Nuclear Fallout In Myrellion

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
why the fuck do people keep nuking myrellion?
151013button-w960.png

This is the most attractive thing you will ever see.

Kek_is_love

Aug 30, 2022
Came here to say that while Myrellion being blown is a nice plot twist/option, in my playthrough(literally 1 full weekend sitting) it didn't blow up instantly. I blew up pirate base(without even realising it is on Myrellion) and then carried on with stuff on Myrellion, then, before finishing half quests on it i switched to other places. I've defeated frost dragon, accidentally found out how to earn shit ton of money via towelling, so i came back to buy a spaceship to Myrellion. Planet was alive and well MONTH after nuclear shenanigans. But after i bought the ship and outfitted it, suddenly Myrellion had nuclear winter... Had the effects been instant or take less than a day, i would've realised my mistake before too late and would've fixed it. But now i am forced to either restart or go back to me buying ship, beating all the quests before purchase and then yeeting on the new ship, leaving everyone dead.

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
Came here to say that while Myrellion being blown is a nice plot twist/option, in my playthrough(literally 1 full weekend sitting) it didn't blow up instantly. I blew up pirate base(without even realising it is on Myrellion) and then carried on with stuff on Myrellion, then, before finishing half quests on it i switched to other places. I've defeated frost dragon, accidentally found out how to earn shit ton of money via towelling, so i came back to buy a spaceship to Myrellion. Planet was alive and well MONTH after nuclear shenanigans. But after i bought the ship and outfitted it, suddenly Myrellion had nuclear winter... Had the effects been instant or take less than a day, i would've realised my mistake before too late and would've fixed it. But now i am forced to either restart or go back to me buying ship, beating all the quests before purchase and then yeeting on the new ship, leaving everyone dead.
This is a current bug. You're not supposed to be able to enter the surface and subsurface areas of Myrellion after it gets nuked, only the deep caves, but currently any locks against entering those areas do not work correctly.