties, its the same. Even though the message reads you run the tickler up their inner thigh. Meanwhile rest of the time seems like I don't use it at all, when I should be able to use it on them to great effect while they are wearing panties, unless they got Chasity belts on and the description is messed up. Granted you should be able to work the clit and what have you as well through panties, either use defualt finger and rework the text so you rub htem through their panties add in some fun bits about the panties being soaked as their arousal gets closer to peeking, or put in a rub command.

Since I tried this I been going hard core cunning and seduction and so far loving it, been peeling panties off, and driving them crazy. Went with experienced lover and I can actually win even while pinned, by suckling or fondling them while they grind, jerk me, or fuck me while pined lol.

My hting is early on I lose my stanima fast, seems like eveyr thing they do just tears into me, while my cunning and seduction attacks seem to do nothing to theirs. I quite often find myself playing under dog early on ,like I said trying to just work with them on top of me, and get them to orgasam. Also seems to be the main way I get them down right now anyways, my shoves don't seem to work on most of them, since I am low power, and you think me tickling, and working them over with hickies, nipple foreplay, and the rare successful finger attack would bring them to their knees, but alass early on its a really hard battle even on easy to make them buckle so I can finish them off with some thrusting. I can get them pretty well now while they are on top, or standing up, but getting them to go down so I can fuck them to finish that is fun task all unto itself for me with out resorting to going heavy str and just beating them into submission that feels a little to rapy for me, was the OP way to go in the original as well, just beat them with the crop then pin them down or zip tie them and force yourself on them.

Is there any wiki or guide for this by chance? I am currious to see all the new stuff, and requiremtns. Like i noticed in my first run I did I could counter but not sure what the heck I did to get that op move when I went again after realising cock master doesn't help me with my cock, but work other peoples cocks, so went f-that and started over lol. Also intrested in what factors in to my success chances, because its really hard to kiss, and finger for me with out waiting for htem to wear them selves out. Pretty much limited to tickle, and suckle untill I can mojo up and pull the top off and I can fondle breasts wit hgreater effect. But when I try to go for the gold and fuck my way to final victory, and go for bottoms first I can't do much minus run the tickler up their thighs when they are standing up, for any powerfull moves. Also have no idea what it is that lets me taunt or not, noticed some girls I can taunt, some I can not.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
@nergantre you didn't respond to this when it was noted earlier, but matches now end at 0 Willpower regardless of orgasm. I assume it's a bug; if not, it's a change I vehemently disagree with.

I've tried playing a Power-based build, and it seems perfectly viable right now. I don't think it needs any additional buffs.

The meters behave oddly on occasion when empty. Both the current and maximum values will fluctuate rapidly between two (pairs of) values, looking very glitchy. This might be a Linux-specific bug, but you never know.

Uh I don't remember making that change, so must have been a bug. 

I haven't seen the meter issue either. I have ran night games on mac and windows, but never linux.

@Spike razor, what actually happens? does anything open? Did you extract the zip file?

@Zalzany, yeah I have to think of a way for seduction and cunning builds to get a knockdown early. You can still win without knocking them down, but it definitely feels kinda bad when you're always not in control. Maybe there needs to be a perk for pleasure damage to weaken opponents? not sure how to balance that one though.

@tjmac124, I uh try to avoid writing scenes if I can help it, sorry. I'm a bad writer, and while short stuff like skills are fine, I definitely feel like any of my written scenes are lacking. If you would like to contribute, it would be greatly appreciated, but otherwise new scenes will be slow. I know I said I'd never accept any kind of money for this, but IF and only IF someone wants to, they could maybe commission some of the great smut writers around here to do some short scenes that they personally want implemented. I would be happy to help integrate.

I'll look into the starting traits. I'm sure we can find something interesting.

Zalzany

Sep 9, 2015
Did a bit more work figured out I can tickle them down a bit of work, but it works early on at least on easy till I can learn trip... I have to spam tickle the entire time though. Big thing I got know is there a way to counter pin them? I noticed very earl on they can counter me here and there, and flip me over so they are on top, I still win but I do find any one with a riding crop knocks me down once or twice a fight, and it would be nice to be able to turn the tables. Probaly need strength but at same time main ones who do it are often not he str heavy girls.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
So I was going to put out a new build tonight, but stuff ended up taking longer than I expected. Here's a bit of a sneak peak on what I'm trying to implement right now.

I'm coding in some post-combat scenes. What I'm using this for is for the competitors to ask you a question about what direction they should focus on. For example, Cassie will now ask you at level 12 if you like her tits more or her lips more. If you pick boobs, she'll take the lactation trait. If you respond that her lips turn you on more, she'll take tongue training 1. It's just an example, but hopefully you get the idea.

I'm hoping what this does is add a bit more uniqueness in each game, as well as reducing the sheer amount of traits that gets thrown into a single game. Maybe now Angel wont take both mindfuck talents like magic eye, object of worship the same time she takes all the sex traits. Maybe now Mara has to chose between being a toy expert or just being really good with her hands. Maybe now Eve can focus on either her pegging skills or her fetish skills. You can of course still mix and match, but the idea is your opponents wont just feel functionally identical after a while.

That said, I got the system working, but I need to write some short lines for each question, as well as maybe introducing some new traits for each character to fill in the gaps.

Edit:
Btw I checked what's wrong with the willpower hitting 0 -> instant loss. Turns out I forgot to take out some debug code from waaaaaaaaay back in May. I think I put in a 20 turn tie breaker limit, where if you didn't orgasm in 20 turns and had 0 willpower, you automatically lose. I kind of do like having a tie breaker still for those super stalemate matches, but I think increasing it to something like 150 turns should make it effectively like it wasn't there other than for degenerate NPC battles.

Zalzany

Sep 9, 2015
Ok I think I may have found a bug, not sure but I tried to fuck Ari I think it is into submission twice now, both times (rarely find her to fight her to try and repeat it) game messages just go blank. Nothing shows up in hte main window the buttons at bottom don't change at all, but my status lists me as fucking her, but no, grind, piston or anything else on my action bar. After that I spam whatever but the match seems to never end. For now I just got resit fucking her I guess...

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Ok I think I may have found a bug, not sure but I tried to fuck Ari I think it is into submission twice now, both times (rarely find her to fight her to try and repeat it) game messages just go blank. Nothing shows up in hte main window the buttons at bottom don't change at all, but my status lists me as fucking her, but no, grind, piston or anything else on my action bar. After that I spam whatever but the match seems to never end. For now I just got resit fucking her I guess...

This is basically what happens for every crash, so the description alone doesn't help much. If you could upload your log file, that would.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Looks like another tentacle-related bug. I'm sure nergantre is going to be overjoyed. I'd fix it myself, but it looks like the latest code on GitHub is not the same as the latest release; the line numbers don't match up.

Pim_gd

Jan 7, 2016
Looking at the code, I'd say the issue is already fixed, since the only call to getMoveModifier in that function is in a if (skill != null) body