[IMPLEMENTED] Foxfire, the vulpine TF

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The quest for furrification of tainted space is going on!

Coding by myself, writing in collaboration with @Deus Ex Machina

This one (well, two actually - there are minor Uvetian variation for arctic fox form, with extra fluffy flavor) is, obviously, for fox-morph TF. Unlike Catnip, this one is one-shot semi-permanent TF, very much resembling Leitha Charm. Has 3 effect stages with strict TF order.

Known side effects: intense bioluminescence (only while mycelium is active).

Stage 1: Kemonomimi.

* Remove mimbranes. Yes, it won't go along with other parasites.
* Change skin type to plain skin, if not fur.
* Change hair color to fiery red. Literally fiery, considering bioluminescence.
* Change hair type to normal.
* Grow hair longer (up to 12 inches).
* Change Vanae markings color depending on TF type (unless having other, matching color for all parts) .
* Grow fox ears.
* Grow fox tail. Can handle genitails, including parasite tails of both types. If misused, it would be moved to be first in order.
* Change eyes to vulpine.

Stage 2: Kitsune-morph. Optional, only if misused.

* Change tail to prehensile.
* Grow extra tails up to 9.

Stage 3: Vulpine-morph.

* Grow fur of same color as hair or change existing fur color.
* Change legs to foxy paws. Taurs would be changed to have 4 legs, other to have 2 legs.
* Change arms to be paw-like (pads, claws).
* Exclusive for arctic version: Icy Veins perk, which grants an immunity to environmental cold damage, but only as long as you have your fluffy fur.
* Change face type to fox muzzle with thin, black (unless having other, matching color for all parts) lips. Grants Androgyny perk as long as you have muzzle.
* Remove beard or change it to fluffy sideburns.
* Change tongue to canine-like.

Sexual (can happen at any stage, have no strict order):

* Change genitals to canine (both male and female). Female option requires fur.
* Recede hyper balls to manageable size.
* Recede breasts to C-cups (second rows to B-cups, third to A-cups, fourth and lower to flats or A-cups if lactating).
* Grow extra breast rows, up to 4 rows. Requires fur and either non-flats row or vagina. They would be flats, unless lactating, which would give you A-cups.
* Change nipples color to black (unless having other, matching color for all parts).

Also:

* It introduces a special item: Immuno-Booster, anti-parasitic drug. It removes Foxfire effect (this is the only way to get rid of it), as well as another parasites (mimbranes, cuntsnakes, cockvines).
* A bit overcomplicated system, which allows you to be considered decent looking with some exposed bits if you have something to use as cover. Nine fluffy tails are usually more than enough (if we already have Dove Balm for this, why not something else as well?).

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Gotta ask if the multi-tails you can get from the kitsune path will play nice if one tried to get multiple of some other tail type by tfing over the fox tail. Like could I drop ausar treats to get 9 ausar tails?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Gotta ask if the multi-tails you can get from the kitsune path will play nice if one tried to get multiple of some other tail type by tfing over the fox tail. Like could I drop ausar treats to get 9 ausar tails?

Nope. It would require support from that other TF.

dwagon

May 11, 2016
Yay! Kitsune TF! Not first on my list but hey, second is still pretty high. Are we getting a preview in the mod =) ?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Something interesting to see implemented in TiTS...aside of Ghastly Berries ofc ;)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yay! Kitsune TF! Not first on my list but hey, second is still pretty high. Are we getting a preview in the mod =) ?

I hope this one would be reviewed without year delay.

Something interesting to see implemented in TiTS...aside of Ghastly Berries ofc ;)

Sionach TF? Well, this one is primarily furry fox-morph TF rather than alien monstergirl vaguely resembling kitsune, though kemonomimi fox/kitsune are an options too (just interrupt it before growing fur).

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Awesome i can't wait for this to be added im so looking foewards to this x3 so gonna use the arctic version for my silvyr steele x3 though how do you misuse it as i want thre tails two

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sionach TF? Well, this one is primarily furry fox-morph TF rather than alien monstergirl vaguely resembling kitsune, though kemonomimi fox/kitsune are an options too (just interrupt it before growing fur).

