Accommodating for Taurs

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
While playing as my back-up tauric character I've noticed that despite a lot of scenes being locked based on your legs configuration, a decent number of scenes that make just as little sense aren't. So I would like to know what devs, writers and players think about this issue.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Since there's almost no taur-specific scenes, I think locking anything behind a no-taurs gate is dumb and willfully ignore writers telling me to use them when I code scenes. If your NPC doesn't have any taur-specific scenes, they shouldn't have any gated off from you.

That's why it was impossible to fuck Flahne for femtaurs for the longest time. Is dumb.

Alternatively, get rid of taurs altogether, like I've been saying for years.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Initially, scenes which make little sence was disabled for taurs, mostly Mhen'ga. Later that rule were dropped to not leave taurs without content at all, unless it is really nonsensical.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Since there's almost no taur-specific scenes, I think locking anything behind a no-taurs gate is dumb and willfully ignore writers telling me to use them when I code scenes. If your NPC doesn't have any taur-specific scenes, they shouldn't have any gated off from you.

That's why it was impossible to fuck Flahne for femtaurs for the longest time. Is dumb.

Alternatively, get rid of taurs altogether, like I've been saying for years.

Didn´t you write Ellie...

Please don´t get rid of her :(  

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I meant Player Character taurs. 

Obviously Aina and Ellie are hot as hell and should remain forever.

Also the planned Lusty Bugpony Gangbang for Uveto station :<

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
We could just have some guy go through literally every single scene in the game and make small edits to them for them to make sense for taur/naga characters.

But that's only what a madman would do.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Nagas are usually small edits that can sometimes be handled purely with change of wording.

Tauric scenes are often so dramatically different that there's no way to accommodate them with an edit of any size. Sometimes they just have to have a whole new scene. That's why so one wants to write them :/  

Oh did I say "small" edits?

I think I meant really fuckin huge edits.

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016

Also the planned Lusty Bugpony Gangbang for Uveto station :<

Oh thank the Gods! I love Ellie and Aina!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
We need chakat as default tauric form. At least they are flexible and small enough to wave off a lot.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Hahaha, yeah that's more like it.

And it reinforces the idea that only a madman would do it! :D

Or if we just paid someone. I mean, I'd do it if I was paid.

I'd throw in some dosh in that project's pot as soon as devs bless such undertaking.

Last edited:

PentaEye

Apr 22, 2016
Maybe one day there'll be a bounty to go around and add a taur-only sex scene to different characters, just to add to the mix.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Well people are like that. You gicving them NPC taurs so they start whine about PC also possible be taur even if it mean tons of work. Same is with naga lower body, right?

(Give them thumb and they gonna eat ya hand :( )

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh neat, fell in love with leithans after meeting the big tittied Ellie.

Kinda she's a TREATED leithan so it not entierly your averange female spacetaur of Savin. But well noone even him not siad how she whould be without been treated...maybe she won't make so many of us fall for her...charm xD

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
Kinda she's a TREATED leithan so it not entierly your averange female spacetaur of Savin. But well noone even him not siad how she whould be without been treated...maybe she won't make so many of us fall for her...charm xD

Well, it's lucky I like DFC too!

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Hell yeah from Inessa's little handfulls all the way down to barely there - flat chested ladies are all right!

even better when their sensitivity of their nipples is very high to the point that playing with their flat chests makes them cum :smugdog:

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
DFC? o_O With what i eat that?

Delicious Flat Chest, not Delaware Fried Chicken.

That said, I imagine Ellie was always bubbly and cheerful. Probably had a lot less junk in her semi-truck trunk and less "Please fuck me everyone oh gosh I'm constantly in heat every waking moment breed me studs fuuuuck."

That would only be seasonal.