What Content Would You Like Added?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Writing this TiTS stuff, while frustrating at times, is so much more fulfilling of a hobby than locking myself in my room and playing vidya all day every day. I did that before, and I don't really want to go back to it.

Something I struggle with myself(doesn't help that I have ADD/ADHD and Asperger's), so I completely understand.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Apparently, our harpy princess is the person I always wanted to be doing the things I always wanted to do and having the life I always wanted to have. At least my vital role went to someone nice.

FerrousFlint

Mar 14, 2016
I don't know if this will ever happen; I mean, if it's all just hypothetical inquiries I suppose , so there's no point in being reluctant and nervous, right?

Ok, I'll spill my guts. Woo, I'm all tingly...

The thing I'd like to see added in this game is... actual aliens and actually having sex with said aliens. Not animal-eared girls or animal-taurs, not gene-modded humans, actual non-human alien species.

I SUMMON THY TENTACULAR HORROR, OH HEED ME AND DO THY BIDDING!

*cough* couldn't help myself

erm... yeah... anyways, just don't bite off more than you can chew. It would be a shame to lose a rising writer in the community because they decided to go insane from having to do too many projects all at once.

Eh, make it guys and female tentacles (or not), and then you have my attention.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I SUMMON THY TENTACULAR HORROR, OH HEED ME AND DO THY BIDDING!

*cough* couldn't help myself

erm... yeah... anyways, just don't bite off more than you can chew. It would be a shame to lose a rising writer in the community because they decided to go insane from having to do too many projects all at once.

What, pray tell, is this from, I wish to know more.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
What, pray tell, is this from, I wish to know more.

I think just from looking at the art style it's EROQUIS. I can't be sure though. But my gut and memory tells me it is, I've read a lot of manga and doujins that have that art style and I've seen a LOT of CG game sets that have it.

Last edited by a moderator:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I think just from looking at the art style it's EROQUIS. I can't be sure though. But my gut and memory tells me it is, I've read a lot of manga and doujins that have that art style and I've seen a LOT of CG game sets that have it.

thanks, I'll give it a search.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

Yeah it's Butcha-U's style, good artist but so little of the stuff he/she's worked on is in english

K

Krynh

Willpower training place.

ED: Meet a Lady Human Journalist/reporter on Myrellion. She wants to do a story on Steele Jr and their Quest (meets you as you land). She also wants to bang you. Has a few talk bits before you bang, appears during the evening after initial scene at bar to bang. Could appear on next story planet as well?

Maybe I'll comission someone (although be tad expensive).

Last edited:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Sounds great to me.

You monster. Kemonomimi overdose is making people feel great in a prospect of a muppet sex! I'm blaming you personally for this! :catbert:

Okay, seriously - there are only two pure-blood Kui-tans in a game (Khan and Juro), and both are background characters (Khan's encounter is a one-time event, Juro has only content for voyeurs).

K

Krynh

You monster. Kemonomimi overdose is making people feel great in a prospect of a muppet sex! I'm blaming you personally for this! :catbert:

Okay, seriously - there are only two pure-blood Kui-tans in a game (Khan and Juro), and both are background characters (Khan's encounter is a one-time event, Juro has only content for voyeurs).

What about Kiro? Aside from the horse dick she's also a pure-blood. So 2 guys and 1 herm.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016

It makes perfect sense that in a universe full of easy-access transformatives, most people would be hybrids rather than purebloods.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I think we could use some more bear  Kemonomimi  in the h-game business, it's always foxes and puppies and cats and wolves, all of which are fine and very sexy...but where is the love for the Big and busty and yet delightfully fluffy. I think the only people doing any serious bear Kemonomimi are the project wholfenstahl people.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It makes perfect sense that in a universe full of easy-access transformatives, most people would be hybrids rather than purebloods.

Hm... Splicers - maybe, but hybrids are a bit different things. I'd more expect from a transracial splicer to go all the way to the desired race rather than staying half-way.

I think we could use some more bear  Kemonomimi  in the h-game business, it's always foxes and puppies and cats and wolves, all of which are fine and very sexy...but where is the love for the Big and busty and yet delightfully fluffy. I think the only people doing any serious bear Kemonomimi are the project wholfenstahl people.

BTW, bear (panda) was only generic furry TF in a game for a long time (and non-generic one was Kui-tan).

Didn't Kiro go nuts (hehe, yeah) with throbb?

AFAIK her cock origin is not explained. But Throbb can't change type, it only causes growth and libido gain.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
BTW, bear (panda) was only generic furry TF in a game for a long time (and non-generic one was Kui-tan).

Except Panda's aren't the same species as bears, it's a mistake that's stuck yeah but they and their morphs are more like racoons than outright bears. I'm talking about fit and very curvy bear furries. Like a combination of the best of the 'breeder' fetish (lots of voluptuous curves) and the 'amazon' fetish (toned but not body builder level.).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Except Panda's aren't the same species as bears, it's a mistake that's stuck yeah but they and their morphs are more like racoons than outright bears. I'm talking about fit and very curvy bear furries. Like a combination of the best of the 'breeder' fetish (lots of voluptuous curves) and the 'amazon' fetish (toned but not body builder level.).

Yes, but as a splicer's shape, they only differ by their signature coloration. And for me, a bear is a centner of muscles under an another centner of fat. Strong, but amorphous.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Yes, but as a splicer's shape, they only differ by their signature coloration. And for me, a bear is a centner of muscles under an another centner of fat. Strong, but amorphous.

Eh, I can see where you are coming from in terms of the figure, but there are ways to balance the toned core/soft edges situation so that the muscle is there but the fat adds onto it in the right places.