Yeah chances is Ghastly Berries will make they way to game...someday (soon). Damn Immortals and Co keep distracting too much xD

Zavos

May 7, 2016
This looks great.  Can't wait to see the completed code.  

May 17, 2016
The writing is moooooostly done now. I been a tad busy, it being summer and all. Although most of the delay can be attributed to lazyness on my part! x_x

Should be able to power through the remaining text in ze weekend.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
ohhh its nearly finished i hope this gets done soon (i also hope it gets added quickly as a really want to have my arctic kitsune) also how do you misuse this for getting the kitsune traits? 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
how do you misuse this for getting the kitsune traits? 

It's quite straightforward. You'll literally have an option to do it wrong.

ohhh its nearly finished i hope this gets done soon (i also hope it gets added quickly as a really want to have my arctic kitsune)

I hope to finish it today, but it's not on me. Had hopes to get it into next public build, but overheads of collaborative work turned up to be surprisingly high.

May 17, 2016
Yeah, looks like it will be done tonight! I could however use the assistance of another writer, or any other such person well-versed in the english language to go through the document with me one final time to stomp out any potential inconsistencies or errors. Since there are bound to be some...

May 17, 2016
Alright. Writings done! Although there are some bits I might want to go back and tweak - it got a bit messy as we were three people writing on it initially, and we lost one of the writers partway through. I think it should be ready for review soon :)

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
FlashPlayerDebugger_2016-05-30_19-55-13.png.a06fbefcbbff79b83227af9abfdb194e.png

> Can't afford a few 2400-credit doses of advanced microsurgeons

> Spend six times that much so you can dump a bottle of mold on your head

> now require medical treatment to remove mold which costs more money

Good job Stellar Furnace

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
FlashPlayerDebugger_2016-05-30_19-55-13.png.a06fbefcbbff79b83227af9abfdb194e.png

> Can't afford a few 2400-credit doses of advanced microsurgeons

> Spend six times that much so you can dump a bottle of mold on your head

> now require medical treatment to remove mold which costs more money

Good job Stellar Furnace

One-shots cost is usually somewhere around ≈30000 credits, so it is two times cheaper. And treatment to remove it costs 20 credits and is ectually included into package.

Hm...

Ovir Positive - 32150.

LeithaCharm - 25000, and you can sell it after use, so it is actually something like 5000... May consider making it much cheaper.

May 17, 2016
Etis worked me hard. There are bits I want to go back and tweak that could be better - but right now I grow tired by just looking at the text!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh and Treatment isn't yet finished aTF item. There is still quite much more to it missing ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Lots or not about mental changes it's still makes it have spot in holy trinity of TF items titans of size ;)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
And, just because i want to show off, some example of what you can get with it :) etis_taur.jpg

TF chain: start as half-leithan female or become fully female taur in any other way (male would require not-yet-ingame Synth Sap to get fancy color scheme), use Sky Sap to get blue accent for everything (one small feature of Fox/Frostfire - if you already have complete single color it would stay), use Frostfire (normally) to get full foxtaur TF, use Frostfire (in a wrong way) to get only one extra tail (alternatively you can use Nepeta before Frostfire to get two tails, but this would require savescumming).

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
There's no reason not to be male for synth sap. It's not gender locked at all. Just can't get penis color. And the sky sap will get you a vag if that's needed.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There's no reason not to be male for synth sap. It's not gender locked at all. Just can't get penis color. And the sky sap will get you a vag if that's needed.

SynthSap is more versatile, but it is not ingame yet (unless I've missed something).

Fox/Frostfire only keeps color scheme if it is complete. If not, it would go for it's own (black lips/nipples/vagina, red penis). You can OFC savesum Sky Sap after full TF, but guide was describing savescumless way :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
SynthSap is more versatile, but it is not ingame yet (unless I've missed something).

Fox/Frostfire only keeps color scheme if it is complete. If not, it would go for it's own (black lips/nipples/vagina, red penis). You can OFC savesum Sky Sap after full TF, but guide was describing savescumless way :)

SynthSap was ongoing project of Jim before departure. Knowing how you making one after another TF itmes you can look into SynthSap and finish it. If you not have copy of it to look at I think I should have it.

Btw is it me or pic in first post is broken?