Nuclear Fallout In Myrellion

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
I was wondering why I can't exit my ship while I'm stationed in Myrellion, it says that the place is dangerously radioactive

What plans do the creator have for Myrellion? Are they disabling the planet and creating a new one?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
One of two things has happened.

1. You blew up Myrellion. Good job.

2. You encountered a bug. In which Myrellion blew up. Whoops.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@meijis Well without PC having some hamzat suit going out when there is friggin nuclear winter outside isn't best idea right? xD

Now I wondering did you blew up Tarkus too? I eman if yes then goddamit stop making planet after planet unhabitable for any live forms forever of for way longer time than time we can spend ingame.

LoL Savin isn't this the same option just said from the two different ends? *chuckle*

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm going to retroactively go back and put in a way to have Syri blow up a bridge SO HARD that Mhen'ga explodes.

But only if you insist on sucking her off at work.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
31st Century NEET

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm going to retroactively go back and put in a way to have Syri blow up a bridge SO HARD that Mhen'ga explodes.

But only if you insist on sucking her off at work.

Well of you want make noobslaeh happy you still need to come with way to blow Tavros station, New Texas and Uveto :p EDIT: Ohh eah Poe A and Phaendra II (or however is this soon-to-be alt-P1 planet named) too.

Not sure if you manage to make that second one meantioned place blowable xD

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well of you want make noobslaeh happy you still need to come with way to blow Tavros station, New Texas and Uveto :p EDIT: Ohh eah Poe A and Phaendra II (or however is this soon-to-be alt-P1 planet named) too.

Not sure if you manage to make that second one meantioned place blowable xD

It would be epic to be able to team with Lash to do something with the second one. He should be keen to do something with it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It would be epic to be able to team with Lash to do something with the second one. He should be keen to do something with it.

Yeah he would surely been interested in doing something to NT but exactly blowing it up I pressume. What point of sterlize them all or otherwise make planet-wide gender purge to blow whole planet moment later?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah he would surely been interested in doing something to NT but exactly blowing it up I pressume. What point of sterlize them all or otherwise make planet-wide gender purge to blow whole planet moment later?

Literally exploding it is too boring. Treatment-reversing cure would be much more interesting.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Literally exploding it is too boring. Treatment-reversing cure would be much more interesting.

Well then make NT planet that PC can't explore anymore. Myrellion got already nuclear winter option and Tarkus disconection of both halfs by blowing up tether.

Blow everyone on NT.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Be carefull what if some other planet woul be bombarded out of the space with tons of cows/bulls?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well then make NT planet that PC can't explore anymore. Myrellion got already nuclear winter option and Tarkus disconection of both halfs by blowing up tether.

Quarantine is fine too.

meijis

Jun 12, 2016

OMG, I didn't recall going on a quest just to blow up the planet, I thought I did the Kara quest right, and why would you put a feature that lets people blow up planets?

Oh wait..... Does selecting the self destruct button on the Pirate Base led to all this?

My bad

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
@meijis Well without PC having some hamzat suit going out when there is friggin nuclear winter outside isn't best idea right? xD

Now I wondering did you blew up Tarkus too? I eman if yes then goddamit stop making planet after planet unhabitable for any live forms forever of for way longer time than time we can spend ingame.

LoL Savin isn't this the same option just said from the two different ends? *chuckle*

1. Is there an item or armor that can let me exit Nuclear Irradiated Myrellion?

2. I didn't blew up Tarkus

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016

Zeeky Boogy Doog.

1. Is there an item or armor that can let me exit Nuclear Irradiated Myrellion?

2. I didn't blew up Tarkus

1. No

2. At the end of KaraQuest 2, After you get done talking to Watson, there's an option to activate the base's self destruct. This causes a chain of events that ends with Myrellion getting nuked and blocks you from accessing the planet. To avoid this, you need to READ THE OBVIOUS WARNINGS and NOT press the button that blows up the base.

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
Zeeky Boogy Doog.

1. No

2. At the end of KaraQuest 2, After you get done talking to Watson, there's an option to activate the base's self destruct. This causes a chain of events that ends with Myrellion getting nuked and blocks you from accessing the planet. To avoid this, you need to READ THE OBVIOUS WARNINGS and NOT press the button that blows up the base.

Dammit, why didn't I read that!?

I read most of the text, how come I missed that?

Maybe I did read it and I was roleplaying that my character was an asshole and blew it up just for the lols, I didn't have any problems going to the planet until the 6.88 patch took over

Will there be any chances to access the planet again on future builds? 

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
TLDR version of this thread:

1. People don't read stuff. Not even in a text based game.

2. The murder boner crowd wants to blow up other planets as well.

Nothing left to see here. Move on.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I don't even think it's necessarily the murder-boner crowd, given the oft-discussed "monkeysphere" aka "Dunbar's number" aspect to murdering millions of people by blowing up a planet.

I just think that people want it to become a running gag, with Steele able to literally DIY Death Star their way through space and still get a Good End. 

Because that absurd level of incompetence and apathy is, admittedly, sort of humorous.

Hey, it worked for Mike Nelson.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I just think that people want it to become a running gag, with Steele able to literally DIY Death Star their way through space and still get a Good End. 

Because that absurd level of incompetence and apathy is, admittedly, sort of humorous.

^ THIS is so true. I vote for a silly mode option to blow up any planet. It is sort of hilarious.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
TLDR version of this thread:

1. People don't read stuff. Not even in a text based game.

2. The murder boner crowd wants to blow up other planets as well.

Nothing left to see here. Move on.

Wait so we need to read actualy in this game not click blindly and fap to busts? LoL jk I knwo how to use text game.

On your point 2 will put reply below next quote fragment.

I don't even think it's necessarily the murder-boner crowd, given the oft-discussed "monkeysphere" aka "Dunbar's number" aspect to murdering millions of people by blowing up a planet.

They say: some want to see world BURN INTO THE ASHES.

Since it not wise try do it IRL so why not try aim for it at games. There would be achievments I think for TiTS someday (I quite sureI seen it on some SS of devs Trello board) so I imagine it may be some achiev for bloving all possible planets ^^

For those maniacs of making it all BUUUUURN :D

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Since it not wise try do it IRL so why not try aim for it at games. There would be achievments I think for TiTS someday (I quite sureI seen it on some SS of devs Trello board) so I imagine it may be some achiev for bloving all possible planets ^^

Dunno, blacklist for some themes proves that there are things that people consider worse than total genocide, apparently. Bad enough even for a game.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well maybe soon after Fen see so many people want more planet blew up and especailly New texas maybe we would get new No-No content for tits: blowing up planets (special sever punishment for trying bring up subject of NT exploding) xD

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Dunno, blacklist for some themes proves that there are things that people consider worse than total genocide, apparently. Bad enough even for a game.

Not worse, just higher on Fen's shitlist when it comes to fiction/more boner wilting/capable of partyvan summoning. There is also the fact that their are almost always more personalized. Nonesuch and a whole bunch of other people elaborated much more eloquently on all of those points on several occasions.

It becomes even funnier when you live in a place where one had a much higher to see examples that come pretty close to crossing straight into the absurd.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Steele lands on the nuclear wasteland that is Myrellion and starts a technology-worshipping cult that likes to wear power armor. Brotherhood of Steele.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Steele lands on the nuclear wasteland that is Myrellion and starts a technology-worshipping cult that likes to wear power armor. Brotherhood of Steele.

Err wasn't that @ first alt planet where PC starts Brotherhood of Steele?

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Maybe you can get sexy mutations or something.